Web, iOS and Android apps development company

Nextbrain is a web and mobile apps development company with experienced minds located in Bangalore, India. Let us design and develop your feelings into reality.

We use Laravel PHP framework, Opencart, Wordpress, HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Node JS to build the web application and Swift, Java, C# to build iPhone, Android and Windows mobile application to our customers.

Especially we are expertise in building the on-demand delivery apps. Currently, we are offering following ready-made products to launch their business in a short time in min cost.

- Food ordering and delivery platform

- Grocery ordering software

- Spa booking system

- Taxi dispatching software

- Local parcel delivery system

- E-commerce application

- Restaurant menu ordering software

- Doctor appointment booking system

- Multi-vendor marketplace system

Also, we are going to launch our first SAAS software in March 2018 which is going to streamline Delivery & Workforce management. Businesses can track their workforce or delivery boy in real time by seeing the map in the system. Also, end customer will be notified of the arrival of an agent in real time & share the rating about the service. Drivers / Agents will get the task assigned to mobile apps, View the task information, GEt direction to customer place and complete the task without any delay.

Bangalore, India

Male.ge
Wingo
Deliva.africa

Alfanooos

Alfanooos offers the customers of Bahrain, the best of the local services such as taxi booking, online food delivery, meal-kit delivery, house cleaning services at the best price, that can be booked using this single app. Everyday routine courses and services are made super easy and convenient with this app, helping customers with hassle-free services.

Otel2go

Otel2go is one of the best hotel management platform, that integrates a number of hotels together and provides them easy management and a digital platform in Malaysia. It offers the hotels a common online platform, that helps them to get more customers.

Halacom

Halacom is one of the best on-demand online bakeries in Saudi Arabia. It delivers the best cakes, pastries, and confectioneries from best Bakeries all over Saudi. The app is easy to use and is customer friendly, assisting in an easy and hassle-free ordering of pastry and cakes.

Fynda

Fynda is an on-demand service provider app, that helps you in getting any service, anywhere at the best price. Choose from a wide range of listed tasks and services such as pick and delivery, home services, garden maintenance, handyman, web designing, photography or any other service, just name it, post it, make the payment and get it done.

Wingo

Wingo help customers to order online food from range of restaurants serving in the locality with ease and convenience. Wingo shares a platform to local restaurants and customers where they can connect with each other.

Deliva

Deliva is an online food ordering and delivery application facilitates customers to order fresh food from local hotels and restaurants. It is like marketing platform for restaurants to feed their hungry customers by providing home- delivery facility.

Male

Male is an application to discover the best dishes and restaurants in your area. It acts as a platform to connect people with the best restaurants around them. It helps your share your food experience with dish and restaurant rating, photo and reviews.

Hanijit

Hanijit Application makes shopping simpler and more convenient than ever before. Hanijit Application helps customers to buy grocery and other household essentials from nearby shops and super marts online by acting as a common platform between them.

Beautyebooking

Beauty E-booking Application helps beauty-parlors and saloons in engagement with customers. This app provides a convenient platform through which internet users can schedule booking on the way for desire services with choice of selected beauticians and saloon at preferred location.

Arabty

Arabty is a mega online store launched in Saudi Arabia. It has over 5,00,000 products over multiple category. Customers can find the stores, products, place the order and get delivered in their preferred delivery time slot.

Freshnexg

Freshnexg is an online platform to share a common space between local stores, shops, marts and customers to full-fill each other’s need. Freshnexg enables customers to get grocery and other house-hold essentials at their door steps.

Siekka

Siekka is Cambodia based lucrative food ordering app where customers can get delivering option on variety of appetizing dishes. Siekka is most convenient and innovative system for customers to ask your delivery online without complications.

Chefflavour

ChefFlavour is an User friendly online food ordering system with tailored application which helps hotel and restaurant businesses to manage and sell foods online, helps in order processing and delivery tasks. With help of ChefFlavour customers can connect with nearby hotels and restaurants for food.

Deirah

Deirah is best real estate properties buying and selling agency in Kuwait. We have developed iPhone and Android application to their existing web application. Customers can download the app to access the list of properties around Kuwait. So they filter the properties by type, location, category, price and etc.., Also customer can view the properly in Google map, Get direction and share with their contacts via social media.

Electionapp

Electionapp is a vote casting platform developed to universities across South Africa. Students can find the elections based on their university in web, iPhone and Android application. Also they can view the full information of election like name, start date, end date, parties, candidates and etc.., so they can select the candidates and caste vote with OTP confirmation code. Once they casted vote, they can view the voted election, party and candidate in their profile... https://goo.gl/ZA3b6J

AXS

Nextbrain have developed SAAS platform to real estate apartments to manage their residents, visitors and security staffs. Residents can login into their account to access the features of their apartment. It has option to access the apartment news, visitors, emergency contacts, service providers contact, facilities and feedback. Also security staff can access the entire apartment visitors check in and out time, add the visitor upon arrival and manage the attendence.

Beautyplus

Beauty plus is a simple and powerful salon scheduling app for salon owners that helps them in appointment booking and time management which increases customer loyalty and retention. Beauty plus is easy-touse Application, with great and responsive interface and amazing features.

Web & Mobile App Development for Startup Company

"They helped us with everything, even parts that went beyond the initial scope, because they wanted us to succeed."

Apr. - June 2018

Nextbrain Technologies customized an off-the-shelf IT solution based on information gleaned from a requirements discussion.

Mexico
Pablo Glez
Operations Officer, Startup Company

The unique solution has produced significant growth through a marked competitive advantage. Nextbrain Technologies adapted quickly to a fluctuating scope and didn’t hesitate to take on expanded responsibilities. They skillfully balanced quick turnaround times with painstaking attention to detail.

I’m the COO of a startup company that offers IT solutions to the restaurant and education sectors.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nextbrain Technologies Pvt Ltd?

We needed to develop an IT solution for the restaurant sector.

We wanted to create a friendly solution so that users could find the restaurant where they wanted to eat very easily.

One of my partners heard about Nextbrain Tech knew that they had expertise in developing IT solutions for the restaurant industry.

We originally bought an IT solution they already had, which only required some simple customization. However, after we saw how good their product was, we invested a little bit more in customization. First, we talked about all our needs and requirements, then they created a group with a project management tool where they shared updates and I gave development feedback.

We worked with at least six people including a project manager, an android developer, a web developer, an iOS developer, and the founder. There were more people working on the project, but I didn’t have a chance to communicate with the them at all.

We now have one of the most powerful tools in the restaurant IT services market. It certainly gave us an advantage over our competitors and allowed us to grow overall.

Project management was arranged by a QA engineer who had a lot of patience with us, even though we were frequently sending over new requirements. She listened to us and communicated all of our requirements to developers so they made the proper solution for us.

The most impressive fact about this company is the speed and attention to detail with which they completed our project, despite living in different countries with opposing time zones. They helped us with everything, even parts that went beyond the initial scope, because they wanted us to succeed.

I can only tell them to keep doing things the way they’ve been doing them. All the services they provided were excellent, and I can’t find a better way to say it.

Overall Score They went beyond the scope and were so patient with us that I only feel grateful towards them.
    They developed the project very quickly.
    The investment was worth every penny.
    They use the latest IT technologies for development.
    I totally will. They’re very honest, reliable, and hardworking.

Mobile App Dev for On-Demand Delivery Platform

“Their developers are very good, and they understand our needs...”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Nextbrain Technologies designed and developed an on-demand delivery app for iOS and Android. Jobs are assigned to drivers on a web portal, which alerts them through the app. They also do maintenance work.

Barcelona, Spain
CEO, Delivery Platform

The project was finished within the budget. They quickly respond to requests for changes and accurately understand project requirements. Although they could improve their designs user-friendliness, as well as their marketing approach, they are good developers and have performed well.

I’m the founder and CEO of an on-demand delivery platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nextbrain Technologies Pvt Ltd?

We needed help to develop our app for picking goods up from the store and delivering them.

After we shared our requirements with them, they designed and developed an app for iOS and Android. The platform assigns a particular job to a driver and that job goes to that app. From there, the driver delivers the products to the customer. They continue to do maintenance work.

My main point of contact is their CEO but I interacted with developers as well.

How did you come to work with Nextbrain Technologies Pvt Ltd?

I was looking for a developer with good prices and I felt that they would be good.

We’ve been working together since September 2017.

The website is working well. They’re good developers and they did their job within the defined budget.

How did Nextbrain Technologies Pvt Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

We don’t use any project management tools and we just send documents of our requirements. If there are issues, we share them on an Excel sheet.

Their developers are very good, and they understand our needs when we ask them to solve issues or make new functionalities.

They need to improve their app and design marketing. When you open the app, it should be user friendly, so they need to focus their design work on that. They performed well but they also have to improve their timelines.

There was a two to three-month delay for the project.

Mobile App Development for Food Ordering Platform

“Nextbrain did exactly what I wanted them to, and I’m completely satisfied.”

Nov. 2017 - Mar. 2018

Nextbrain developed an iOS and Android delivery app. They created an administrative backend site, as well as client and vendor apps, all of which are connected. They also provided some design work.

Amman, Jordan
Tamer Naghawi
General Manager, Jeebely

The app was delivered on time. Nextbrain is accessible and finds creative ways to internalize project requirements. Although they would benefit from adding a fluent English speaker to their team, their smooth project management and accurate forecasting made for a successful engagement.

I’m the General Manager of Jeebely, a delivery company. We deliver anything including food, groceries, and retail items.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nextbrain Technologies?

I needed to develop an app for my business. There were similar systems to mine on the market, but none featured the complete set of categories that I wanted to deliver.

NextBrain initially sent me a demo and draft, and I provided them with feedback. They then built out the scope, step by step. They developed a client app, vendor apps, and a backend admin site, that are all connected. The platform is for iOS and Android. They have provided design work, but I have graphic designers on my end. They also provided some marketing and strategy ideas, but this wasn’t their main task.

I mainly interacted with the dedicated project manager and the company’s CEO, but I also worked with a development team.

How did you come to work with Nextbrain Technologies?

I did a lot of internet research, found a few companies, proposed a budget to them, and asked for a solution. Nextbrain won the contest because they had a low cost and a good team. They also sent me a company profile along with other information.

We spent almost $10,000.

We worked together from November 2017 until March 2018.

What evidence can you share the demonstrates the impact of the engagement?

The system is ready, but it isn’t online yet, so I don’t have any statistics. Nextbrain did exactly what I wanted them to, and I’m completely satisfied. We have made some tweaks to the system, but I haven’t faced any major technical issues. No one has given me negative comments either.

How did Nextbrain Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They assigned a wonderful project manager and we communicated using Skype. It’s possible that they use project management software internally, but we didn’t use any on my side. It was difficult to understand some ideas because we didn’t speak the same language as them, but I was able to use images to describe certain requirements. We also live in different countries, so I haven’t met their team in person.

Their honesty really stood out to me; they delivered everything they promised they would.

The language barrier has been a challenge. Having a fluent English speaker would have made our collaboration better.

I advise clients to go and work with them. They are a wonderful company, and I haven’t faced any problems with them, aside from the language barrier.

I am working alone in my company, which created some scheduling problems. They were good on their side.
    I haven't experienced any problems in terms of quality.

iOS & Server Dev for Grocery Delivery Platform

“The price of their services outweighed the quality of their work.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Initially hired to develop iOS and Android apps, Nextbrain lost the project due to performance concerns. Now, however, they're continuing to build APIs and manage the apps’ backends.

Amman, Jordan
CEO, Delivery Application

The MVP that Nextbrain built was adequate on the surface, but lacked functionality. Frontend errors resulted in significant setbacks, but their ability to manage backend tasks extended the engagement. However, they did not refund payments for app development services.

I am the CEO of a mobile-based retail company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nextbrain Technologies?

I initially hired Nextbrain Technologies to develop a minimum variable product (MVP) to save time on app development.

We were unsatisfied with the quality of their app development services, so we found other agencies that were more experienced in creating iOS and Android apps. We continue to use Nextbrain to manage our backend admin panel and build APIs, which they send over to our new app developers.

In the beginning, I worked with an iOS developer, an Android developer, and a developer that works on the server. I no longer work with their app developers but decided to continue working with the backend specialist. He now has an in-depth knowledge of the project, and it would be taxing to teach to someone else. I only speak with the CEO if complex issues arise.

How did you come to work with Nextbrain Technologies?

I found Nextbrain technologies while searching for retail app solutions. Their MVPs appeared to have all of the features that I needed for my business, so I decided to work with them.

I have spent $34,000 on their services. I paid for their product upfront and a rate of $1,800 a month for each developer I worked with.

I hired them in May 2017 and continue to work with them on the admin panel and APIs. I intend to create an in-house team over time.

How did Nextbrain Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They didn’t assign a project manager, so I was in charge of writing tasks and making sure they were completed on time. They’ve always met deadlines and generally follow instructions well.

I like not having a project manager involved. The developers make fewer mistakes when I’m able to discuss specifications with them directly. The ease of communication with their backend developer is why I continue to work with Nextbrain, despite the issues that I’ve experienced with them. He’s always on call when issues arise, which we really appreciate.

They weren't forthright about their knowledge of web and app development. Their MVPs seem high-quality on the surface, but they were unable to customize the features and make them practical for our specific needs. There were also bugs that they were unable to fix, which forced us to use another company. Unfortunately, they refused to give us a refund even though we did not end up using their product.

Their developers only have a basic level of understanding of iOS development, which created a lot of problems. Their clients should have the option to choose which developer they work with based on their level of expertise. I still have issues with setbacks from bugs, but the developer we’re working with now makes up for it by working extra hours. The price of their services outweighed the quality of their work; lowering their costs would make me feel more comfortable continuing our partnership.

Getting an MVP is a great way to get a head start when developing an app, but make sure that Nextbrain has the talent and resources to create the app that you are looking for.

App Dev for Food Delivery Platform

"They handled us us extremely well and delivered something unimaginable and unexpected."

Sept. 2017 - Oct. 2017

Nextbrain Technologies designed and developed a website, as well as an iOS and Android app. They remain available for maintenance and support.

Neeraj Singh Bisht
Founder, Wingo

Nextbrain’s deliverables were on time and met specifications. The team was responsive, open to feedback, and supportive. Customers can expect professional project management and ambitious work.

I founded an on-demand, food delivery app.

We hired Nextbrain to develop an app and a website for us.

We wanted high-quality technology and designs to get our idea rolling.

We researched vendors online and found that Nextbrain was different from the others. The CEO is a friendly and very understanding person. He understood our requirements well and delivered more than we expected.

The project was delivered in a month with all required features and revisions. The app was for iOS and Android and included a restaurant panel.

Our point of contact was a technical staff member, which matched our needs, but the CEO was, and still is, available to answer questions.

We had a wonderful experience with their team and product. They handled us extremely well and delivered something unimaginable and unexpected. Kudos to the team, and I highly recommend them.

They managed the project beautifully and professionally.

I was impressed by their friendly and supportive attitude.

Keep moving like this and you will reach heights.

App Dev & Design for On-Demand Food Delivery Service

"They’re equipped with good listening and project management skills."

Feb. - June 2017

Nextbrain Technologies handled both the design and development of a food delivery app. They focused heavily on its UI/UX and also provided a web developer and QA specialists.

Singapore
Shawn Wong
Manager, Four Connextion

The app’s release is currently being planned. Nextbrain delivered satisfactory designs and were willing to take on change requests. The main challenges were a slight language barrier and the time difference, which slowed down the work, but their knowledge of on-demand technologies made up for it.

I’m the account manager at an advertising and development company. We handle our clients’ IT marketing portfolio across Southeast Asia.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nextbrain Technologies?

We had been searching for developers to take this job but not many companies have the domain knowledge for on-demand services. Nextbrain had a ready-made product that answers to our fundamental needs. After a few meetings, they truly understood our niche and requirements.

We wanted a mobile app that would have a good UI/UX [user interface/user experience] and great features.

My team searched for a month and spoke to 15 different developers. Only Nextbrain remained after three rounds of meetings. They’re equipped with good listening and project management skills. They’re also systematic and process oriented.

After we shortlisted Nextbrain, we had our kick-off meeting a week later where we presented our vision and our workflow. We also explained our current situation. After two weeks, Nextbrain came back with a user requirement specification, a roadmap, and wireframes.

We were happy with the design and went ahead with three UI drafts. We had many changes that were out of scope but Nextbrain accommodated them.

They provided a project manager, a web developer, iOS and Android developers, and quality assurance specialists.

We just started planning our big release.

Some of my teammates experienced a bit of a language barrier with them. After a while, though, they were fine with it. The time difference is what really stopped the process from being faster as we only had five hours a day to work with them.

Their CEO and the project manager are very good with the on-demand domain.

They could improve on communication. They also need more manpower to speed up the process.

Food App Development for Delivery Service Company

I appreciated their professionalism in completing the project.”

June 2017 - Aug. 2017

Nextbrain Technologies developed a food delivery app that featured menu displays, ordering capabilities, and electronic payment options.

Tirupati, India
Chaitanya Kumar
CEO, RedLapDigital IT Services Pvt. Ltd.

The app fulfilled the specified functionalities. Although the code quality and QA testing could have been more thorough, Nextbrain Technologies responded quickly to inquires and produced strong deliverables.

I’m the CEO of RedLapDigital IT Services. We power a food delivery service called Chef Flavours, which encourages a more dynamic interaction between users and restaurants.

We needed resources to develop our online food delivery app.

We needed to launch our app in multiple cities in India before entering foreign markets.

We were impressed by their previous e-commerce apps and their experienced team.

They developed the wireframes and then completed the app according to our specifications. The app allowed users to browse menus, order food for delivery, and pay.

The team was very good, and they responded immediately to my questions and queries.

They developed a good e-commerce food app.

Their project management was good.

I appreciated their professionalism in completing the project. They put in a lot of effort to produce strong deliverables.

They could improve their code quality and QA testing.

Overall Score I must appreciate your professionalism by which you have completed the project. The efforts put by next brain team I am very much satisfied with their