Accelerate your Business Growth

Nexus Growth Coaching assists with marketing strategy and implementation of digital tactics. We help startups achieve profit faster, and established organizations build upon their current success. Research, content generation, outreach, and ad campaigns are all areas we can help with. Customized coaching on how to effectively grow your company is our specialty. Our website and YouTube channel feature DIY learning resources for those just getting started.

Evansville, IN
  • 318 Main St Suite 205
    Evansville, IN 47708

uVest Advisory Group, Zancor Technologies, TechSnips

Consulting on New Revenue Model for Financial Firm

“The objective insight they offer helps me make better choices for my company.”

Sept. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Nexus Growth Coaching provided professional consulting to enhance a wealth management firm’s revenue model and digital media presence. They offered insight on outreach techniques to engage the target audience.

Newburgh Indiana, USA
Erik Goodge
President, uVest Advisory Group

Nexus Growth Coaching collaborated synergistically with the firm’s CEO to arrive at a new and improved revenue model. The deliverable they helped create offers access to a wider range of potential new clients. Flexible, professional, and insightful, they’re a partner that catalyzes business growth.

I am the owner and operator of uVest Advisory Group, LLC, a fee-only wealth management firm in Newburgh, Indiana.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nexus Growth Coaching?

Our company hired Nexus Growth Coaching for consulting services regarding our digital media presence as well as our outreach and revenue model.

Our goals were to reach out to people in the digital realm more effectively and find the most efficient revenue model.

I have known Clint (Owner, Nexus Growth Coaching) for several years now. He and I attend the same networking meetings a couple of times a week. He is a good friend and trusted adviser.

Nexus Growth Coaching worked with our small business and myself as the owner to establish and maintain brand continuity across the digital landscape. They focused on helping us reach as many people as possible at an efficient pace.

I worked directly with the owner and operator of Nexus Growth Coaching.

The most tangible result of our collaboration was the new revenue model we created for younger advisory clients. A very successful development for our business, the new model has broadened my pool of potential clients.

Our respective workflows were very complimentary. I’ve found the owner to be very flexible. He is willing to meet one-on-one in person, virtually, or on the phone.

Nexus Growth Coaching brought a serious and objective assessment to the table in regards to my business. Their professional analysis helps me consider the pros and cons of making business decisions. The objective insight they offer helps me make better choices for my company.

All businesses have room for improvement. As a relatively new company, Nexus Growth Coaching is no different in that regard. That being said, I have no reservations regarding the quality of their work.

Flexible!
    You pay for what you get. No free lunches!
    Excellent!
    Absolutely, given the fit!