We create dynamic video content!

We are a creative video production agency that has the multi-disciplinary capabilities and experience to be a comprehensive brand partner for this digital age.

Since 2007, we’ve helped our clients accomplish goals, illuminate target audiences and inspire people to action.

reativity, professionalism, and a true sense of partnership are deeply ingrained in our culture. This ensures we listen, understand and deliver cutting-edge, cost- effective video solutions that have impact and engage our clients’ audiences. Our process is proven and our track record is undeniable. The proof is in the pudding!

You need experienced and dependable creative professionals. We like to think of ourselves as dreamers, but with our feet planted firmly on the ground.

New Pace has exceptional discipline. Understanding budgets and time, thinking big and thinking integration, we keep everything organized, authentic, and fun.

We get it done.

Let’s talk about
your next project

2007
Ardmore, PA

The Wharton School, St. Joseph's University, Capital One, AQUA America, University of Delaware, AstraZeneca, Comcast Business

Fox Chase Cancer Center

NPP Animated Demo Reel 2019

Mission Possible w/ Eric LeGrand

Overcoming adversity. No challenge is too great. Meet Eric LeGrand. Former Rutgers football player was on the path to the NFL when one tackle changed his life forever, leaving him paralyzed but could not break his spirit. Eric has channeled his endless zest for life by sharing stories of ordinary people doing extraordinary things in the face of adversity in this new series. He’ll connect with his network of athletes,

celebrities, and friends to show that in life…any mission is possible.

New Pace is a co-creator of this series, as well as producing, shooting, and editing these episodes. Together, with our team, we’re breaking the barriers and stereotypes of disabilities.

What does it mean to work for AQUA America? New Pace was hired by TAG Strategies to help pitch, produce, and execute a dynamic corporate film for their best client, AQUA America. The idea was to help assist in the core values roll out that was taking place in the workplace, through digital and print applications. They needed something that would engage their employees across the country, something that would make them feel like

they were making a difference in their everyday work. We pitched a core values video. They LOVED it! This was no small task being that AQUA has locations in 8 states with 1600 employees that needed to be regionally represented. We spent months planning, producing and executing. With epic aerials, great voice-over, engaging hero shots, and great narration, we...

Video Production for Full-Service Marketing Company

“New Pace Productions is clever, fun, and easy to work with.”

Mar. 2014 - Ongoing

New Pace Productions made videos for corporate clients and in-house marketing using a combination of Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, and After Effects, and drone footage. They also designed a WordPress site.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Jack Glacken
CEO, TGI

New Pace Productions leveraged their experience with web design and video production to achieve the ideal outcome. 700 people have watched their videos and reacted with enthusiastically positive feedback. The team is not only reliable and skilled but also makes the process enjoyable.

I’m the president of TGI, a full-service marketing operations company. We offer backend production for tradeshow graphics and make collateral like brochures for companies. Much of our work is online; we build portals for customers to order marketing materials on demand from their field or sales reps.

What challenge were you trying to address with New Pace Productions?

When two of our large clients requested videos, I knew I needed help. I reached out to New Pace Productions to support us on those video projects. We also needed resources to redo our website.

New Pace Productions helped us produce videos for two high-profile corporations from the camera and printer sectors. For our company’s use, they also helped us create about seven different videos to market our services. They did all the scripting and storyboarding and used drones to capture footage. They initially used Final Cut Pro to edit and later switched to Adobe Premiere. On occasion, they’ve incorporated After Effects.

As we revamped our website, New Pace Productions was involved in everything from design through development. They controlled everything from start to finish. We’re currently in the middle of working on a massive project together for the higher education Hall of Fame series.

Four people from New Pace Productions worked on our website. For the other projects, we used a combination of their resources and our in-house teammates.

How did you come to work with New Pace Productions?

I met JC (Co-Founder, New Pace Productions) through a friend. Even though I regularly produce videos, I knew I could benefit from additional technology and expertise. I wanted our website to be video-centric, so I chose their experienced team. They’re highly skilled at video production.

We’ve spent $50,000 so far.

We’ve been working together since March 2014.

We showed the videos New Pace Productions created in front of 700 people, and the audience raved about them. Our business has been growing since then. We know our engagement is working, but I can’t provide specific statistics.

How did New Pace Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

New Pace Productions is clever, fun, and easy to work with. They always deliver on time and will negotiate the price with you if necessary.

Working with New Pace Productions is a pleasure. They’re very responsible. I know I can give them a project and trust them to come up with great ideas and produce results.

No. New Pace Productions is a growing company, and they’re doing a great job.

I would refer New Pace Productions to future clients. Customers will see for themselves. They haven’t made any mistakes in our work as of yet. Keep an open dialogue because they’re very easy to communicate with. Let them be your partner.

Overall Score They’re a pleasure to work with.
    They deliver on time.
    They’re very reasonably priced.
    They’re great to work with, and they come up with good ideas.

Video Production for Special Events Team

“I had great discussions with the team, and they brought creative ideas to the table.”

May 2016 - May 2018

New Pace Productions provided full production services for graduation and ceremonial events. In addition to a class introduction video for commencement, they created a recap video featuring speaker highlights.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Jennifer Buchness
Senior Associate Director, Wharton Events

New Pace Production’s graduation recap received a substantial number of views on social media channels, generating enthusiastic praise. The team came up with innovative ideas consistently and conveyed them in an accessible way to internal stakeholders. Strong communication was key to their success.

I’m the senior associate director at Wharton Events, part of the Warton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Along with my special events team, I plan and organize many of our campus and local events, including lecture series, priority staff engagements, and faculty functions and meetings. We also collaborate with other events teams across the school to execute board meetings, global forums, and graduations.

What challenge were you trying to address with New Pace Productions?

Originally, we approached them for various production projects such as filming high-profile lectures to list on our website. Since then, we’ve expanded their role to encompass marketing and recap videos for flagship events.

In addition to filming lectures, they produced videos and marketing assets for some of our key events, from the Wharton Global Forums to the Wharton graduation. We also engaged them to be our main production company for our MBA ceremonies at the Palestra Arena. They used footage from all of our ceremonies to create a two-minute recap video that highlighted the dean’s and keynote speakers’ remarks.

Recently, we collaborated with them to produce what we call a rev-up video for our undergraduate and MBA students. They conducted one-on-one interviews with students during the weeks leading up to graduation and edited them with b-roll clips to create a compelling story about the class. We presented the videos before the ceremony to show the audience what the class accomplished and prepare them for the commencement.

For any given project, they assigned between 4–10 team members.

How did you come to work with New Pace Productions?

A personal connection recommended them to us. When I came into the role two years ago, they were already doing the rev-up video, and we kept that relationship based on what they’d done so far. We enjoyed working with them, so it was only natural to hire them as a full production company for our Palestra ceremonies.

Their work lasted from May 2016­–May 2018.

We’ve posted our recap video on multiple digital outlets, and it’s received widespread positive feedback and views. For students and alumni, it’s a fun, retrospective way of looking at graduation and the Wharton School in general. We’re always proud to post it online and show it off.

How did New Pace Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

It was great to work with them. I had great discussions with the team, and they brought creative ideas to the table. They always suggested ways to up the ante. This year, we tried some new things, so I look forward to taking the time to reflect and see how we can improve next year.

I appreciated how approachable they were. Sometimes, vendors can have a hard time relating to customers who aren’t as production-minded or don’t know the language. However, we never had that issue with New Pace Productions. Even though I’m not a producer, I could still have a conversation with them about the best practices and receive great outcomes.

You might have a certain way of doing things, but come with an open mind and listen to their ideas because they work.

Overall Score They were very good at looking critically at their work and took the necessary steps to improve.
    They delivered everything on time, and I’ve never had to ask for anything.
    The pricing was fair.
    Everything has always been great quality, and they take a proactive approach.
    I’m very willing to recommend them.

Video Production for Medical College

"New Pace is probably the easiest contractor I've worked with to date."

Sept. 2016

New Pace Productions produced a series of videos for web and social media. They also provided script writing, storyboards, and editing services.

Suwanee, Georgia
Web Content Manager, Medical College

The innovative videos have been well-received and are still in use. New Pace's expert team inspired confidence throughout the project by their friendly and helpful demeanor. The team’s quality deliverables set them up for potential future engagement.

I'm the web content manager for a medical college.

What challenge were you trying to address with New Pace Productions?

We’d recently redesigned our website. We wanted to create new videos to showcase the college's programs and facilities.

We talked to New Pace about producing videos to give a fresh look at our school and an overview of life on each campus. They provided scripting, storyboarding, pre- and post-production as well as a review process. They delivered three videos plus some B-roll video for a feature on our home page. We've used the videos on our social media channels in addition the website.

Most of my dealings were with an assigned point person. Four people worked on the video shoot.

How did you come to work with New Pace Productions?

My predecessor is the one who found them.

It was very reasonable. We spent somewhere around $10,000–$25,000.

The work took place in September 2016.

Even close to two years out, the videos continue to perform very well. They've really held up. I wouldn't hesitate to use New Pace again.

How did New Pace Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

They were fantastic. The team was great to work with. They were friendly, helpful, and extremely knowledgeable. They were minimally disruptive when we were filming inside classrooms and other facilities, which was greatly appreciated. New Pace is probably the easiest contractor I've worked with to date.

They're flexible, innovative, and offered excellent insight. I was extremely happy with the quality of their work. They were on time and they met all my expectations.

Give them a chance to exercise their creative abilities. I went to New Pace with a few ideas of what I wanted, but I appreciate that they were able to expand and enhance my original ideas. They made the project into something far better than what I envisioned.

They met all deadlines.
    They were competitive with other bids, and exceeded the quality of other vendors.
    The work was excellent.
    I would use them again without hesitation.