WordPress Development Experts in Toronto

NexToronto specializes in WordPress Development and provides quality web development & internet marketing services in Toronto, Canada. We have no geographic boundaries. As a Toronto based web company we are also global company and have worked with other English speaking countries including the United States, England, Scotland, Ireland and Australia. NexToronto strives to provide excellent service and help your business achieve your goals online.

Our Toronto business offers a fully integrated approach to your online needs. We are striving to become among the top web development companies in Toronto. Whether you are searching on for web development Toronto or WordPress Toronto services remember that we’re not just another web company in Toronto but once that wants to make you stand out and make a statement on the web. Contact us today!

2004
Richmond Hill, Canada

R Courier

National Jewel Creations

Gorilla Nutrition

Culinary Edge

As Seen on TV Canada

WordPress Development and SEO for Jewelry Company

"His insight kept people on the site longer and made it a lot more attractive."

June - July 2016

The client needed a WordPress specialist to make their site more attractive in effort to improve sales-conversions.

Toronto, Canada
Kevin Kliman
Founder, National Jewel Creations

The design and search engine optimization work led to more people on the site for longer, much to the satisfaction of the client. Any issues were quickly addressed.

I run a wholesale and retail jewelry manufacturing company. My role and responsibilities are everything from president to designer, purchaser, and seller.

What challenge were you trying to address with NexToronto?

I had very few conversions on my site. I took Dan [Dambrosio, CEO] on to help me change that, and that’s exactly what he did. His insight kept people on the site longer and made it a lot more attractive.

He did some SEO [search engine optimization]. He did anything that he could recommend to increase my business while staying in the realm of his. He didn’t promise or try to do anything that wasn't in his stated realm of responsibilities. My site is built on WordPress. He’s an expert in WordPress; that’s his strength.

How did you come to work with NexToronto?

I found him through a guy who is doing my CPC, cost per click, advertising who is an expert in his field. He basically said to me right away, “Dan is my guy, so he should be your guy.”

How much have you invested with NexToronto?

It was less than $10,000.

It began in June 2016 and lasted probably four weeks.

My bounce rates have gone down and page views have gone up. Time on the site has also gone up. It was probably a percentage point increase, at least, in business sales.

How did NexToronto perform from a project management standpoint?

Perfect. All deadlines were met, and communication lines were open.

What did you find most impressive about NexToronto?

The service. He told me when he was going to apply things as we discussed, and he did it on time.

Are there any areas NexToronto could improve?

No, not that I know of. WordPress is not my forte. As I mentioned, his service was there, the price that he charged was correct, and any changes in the future that I’d asked for he had done diligently. There are no areas for improvement that weren’t tackled already.

There are a lot of companies out there that offer what he offers, and once you start working with them, things can change very quickly and go in any direction. It's possible [hypothetically] that service isn’t good and the prices can keep increasing as they’re working on your project. He’s an open book and tells it like it is. He teaches you the best way to make your site look, and that your site is your fingerprint, of course.

He was on time.
    He was very fair, and he charged me what I knew I should’ve been charged based on the work and time involved.
    I’ve already referred them to a bunch of people.