DEVELOPING APPS THAT DELIGHT MILLIONS OF PEOPLE

Bronze

We help Brands, Enterprises & Startups prepare for the world that is more focused on the end-user than ever. We architect, design, develop and market digital solutions for smartphones, tablets, and PCs. We specialise as app designers and app developers building apps on mobile platforms like iOS, Android, Windows Phone, websites and HTML5 web apps.

Our mission is to be the best technology consultancy in the world, for creating software that is seamless and enjoyable to use. Our mobile partners rely on us to deliver engaging multi-platform software and digital products that combine great user experience with robust and reliable technology platforms. The Nimble AppGenie team is made up of experienced app developers and tech entrepreneurs, so we really understand the necessary ingredients to make a quality mobile application.

Our Key Services: -

Mobile Application Development (Android, iOS)
Web Application Development
Full-Stack Development
Cross Platform App Development (React Native, Ionic)
Wearable and IoT Development
JavaScript Development
Enterprise Application Solutions, catering a wide array of industries
Hire Dedicated Developers on full-time, part-time, and hourly
Feel free to contact us for your business requirements!

• 27 Old Gloucester Street
    London WC1N 3AX

Key clients:  Dynamic Running Therapy, DATING, BADABOOM, VENN, HOTEL DEKHO, LOVEHUNCH, RWINGIT, GULU, AIRPOOL, INEED, RIGHT INVENTORY, FRONTISTI, VOTE, RWINGIT, STEPBYSTEPFITNESS, EDUCMANAGEMENT, KWAM-IT, OXFORDCITYFLOORING, LESSENCCE, THEFATFOXINN, REDKITERECYCLING, AYUR-VASTU,  CHINNORNEIGHBOURHOODPLAN, STUFFUNEED, ANTONIOBOUTIQUE,

Venn - Socializing. On Demand

With VENN, finding new friends around you is now easier and faster than ever before. This is the UI of the app – Venn ! Hope you like the design!

LoveHunch

Finding new friends around you is now easier and faster than ever before. Plan Out and LOVEHUNCH with Your New Friends. Offered By Nimble Appgenie.

Visit at - http://www.nimbleappgenie.com

Dynamic Running Therapy

Dynamic Running Therapy contains several different mindfulness meditation exercises including mindful sitting, walking and running meditation. Developed by psychotherapist and mindful running expert William Pullen, author of “Running with Mindfulness” (Penguin), the app also contains programs for the treatment of depression and anxiety.

GULU

Where you can find out or choose between qualified Mentors to teach or help you with your school/college work or any other kind of project.

Website Development for Fitness Blogger

"I appreciated their collaborative approach and their overall integrity."

March - April 2019

Nimble AppGenie designed and developed a website and implemented a MailChimp marketing campaign for an independent health blogger. They provided branding suggestions and creative guidance.

Francis Ejiegbu
Founder, 9to5Fitness

Nimble AppGenie successfully delivered a visually impressive website that has received healthy traffic figures. They demonstrate a systematic and collaborative approach to project management, creating an easygoing engagement. Their extensive knowledge is evident in the final product.

I manage a fitness blog that focuses on helping people live a fulfilled and flexible lifestyle.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nimble AppGenie?

I had trouble launching my site with previous developers. I engaged Nimble AppGenie to develop my website that features a blog page. They also implemented an email marketing campaign to help me spread my blog posts and newsletters.

I hoped to receive an easy-to-use website that housed my blog page.

I met one of their founders at an event and was so impressed by his knowledge. I was almost immediately convinced that I wanted his company to work on my project.

I described my vision and goals for the website, and I relied on Nimble AppGenie to create mock-up designs, make branding suggestions, give layout advice, and develop the site. They completed my website in about a month and made it so that I could manage most of the content updates myself. Their team also introduced me to MailChimp so that I could coordinate email marketing campaigns.

Their team included a product manager, a project manager, their lead designer, and a web developer.

I earned a significant number of leads in a matter of months thanks to the website. Google Analytics showed that I received a healthy number of return visitors. Nimble AppGenie's designs are spectacular and unlike anything I've seen before. They accomplished my goal of building a functional website. My willingness to work with them on future projects is a testament to their success. They made my blog both desktop- and mobile-friendly, which led to exceptional results and traffic to my site.

They worked very quickly and completed all elements of the scope on time. I was able to communicate ideas effortlessly, and they were receptive to all of my input. Nimble AppGenie surpassed expectations with a website that was designed to near perfection.

I appreciated their collaborative approach and their overall integrity. I could tell that they had my best interests at heart.

No, they were great to work with. They may want to consider advertising themselves better because other clients may not be as fortunate as I was to meet their founder at an event.

Overall Score I am delighted to have worked with such a great company.
    As a team, they have great cohesion and communication.
    They offer very fair pricing, especially compared to other agencies.
    The work they did for me is very impressive and of the highest quality.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Web App Dev for Law Firm

"Their ability to create a visually attractive app that was also usable was outstanding."

June 2018

Nimble AppGenie designed and developed a web app with a mobile-responsive design. After producing a prototype and integrating requested changes, they delivered the full solution.

Bromley Cross, UK
Managing Director, Law Firm

Internal stakeholders are pleased with Nimble AppGenie’s development quality, as were users, evidenced by the substantial, post-launch revenue increase. Nimble AppGenie established active cooperation and combined pleasing aesthetics with necessary functionalities.

I’m the managing director of a group of independent law costs draftsman and negotiators. We specialize in personal injury cost recovery, whether it stems from a road traffic accident claim, industrial disease claim, clinical negligence, or employer/public liability claim.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nimble AppGenie?

Nimble AppGenie provided development and consulting services to build a responsive web app.

We set out to build a beautiful, easy to use web app that delivered our key business messages.

A trusted business associated recommended them, so I reached out. I'm glad I made this decision.

They handled the design and development of the app while also providing technical advice. First, they produced a demo so I could understand what the app would look like and ask for necessary changes. Full development followed.

We mainly dealt with a product manager, a project manager, a lead developer, and a lead designer.

We were and still are very satisfied with their overall performance and delivery. Our users have been impressed with the app as well, driving a significant revenue increase.

The process was smooth throughout.

No, not that I saw. I didn’t have any problems with their team.

Overall Score They took care to manage my project well.
    They met deadlines consistently.
    The cost was reasonable.
    We had very few bugs, and they were quickly removed.
    They're the first outfit I recommend.

Web Dev for Computer Recycling Company

"The project manager worked tirelessly to ensure the project was finished before our launch date."

Sept. 2015 - Feb. 2016

Nimble AppGenie developed a website capable of generating real-time quotes.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Seun Adeyemi
Director

Nimble AppGenie delivered a comprehensive, user-friendly product. The team’s meticulous attention to detail and commitment to deadlines ensured the website was completed on time and with all necessary information fields.

I am the director of a computer recycling company based in the northwest of England. We help the general public recycle and earn cash for old computers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nimble AppGenie?

We hired Nimble to develop a website.

We wanted a low-cost, functional website with real-time quoting capabilities.

I found them online but then held several phone calls before deciding to work with them.

Nimble created a platform that provides real-time quotes for customers looking to recycle their computers.

We were assigned a project manager as well as two web developers who worked directly on the project.

I could not have asked for a better company to work with. They were fantastic.

We were amazed at their attention to detail. Because of the nature of the website, each piece of information obtained from the customer was important in calculating an accurate quote. The developers were able to implement every item we needed.

There are no areas for improvement.

Bronze