Nipa Pro wаѕ launched in 2009

Wе are рrоud tо help our clients grоw, prosper аnd рrоѕреr. And wе appreciated thе relationships we еѕtаblіѕh along thе wау.

Wе are a truly соllаbоrаtіvе tеаm, bоth when wе wоrk іn thе ѕtudіо аnd whеn wе wоrk wіth оur сlіеntѕ. Wе аррrоасh each рrоjесt and аllосаtіоn in оrdеr tо mаkе іt as good аѕ роѕѕіblе. Wе lоvе оur company, wе lоvе our work аnd wе lоvе the ѕаtіѕfасtіоn оf mаkіng our сuѕtоmеrѕ hарру.

Chicago, IL
  • 5039 N Springfield Ave
    Chicago, IL 60625-6194

Web Dev & Design for Food Safety Auditor

“These guys know what they’re doing.”

May – June 2016

Nipa Pro interviewed and consulted the owner of an emerging business and developed and designed his website from scratch. They did digital marketing and promotions, and plan on adding additional payment features on the site.

Klodian Dauti
President, Food Safety and Quality Experts Inc.

Nipa Pro delivered helpful consultancy and a simple, user-friendly website. They also succeeded in bringing visitors to the site with their digital promotions. The talented team offered excellent guidance and support, patiently walking through the process with their focus on the business objectives.

I’m the president and auditor of Food Safety and Quality Experts, which is a consulting and auditing firm for food companies. It’s a one-man operation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nipa Pro?

I wanted a website so people know who I am and what I do. My challenge was with how to approach customers through the website. I needed help with the layout and doing promotions. All I had until I hired Nipa Pro was the name of a website and website link.

I explained to them who I am and what the core of the business was, and they developed and designed the website from scratch. They gave me options for how I wanted it built. They maintain my profiles. They also did marketing.

Later, we plan to build training features and options to collect payments into the site. Right now, I mainly do auditing, but as I go forward with consulting, we’ll add trainings on HACCP and general auditing. Nipa Pro told me not to incur costs until I’m ready, and then, they’ll start working on that. I’m mostly interested in consulting and that’s why we did some promotions online.

I mainly communicated with the president/owner. I also worked with someone in marketing and the developer. They’re good guys.

How did you come to work with Nipa Pro?

A friend who had worked with them recommended them.

I spent $300.

We started working together in 2016. It took three weeks.

They got my website up and running. The website has a great layout that enables you to scroll through it quickly. It’s simple, and I don’t have any issues with it. Also, the promotions that they did brought some traffic.

How did Nipa Pro perform from a project management standpoint?

They delivered on time. They gave me a lot of feedback on what to do, how it should look, and the best ways to attract people to the website. They were helpful. They took care of me. We communicate via phone, email, and in-person visits. It was a great experience.

The work that they did for the money I paid was good. I also received all the consultancy from their side. It was awesome.

They could learn more to become stronger in their knowledge about SEO.

These guys know what they’re doing. Give them some space and let them do the work. They’re experts. Have faith in their work. They’re highly skilled at Facebook and advertising as well.

They told me how long it would take and delivered earlier.
    They’re not cost-prohibitive. I’m exceedingly happy with what they’ve done for me.
    The way they approach you is nice and easy. They take it step-by-step. They help you understand what’s going on and what you’re paying for.
    I’ve recommended them on Google, and I recommend them to anyone.