Search Engine Optimization Professionals

NewSunSEO is a premium search engine optimization and social media marketing company. We provide high end Web Development / Web Design specifically from an Internet marketing standpoint.

2001
Coram, NY

Doctors, lawyers, public companys, contstruction related, restaurants, hotels.

Search Engine Optimization for Private Practice

"I feel confident that NewSunSEO is doing work on my behalf and paying attention."

Apr. 2014 - Ongoing

Displeased with the performance of their previous marketing company, the client hired NewSunSEO to provide SEO services and promote their website.

Founder, Private Practice

NewSunSEO is a valuable partner for the client. The agency provides regular reports and produces excellent results. The client recognizes NewSunSEO for their accountability and trustworthiness. NewSunSEO is recommended to others.

Please describe your work.

I’m a psychologist with a small practice in Calgary, Alberta.

What are your role and responsibilities?

I’m the sole proprietor.

What was your goal in working with NewSunSEO?

I was working with another marketing company, and I was increasingly dissatisfied with their services. I already had a website, and I wanted to phase out Google pay-per-click advertising, which has become increasingly ineffective. It costs about four times as much to get a new client using PPC as the revenue you get from that client, so we’re now replacing PPC with SEO [search engine optimization]. In the next year, I foresee having my website optimized for mobile devices and perhaps redesigned, and NewSunSEO will be my providers.

I have them working on SEO to promote my website.

What was your process in selecting NewSunSEO with which to work?

A colleague of mine recommended them.

The first project they did cost about $1,000. The monthly investment was about $750 to $800. NewSunSEO has recently increased their activity for me by adding in a service they were not doing before, so now I’m spending about $2,000 a month with NewSunSEO.

When did you start working with them?

We started about a year ago.

Do you have any statistics, metrics, or general feedback from the project?

I really like that they give me regular updates on how my website is performing in organic searches for various keywords. I usually get a monthly report that shows how I’m coming up higher relative to my deadbeat competition, which is good. The last company I worked with never gave any feedback, never any accountability, even when I asked for it, so I really appreciate what NewSunSEO is doing. If I send out an email, I can pretty much count on hearing back from them the same day, and that’s something I really appreciate. It gives me confidence to know that I can get them on the phone or get an email to them right away, and that’s really good.

Is there anything unique about NewSunSEO that really makes them stand out compared to other companies?

I feel confident that they’re doing something for me all the time. I think the other company was ripping me off. I don’t think they were actually doing anything. I feel confident that NewSunSEO is doing work on my behalf and paying attention. They provide the results, so I know they’re watching often enough to give me feedback. They come back to me with ideas on how I can increase my rankings, and they explain all this to me. It comes down to accountability and trust, and I feel that trust with NewSunSEO.

NewSunSEO asked me to write some blog articles. I’m not really good at that, but I have written a couple. I don’t know what’s become of them because they haven’t appeared on my website. I don’t know if they have something in mind, or if they want to get a bigger collection of things before putting them out there.

I’ve already recommended them to a colleague.

Restaurant Search Engine Optimization

"If they say they can deliver, they will. When some companies get paid, they disappear – NewSunSEO didn’t. I got the results I wanted, and they stayed in touch with me."

2011 - Ongoing

The client originally hired NewSunSEO to provide web development services before extending the scope of the agency’s involvement to include SEO services, as well.

New York Metro Area
Ari Rutan
Former Partner, Long Island Ale House

NewSunSEO succeeded as the client’s partner by contributing to a quality website and fulfilling all requests. The agency is recognized for their excellent communication skills. There was no criticism for NewSunSEO and the agency is recommended to others.

Please describe your company.

Four years ago, I worked in Long Island at the Long Island Ale House, which was a restaurant and bar. Last year, I joined my brother’s air conditioning company. In both of those companies, I worked with NewSunSEO.

What were your role and responsibilities at the Long Island Ale House?

I was one of three partners at the Long Island Ale House. I was the general manager, running the operation.

What was your goal in working with NewSunSEO?

The Ale House needed a website. After they did that, we agreed to do search engine optimization.

NewSunSEO set up our website. They worked on the content, and they put the pictures up. After a while, I said I wanted to be able to change some pages by myself, and they set that up for me as well. NewSunSEO was also doing search engine optimization for us.

What was your process for selecting NewSunSEO with which to work?

NewSunSEO had an office close to my partner’s restaurant, which is how we met.

We spent somewhere in the $10,000 to $50,000 range working with NewSunSEO.

When did you start working with them?

I think it was sometime in 2011.

Do you have any statistics, metrics, or general feedback to show the success of the project?

To me, the project was successful, and I had no complaints. If something went wrong on the website, or on the email that we used for the website – actually anything at all – NewSunSEO would troubleshoot it right away.

Overall, I was happy with their service. NewSunSEO was reliable. If they say they can deliver, they will. When some companies get paid, they disappear – NewSunSEO didn’t. I got the results I wanted, and they stayed in touch with me. Anytime I contacted them, they responded right away.

When someone Googled a bar or restaurant in Long Island, our restaurant would come up on the first spot. After a couple months, we were getting good results.

Their communication was very good. When you need to reach somebody who’s assisting you, you want to reach them right away, and you want them to address the issue right away. That’s what I like about NewSunSEO. Even though they moved to a different area, I’m still in touch with them. NewSunSEO now does SEO for my brother’s company. We still work together.

Not really, because they worked so closely with me. They would listen to me, would take my concerns into consideration, and would work on them. Basically, they work with you, they listen, and they put the customer first.

What advice would you give a future client of theirs?

Describe really well what you need, because time is precious. Give them a full description, and they’ll get it done.

They always listened. They always try to satisfy the customer, which they did with me.