Proven PPC Leaders

Silver

Since 2005, New Jupiter Media has been helping businesses of various sizes and verticals grow their results-driven digital marketing strategy and advertising profitability. Our clients include large enterprise corporations, mid-tier companies, and small businesses. No matter the size, New Jupiter Media is dedicated to building lasting client relationships by helping businesses succeed one click at a time.

2005
Keyport, NJ
  • 52 Broad St, Keyport, NJ
    Keyport, NJ 07735

Adwords and PPC for Startup

“Their team provides excellent personal attention and customer service.”

Feb. 2018–Ongoing

New Jupiter Media provides ongoing SEO support. They created a set of keywords and manage the campaign.

Todd Rodenborn
President, My Inheritance Cash LLC

The efforts have aided to a quick, consistent jump in customer inquiries. The New Jupiter Media team is attentive, focused, and skilled. Their expertise and goal-oriented approach shines through and helps foster a strong collaboration.

I’m the president of a startup called My Inheritance Cash.

What challenge were you trying to address with New Jupiter Media?

Since we were a startup, we were looking for someone to help increase our inbound leads and calls from potential customers.

The New Jupiter Media team ran our SEO efforts using GoogleAds and on Bing. We briefed them on our business and they came up with a set of relevant keywords.

We work with Jason (President, New Jupiter Media) for sales and Daniel (COO, New Jupiter Media) serves as our day-to-day contact.

How did you come to work with New Jupiter Media?

They’re a local company that I had known of for several years.

We’ve spent around $9,000.

We started working with them in February 2018 and the project is ongoing.

The results started to show within a few days of their team working with us. We’re now receiving between 70–100 inquiries per month. Their efforts were so helpful that we’re experiencing more leads than we currently have the staff to handle.

How did New Jupiter Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We primarily speak through email and phone, and their team gives us monthly progress reports.

Their team provides excellent personal attention and customer service. They excel at forming strong business relationships. As a team, they know what they’re doing in this industry.

Once we add additional staffing to our internal team, we’ll be able to see if New Jupiter Media can generate even more business for us.

If the nature of your business is unclear, it’s important to thoroughly explain it to New Jupiter Media for them to meet your goals.

Digital Marketing for a Windows and Shutter Company

"New Jupiter Media delivers on their promises."

2015 - Ongoing

New Jupiter Media performs digital marketing services to expand and break into a target demographic. They work with keywords and search. The service is ongoing.

Owner, Windows and Shutter Company

New Jupiter Media’s work has led to substantial referrals. Their responsiveness and personal touch spurred continued engagement. They are a trusted partner. Customers can expect a team dedicated to serving the best interests of their clients.

I’m the president of a windows and shutters company. We’ve been in business for around 37 years.

What challenge were you trying to address with New Jupiter Media, Inc.?

I realized the trends in my business were changing and that print media rarely gets looked at anymore. The group I wanted to target were young adults buying co-ops in local cities, a demographic that generally goes right to the internet.

I told Jason (President & CEO, New Jupiter Media, Inc.) that I wanted my company found in all of the search engines. I mentioned certain buzzwords, and he made specific suggestions. We play around with different keywords and figure out which ones work and which don’t.

My primary contact was Jason, but sometimes I spoke with a salesperson.

How did you come to work with New Jupiter Media, Inc.?

I was at a seminar with my peers, and I spoke to someone who is in the same business. I said that I was interested in promoting my business online, and they suggested Jason and the New Jupiter Media team.

We’ve invested between $50,000–$200,000 so far.

We started working with New Jupiter Media in 2015, and the work is ongoing.

My company is in specific categories due to Jason’s work. Our sales staff is pretty busy. We’ve received referrals from word of mouth, but the initial thrust came from New Jupiter Media. I continue to be pleased with their work.

How did New Jupiter Media Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management style was excellent. We communicate through phone calls and email. I will call, and Jason responds quickly through email. I receive quarterly reports rather than monthly. Those are helpful because seasons vary.

I knew very little about the internet before working with Jason. He has a personal touch and makes sure he grasps everything when we are talking. I’m sure he has this approach with his other clients. I trust him greatly. He works well with me and has proven himself through his performance.

I’ve been working with them since 2015 and have never had a problem. New Jupiter Media delivers on their promises.

Overall Score New Jupiter Media is an unbelievable vendor.
    I've already referred them.

Digital Marketing for an Engineer Solutions Company

"[W]e've had to hire more sales staff to handle the additional lead flow."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

New Jupiter Media, Inc. manages a PPC campaign for Google AdWords and Bing, including continuously refining keywords and messaging.

California, United States
Vice President of Marketing, Engineer Solutions Company

The number of qualified leads and revenue have increased markedly since New Jupiter Media was first engaged. Their consistent communication, responsiveness, and understanding of digital marketing technologies justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I lead marketing for a company that provides engineering solutions to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).

What challenge were you trying to address with New Jupiter Media, Inc.?

We wanted to develop an effective PPC advertising program through Google AdWords and Microsoft Bing.

New Jupiter Media, Inc. started by assessing our objectives in order to develop an advertising campaign that meets our needs. The overall goal is to grow our lead flow. We don’t just want more leads, but we want them to be more highly-qualified leads.

Keywords are a collaborative effort. We frame the nature of the product and the messaging, and they advise us on what they think will work. Part of their approach is continuous improvement and refinement. They're always fine-tuning the effectiveness of the keywords and the messaging campaigns.

How did you come to work with New Jupiter Media, Inc.?

They were a word-of-mouth reference from someone I trust. I actually started using them when I was with another company, which was acquired by my current company. I continued the relationship with them because I was pleased with their performance.

I believe we spend around $5,000–$6,000 a year.

We started working together in January 2015 and the engagement is ongoing.

The PPC campaign has resulted in a significant increase in leads. As with any marketing effort, there are many factors involved. While we can't attribute the gains solely to their work, we've had to hire more sales staff to handle the additional lead flow. We’ve also seen a significant increase in revenue.

How did New Jupiter Media, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is great. We meet frequently at the beginning of each campaign to develop the strategy and determine its effectiveness. Once they get each campaign running smoothly, we decrease the frequency of the meetings. They’re open to our desire to meet at a frequency appropriate to the needs of each campaign.

They’re very responsive to our questions or any issues that come up. They're also extremely focused on meeting our needs and helping us with what we tell them is important.

At one point there was a change of account management. It took the new account manager a period of time to catch up on our account, which caused our campaign to lose a bit of steam. That lull was pretty understandable given the circumstances, and they quickly got back up to speed. Overall, we've been pleased with the results.

Their prices are fair, reasonable, and a good value.
    I’ve already recommend them and would do so again.

Adwords for a Therapy Center

“They have deep understanding of Google AdWords and the nuances of online marketing.”

2013 - Ongoing

New Jupiter Media is spearheading a Google AdWords campaign and assists with other online marketing efforts.

Founder, Therapy Center

The number of clients is on the rise and the internal team is satisfied. New Jupiter Media goes above and beyond to accomplish all goals, while their expertise and commitment make them a reliable partner.

I'm the founder of a private psychotherapy center.

What challenge were you trying to address with New Jupiter Media?

We needed a company to help us with online marketing campaigns.

They manage all of our Google AdWords campaigns and provide recommendations in terms of other online marketing efforts. They understand how to maximize the effectiveness of Google AdWords, so we can rely on them entirely. They also do a lot of research to help us target our audiences.

I have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with them?

My husband uses them for his business, so he referred me to them.

We spend about $250 a month.

We started working with them in 2013 and the relationship is ongoing.

They're experts at what they do. The Google AdWords campaign is driving a lot of new clients to our practice.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a monthly phone call with them and they provide regular reports.

They have deep understanding of Google AdWords and the nuances of online marketing. Also, they always follow through and complete the tasks that need to be done.

I can't think of anything.

Have a productive initial conversation with them about the unique parts of your business and then keep an open dialogue.

Google Adwords for a Canine Training and Behavioral Academy

“New Jupiter Media has significantly helped us optimize our online advertising efforts...”

2013 - Ongoing

New Jupiter Media oversees digital advertising strategy, which includes Google AdWords campaigns and working collaboratively with the team to come up with targeted keywords.

School Director, Canine Academy

New Jupiter Media's efforts have successfully improved online advertising effectiveness, leading to high rankings on Google. Highly capable and reliable, they continue to deliver on their promises and never disappoint. They're a very collaborative, proactive partner to have overall.

I'm the school director of an educational company for people interested in studying professional dog training and behavior.

What challenge were you trying to address with New Jupiter Media?

We engaged New Jupiter Media to assist us with our online advertising efforts.

New Jupiter Media manages our Google AdWords campaigns, collaborating with our team as needed to come up with targeted keywords.

We work directly with the operations manager.

How did you come to work with New Jupiter Media?

I found them through a Google search.

We've been working with them since 2013.

New Jupiter Media has significantly helped us optimize our online advertising efforts while maintaining our top position on Google. They continue to deliver on their promises, so we're quite happy with their work overall.

How did New Jupiter Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They're great at managing tasks–both accessible and responsive to our needs. We generally hold weekly meetings and communicate through phone and email as needed.

I'm most impressed by their level of expertise and reliability.

The more you know and understand your business, the more collaboratively you'll be able to work with their team and get the most from their expertise.

Google Adwords and Social Media Marketing for a Financial Institution

“We still receive a lot of attention and feel that we are a priority for their team.”

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

New Jupiter took over a Google AdWords account and provides additional Facebook advertising assistance. The team’s strategies focus on optimizing internal resources to get the most out of outreach efforts.

Michigan
Head of Marketing, Financial Institution

New Jupiter’s strategies played a role in increasing website conversion numbers from 60 to around 400, which is generating growth. The team’s accommodating approach to communication, their responsiveness, and their ability to prioritize make them a valuable long-term partner.

I am a marketing manager for a home financing company. We offer faith-based programs for our customers in multiple states across the country.

What challenge were you trying to address with New Jupiter Media, Inc.?

Internally, we were having difficulty maintaining our Google AdWords campaigns and keeping up with changes in the technology. We wanted a third-party provider to manage our AdWords platform.

First, we gave New Jupiter Media, Inc. access to our Google AdWords account and they restructured it and added a call tracking system. The team advised us on how to structure our budget and allocate our money to outbid our competitors. In an effort to increase conversion rates, they adjusted our campaigns to ensure that we were reaching our target audience. They continue to manage our outreach efforts and provide monthly reports on our progress and any updates they made to the campaign.

Additionally, New Jupiter Media, Inc. helps us optimize our Facebook advertising. We have a large following, but we were having trouble with the upkeep. We still run a lot of the ads ourselves, but the New Jupiter team helps when necessary. We’ll design and provide the artwork on our end, then hand it over to their team to actually implement the campaign.

We work with a senior account manager.

How did you come to work with New Jupiter Media, Inc.?

My supervisor asked me to find a company that focused specifically on Google AdWords. I conducted a search and looked into several different companies. We interviewed about four, one of them being New Jupiter Media, Inc. In the end, we chose to partner with them based on their personable and interested attitude, and their size. They are a smaller company and in our first meeting, we spoke with the CEO, which we highly appreciated.

We began working with them in July 2017 and the partnership is ongoing.

Since partnering with New Jupiter Media, Inc., our total conversion rates have increased from 50–60 per month to 350–400 this past month. Now, we’re seeing more visitors that actually want information about our company, which is helping our business grow.

How did New Jupiter Media, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate mainly between email, as it’s my preferred method, but we also speak via phone calls. The New Jupiter Media, Inc. team will reach out if they run into a major issue on their end, for example, if they need us to adjust the budget. Most of the time, we contact them with new information that we want to promote or if we notice something we want to be changed. They are very receptive to our requests and feedback.

Despite the fact that we’ve been working together for over a year now, I still feel like our company is a new client for New Jupiter Media, Inc. We still receive a lot of attention and feel that we are a priority for their team.

No, we’ve been really happy with them so far. If there’s anything we need to adjust within our partnership, we feel comfortable letting them know.

SEO for a Point of Sale Company

“They make sure that our ads are constantly visible.”

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

New Jupiter Media performed an analysis of the Google AdWords account for a POS systems company. Then, they optimized the website by adding keywords. Now, they manage the AdWords position. The work is ongoing.

President, Point of Sale company

The results of New Jupiter Media’s work were evident right away. As requested, the number of calls generated online increased, and the cost for Google AdWords decreased. They do a great job of monitoring the ever-changing AdWords account. They continue to deliver the progress they promised.

I’m the president of a company that installs POS systems in restaurants.

What challenge were you trying to address with New Jupiter Media, Inc.?

We were trying to optimize our position in Google AdWords, our click-through rate, and our conversion rate. We also wanted to minimize the budget that we were spending on Google AdWords.

They reviewed our keywords and suggested their own. They did a full analysis of what people search for and click on. They optimized our website based on its position and how it appeared on Google.

I have been in contact with their digital marketing specialist.

How did you come to work with New Jupiter Media, Inc.?

I found them through a Google search.

We’ve spent around $20,000–$30,000.

We began working with them in November 2016 and the work is ongoing.

Right away, my budget decreased, and the number of calls generated from the website increased within the first month of starting to work with them. I am happy with the way they are monitoring our Google AdWords because it changes all the time. They make sure that our ads are constantly visible. If there are not enough people bidding for that position, they decrease our bid. If there are too many, then the bid increases, which happens all the time in the background and affects our business.

How did New Jupiter Media, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They perform very well from a project management perspective. They are always responsive and always get back to me within an hour. I receive a monthly report through email which shows how many clicks we’ve had, how much money was spent, and a comparison to the previous month. Everything has been on time, and I’ve never had any issues.

They perform and deliver on what was advertised.

They perform a review every three months, and for the months following, they maintain that review. However, they always charge the same amount. It would make sense to charge for the major review and decrease the rate when they are maintaining it as they are spending less time.

Completely trust them. Spend as much time as possible explaining your business and the goals you have for your Google campaign. Explaining exactly how your product works will allow them to make suggestions and run the campaign smoothly without asking questions and making the wrong decisions.

PPC for Adoption Agency

"It’s nice to be able to hand the work over to them so I can focus on social service."

2016 - Ongoing

New Jupiter Media handles both PPC and Google Grant campaigns, undergoing thorough keyword research while monitoring progress and delivering monthly reports.

Overland Park, Kansas
Steffany Aye
Executive Director, Adoption & Beyond

New Jupiter’s work has notably boosted the overall online presence, surpassing what other vendors delivered by far. They’re transparent, responsive, and willing to explain their choice in keywords at any time. Their services are also very affordable taking nonprofit budgets into consideration.

I’m the founder and executive director of Adoption & Beyond, which is a child placing agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with New Jupiter Media, Inc.?

We needed someone to manage our PPC and Google Grants campaigns.

They help us manage our PPC and Google Grants campaigns, focusing on gathering the right keywords and key phrases for both. They manage, monitor, and send me monthly reports on how the keywords are doing and the status of each campaign in general.

Their account manager is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with New Jupiter Media, Inc.?

The people who did my website referred them to me.

We have spent $15,000.

We started working together in 2016 and the work is ongoing.

We went with someone else for a year and I noticed a definite drop. Our online presence has certainly improved through their PPC work.

How did New Jupiter Media, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

We mainly communicate through email and they’re very responsive. I recently reviewed a campaign they sent over to see their progress. I questioned some of the keywords and they were very quick in getting back to me to explain why they chose them. It’s nice to be able to hand the work over to them so I can focus on social service as they do what they’re experts at.

They’re much more within our budget than any other similar company that I found. Their price is pretty inexpensive for nonprofit organizations.

No, I’m very happy.

Do your research on who you’re going to work with, and compare what they’re going to bring to the table for the cost. I think they’ll find that New Jupiter Media will outshine everybody else.

PPC for High End Speaker Company

“They give us a concierge level of service and a commitment that makes us feel like their only client.”

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

New Jupiter Media manages PPC campaigns for an international speaker manufacturer. They handle day-to-day operations, strategize, refine accounts, and help create new initiatives.

Dan Sheinbaum
E-Commerce Manager, KEF America

Their involvement led to 250% growth in revenue, a 25% reduction in cost per click, and a 100% increase in user sessions. New Jupiter is communicative and personable, attentive to detail, trustworthy, and quick to resolve issues at any time.

We are an international speaker manufacturer. We produce luxury audio speakers for home music studios and other venues. As the e-commerce manager, I run our websites and online marketplaces.

What challenge were you trying to address with New Jupiter Media?

We worked with several companies to manage our PPC advertising efforts. None of them gave us the attention we were looking for and important things would slip through the cracks. We wanted an attentive company and found New Jupiter nearby.

They handle all the day-to-day operations for our PPC campaigns in the U.S. and Canada. They strategize and refine our accounts to find what works and what doesn’t. They’re willing to take my input on where we’d like to spend money and we work together to create new campaigns. They briefly did some of our Facebook marketing.

We work directly with an account manager.

How did you come to work with New Jupiter Media?

I spoke with about 30 PPC management companies. What drew me to New Jupiter was their attention to detail and their customer interface. Right away, I felt like a priority. I met with them to understood their approach and felt they’d be an excellent fit for us.

We started working together in April 2016 and work is ongoing.

I get updates all the time, even on weekends or after hours. If there’s an issue with a campaign, they’ll fix it immediately and let us know. Sometimes our international offices will need a report or information. Our corporate office which is in another time zone may need something at a reasonable hour for their business needs which would be very late in New Jupiter’s operating time zone but, they are always responsive and turn things around right away.

The most impressive result is the numbers. Since we brought them on, we’ve seen a 250% increase in revenue, a 280% increase in transactions, a 100% uptick in user sessions, and a 25% reduction in cost per click. They’re very detail-oriented and everything they’ve done for us is positive. Though we’ve had minor issues, nearly every month with them goes smoothly. We couldn’t be happier with them.

How did New Jupiter Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re perfect managers and are hyper-responsive. They write me back immediately and are willing to meet in person. Most of our conversations are over email and Skype, but they’re willing to communicate however we need. I usually speak with our project manager at least once a week by phone and can email, Skype them, or even reach them by cell if they’re not in the office.

The personal treatment is great. They give us a concierge level of service and a commitment that makes us feel like their only client. Their business is directly in line with our brand’s core values and their attention to detail makes it easy to resolve any campaign issues that arise.

I have zero complaints about them. The only thing I wish for is a full suite of marketing tools. They do our PPC campaigns and ran some of our social media marketing, but I’d like them to expand into other digital marketing, emails, etc.

Take the time to know the people you’re working with. Spending this much money can be scary, and this kind of relationship really only works if you build up trust.

Overall Score I only have good things to say about them.
    They always launch campaigns on time, even if our launch date falls on a weekend.
    They’re financially in line with their competitors and they provide service worthy of what we pay them.
    They always exceed their predictions.

Silver