DEVELOPING APPS THAT ATTRACT MILLIONS OF USERS

Silver

We help Brands, Enterprises & Startups prepare for the world that is more focused on the end-user than ever. We architect, design, develop and market digital solutions for smartphones, tablets, and PCs. We specialise as app designers and app developers building apps on mobile platforms like iOS, Android, Windows Phone, websites and HTML5 web apps.

Our mission is to be the best technology consultancy in the world, for creating software that is seamless and enjoyable to use. Our mobile partners rely on us to deliver engaging multi-platform software and digital products that have great user experience, whilst being robust and reliable.

The Nimble AppGenie team is made up of experienced app developers and tech entrepreneurs, so we really understand the necessary ingredients to make a quality mobile application.

Our Key Services: -

Mobile Application Development (Android, iOS)

Web Application Development

Full-Stack Development

Cross Platform App Development (React Native, Ionic)

FinTech and eWallet Development

JavaScript Development

Enterprise Application Solutions, catering a wide array of industries, Hire Dedicated Developers on full-time or part-time basis

• 27 Old Gloucester Street
    Saudi Arabia
  • 14 Frosterley Crescent Frosterley Park La Lucia Ridge
    Durban, NC 4320
    South Africa

DRT, DATING, BADABOOM, VENN, HOTEL DEKHO, LOVEHUNCH, RWINGIT, GULU, AIRPOOL, INEED, RIGHT INVENTORY, FRONTISTI, VOTE, RWINGIT, STEPBYSTEPFITNESS, EDUCMANAGEMENT, KWAM-IT, OXFORDCITYFLOORING, LESSENCCE, THEFATFOXINN, REDKITERECYCLING, AYUR-VASTU,  CHINNORNEIGHBOURHOODPLAN, STUFFUNEED, ANTONIOBOUTIQUE,
FRONTISTI Image

FRONTISTI

Frontisti provides bespoke mental health care. It was established in 2017 with the aim of becoming a leader in mental health care providers.

XParking App Image

XParking App

No need to worry anymore, you are at the right place. XParking an online Parking Booking Solution solves your parking problem.

9to5Fitness  Image

9to5Fitness

I have been fortunate enough to see and experience the massive transition in the trends that have dominated the fitness industry for the last decade and a half.

Tawlety Image

Tawlety

The perfect app for food lovers. Tawlety allows you to order your favorite food from a list of various restaurants. Feeling hungry, order food using Tawlety and get exciting discounts and offers on every order.

Dynamic Running Therapy Image

Dynamic Running Therapy

Dynamic Running Therapy contains several different mindfulness meditation exercises including mindful sitting, walking and running meditation. Developed by psychotherapist and mindful running expert William Pullen, author of “Running with Mindfulness” (Penguin), the app also contains programs for the treatment of depression and anxiety.

Visit at -

Social Media App Image

Social Media App

Social media platform created for patriotic Americans who embrace such values as Accountability of Self,

Venn - Socializing. On Demand Image

Venn - Socializing. On Demand

With VENN, finding new friends around you is now easier and faster than ever before. This is the UI of the app – Venn ! Hope you like the design!

Visit at - http://www.nimbleappgenie.com

RIGHT INVENTORY Image

RIGHT INVENTORY

Right inventory is a property inventory software for independent inventory clerks,agents property managers and private landlords.

LoveHunch Image

LoveHunch

Finding new friends around you is now easier and faster than ever before. Plan Out and LOVEHUNCH with Your New Friends. Offered By Nimble Appgenie.

Visit at - http://www.nimbleappgenie.com

Ysily Image

Ysily

Ysily is a free chatting and calling mobile application. Chat anytime with your loved ones or call them to stay connected with them every time.

Ewallet App Development Image

Ewallet App Development

With the launch of digital money in the market, our lives have become more convenient and smooth.

Web Development Services for Rental Property Site

"Every step of the project, I was comfortable that they had everything under control."

Jan. - Mar. 2019

To establish a property rental company's digital footprint, Nimble AppGenie designed and developed a company website. The team also advised on the messaging to attract prospective clients.

Nathaniel Wade
CEO, Wade Property

Nimble AppGenie was integral to every aspect of the project. In addition to being easy to work with, the team was markedly proactive, identifying and capitalizing on growth opportunities as they arose.

I'm the CEO of an rental management agency. We provide management services for landlords

For what projects/services did your company hire Nimble AppGenie?

The main problem I had for my business was a lack of awareness of who we are, and what we do. I needed Nimble AppGenie to help me garner an online presence, so I could communicate what makes my business different from competitors.

Simply put I needed people to find me and understand why they should work with my company.

We were referred to Nimble AppGenie by a friend who had good experiences working with them previously.

Nimble AppGenie more or less built the idea, design and software. I knew I wanted a website for my business, but apart from that, Nimble AppGenie led the whole process.

They led the theme of the site, the core message I should be promoting, the style and then did the development. They obviously know what they are doing as this project has resulted in me gaining new clients that I otherwise would not have got.

The team that I dealt with consisted of a designer, a developer and the project manager. It was the project manager that I had most frequent contact with.

Nimble AppGenie were heavily involved in every step in the process. They thought of the theme, content style, design style, where the action buttons would be most effective and more. They took a lot of care into ensuring my website was effective for my business!

They are a very easy team to work with. They are proactive, which means they already solutions when potential issues arose. Every step of the project, I was comfortable that they had everything under control.

Their collaborative nature is what stuck out to me. From the off, they were trying to find new opportunities for me to grow my business. That was the key aim of the website, so I knew very early on that Nimble AppGenie would be the team that I would want to work with.

The whole project was extremely positive. There is nothing that I would want to change. Do you have any advice for potential customers? (If asked) It helps greatly to understand your customer and what they expect from you. Nimble AppGenie helped me grasp this, and this understanding is now ever present in the website, which has resulted in new clients for my business.

Software Dev for E-Commerce Company

"They were always looking to maximize the benefit I could get from the web app..."

Nov. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Nimble AppGenie helped design and develop an e-commerce platform that helps bring niche products to an online audience. They sketched out the initial UX and look and feel before moving onto development.

CEO, E-Commerce Company

Nimble AppGenie's efforts became the centerpiece of the client's business. The project was successful and ran smoothly after launch. Their team had a great attitude and delivered a high-quality design. The web application works very well.

I work at an innovative eCommerce store that is focused on bringing niche products to the marketplace. I am the CTO and one of two co-founders.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nimble AppGenie?

We knew what we wanted to do for our customers, but we needed a company who really understood our needs, and was able to deliver within our tight launch deadlines.

We are delighted we chose Nimble AppGenie, as they delivered on this requirements with flying colours.

We found Nimble AppGenie whilst searching for suitable companies online. It was when I spoke with them personally that I knew Nimble AppGenie were the company that I really wanted to work with.

We had a good idea of what we want to offer. But it was not documented in an organised manner. Nimble AppGenie first sketched how our platform would flow to accommodate a pleasurable user experience. Once we agreed this, they then provided us with designs. After inviting us to give feedback, we collaborated to produce a design and feel which we felt represented our company perfectly. They then carried out the development of the platform.

Whilst this was all being done, the team ensured that they kept us up to date with what was going on.

Could you provide a sense of the size of this initiative in financial terms? (If asked) The total of the project fell between $5000 and $10000

What is the status of this engagement? (If asked) The design phase of the project concluded in July 2018, and the development part of the project was completed by September 2018.

We consulted a lot with the product manager and project manager, but sometimes spoke directly with the designers and developers.

The project was a centerpiece of our business. Without this project going well, it would make the success of our business unlikely in the short-medium term. Luckily it did go very well.

The project was very smooth. Nimble AppGenie definitely deserves a big thanks for this.

It has to be their attitude. They deliver high quality designs and did a great job at delivering a web application that works really well. However what really sticks with me is how they go about their work. They were always looking to maximise the benefit I could get from the web app, as well as just giving me general business advice. It really was a pleasure to work with them

I would only say to carry on their great work. IF they do, they will continue to grow at a very fast rate!

The team did everything that we asked of them, and met all the deadlines.
    Based purely on other conversations we had with development companies, Nimble AppGenie were very reasonable.
    I am delighted with the result of this project work!
    Willing to refer. I refer them already!.

Mobile App Development for Investment Firm

"Amazing service to their clients is really important to them, and it is clearly evident at all times."

Jan. - Apr. 2019

Nimble AppGenie developed a mobile app for an investments and mergers company. The team built a framework, designed the app, and developed the platform.

Norwich, United Kingdom
Terence Simmons
IT Manager, SJ Global Investments

The app led to a 30% increase in business for the client. Nimble AppGenie's professional team establishes a seamless workflow to ensure effective collaboration. The team provides a high level of customer service and support.

SJ Global Investments is a leading Global Investment & Acquisition & Merger Organisation specialising in an array of investments such as commodities to renewables energy acquisitions. I'm an IT Manager who has now been working with SJ Global Investments for over 5 years.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nimble AppGenie?

We needed a product that was highly sophisticated to represent our client base but to be unbelievably easy to use. This balance was very important.

To have a website where clients could successfully trade on, make enquiries and sign up to our services.

I was recommended to them by an associate, and I am very glad that I listened!

Nimble AppGenie helped to put our concept into a framework that would make sense for the user and then they did the designs and developing.

We worked with a wide variety of members from their team.

Our business has grown by 30% since we completed the project.

Nimble Appgenie is extremely professional. The way they go about their business made us very comfortable during the whole process.

There are not many companies that go over and beyond in manner that NImble AppGenie. Amazing service to their clients is really important to them, and it is clearly evident at all times.

There is honestly not anything I could suggest for them to improve on.

Overall Score I couldn't rate this enough.
    It was always on schedule.
    It was great value.
    They were really great.
    I'll most likely recommend this.

Website Development for Fitness Blogger

"I appreciated their collaborative approach and their overall integrity."

March - April 2019

Nimble AppGenie designed and developed a website and implemented a MailChimp marketing campaign for an independent health blogger. They provided branding suggestions and creative guidance.

Francis Ejiegbu
Founder, 9to5Fitness

Nimble AppGenie successfully delivered a visually impressive website that has received healthy traffic figures. They demonstrate a systematic and collaborative approach to project management, creating an easygoing engagement. Their extensive knowledge is evident in the final product.

I manage a fitness blog that focuses on helping people live a fulfilled and flexible lifestyle.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nimble AppGenie?

I had trouble launching my site with previous developers. I engaged Nimble AppGenie to develop my website that features a blog page. They also implemented an email marketing campaign to help me spread my blog posts and newsletters.

I hoped to receive an easy-to-use website that housed my blog page.

I met one of their founders at an event and was so impressed by his knowledge. I was almost immediately convinced that I wanted his company to work on my project.

I described my vision and goals for the website, and I relied on Nimble AppGenie to create mock-up designs, make branding suggestions, give layout advice, and develop the site. They completed my website in about a month and made it so that I could manage most of the content updates myself. Their team also introduced me to MailChimp so that I could coordinate email marketing campaigns.

Their team included a product manager, a project manager, their lead designer, and a web developer.

I earned a significant number of leads in a matter of months thanks to the website. Google Analytics showed that I received a healthy number of return visitors. Nimble AppGenie's designs are spectacular and unlike anything I've seen before. They accomplished my goal of building a functional website. My willingness to work with them on future projects is a testament to their success. They made my blog both desktop- and mobile-friendly, which led to exceptional results and traffic to my site.

They worked very quickly and completed all elements of the scope on time. I was able to communicate ideas effortlessly, and they were receptive to all of my input. Nimble AppGenie surpassed expectations with a website that was designed to near perfection.

I appreciated their collaborative approach and their overall integrity. I could tell that they had my best interests at heart.

No, they were great to work with. They may want to consider advertising themselves better because other clients may not be as fortunate as I was to meet their founder at an event.

Overall Score I am delighted to have worked with such a great company.
    As a team, they have great cohesion and communication.
    They offer very fair pricing, especially compared to other agencies.
    The work they did for me is very impressive and of the highest quality.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Web App Dev for Law Firm

"Their ability to create a visually attractive app that was also usable was outstanding."

June 2018

Nimble AppGenie designed and developed a web app with a mobile-responsive design. After producing a prototype and integrating requested changes, they delivered the full solution.

Bromley Cross, UK
Managing Director, Law Firm

Internal stakeholders are pleased with Nimble AppGenie’s development quality, as were users, evidenced by the substantial, post-launch revenue increase. Nimble AppGenie established active cooperation and combined pleasing aesthetics with necessary functionalities.

I’m the managing director of a group of independent law costs draftsman and negotiators. We specialize in personal injury cost recovery, whether it stems from a road traffic accident claim, industrial disease claim, clinical negligence, or employer/public liability claim.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nimble AppGenie?

Nimble AppGenie provided development and consulting services to build a responsive web app.

We set out to build a beautiful, easy to use web app that delivered our key business messages.

A trusted business associated recommended them, so I reached out. I'm glad I made this decision.

They handled the design and development of the app while also providing technical advice. First, they produced a demo so I could understand what the app would look like and ask for necessary changes. Full development followed.

We mainly dealt with a product manager, a project manager, a lead developer, and a lead designer.

We were and still are very satisfied with their overall performance and delivery. Our users have been impressed with the app as well, driving a significant revenue increase.

The process was smooth throughout.

No, not that I saw. I didn’t have any problems with their team.

Overall Score They took care to manage my project well.
    They met deadlines consistently.
    The cost was reasonable.
    We had very few bugs, and they were quickly removed.
    They're the first outfit I recommend.

Web Dev for Computer Recycling Company

"The project manager worked tirelessly to ensure the project was finished before our launch date."

Sept. 2015 - Feb. 2016

Nimble AppGenie developed a website capable of generating real-time quotes.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Seun Adeyemi
Director

Nimble AppGenie delivered a comprehensive, user-friendly product. The team’s meticulous attention to detail and commitment to deadlines ensured the website was completed on time and with all necessary information fields.

I am the director of a computer recycling company based in the northwest of England. We help the general public recycle and earn cash for old computers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nimble AppGenie?

We hired Nimble to develop a website.

We wanted a low-cost, functional website with real-time quoting capabilities.

I found them online but then held several phone calls before deciding to work with them.

Nimble created a platform that provides real-time quotes for customers looking to recycle their computers.

We were assigned a project manager as well as two web developers who worked directly on the project.

I could not have asked for a better company to work with. They were fantastic.

We were amazed at their attention to detail. Because of the nature of the website, each piece of information obtained from the customer was important in calculating an accurate quote. The developers were able to implement every item we needed.

There are no areas for improvement.

Silver