Proven PPC Leaders

Gold

Since 2005, New Jupiter Media has been helping businesses of various sizes and verticals grow their results-driven digital marketing strategy and advertising profitability. Our clients include large enterprise corporations, mid-tier companies, and small businesses. No matter the size, New Jupiter Media is dedicated to building lasting client relationships by helping businesses succeed one click at a time.

2005
Keyport, NJ
  • 52 Broad St, Keyport, NJ
    Keyport, NJ 07735

Google Ads Management for Law Office

"New Jupiter Media, Inc. monitors the attraction to our site."

2016 - Ongoing

New Jupiter Media, Inc. manages Google Ads for a law firm. The team identifies keywords for the office. They monitor engagement on an ongoing basis.

Marlboro, New Jersey
Tina Mashel
Office Manager, Mashel Law LLC

New Jupiter Media, Inc. meets expectations. They provide frequent and detailed tracking reports. While communication channels could improve, their team still delivers a responsive service.

I’m an office manager at a law office. We primarily specialize in employment law on the plaintiff’s side.

What challenge were you trying to address with New Jupiter Media, Inc.?

We hired New Jupiter Media, Inc. to manage our Google Ads account. Since we practice in a small niche of law, we were looking for specific keywords to bring people to our website.

Their team helped identified keywords so that the ads would show up when people were searching for those.

Eric (Senior Account Manager, New Jupiter Media, Inc.) is the only one I’ve dealt with.

How did you come to work with New Jupiter Media, Inc.?

We had a previous working relationship with them.

Within our Google Ads account, we have a $4,000 budget. It’s roughly $750 per month.

Our engagement with New Jupiter New, Inc. began in 2016.

New Jupiter Media, Inc. monitors the attraction to our site. They send me a monthly Excel sheet. Throughout the engagement, traffic has been consistent.

How did New Jupiter Media, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team communicates regularly through email. They’re good at meeting deadlines. As long as I see the calls and clicks coming in, there are no issues.

I can’t compare them to other providers because they’re the only ones I’ve used for this service. If I email or call Eric, he’s responsive.

I would like to have more frequent contact through phone calls. We don’t communicate as often as I would like. If I do have changes, I can contact Eric when I need to. A quarterly call to go over everything and discuss if we can improve would be helpful.

I would recommend keeping the communication channels open.

They're responsive.
    There’s always room for improvement. Just a little more communication contact would be nice.

Digital Marketing for Foundation Repair Firm

"They treat us like we’re their only customer."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

After taking over for an unsatisfactory vendor, New Jupiter Media coordinated Google Ads campaigns for a foundation repair company. They provide thorough reports and research user trends and search terms.

Jacksonville, Florida
Chad Gayheart
Production Manager, Solid Foundations

New Jupiter Media sets themselves apart from competitors with a refreshing commitment to customer service, including constant accessibility and organized communication practices. They are quick to respond to all issues, and they are transparent regarding services provided.

I’m the production manager of a foundation repair company. We specialize in addressing foundations, seawalls, sinkholes, etc.

What challenge were you trying to address with New Jupiter Media?

We initially worked with a different vendor on launching a Google Ads campaign because that was the best way to get our name out there and earn some business. We didn’t like how we were being treated by that provider, however. They were uncommunicative and more expensive than we expected.

We ultimately decided to research other companies and found New Jupiter Media. We’ve worked with them on Google Ads ever since.

While working with the first company, we slowly had to learn which advertising methods worked and which didn’t. After we switched to New Jupiter Media, we provided them with all of our findings in as much detail as possible. That included relevant search terms and when people saw our ads online.

I’m not privy to everything that happens on their end, but they are thorough in their reporting to us. They provide us with datasheets that show us our progress in terms of clicks and calls. We’ve decided that we won’t advertise on Sunday. And we will not put a cap on our advertising spend per day as long as we stay in the first position.

We’re working with Stephanie (PPC Account Manager, New Jupiter Media) and Eric (Senior Account Manager, New Jupiter Media). They’re on top of things and available whenever we need to speak to them.

How did you come to work with New Jupiter Media?

A competitor’s recommendation led us to the first company we worked with. After doing our own research the second time around, we narrowed our final options down to New Jupiter Media and another firm. We selected New Jupiter Media based on the online reviews we found regarding their work. They stood out the most to us.

I’d estimate that we started working with them in December 2017. Our engagement is still ongoing.

We are not concerned with the statistics. We’ve accepted the cost-per-click in terms of how many calls we’re getting out of all the clicks we receive. I don’t think there’s anything better we could have out there.

Where New Jupiter Media really shines is their availability. They treat us like we’re their only customer. I know that Stephanie probably deals with a bunch of other people as well, but they’re always available when we need them, and that’s the main thing for us.

How did New Jupiter Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We’re old-school here, so we like to talk to them over the phone rather than communicate through email. That’s our primary method, and we talk almost every day. My father is very nitpicky, and he’ll call them immediately if he finds something out of place. New Jupiter Media is always quick to answer and fix any issues.

Their availability and communication methods stand out, but they are also much more detailed than the previous company we worked with. Their research tells us what people typed into Google to find our ads, how many people clicked on our links, and, generally, what it is we’re paying for. They provide that information, but our first firm did not.

No, I can’t pinpoint anything that needs improvement.

Clients need to know that they have to be within the top three positions in search results to get the most out of their advertising.

Brand Integration & Digital Marketing for Logistics Firm

"They’re focused on what they do well and continue to drive us to do that better within our organization."

Oct. 2014 - Ongoing

New Jupiter Media coordinated website and brand integration efforts for a logistics company and several organizational acquisitions. They also lead Google Ads and recruitment campaigns.

Danbury, Connecticut
Senior Director, Global Logistics Firm

The primary website’s bounce rate has dropped by 20% this year, and users are redirected appropriately when searching for legacy brands. Proactive and organized, New Jupiter Media remains mindful of all deadlines and strives to stay privy to the latest digital marketing strategies.

I am the senior director of global marketing and communications for a global logistics organization.

What challenge were you trying to address with New Jupiter Media?

Our company has grown organically in business and sales but also in size through acquisitions. There is a lot of brand integration that goes into what we do. Integrating those legacy brands under our larger umbrella has presented challenges in many areas of branding, particularly with websites. We engaged New Jupiter Media to coordinate our branding campaigns across all of our assets.

New Jupiter Media initially worked to make sure that individuals searching for the legacy brand were finding our larger company. That required redirecting and brand integration efforts. We’re now running campaigns around keywords and Google Ads. We hope those will drive people to our site based on needs and service offerings, as opposed to just a familiarity with one of our subsidiaries.

Stephanie (Account Manager, New Jupiter Media) is our primary point of contact. She makes sure we have all of the resources we need to proceed.

How did you come to work with New Jupiter Media?

Our relationship with them predates my time in this role.

We’ve worked with them since October 2014, and our engagement is ongoing.

In combination with overall SEO work on our website, our bounce rate has dropped 20% this year, proving that whoever is being redirected is finding what they need. In the past, we were concerned with redirects and impressions, and we were successful in getting those. Since then, Stephanie has been incredibly strategic about what we can do to position our keywords better and find other keywords Google recognizes.

How did New Jupiter Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Our organization can sometimes be very reactive, but New Jupiter Media has done well responding to all of our adjustments. Stephanie always tries to make sure we’re organized. They’re very committed to offering planning sessions, ideas, and different methods.

We have one in-person meeting each year to set the tone for the year, and we have monthly catch-up calls in addition to making real-time changes to our program as they come up. They always meet the deadlines we set.

I appreciate that they know what they do well, and they aren’t trying to be a one-stop-shop. They’re very candid about knowing what their expertise is. When we push for something, they’re straightforward and say they’re willing to try, but it may not be in their wheelhouse. I appreciate that they don’t try to be something they aren’t. They’re focused on what they do well and continue to drive us to do that better within our organization.

We truly rely on our partners to stay current on methods that work, and Stephanie is already so good at presenting new ideas. She could push us a little more to incorporate these new ideas faster.

You’ll benefit if you communicate your desired results well in advance so that they know exactly where you want to be at the end of the campaign/project. We lacked direction in the beginning, so we didn’t leverage New Jupiter’s full suite of skills and tools. If we had a stronger strategy session to start, we’d have a much more robust program. We are just now getting up to speed on the value NJM provides.

They've always delivered on timelines we've set.
    They're good about giving us what we ask for.

Paid Digital Marketing for Financial Services Firm

"I can honestly say New Jupiter Media has far exceeded my expectations."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

New Jupiter Media, Inc. provides ongoing paid search and marketing on search engines and social platforms.

Monmouth County, New Jersey
James Harrison
CEO, JH Financial Services, LLC.

Monthly new customers have more than double thanks to New Jupiter Media, Inc.’s work to date. Their accessibility and open communication are appreciated, as is their commitment to client happiness.

I am the CEO of JH Financial Services, LLC, a major financial firm in Monmouth County, New Jersey. My firm specializes in high net worth portfolio management.

For what projects/services did your company hire New Jupiter Media, Inc.?

I hired New Jupiter Media to help me grow my firm's client base.

The goals were to set up very focused campaigns targeting only individuals with a high net worth in the tri-state area.

I was referred over to them by another client of theirs.

They handle all my paid digital marketing on Google, Bing, Facebook, and Linkedin.

I have two campaign managers working on my account.

Before I hired New Jupiter Media, I was averaging 3–4 new clients a month. Since hiring them, I am now averaging over 10 new clients per month.

I have a direct line of communication to my account management team, as well as to the head of client services. I have also had a few conversations with Jason, the CEO, who has called me directly to make sure I was happy with how everything was going.

The results they get have blown me away. I can honestly say New Jupiter Media has far exceeded my expectations.

Honestly, I can't think of any areas they need to improve on.

Overall Score By far, the best agency I have worked with.
    Very easy and convenient.
    Very fairly priced.
    Outstanding.
    Extremely likely.

Adwords and PPC for Startup

“Their team provides excellent personal attention and customer service.”

Feb. 2018–Ongoing

New Jupiter Media provides ongoing SEO support. They created a set of keywords and manage the campaign.

Todd Rodenborn
President, My Inheritance Cash LLC

The efforts have aided to a quick, consistent jump in customer inquiries. The New Jupiter Media team is attentive, focused, and skilled. Their expertise and goal-oriented approach shines through and helps foster a strong collaboration.

I’m the president of a startup called My Inheritance Cash.

What challenge were you trying to address with New Jupiter Media?

Since we were a startup, we were looking for someone to help increase our inbound leads and calls from potential customers.

The New Jupiter Media team ran our SEO efforts using GoogleAds and on Bing. We briefed them on our business and they came up with a set of relevant keywords.

We work with Jason (President, New Jupiter Media) for sales and Daniel (COO, New Jupiter Media) serves as our day-to-day contact.

How did you come to work with New Jupiter Media?

They’re a local company that I had known of for several years.

We’ve spent around $9,000.

We started working with them in February 2018 and the project is ongoing.

The results started to show within a few days of their team working with us. We’re now receiving between 70–100 inquiries per month. Their efforts were so helpful that we’re experiencing more leads than we currently have the staff to handle.

How did New Jupiter Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We primarily speak through email and phone, and their team gives us monthly progress reports.

Their team provides excellent personal attention and customer service. They excel at forming strong business relationships. As a team, they know what they’re doing in this industry.

Once we add additional staffing to our internal team, we’ll be able to see if New Jupiter Media can generate even more business for us.

If the nature of your business is unclear, it’s important to thoroughly explain it to New Jupiter Media for them to meet your goals.

Digital Marketing for a Windows and Shutter Company

"New Jupiter Media delivers on their promises."

2015 - Ongoing

New Jupiter Media performs digital marketing services to expand and break into a target demographic. They work with keywords and search. The service is ongoing.

Owner, Windows and Shutter Company

New Jupiter Media’s work has led to substantial referrals. Their responsiveness and personal touch spurred continued engagement. They are a trusted partner. Customers can expect a team dedicated to serving the best interests of their clients.

I’m the president of a windows and shutters company. We’ve been in business for around 37 years.

What challenge were you trying to address with New Jupiter Media, Inc.?

I realized the trends in my business were changing and that print media rarely gets looked at anymore. The group I wanted to target were young adults buying co-ops in local cities, a demographic that generally goes right to the internet.

I told Jason (President & CEO, New Jupiter Media, Inc.) that I wanted my company found in all of the search engines. I mentioned certain buzzwords, and he made specific suggestions. We play around with different keywords and figure out which ones work and which don’t.

My primary contact was Jason, but sometimes I spoke with a salesperson.

How did you come to work with New Jupiter Media, Inc.?

I was at a seminar with my peers, and I spoke to someone who is in the same business. I said that I was interested in promoting my business online, and they suggested Jason and the New Jupiter Media team.

We’ve invested between $50,000–$200,000 so far.

We started working with New Jupiter Media in 2015, and the work is ongoing.

My company is in specific categories due to Jason’s work. Our sales staff is pretty busy. We’ve received referrals from word of mouth, but the initial thrust came from New Jupiter Media. I continue to be pleased with their work.

How did New Jupiter Media Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management style was excellent. We communicate through phone calls and email. I will call, and Jason responds quickly through email. I receive quarterly reports rather than monthly. Those are helpful because seasons vary.

I knew very little about the internet before working with Jason. He has a personal touch and makes sure he grasps everything when we are talking. I’m sure he has this approach with his other clients. I trust him greatly. He works well with me and has proven himself through his performance.

I’ve been working with them since 2015 and have never had a problem. New Jupiter Media delivers on their promises.

Overall Score New Jupiter Media is an unbelievable vendor.
    I've already referred them.

Digital Marketing for an Engineer Solutions Company

"[W]e've had to hire more sales staff to handle the additional lead flow."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

New Jupiter Media, Inc. manages a PPC campaign for Google AdWords and Bing, including continuously refining keywords and messaging.

California, United States
Vice President of Marketing, Engineer Solutions Company

The number of qualified leads and revenue have increased markedly since New Jupiter Media was first engaged. Their consistent communication, responsiveness, and understanding of digital marketing technologies justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I lead marketing for a company that provides engineering solutions to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).

What challenge were you trying to address with New Jupiter Media, Inc.?

We wanted to develop an effective PPC advertising program through Google AdWords and Microsoft Bing.

New Jupiter Media, Inc. started by assessing our objectives in order to develop an advertising campaign that meets our needs. The overall goal is to grow our lead flow. We don’t just want more leads, but we want them to be more highly-qualified leads.

Keywords are a collaborative effort. We frame the nature of the product and the messaging, and they advise us on what they think will work. Part of their approach is continuous improvement and refinement. They're always fine-tuning the effectiveness of the keywords and the messaging campaigns.

How did you come to work with New Jupiter Media, Inc.?

They were a word-of-mouth reference from someone I trust. I actually started using them when I was with another company, which was acquired by my current company. I continued the relationship with them because I was pleased with their performance.

I believe we spend around $5,000–$6,000 a year.

We started working together in January 2015 and the engagement is ongoing.

The PPC campaign has resulted in a significant increase in leads. As with any marketing effort, there are many factors involved. While we can't attribute the gains solely to their work, we've had to hire more sales staff to handle the additional lead flow. We’ve also seen a significant increase in revenue.

How did New Jupiter Media, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is great. We meet frequently at the beginning of each campaign to develop the strategy and determine its effectiveness. Once they get each campaign running smoothly, we decrease the frequency of the meetings. They’re open to our desire to meet at a frequency appropriate to the needs of each campaign.

They’re very responsive to our questions or any issues that come up. They're also extremely focused on meeting our needs and helping us with what we tell them is important.

At one point there was a change of account management. It took the new account manager a period of time to catch up on our account, which caused our campaign to lose a bit of steam. That lull was pretty understandable given the circumstances, and they quickly got back up to speed. Overall, we've been pleased with the results.

Their prices are fair, reasonable, and a good value.
    I’ve already recommend them and would do so again.

Adwords for a Therapy Center

“They have deep understanding of Google AdWords and the nuances of online marketing.”

2013 - Ongoing

New Jupiter Media is spearheading a Google AdWords campaign and assists with other online marketing efforts.

Founder, Therapy Center

The number of clients is on the rise and the internal team is satisfied. New Jupiter Media goes above and beyond to accomplish all goals, while their expertise and commitment make them a reliable partner.

I'm the founder of a private psychotherapy center.

What challenge were you trying to address with New Jupiter Media?

We needed a company to help us with online marketing campaigns.

They manage all of our Google AdWords campaigns and provide recommendations in terms of other online marketing efforts. They understand how to maximize the effectiveness of Google AdWords, so we can rely on them entirely. They also do a lot of research to help us target our audiences.

I have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with them?

My husband uses them for his business, so he referred me to them.

We spend about $250 a month.

We started working with them in 2013 and the relationship is ongoing.

They're experts at what they do. The Google AdWords campaign is driving a lot of new clients to our practice.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a monthly phone call with them and they provide regular reports.

They have deep understanding of Google AdWords and the nuances of online marketing. Also, they always follow through and complete the tasks that need to be done.

I can't think of anything.

Have a productive initial conversation with them about the unique parts of your business and then keep an open dialogue.

Google Adwords for a Canine Training and Behavioral Academy

“New Jupiter Media has significantly helped us optimize our online advertising efforts...”

2013 - Ongoing

New Jupiter Media oversees digital advertising strategy, which includes Google AdWords campaigns and working collaboratively with the team to come up with targeted keywords.

School Director, Canine Academy

New Jupiter Media's efforts have successfully improved online advertising effectiveness, leading to high rankings on Google. Highly capable and reliable, they continue to deliver on their promises and never disappoint. They're a very collaborative, proactive partner to have overall.

I'm the school director of an educational company for people interested in studying professional dog training and behavior.

What challenge were you trying to address with New Jupiter Media?

We engaged New Jupiter Media to assist us with our online advertising efforts.

New Jupiter Media manages our Google AdWords campaigns, collaborating with our team as needed to come up with targeted keywords.

We work directly with the operations manager.

How did you come to work with New Jupiter Media?

I found them through a Google search.

We've been working with them since 2013.

New Jupiter Media has significantly helped us optimize our online advertising efforts while maintaining our top position on Google. They continue to deliver on their promises, so we're quite happy with their work overall.

How did New Jupiter Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They're great at managing tasks–both accessible and responsive to our needs. We generally hold weekly meetings and communicate through phone and email as needed.

I'm most impressed by their level of expertise and reliability.

The more you know and understand your business, the more collaboratively you'll be able to work with their team and get the most from their expertise.

Google Adwords and Social Media Marketing for a Financial Institution

“We still receive a lot of attention and feel that we are a priority for their team.”

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

New Jupiter took over a Google AdWords account and provides additional Facebook advertising assistance. The team’s strategies focus on optimizing internal resources to get the most out of outreach efforts.

Michigan
Head of Marketing, Financial Institution

New Jupiter’s strategies played a role in increasing website conversion numbers from 60 to around 400, which is generating growth. The team’s accommodating approach to communication, their responsiveness, and their ability to prioritize make them a valuable long-term partner.

I am a marketing manager for a home financing company. We offer faith-based programs for our customers in multiple states across the country.

What challenge were you trying to address with New Jupiter Media, Inc.?

Internally, we were having difficulty maintaining our Google AdWords campaigns and keeping up with changes in the technology. We wanted a third-party provider to manage our AdWords platform.

First, we gave New Jupiter Media, Inc. access to our Google AdWords account and they restructured it and added a call tracking system. The team advised us on how to structure our budget and allocate our money to outbid our competitors. In an effort to increase conversion rates, they adjusted our campaigns to ensure that we were reaching our target audience. They continue to manage our outreach efforts and provide monthly reports on our progress and any updates they made to the campaign.

Additionally, New Jupiter Media, Inc. helps us optimize our Facebook advertising. We have a large following, but we were having trouble with the upkeep. We still run a lot of the ads ourselves, but the New Jupiter team helps when necessary. We’ll design and provide the artwork on our end, then hand it over to their team to actually implement the campaign.

We work with a senior account manager.

How did you come to work with New Jupiter Media, Inc.?

My supervisor asked me to find a company that focused specifically on Google AdWords. I conducted a search and looked into several different companies. We interviewed about four, one of them being New Jupiter Media, Inc. In the end, we chose to partner with them based on their personable and interested attitude, and their size. They are a smaller company and in our first meeting, we spoke with the CEO, which we highly appreciated.

We began working with them in July 2017 and the partnership is ongoing.

Since partnering with New Jupiter Media, Inc., our total conversion rates have increased from 50–60 per month to 350–400 this past month. Now, we’re seeing more visitors that actually want information about our company, which is helping our business grow.

How did New Jupiter Media, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate mainly between email, as it’s my preferred method, but we also speak via phone calls. The New Jupiter Media, Inc. team will reach out if they run into a major issue on their end, for example, if they need us to adjust the budget. Most of the time, we contact them with new information that we want to promote or if we notice something we want to be changed. They are very receptive to our requests and feedback.

Despite the fact that we’ve been working together for over a year now, I still feel like our company is a new client for New Jupiter Media, Inc. We still receive a lot of attention and feel that we are a priority for their team.

No, we’ve been really happy with them so far. If there’s anything we need to adjust within our partnership, we feel comfortable letting them know.

Gold