Create eLearning - a web-based application for modern eLearning management.
Create eLearning enables each user to fully create interactive eLearning courses and get paid for its sale to other users. These, in turn, gain access to valuable courses and after each one they receive a certificate. An integral part of an application is the Marketplace, which in simple methods allow you to create jobs and find…
contractors to carry out the work created over the course. Here you can find for example translator, who will translate course to different languages or other specialists.
Working and communication between the contractor are held in a special subapplication Jobworkroom. It allows you to add files, two-way communication, reporting progress at work and sharing job into smaller pieces (Milestones), which are accounted for each one individually.
• eLearning (learning and acquisition of certificates);
• Marketplace (adding jobs, job search, work with the contractor);
• Company management and knowledge of the employees;
• The Messages systems and notifications;
• Management of payments made on the platform (summary, history, invoices);
PHP 5.4, Zend framework 2, MySQL, Memcached, Doctrine 2 (ORM), Twig, JavaScipt, Twitter Bootstrap 3, Semantic UI, JSON and AJAX, HTML5, CSS3