Visualize your success.

Founded in 1998, Nevron Software is specialized in the development of premium presentation layer and data visualization components for .NET based technologies.

For over a decade, Nevron has been recognized as a leading vendor of advanced Charting, Diagramming and Data Visualization solutions for Microsoft Technologies.

Nowadays, Nevron is also the driver of one of the biggest innovations in the .NET world - Nevron Open Vision (NOV). NOV changes the .NET ecosystems of Microsoft and Xamarin by providing them with a single presentation layer API.

For over a decade Nevron Software’s team has been developing data visualization solutions for .NET, SharePoint and SQL Server Reporting Services as well as providing support to developers and IT professionals worldwide. The extensive knowledge and deep understanding of those technologies makes Nevron perfectly qualified to provide Consulting Services for any data visualization project.

1998
Sofia, Bulgaria

Custom Data Visualization For Biotechnology Firm

"Nevron was...able to transform the data the way I wanted."

Nevron Software provided a chart control solution to display biotechnology test results. Later, the team supplied example code and external support for the software.

Memphis, Tennessee
John Minnick
Vice President of Information Technology, Transnetyx, Inc.

The charting software operates flawlessly, experiences few technical issues, and produces excellent results. Employees appreciate its user-friendliness and customizable functionality. Nevron Software frequently supplied full code examples, which greatly improved efficiency.

Could you briefly describe your organization?

I work for a genotyping laboratory. We perform genotyping for researchers involved in genetic studies, specifically those using mice. We’re the ones responsible for genotyping the mice tissue samples. We also perform genotyping for humans, specifically to effect the prescriptions that are given for particular diseases. For example, if you have a coronary event, heart attack, something like that, you’re given Plavix, and we do the testing to determine if it will be effective for you or not.

I’m the vice president of information technology.

Could you describe the business challenges that you were attempting to address when you first approached Nevron Software?

We were attempting to design a results reviewing program for the release of our testing results. Until finding Nevron, I was not able to find a chart control that would allow me to align the results in the manner that we wished to view them in. Once I discovered the Nevron control and spoke with some of their staff, they were able to help me get the control to layout the results in the manner we wished to view them in.

Could you describe the scope of their involvement in greater detail?

The services they’ve provided were almost exclusively around support in using their chart control. They were able to send us example code that solved the problem I was having. So, a lot more than just telling me, "Oh well, you can do this as described on page such and such of the manual." They were able to send sample code to deploy.

How did you select Nevron Software as your solution partner?

I went through a number of different chart controls, and kept trying little test projects with each one, until I found one that allowed me chart the data the way that I wanted. Nevron was the one that was able to transform the data the way I wanted.

When was this project completed?

This project was completed about two years ago [in 2012].

In terms of results, could you share any statistics, metrics, or user feedback that would demonstrate the quality of their performance?

Not really, most of it has come down to, it either displays it or it doesn’t, it either worked or didn’t. As far as performance feedback, I know that a couple of the other developers have used it, have taken examples from that program and used it for similar charting. It’s become something of the standard for some circles since it works so well and it’s relatively easy to implement. I think they, and some of the people who use it, they like the mouse interactivity on the chart that it provides, for being able to zoom and select, and being able to hover over series to see additional information. There’s a lot of custom functionality in the programming, which allows users to manipulate and really view the data in so many different ways. It’s very impressive, and it rarely malfunctions.

When working with Nevron Software, is there anything you’d consider unique about their approach or development methodology that distinguish them from other vendors?

Not necessarily from their development capabilities, but certainly from their customer service standpoint. Being able to answer questions, and give real project examples instead of simple code snippets, helped out a lot to get a working example as opposed to just a few lines. That approach is something I wish I’d see more often from developers because it allows me to see how the finalized component will function. I was able to provide them with more valuable feedback, much quicker. I think that approach added a lot of value to the project and reduced the amount of time it might have otherwise taken to have a deployable solution.

In retrospect, are there areas in which you think they could improve as a service provider?

Yes, in one area concerning upgrades or updates to the controls. It’s a manual process that breaks some of the events that are linked to the control. It would be nice to have some of the other control suites, wherein you run a specific utility, tell it what project solution, and it goes in and updates the control and all references pointing to it. If that process could have been automated, it would have been preferable.

That one’s a little hard to rate because I’ve never had formalized projects with them, per se. It’s always been more support questions, and they were able to turn those around very quickly. They were very responsive.
    I’d be very likely to recommend them.

Custom Development Independent Software Development Consultancy

"The quality of their work is leaps and bounds above everything else I’ve come across."

Nevron Software provided technical development and visual design for a software consultancy. The project also involved licensing of materials, testing, and ongoing sales and technical support.

Chicago Metro Area
Matt Cole
Independent Consultant, CDW

Nevron Software's work proved far superior to similar projects from other vendors. Their code integrates seamlessly, performs reliably, and requires minimal ongoing support. The team's management approach ensured that deadlines were met and that any techical issues were promptly addressed.

Could you briefly describe your organization?

I’m an independent consultant. I work for various organizations in the computer software industry, and I do my own development, too.

I’m working on a project that requires advanced mathematical logging, and a part of that logging was to begin producing infographics and analytics. We were using a control library that has decent starting capabilities, but the end products were nowhere near the quality and professionalism that Nevron was able to deliver. It was really a no-brainer, when it came to advanced graphics, to go with them.

Could you describe the scope of work in greater detail?

They’ve really been involved in everything. They’re there for you no matter what happens. They’ve offered design, development, technical support, sales support, licensing, troubleshooting, testing, and training. I’ve yet to approach them with a problem that they couldn’t manage to solve.

How did you select Nevron Software as your solution partner?

I’ve known about them for a long time, from internet searches and different websites. Nevron has a reputation for delivering high-quality visual design and technical development. When it came time to know exactly what we needed to do. Again, it was a no-brainer. I wasn’t even considering other vendors.

Do you maintain an ongoing relationship with Nevron Software?

The one I’m doing is permanently ongoing, and I don’t think it’ll be completed for several months.

In terms of results, could you share any statistic, metrics, or user feedback you’ve received that would demonstrate the quality of their performance?

The quality of their work is leaps and bounds above everything else I’ve come across. They supply so many different samples and example code. There’s nothing from a commercial product or API [application programming interface] standpoint that’s been lacking or deficient. I don’t have to do extra research to learn how to use it. The support requirement for them is very minimal, which is also great. In terms of project management, evaluating the workflow, and meeting deadlines, everything has absolutely gone smoothly.

When working with Nevron Software, is there anything you’d consider unique about their approach and development methodology that distinguishes them from other vendors?

Again, the quality is just fantastic. I’ve used a lot of software vendors through the years that produce crap. It doesn’t work. It doesn’t take this or that into account or it causes more problems than it manages to fix. To me, what makes them stand out above the rest is that their code is always viable. You don’t typically have a huge amount of time to try to learn something and play with it. You have a business problem, you have to solve it, it has to drop in, it has to integrate, it has to work, and it has to be reliable. From a support standpoint, if you have questions they’ve always been able to respond very rapidly and address issues.

In retrospect, are there areas in which you think Nevron Software could improve as a service provider?

Not really. Not at all. They’ve always managed to meet and sometimes surpass expectations. I think I’ve only seen one company that is even more professional in handling their clients, so these guys are right up there on top.

We experienced no issues at all.
    You might have some people say it could be cheaper, but the quality is bar none, so it’s worth it.