Design Solutions for Web, Branding and Marketing

We provide high-quality, intentional design solutions that solve business problems.

We specialize in custom website design and development, brand identity creation, and digital & print marketing. We start with your goals and build tailored solutions that drive results.

If you're looking for a highly responsive team to deliver 5-star service and cost-effective design and marketing solutions, let us act as an extension of your team and help you achieve your goals.

From content strategy and copywriting, to design and development — consider us your one-stop-shop for digital & print marketing.

San Diego, CA

Urban Kitchen Group, Planned Parenthood Pacific Southwest, Intuit, AAA, CrazyEgg, SauceLabs

New Website for Hospitality Company

“My company is very happy with the outcome of this project.”

Apr. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Noble Intent Studio redeveloped and redesigned a website to make it compliant and bring it up-to-date.

San Diego, California
Tracy Borkum
Owner, Urban Kitchen Group

The new site’s design and content have boosted user engagement and received high praise. Noble Intent Studio communicated seamlessly and adhered to deadlines, fostering an effortless collaboration. The amicable and patient team was receptive to feedback.

I’m the owner of Urban Kitchen Group, a hospitality company that runs five restaurants and a catering division.

For what projects/services did your company hire Noble Intent Studio?

My company’s website was severely outdated and in non-compliance. We hired Noble Intent Studio to update and redesign our site.

We wanted a compliant website with a new design.

My team chose Noble Intent Studio based on positive feedback from referrals.

Noble Intent Studio rebuilt our site. They improved the user experience while maintaining our brand’s presence across the site.

Noble Intent Studio is a two-person team: Angela (Owner and Designer, Noble Intent Studio) and Chris (Owner and Developer, Noble Intent Studio).

My company is very happy with the outcome of this project. The content is clearer and more defined, allowing site visitors to navigate information seamlessly, view menus, make reservations, buy tickets to events, or shop for gifts. We have seen an increase in how long people view our site, and we have heard great responses from our guests.

The Noble Intent Studio team did an excellent job. Angela and Chris worked together and complimented each other well. They met deadlines, and communication was top-notch.

The ease of working with Angela was refreshing. She was incredibly patient and always willing to receive feedback and make adjustments based on our requests or needs.

No, there were none.

Corporate Branding for Actuarial & Financial Consultancy

"Noble Intent Studio is very good at listening to what we want."

May 2014 - June 2015

Noble Intent Studio created a graphics manual and a color scheme for an actuarial firm. They also developed letterheads, business cards, and templates.

McLean, Virginia
Gene Kalwarski
CEO, Cheiron

Internal and external feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Noble Intent Studio accepts constructive input well, but also brings creative ideas of their own to the table at a reasonable value. The team’s quality deliverables set them up for an ongoing engagement.

I'm CEO of Cheiron, a firm of consulting actuaries that assist institutional pension and health and welfare funds. We've got offices coast-to-coast and over 100 employees, 65 of whom are fully-credentialed actuaries.

What challenge were you trying to address with Noble Intent Studio?

We’d never had our corporate branding done in a formal manner. We did our own website and branding when we started out. We decided it was time to bring in professionals that could help us establish the look and feel of a corporate brand.

Noble Intent Studio created a graphics manual and a color scheme for our administrative staff to follow. They also designed a specific logo for our annual corporate meeting in San Diego. We used the graphics manual they created to update our website. They continue to help develop various marketing collateral pieces for us, including letterhead, business cards, a report template, and PowerPoints.

I only work with Angela (owner & designer, Noble Intent Studio). I know others in my office have worked with other people at the studio.

How did you come to work with Noble Intent Studio?

They were referred to us by an employee in our San Diego office.

I'm guessing we spent $50,000 for the initial project, maybe more.

The initial project took place from May 2014–June 2015, but we’ve had ongoing projects.

Our clients tell us that the new look and feel is very refreshing. They like the color scheme and think it’s an improvement over what we had previously. Noble Intent Studio did their job well, and we're happy with what they produced.

How did Noble Intent Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

They met all the milestones and never had a deadline issue. I found them to be very professional, which is appealing. We never had any issues, and that's uncommon when dealing with vendors. I typically communicate with Angela via email or phone calls.

Sometimes graphic designers have their own style preferences. Noble Intent Studio is very good at listening to what we want. They’re quite adaptive to our preferences as opposed to trying to sell us on their own.

I can't think of anything.

My only advice is to call Angela if you have an issue.

I delegated that to others, but I assume they came within budget.

Logo, Web Dev, & Graphic Design for Real Estate Brokerage

“I like clean aesthetic, and everything they create is simple and legible.”

2014 - Ongoing

Noble Intent Studio manages graphic design and website development for a real estate brokerage. They create various site functionalities and originate logos, fliers, signage, and other graphic content.

San Diego, California
Rhianna White
Co-Owner, Red Rhino Realty

Thanks to Noble Intent Studio’s work, foot traffic increased and the visual impression of the brand is stronger. They are easy to work with, and their inclusive, full-service team saves a lot of time.

I’m the co-owner of a full-service real estate brokerage in San Diego.

What challenge were you trying to address with Noble Intent Studio?

They've done a lot of work for me, including logo design, webpage development, and all my graphic design projects.

They developed a webpage for my business, and they overcame some issues we had with the site for a short-term rental project. They added functionality that could accept payments, refund deposits, and included a calendar system that showed when the property was blocked out or rented. They manage all the technologies, and I couldn’t have done any of this without their help.

I like a clean aesthetic, and everything they create is simple and legible. They think everything through before they send it to me, so I often have little or no feedback for them. They do all the legwork, and I don’t have to be very involved in their process. The first versions they send are often ready to print as is.

I work directly with a graphic designer and a webpage specialist.

How did you come to work with Noble Intent Studio?

I found them through a business association we all belong to.

I’ve spent around $10,000 so far.

We started working together in 2014, and the collaboration is ongoing.

They did some signage and fliers for the grand opening of a new area of my business. As people showed up, they commented on how much they loved the sign. The signage they designed for the front of my business increased foot traffic.

How did Noble Intent Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

They are the loveliest people to work with, and the graphic designer is very organized. I get constant updates, even if the project is complicated. They create spreadsheets and milestones for us, and we never have to worry about what phase we’re in.

They work together very well, and I’m very happy to have a full-service design and web development team. The inclusivity of both saves a lot of time since all of it gets handled by one group, from start to finish.

I give them constant feedback about their work, but none of it is negative. They’re a joy to work with.

Don’t micromanage them; they don’t need it. They think of everything, and you’ll get the most out of them if you step back and let them work their magic.

I've referred them to several people already.

SEO & WordPress Development for People Photographer

"The overhaul exceeded my expectations for scope and quality; everything they did was worth the investment."

Oct. 2013 - May 2014

Noble Intent Studio built a custom WordPress website. They migrated content, added new features, and redesigned the logo. The team did some preliminary SEO, but focused on design and coding.

Wheaton, Illinois
Robb Davidson
Owner, Robb Davidson Photography

Quality coding, engaging content, and cost-effective development resulted in an immediately positive ROI. Effective communication and efficient workflows were also key for the successful delivery. Having foresight and diverse skill sets, the team easily grasped scope requirements and expectations.

I own a photography studio that does weddings, portraits, headshots, and event coverage.

What challenge were you trying to address with Noble Intent Studio?

My old website was rudimentary and didn’t reflect the professional quality of my business. I hired them to build a new site with improved features and SEO performance.

Noble Intent Studio created a custom WordPress site, migrating content to the new platform. Taking the lead on development, they added features and made sure our team—as technology novices—couldn’t accidentally make changes. The project included some SEO efforts, but the design and functional coding were the main priorities. The team also redesigned our logo to fit the site better.

We worked with a graphic designer and coder.

How did you come to work with Noble Intent Studio?

We had a working relationship because I had shot the owner’s wedding. After the event, I kept in touch and followed their postings. I didn’t consider other firms because Noble Intent Studio was clearly a top-performing agency.

I spent about $10,000.

We started working with them in October 2013 and the project ended in May 2014.

The overhaul exceeded my expectations for scope and quality; everything they did was worth the investment. The site had great multimedia content and received enthusiastic customer feedback. People were visiting just for the sport of it and enjoyed the experience. While we could review the analytics, those numbers wouldn’t truly represent the site’s impact.

How did Noble Intent Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

The partnership was easy because Noble Intent Studio had an intuitive understanding of our needs, as well as our customers’ expectations. Since I was flexible with scheduling, they didn’t have to rush development. The team delivered a quality and functional website, knowing I cared more about performance than timelines. Communication was excellent; we used traditional channels instead of dedicated project management tools.

Their workflows and communication style kept the project efficient and cost-effective. I made my money back immediately because they built the site with its and our company’s future in mind. The team had great vision and skill sets—graphic design and coding—that accommodated our lacking technical expertise.

I can’t think of anything because their customer service was perfect. Most of the time, the team caught issues before I did.

Stay out of the way and let them do their thing. Micromanaging will waste the client’s time and money.

I’ve referred them many times.