We develop software for ambitious startups

We design, build and implement software solutions to improve business processes, user experience and customer engagement.

We develop software for ambitious startups as well as international companies. Nimetler Technologies Software Solutions are built on Proven methodologies which not just lives up but exceed clients expectations. We are focussed on mobile app development.

Our Prime Mission is to become a valuable contributor to your business by efficiently offering you reliable , superior and tailored software solutions at a cost effective price.

New Mumbai, India
  • New Mumbai, MH 400703

Multi-Project Custom Software Development for Freelancer

"They were really supportive and helped us get through things."

Dec. 2013 - Jan. 2016

Nimetler developed the frontend of a web app for a client while also assisting with social media and marketing. They built charting and reporting features as well as MySQL database integration.

Freelancer

The web app produced positive user feedback and a 50% increase for the client’s company. Nimetler’s process was efficient and their trustworthy team did whatever it took to get the job done at an affordable price. The only area they could improve on would be graphic design.

I’m a freelancer. I have my own projects and I also offer consulting.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nimetler Technologies Private Limited?

I needed development for multiple projects.

They put together products both for me and my clients. I needed help with social media, marketing, and the frontend build of a web app. They handled all three things very well. The web app was a social shopping network with a unique approach to advertising and marketing. The platform uses MySQL on the backend and PHP forms with charting and reporting on the frontend. There’s also an Android app that’s connected to the MySQL database.

The other project involved was a social driver app. It's used for reporting somebody that you don't like driving on the road.

I worked with a project manager, a software developer, and a database designer. There were three or four people involved.

How did you come to work with Nimetler Technologies Private Limited?

I was referred to them by another person that I was working with who handled development for me. They were transitioning to something else and I needed someone to fill the gap.

I spent $6,000 with them.

We started working together in December 2013 until January 2016.

The social project had a 50% increase in the past year and user feedback has been very positive. I can’t believe we left it to sit on its own and it just grew. I’m pleasantly surprised.

How did Nimetler Technologies Private Limited perform from a project management standpoint?

They did excellent in this regard, helping us create a more detailed scope and bringing a more agile approach to the process. We used Google Hangouts to communicate.

They’re honest, trustworthy, and willing to go above and beyond to get the job done without a huge bill at the end of the day.

They could improve their graphic design capabilities. They need to offer something a bit flashier.

Have a clear plan, prototype, and design. The better that is, the closer your end product will be to what you want. You’re going to save a lot more money and you’re going to have a better product.

Overall Score They were really supportive and helped us get through things. They were willing to do extra work without giving us a huge bill.
    Excellent.