Web development is our core area of expertise

We are a web development firm who delivers custom solutions that helps the client business in innovative and cost effective way.

We help businesses stand out from the crowd. We love technology, but we love people more. We are specialized in creating responsive & secured websites, with the help of professionals who are masters of web designing and writing clean codes using advanced and latest technologies.

Jaipur, India

Design and development of Strata record reports company Image

Design and development of Strata record reports company

We have design and develop the WordPress based company for the Strata record report company in Australia that allows user to order a report online by making the payment. And then strata manager is assigned for this job and generate the report by submitting the large online form which in the end created the report in PDF which will be sent to the customers with other details etc.

So we have created this custom module

that manages all the order, send emails to notfiy admin and buyer, show new orders in admin, assign jobs to the strata inspectors and create report by submitting the form etc.
Design and development of IT training school Image

Design and development of IT training school

We have done the design and development of IT training school website based in Rabat, Morocco called as Vinci.

We have used Photoshop, Bootstrap and WordPress CMS technicalities in this website.

We have developed many custom modules in this site like allowing student to do online registration via Facebook signin and then upload their useful informations etc. And custom modules for listing the training courses

available and allow user to contact the adminstration. Photo and video galleries and also able to add Events conducted by the school as well.

Wordpress Site Dev for E-commerce Platform

"It is a breath of fresh air to work with a company that puts in the effort to understand the work."

May - Sept. 2018

Ninenetics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. migrated an existing site to Wordpress and customized the theme to allow for future additions. They added new features, including an online store and custom membership pages.

Mike Jordan
Director, Mysa Merchants Ltd.

The relocated website has increased usability for users and has exceeded all expectations. Ninenetics Technologies Pvt. Ltd.'s insightful questions and constant availability led to a seamless partnership that resulted in a final product that is being prepared for launch.

I’m the director of my company, MYSA MERCHANTS LTD. We’re a small entrepreneurial company that develops and sells products online.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ninenetics Technologies Pvt. Ltd.?

We outgrew the platform that we had built using Wix and we needed more customizable features. I also didn’t want to lose our current design.

We needed to replicate our current site into Wordpress and add new features that weren’t possible on our original platform.

We searched extensively through web designers online. There were many who were eager to begin, but the Ninenetics Technologies’ team was the only one who expressed interest in our goals and ideas. Ultimately, it was their communication skills and the attention they gave me that led me to choose them.

The process began with them cloning our website in Wordpress by making their own custom theme that would allow for our added features. They completed the replication within a week and then began adding additional aspects. An online store and custom membership page were created to enhance the site experience.

I interacted with the project manager throughout the process. He was a liaison with his internal web designing team to complete project milestones.

Though we are still in the launch phase for the site, it appears to be much sharper and has increased usability thanks to the Ninenetics Technologies Pvt. Ltd.'s team.

Communicating with our project manager was extremely easy. He was available at all hours of the day and sent us updates in a timely manner. Only having to communicate with a single member of the team was very easy. Additionally, all the deadlines were met and the work they produced always exceeded my expectations.

Though slightly unusual, I found that they asked the right questions before starting the tasks. They were able to build a detailed image of the work they would need to accomplish and then acted on it. It is a breath of fresh air to work with a company that puts in the effort to understand the work. Almost always, they did everything right the first time because they truly understood the scope.

All of the criteria were delivered as expected and surpassed my expectations.

Overall Score Their exceptional service and project delivery was exactly what we needed.
    They met all deadlines.
    They broke down their pricing well.
    They delivered what we discussed perfectly.
    I would highly recommend working with them.

WordPress Design and Dev for Private Dental Practice

“With this website, we can work to ensure that we are doubling or even tripling our clientele.”

Nov. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Ninenetics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. designed and developed a WordPress website for a dental practice.

Leicester, United Kingdom
Adam Govani
Director, Saazo Developments Ltd.

The final website has contributed excellently to the business’ development, increasing its search engine ranking and permitting significant customer growth. They are an excellent team that was well organized, professional, and easy to work with.

We’re a state of the art private dental practice located in Leicester, UK. My role is administrator and director of the partner real estate company.

We hired them for our website design and development.

We wanted to revamp our website to make it modern, attractive, and worth more from an SEO standpoint.

We received a recommendation from an internet marketing business school in the U.K.

We worked together to ensure the design was perfect, then they went on to do the development in WordPress.

The project included various people and I had one main contact. He gave me updates and also worked with me to ensure the website was perfect before going live. If there are any bits that need amending, he’s always on hand to help.

It's been fantastic! With this website, we can work to ensure that we are doubling or even tripling our clientele. We have jumped up Google’s rankings, and received many comments on how attractive and informative our website is.

It was very impressive and organized. They were very easy to work with and fantastic in the work they carried out. I will be using them for all of my projects in the future.

I had direct access to my contact, even then he works several time zones away. The communication is still fantastic, and I can't fault them for that.

Not from what I can tell. They’re a very good company, to which I outsource a lot of my web development work in the future.

Great, they were great with delivering to deadlines set
    Will we ever say that a service is reasonably priced? They are, however as a business owner myself, I like to keep spending as low as possible.
    flawless

Custom Web Dev for Strata Consultancy Company

“The final product exceeded my expectations.”

Sept. 2017 - Feb. 2018

Ninenetics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. developed a website, building the necessary modules and integrating payment options. They worked off provided layouts, which they modified to best suit the requirements.

Australia
Business Owner, Consultancy Business

The team brought their own expertise and knowledge to the project, making suggestions and adapting the layout to ensure it was fit for purpose, resulting in an excellent finished product. They worked hard to communicate well and were flexible to the increasing scope of the project.

We offer clients pre-purchase strata record reports, tender services for new strata company management and general strata consultancy. I’m the business owner.

As a new business, we had nothing to build upon. We hired Ninenetics to develop our plan from the drawing board to reality.

We wanted a modern looking website with a functional backend for operational work.

We received a variety of quotes for the work. They weren’t the cheapest, but we selected them because they seemed to understand my needs.

We provided the design layout concept, website content, and specific elements of the form and reporting. They modified the layout and structure, built the raft of modules, and then integrated the payment options. We have quite a lot of options available to clients and they built an impressive series of payment and reporting communication options.

I dealt mainly with two contacts. I know that others were involved, but it was easier to limit the communications to only a couple of people.

The final product exceeded my expectations. However, the project took significantly longer than expected due to the addition of extra modules. They never complained about changes to the scope and made every effort to produce a great result.

I paid an additional fee for the extra work, yet I still received excellent value for money. On occasion we had some difficulties communicating, but a little extra effort cleared up any issues. I can highly recommend them.

We worked on the project as a series of interconnected modules.

They always checked that they understood what I wanted, then made sure it was delivered. I’m no expert, but they offered suggestions and advice to help to project, which was greatly appreciated.

The project took longer than expected, but we did extra work.

Overall Score Quality work with a geniune desire to provide what you want.
    They could have been a bit quicker.
    Excellent value
    The result was better than expected.
    Very happy to recommend

Website Upgrade and Portal Dev for Financial Advice Platform

“I highly recommend them for any job where precision and details are the main concerns.”

Aug. 2017 - Feb. 2018

Ninenetics upgraded a website to enhance its UI and overall functionality, adding custom modules and setting up a direct comparison portal for consumers. They also provided troubleshooting services.

Singapore
Co-Founder, Financial Advice Platform

The new website is ranking highly in terms of Google SEO. Ninenetics was prompt in meeting both milestones and completing the project on time, all while remaining responsive and efficient throughout. Their flexibility, price model, and overall exemplary service merited a bonus post-launch.

I’m the co-founder of an online comparison portal that’s been in operation since 2017. We give users access to financial knowledge and updates across all financial product providers.

They set up a custom website for me, adding on custom modules and structuring the direct comparison portal module. They also provided troubleshooting services.

We wanted to improve our UI as well as the web portal’s overall functionality.

We shortlisted 10 candidates from Upwork, but ended up choosing Ninenetics due to their knowledge and experience. Their budget and pricing were reasonable and they were very responsive.

We set milestones and the developer remained responsive when we encountered problems. We managed to finish our project and launch on time.

We dealt directly with the project manager and one of their developers. There were other in-house and external parties involved as well. Our main point of contact was responsive and able to process requests to get the work done.

The site is ranking highly in Google searches for our chosen keywords (e.g., best whole life plan 2018, best whole life insurance 2018, best retirement plan 2018). Due to Ninenetics’ excellent service, we awarded them with a bonus upon completion.

We communicated via Skype and Upwork. They delivered milestones on and ahead of schedule.

Their responsive service and turnaround time were impressive, as well as their reasonable budget and willingness to make changes to accommodate new developments.

We received excellent work on our budget. I highly recommend them for any job where precision and details are the main concerns.

Overall Score We couldn’t have asked for more.
    They were great. They communicated even over the weekend when we needed to rush ahead of schedule.
    They price was fantastic and we completed the project within budget.
    They did an excellent job with focusing their attention on the interface.
    They did a great job. The only reason I wouldn’t recommend them is in fear of creating another competitor.

Website Redesign & Feature Dev for Engineering High School

"Our point of contact responds to us as if we’re their only client."

July 2014 - Ongoing

Ninenetics rebuilt and redesigned a malfunctioning website using WordPress. They focused on making it user-friendly and mobile responsive, integrating online payment features, an enrollment module, and more.

Rabat, Morocco
ElMehdi Bendriss
CEO, Vinci School of Engineering

The revamped website was delivered on time, within budget, and has presented no issues so far. Ninenetics’ team provides a handy development environment for testing new features and conduct the work effortlessly. Ongoing support, updates, and backups are a vital part of the collaboration.

I’m the CEO and pedagogical director of an engineering-focused high school that's specialized in IT in Rabat, Morocco.

Our old website was slow and the developer that was handling the customization didn't do much to make it better. The website was unresponsive and we had visitors dropping out. We suspected it was a hosting issue but after investigating, we were sure that the problem came from the application’s performance and not its infrastructure.

We needed a responsive WordPress website with online payment integration. It had to be user-friendly for the person updating the content and for visitors and optimized for search engines as well.

A partner recommended them, expressing that they respected schedules and were very efficient under tight timelines. We considered two other companies but decided on Ninenetics.

They helped us redesign the website and developed specific modules in WordPress. The previous site was slow, unresponsive, and couldn’t process online payments. Ninenetics optimized the website and developed an enrolment module which allows new students to enroll remotely. This enrollment feature includes online authentication via Facebook, filling extensive information about their studies, document upload, online payment through a specific payment operator, and more.

Ninenetics also created our workflow module with all process validations and exchanges with candidates.

We never felt any shortage of resources on their side. I was in charge of project management.

We’re very satisfied with the results of their work. The website hasn’t had any issues since its launch and we’ve had them on an ongoing support and maintenance contract. They do monthly updates of different plugins, backups, and more.

Additionally, we asked Ninenetics to develop a new module for the website and they did it very professionally as soon as they received our mockups and specifications.

They’re always on schedule and most of our exchanges are via email. Since the original scope was pretty clear, we only used checklists to follow the project’s progress instead of sophisticated project management tools. Ninenetics also set up a development environment in which we could test and validate deliverables before integrating them into the production mode.

Our point of contact responds to us as if we’re their only client, regardless of them being more than five hours ahead of us.

My only suggestion for them would be to incorporate communication tools so that their conversations with clients can be saved in one place.

The results were as expected and we’re very satisfied. They delivered on time and within budget.