Cost Saving Innovative Software Solutions

Next Idea Tech, Inc is a U.S. based custom software firm. We are a forward thinking team of business technology problem solvers experienced in creating custom solutions designed to automate your operations.

As an extension of your current technology team or dedicated development resources, our holistic approach to technology product design, software application development and technology project management ensures your digital business will continue to deliver on technology initiatives throughout this era of rapid business digital transformation.

What you should know about Next Idea Tech:

• Top Rated on Upwork
  • Efficient, English native speakers developers
  • We work in your timezone. EST, CST, PST.
  • 55% of our clients return with new projects

• DevOps

Beverly, MA

Source Media. YPrime

Database Services & API Integrations for B2B Publisher

“Their ability to truly listen to our needs was commendable.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

Next Idea Tech, Inc. has become the go-to web development partner for a B2B publishing company. They ensure that email marketing is optimized through SaaS app development, API integrations, and more.

Director of Email Marketing, Publishing Company

The team’s deliverables and solutions have made it possible for the client to more effectively and efficiently run their business. Their ability to listen to project requirements and reflect them in a final product was refreshing for the company. The project manager was skilled and professional.

I’m the director of email marketing for a B2B publishing company in New York City.

What challenge were you trying to address with Next Idea Tech, Inc.?

We were facing several challenges related to putting out development fires. Our team needed them to create SaaS technology and other applications. It was also important that they did database work and structuring.

They’re our main partner for development services for our email marketing platform, which we also use for other touch communications. The system had a lot of limitations. We got around them by hiring them to leverage our APIs and doing work outside of the interface in order to optimize it. In that effort, they managed database services, SaaS app development, HTML coding, API creation, JavaScript work, and everything related to web development.

At this point, we’re working on budgeting. We have a lot more work to do with them, so we’re working them into that budget.

We worked with 2–4 of their teammates at any given time. Zak (CEO, Next Idea Tech, Inc.) was our primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with Next Idea Tech, Inc.?

I found them online and immediately fell in love with the quality of work the team can achieve.

We spent over $100,000 on the project.

We started the engagement in June 2018 and are still collaborating.

I can’t share specifics, but we unequivocally wouldn’t have been able to run our day-to-day operations if it weren’t for their work. All the complex data tasks they’ve done, including cleaning up our database and applying online widgets, are core to our operations. It would be a lot more difficult to function without them.

How did Next Idea Tech, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

The handle the work exceptionally well. Zak’s mother-in-law works with him as a project manager. She has a wealth of experience that makes it easy to keep things organized and tidy. We typically communicate through phone calls, text messages, or Slack. He used project management tools on his end, but I don’t like to use them. In that respect, he was very accommodating in receiving my feedback through whatever channels I saw fit.

They were able to take an immense amount of work off my plate. Their ability to truly listen to our needs was commendable. Developers tend to complete tasks according to their own vision, but they always kept our needs in mind.

Their documentation could be a bit more thorough, but I’ve never requested that from them. So, I can’t fault them for that.

Have your project organized ahead of time. You should know what your site will do and what it needs to include. Save yourself time and money by volunteering that information instead of making them force it out of you in the early stages

Overall Score I’m picky, but they deserve a perfect score.
    They never missed a deadline.
    Their costs are very competitive.
    They completed tasks exactly as requested.
    They were a pleasure to work with, and I’m hard to impress.

.NET/Angular Dev for Clinal Trial Management Applications

"I have been impressed by their customer focus and quality of work."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Having participated in other projects for the company, Next Idea Tech, Inc boosted internal development efforts to produce a web app. They were also involved in automation and architecture design.

Malvern, Pennsylvania
Senior Director of Product Engineering, Clinical Trial Management Solutions Provider

So far, Next Idea Tech produces high-quality code and communicates with in-house staff on a daily basis to streamline the work. They’re a transparent team that gives projects the utmost attention, making clients feel like they’re the only ones they’re tending to.

I’m the senior director of product engineering for a clinical trial management solutions provider. We offer a series of applications for medical trials. Our clients mostly include pharmaceutical companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Next Idea Tech, Inc?

We did some upgrades to our software and are currently adopting more modern applications like microservices and more responsive web interfaces. We have a team of 15 people, but we had a project in which we needed more resources, which is where Next Idea Tech came in.

They helped develop a web application using Angular, JavaScript, and TypeScript. They also worked on some automation and with architectural designs.

We have a scrum team here that works with Next Idea Tech’s team of two.

How did you come to work with Next Idea Tech, Inc?

We already knew about them and reached out to see if they had the resources to help us. I’m pretty new to our company, and Next Idea Tech was already working on other projects here which I wasn’t involved in. However, I was involved in getting them on a new application project that my team is in charge of.

Next Idea Tech has a responsible team that’s really good at estimating and completing work on time with high quality. I monitored their performance, and when we needed resources, my first thought was to talk to them.

We started working together in June 2019, and the collaboration is ongoing.

Our experience with Next Idea Tech has been really good and their code quality is remarkable. The feature they’re working on is very critical for us and we have a very tight deadline. We trust them to do it. So far, it’s been working really well and I don’t have any complaints.

How did Next Idea Tech, Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

We have daily communication with Next Idea Tech, which spans project managers, UX designers, business analysts, myself, tech leads, and our developers. Whenever they finish a part of the application, the team reviews the changes, approves them, and sends them back to our development branch to become part of the base application.

Next Idea Tech keeps us updated on the project’s status with full honesty. We have three weekly check-in meetings where we discuss potential issues. I’d give them a 10 for project management. We use Microsoft Teams and track the work in Microsoft DevOps.

I have been impressed by their customer focus and quality of work. Next Idea Tech is very responsive, the team members are always available and can be contacted by email, Teams, or phone calls. They adapt to changes in scope and keep us informed of the progress of the project.

I have no complaints.

They’re always available, deliver on time, and have spot on time estimates.
    Next Idea Tech’s quality is good.
    I’ve recommended them.

Twitter API Dev for Marketing Firm

"I would highly recommend Next Idea Tech and look forward to working with them again in the future."

June 2019

Next Idea Tech, Inc developed a custom software tool that interacts with Twitter's API to automate certain functions. The tool automates likes, replies, and messages.

Saint Peter, Minnesota
Anders Rydholm
Owner & CEO, TypeTrail Media

The tool creates increased engagement that feels authentic, leading to stronger relationships between users and their Twitter followers. The team from Next Idea Tech, Inc was transparent in delivering project requirements. Their responsiveness, flexibility, and efficiency set them apart.

I am the Owner/CEO of TypeTrail Media. We are a web design, advertising, and marketing agency located in Saint Peter, MN.

For what projects/services did your company hire Next Idea Tech, Inc?

I sought Next Idea Tech to develop a custom web app to interact with the Twitter API. The app would schedule and automate actions on twitter using chron jobs and a service worker on the Amazon AWS platform using a program written in C#. The app would be able to automate actions in the API for developer docs.

I have a list of hundreds of thousands of Twitter accounts to interact with, and to schedule and automate this activity saves me countless hours. There is no way it would be possible without automation.

I searched candidates in the online marketplace who could meet the project requirements and discovered Next Idea Tech whose profile mentioned. "We specialize in custom design and development using .Net, C#, PHP, SQL, Angular and more. Also DevOps (help businesses with AWS and Azure, cloud ops). We also do UI/UX design." So I sent Zak the specific requirements for the project and he said that he could do it.

I sent the requirements to Zak Elmeghni the CEO of Next Idea Tech, he responded he could complete the project. I was glad that in my estimation he was very talented with web app development C#, .Net, and AWS. He made the customization exactly as I requested and completed the project in less than 24 hours.

I dealt directly with Zak, I believe he personally completed the work. To my understanding he also leads and manages a team through his IT company.

This campaign was personally targeted at growing my profile's engagement with influencer Twitter accounts. It was important when scheduling and automating the activity of following accounts to set the apps performance not too aggressively, but also to use the time saved through automation to be spent personally liking, replying, and messaging users, and to maintain very authentic engagement and activity on the account. This app worked 100% as advertised, exactly the same as the manual actions would be performed. That creates as an opening to build relationships, where I could follow up with users who were engaged with a personal greeting, liking, and replying to users, and it worked as you would expect.

The workflow with Next Idea Tech was very effective. Zak took the time to make sure the requirements were clear and well understood. As a Certified Project Management Associate I can tell that Zak has a very strong understanding of Project Management, and he walked with me through conception & initiation, definition & planning, launch & execution, performance & control, and the project close, very smoothly.

I would describe my interaction with Next Idea Tech as excellent and professional. There was an appropriate attention placed on status of the project. Next Idea Tech was very responsive to the pulse of the project lifecycle. In smaller projects where I needed extra time to make sure to provide clear requirements Next Idea Tech was patient, but also was graceful with follow up to perform and execute the project plan. I would highly recommend Next Idea Tech and look forward to working with them again in the future.

I found there were no areas for improvement, and give Next Idea Tech an excellent rating for the completion of this project.