San Diego’s Premier Video Company

Today, we embrace new technologies at an astonishing rate, and video serves as the path to the new frontier. For small businesses and large-scale corporations, video has surpassed all other media as the leading tool in reaching, connecting and influencing the people to buy their goods and services.

New Evolution understands the power of video. Our clients come to us for compelling videos for everything from internal corporate use, business marketing and website content to motion graphics and social media.

2007
San Diego, CA
  • 3288 Adams Ave
    San Diego, CA 92176

Damiler, Solar Gard, Verimatrix, SONY, Pura Vida, Zotac, Capstone, Partners In Leadership, CTS Net, Prime Oncology, The Doctors Channel, and many more...

Video Production for Plastics Firm

"I'd recommend New Evolution Video to anyone."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

New Evolution Video was hired to develop a promotional video.

San Diego, California
Kendall Combs
Global Marketing Director, Solar Gard

The client has received high praise for both videos they had developed. They felt that the team was well-organized, met the expectations that were set for them and followed through with promises they made.

I am the global marketing director of Solar Gard. It is a division of Saint-Gobain, a 350-year-old manufacturing conglomerate. Our primary focus is improving comfort and protection through window film and surface protection solutions.

What challenge were you trying to address with New Evolution Video?

We were undergoing a rebranding and a recreation of our message. We wanted to make a video that would help us articulate that.

The video had 4 to 5 different sets. New Evolution Video assisted us with scene location, finding the right spots, and picking actors and actresses. They also helped out with sound, script editing, and workflow. They have helped us brainstorm a few concepts and once we decided on one we liked, we went on to the structuring of the storyboard. From there, New Evolution Video took full responsibility for the direction, production, after production, sound and voiceovers, and so on. We included some graphics and digital effects, predominantly words on the screen, and our logo coming out as a watermark in some areas. Digital effects included putting a grid over windows where our products were displayed. One of the benefits of our products is that they can't be seen. In order to help highlight this, we placed that grid on the covered areas.

We have brought New Evolution Video for a new project consisting of a video explanation of our manufacturing process. New Evolution Video has brought in a different director for it, but I've been equally impressed with the quality of our final product.

How did you come to work with New Evolution Video?

We put together a scope document which was sent out for RFPs. We analyzed multiple potential partners, ultimately selecting New Evolution Video because of their balance between cost and professionalism. They showed some creative feedback for our RFP. We wouldn't have expected to get along as well as we did when we met New Evolution Video face to face, given that we're a corporate organization and they're a creative agency. The team is made up of great people with great ideas.

How much have you invested with New Evolution Video?

The cost of New Evolution Video's services has been between $10,000 and $50,000 for both of our projects.

The videos have been completed.

One of our videos was for internal purposes, so I can't provide any statistics for it. It was highly praised internally. It looks like a professional production, which is great. Our next video had a lower cost, but the general impression for it was that we spent a lot more money than we actually did. The quality was there.

How did New Evolution Video perform from a project management standpoint?

New Evolution Video's team was well-organized. They stuck to their promises, met our communication expectations, and performed well. I'd recommend New Evolution Video to anyone.

What did you find most impressive about New Evolution Video from other providers?

New Evolution Video is made up of good people. They made an excellent job of extracting what our real need was and bringing some creativity to help deliver it.

Are there any areas New Evolution Video could improve?

None.

Animation for Software Company

"When I have a strong vision of what I want to see, they are able to make that happen."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

New Evolution Video was hired to develop a video.

San Diego, California
Annie Fite
Online Marketing Specialist, Verimatrix

The client has received great feedback on the video that was created. Many of them felt the video would be good as a commercial. They appreciated that the agency was on time and always had open communication.

Verimatrix is a security company in the telecommunications space. I work in our marketing department.

What challenge were you trying to address with New Evolution Video?

We are a technical company and the telecommunications space is very complex. New hires were having a hard time understanding what we do, so we were trying to create a video that explains our company’s services.

I had developed a script which was 18 pages long and they cut that down to 4 pages. From there, we laid out each of the frames, how they were going to flow, and what we were going to represent visually. The video was true animation and they did a phenomenal job with it. We developed the main character before we did the rest of the video. They animated the video according to what we had outlined. We’ve done a range of projects with them since.

How did you come to work with New Evolution Video?

There were 3 other people who had worked on the project before me and I had their referrals. I did an RFP process with 10 different companies. I went through their proposals and what stood out to me from New Evolution was they had really quality and creative work. Because we are a technical company, I was looking for something that was going to bring character to a dry subject. I saw a lot of creativity in what they put together. For the quality of the work that they did, they were at an amazing price point.

How much have you invested with New Evolution Video?

The cost per project was $5,000 to $15,000.

We are currently working with them.

With the latest project, we did an energizing, motivational video for our annual meeting. Everybody loved it and said it would make a great commercial. The original project we did even helped people who have worked here for 5 years understand our business.

How did New Evolution Video perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been on time with almost everything. We have open communication. I work directly with Kurt, who’s my primary point of reference. He always returns calls and emails in a timely manner.

What did you find most impressive about New Evolution Video?

I’ve also given them projects that just have an outline and they were able to work within that framework.

Are there any areas New Evolution Video could improve?

Overall, they’re doing great.

They’re amazing.
    They achieved the scope of the project in the timelines we established.
    I have already referred them.