Design | Develop | Deliver

NOA Labs is a German-owned company specialized in product design, product development and manufacturing, including logistics if necessary.

Located in Shenzhen, China, as known as the new hardware Silicon Valley, we mostly focus on IoT products, smart devices, wearables, and any device that could be connected, or not.

NOA Labs is a one-stop solution to bring your product to market. All teams are under one roof which brings a seamless experience when you're working on your project.

Our designers will bring you the most suitable design for your future customers and will optimize your device to the maximum.

With more than 25 in-house engineers, we can help you develop any part of your next product such as electronics, mechanical, firmware, software, app and cloud. You can of course jump in and out of the product lifecycle, there is no obligation to stay for the whole range of services.

With an extensive network of manufacturers mostly around the Pearl River Delta, our Supply Chain Management team can handle any of your prototyping, tooling, manufacturing and logistics needs.

NOA Labs is unique and helps you focus on your business rather than wasting time developing your next product with limited resources.

Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R., China
  • 907 Tower 2 Silvercord, 30 Canton Road
    Hong Kong 999077
    Hong Kong S.A.R., China
  • 0712 Building C, Huangdu Guangchang, 3008 Yitina Road
    Shenzhen, 44 518000
    China

Fensens, OneBagTag, Schneider, Polygone Wild, Packlytics, Thames & Kosmos, BrakeFree, Kegtron, Cashew Wallet, Lumio, Nomiku, Mooltipass, 1Sheeld+

Product Manufacturing & Design for Keg Management Tool

“Their team is competent and able to accomplish any tasks assigned to them.”

July 2018 - Ongoing

NOA Labs designed the product package and currently provides manufacturing and testing services. When a problem with a supplier arose, they also took over material procurement.

Steve Keck
Owner, Kegtron

NOA Labs is cost-effective and willing to adapt to a small scope of work. Their package design was fantastic, and end clients like it. The team is communicative and works hard to meet deadlines, even bringing on extra people to finish on time.

I'm the owner of Kegtron, a company that provides electronic and software solutions for beverage tracking.

What challenge were you trying to address with NOA Labs?

My product is in a niche market, so volumes would be modest. In order to have an economically viable product, I needed a manufacturer with a low cost structure.

I’d already done much of the upfront technical design of the product and only needed NOA Labs to design my product package, manufacture it, and also run some tests. They’re able to take on projects from start to finish, but I only needed a limit set of services. When we had an issue with one of our suppliers, I requested that they also assist with material procurement. We’re currently on our fourth production run, and things have gone smoothly so far.

I mainly work with the project manager, but there are others who work on my product.

How did you come to work with NOA Labs?

I did a lot of research online about cost-effective companies who offer the services I needed. I read good reviews about NOA Labs, and they were willing to work with me even though I wasn’t a high-volume client, so I hired them.

For design services, I’ve spent less than $5,000.

We partnered in July 2018, and the work is ongoing.

They did a phenomenal job on the package design, which was a much more complicated process than I’d realized. Customers like how the product is presented. Their quality assurance team made sure the materials were suitable for our build and proactively solved problems that I couldn’t address because I was on the other side of the world. When we discovered a problem after production had started, they even retrofit a solution for future builds.

How did NOA Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

For the first three months, the project manager and I spoke daily to work through the prototypes and pilot runs. They communicate well, and the project manager is extremely organized and professional. They provided an accurate cost estimate and stuck to our schedule, pulling in extra help to meet our deadlines before their holiday break. On numerous occasions, they went above and beyond to meet my needs.

They were willing to engage with a smaller player, like me, and were flexible about the scope of work. Communication can often be a problem for overseas partners, but they were proficient and detailed. Their team is competent and able to accomplish any tasks assigned to them.

It’s possible to find a less expensive supplier, but it’ll be hard to find one that offers the same value and is willing to work with smaller companies.

Have a well-defined scope and collaborate with their team to flesh out the project at the beginning of the partnership.

Product Dev and Manufacturing Support for Transportation Co.

"NOA Labs is different because they're honest and great communicators."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

After helping the in-house team create the design and the prototype, NOA Labs developed a parking sensor for a car and manufactured the packaging.

Greater Seattle Area
Andy Karuza
CEO, FenSens

NOA Labs delivered a high-quality product on time and the in-house team is happy with the outcome. Knowledgeable and reliable, NOA Labs met all needs, while their exceptional communication skills made them easy to work with.

I'm the CEO of FenSens.

What challenge were you trying to address with NOA Labs?

We needed a vendor to help us develop a parking sensor for a car.

First, they helped us with designing and prototyping the product as well as sourcing the components. Then, they tested the prototype and manufactured the actual product and the packaging. They also helped us get the product to the US.

We've worked with their CEO, designers, engineers, and a project manager. There are also other team members involved in our project.

How did you come to work with NOA Labs?

I found them through a Google search.

We've spent at least $50,000.

We started working with them in March 2016, and the relationship is ongoing.

They played an integral part in developing our product. We wouldn't be able to do that without them.

How did NOA Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly use email to communicate. We’ve also used Dropbox and Gantt charts. They're very accessible and meet their deadlines. Also, it's easy to interact with them because they're used to working with western countries.

They're very reliable and do high-quality work. Other companies are difficult to work with because they agree to everything, even when they don't have the capabilities to do a particular thing. NOA Labs is different because they're honest and great communicators.

No. Like in any development process, there were issues that came up, but we worked as a team to resolve them.

They've been very accommodating and reliable.