To move beyond its competitors, DBSL needed its Landing page to evolve—if your site looks out-of-date, chances are people will think your solution or software is, too. DBSL also saw the potential inbound marketing offered to attract visitors, convert leads and close deals. The organization wanted to develop customer relationships and target…
buyers with a multi-faceted approach.
- The rollout of a new email strategy aimed at appealing to qualified customers.
- Drive more traffic via Google AdWords without increasing Cost Per Click.
- Increased average customer value by enhancing followup, upsell and cross-sell strategies
- Drive targeted traffic from the right type of prospects with the potential to become a client.
- A scalable business with multiple marketing initiatives now happening on “autopilot”
- Ranked highly competitive keyword "Avaya Resourcing" On Google's First Page.
Inbound marketing, content marketing, demand generation, Landing Page, Email Marketing