Develop Serenity

Gold

We’re experience-based experts

We’re really good at what we do. The highly competitive market doesn’t allow us to be anything else. And if we weren’t, we wouldn’t have been building software products for over 15 years.

We used to "Harness Chaos" – to strike at the heart of a problem until a solution revealed itself. It took us half a decade to learn that creating a software solution is only half the battle. The other half is ensuring our clients have a good, restful sleep the night before a major milestone is delivered. Serenity is the consequence of harnessed chaos. And our promise to you.

Our process, your stability

Build your product following a clear and rigorous process. From idea to sketch, and from sketch to masterpiece, we’ll be right next to you. Discover - Plan - Develop - Test - Manage - Maintain. These are the steps we've always followed; however, they have been improved year after year, client after client. And there’s been quite a few – we learned from and befriended over 200+ clients, most of whom are still with us.

Solution Discovery and Business Analysis

Our discovery process has been refined from both ends: the agency's view AND the client's. As such, we are better positioned to understand how the product we must build integrates into your business flow (and business plan), but also in your customers' lives.

ialoc - table booking & management Image

ialoc - table booking & management

ialoc is Romania's leading table booking & table management platform.

MARKETFORCE - Complex Event Management System Image

MARKETFORCE - Complex Event Management System

Allows for creation of custom events with special ticketing & pricing options based on user profiles; different prices can be set for each type of currency. For instance, the same event can be set at a cost of 1000$ or 700€ and the prices are shown to users based on their profile.

MARCH MUTUAL - Bookkeeping platform Image

MARCH MUTUAL - Bookkeeping platform

March Mutual facilitates the relationship beween bookkeepers and freelancers or small companies

Jobful - Gamified Career Management & Recruiting Image

Jobful - Gamified Career Management & Recruiting

Jobful gives you the tools and the space to develop your career.

Smart Rent - Integrated Rental Management System Image

Smart Rent - Integrated Rental Management System

SmartRent allows the top and middle-management team to quickly access business-critical data, track key performance indicators and manage the company's staff and resources. For the staff, SmartRent manages contracts, client-support queries, sales targets, service requests and more

Inspiratie op Locatie - Location & Event Planning Image

Inspiratie op Locatie - Location & Event Planning

InspiratieOpLocatie allows its users to book equisite locations all over the Netherlands for meetings, teambuilding activities, private parties and all sorts of events.

YArooms - meeting room booking system Image

YArooms - meeting room booking system

YArooms is a web based booking software package that makes it easy for you to manage rooms and resources and to book a room anywhere, even if it is in a different time zone or location.

Kenwood Travel - Luxury Holidays Booking Image

Kenwood Travel - Luxury Holidays Booking

Kenwood Travel has nearly 40 years' experience in providing the best luxury holidays for less. We specialise in a quick, easy and personalised phone & online booking service, meaning your dream escape is just a click or call away.

POE Vault - Path of Exile News, Guides, Database, and Tracker - PoE Vault  Image

POE Vault - Path of Exile News, Guides, Database, and Tracker - PoE Vault

PoE Vault is a Path of Exile fansite with the goal of providing high quality, comprehensive, and up-to-date guides for all aspects of the game (with the main focus being build guides

Web and CMS Development for Luxury Tour Operator

“Their attention to detail, collegiality, and responsiveness are all very impressive.”

2009 - Ongoing

Neurony developed a new website and CMS for a luxury tour company. The site has a variety of features, including e-commerce functionality to process payments.

1-10

Anthony Koumi
Sales and Marketing Executive, Kenwood Travel

The site’s features make internal data tracking easier. Neurony delivered a user-friendly site that is simple to edit. They are self-sufficient project managers, and their trustworthiness and reliability make them a strong partner.

We are a luxury tour operator. We're a medium-sized business based in London. I'm a sales and marketing executive.

What challenge were you trying to address with Neurony?

We hired them to help us with our web and CMS development and support.

The CMS is for our internal use. It gives us the ability to manage our own content and is very user-friendly. The site has several features. It helps us work through all our costs and inquiries, and there is some e-commerce functionality that allows us to take online orders.

We worked with two developers for this project.

How did you come to work with Neurony?

One of our directors had an existing relationship with them.

We've worked together for roughly ten years, and the collaboration is ongoing.

We don't formally track their performance, but we're very happy with their work.

How did Neurony perform from a project management standpoint?

They're fantastic project managers, and we can rely on them to self-manage. We rarely need to be very involved in their process.

Their attention to detail, collegiality, and responsiveness are all very impressive. They really go the extra mile.

They might expand their hosting offerings. I don't think they do their own hosting, but I feel like that is an area for growth.

They're incredibly trustworthy, and you can rely on their services. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Overall Score They're a joy to work with.
    There are always unexpected issues in this type of work, but they do very well.
    Their prices are very reasonable, and they've never taken advantage of us.
    Their quality is high, both when they follow our instructions and when they make their own suggestions.
    We've referred them a number of times.

Web Development for Food Distributor

“They’re very frank about what can and cannot be done.”

July 2019 - Ongoing

Neurony developed an e-commerce website for a food distribution company. Their team customized the site in Magento, adding the necessary functionality.

Ruban Jayathas
CTO, Nobel Ltd

The website met internal expectations in terms of functionality and speed and successfully allows customers to place orders. Neurony possesses the necessary technical expertise to provide customized solutions for clients. Their team is communicative, hard-working, and professional.

I am the CTO of the Nobel Group, we are six different businesses focusing on everything from telecom and software development to FinTech. At Nobel Express, we also offer delivery of food items from the US to Africa.

What challenge were you trying to address with Neurony?

We were looking to develop our website and needed a team experienced in Magento

Neurony developed an e-commerce website for us in Magento. We had worked with another developer but it didn’t work out. Neurony inherited their work but had to scrap it all and start from scratch. Their team still got it up and running in a short period of time. One unique thing about our site is that the billing and shipping addresses are never the same so they had to do some custom development within Magento.

We worked with 2–3 members of the Neurony team but I only directly interfaced with our project manager.

How did you come to work with Neurony?

We spoke to Neurony a few years back for another project that never really got off the ground. When this project presented itself, I had initially forgotten they were skilled in Magento, but when I realized their competencies aligned with our needs, we switched over to them.

We have invested between $10,000–$20,000.

Our ongoing engagement with Neurony began in July 2019.

The website functions and loads quickly. Our internal team does our own QA, and so far so good. The site performs quite well and we haven’t had any issues fulfilling orders. From a technical standpoint, they delivered what we asked them to.

How did Neurony perform from a project management standpoint?

Our project manager interfaced with us on a regular basis and she’s quite good. She keeps the project running well. I’m quite happy to work with her because she knows her job so well.

They’re very frank about what can and cannot be done. Neurony is quite communicative and we don’t have to do a lot of hand-holding. Their team adds a lot of value to our organization. They’re familiar with Magento and can customize within its framework to make sure our platform works as we need it to.

Neurony hasn’t put a foot wrong so I can’t fault them on anything. There’s really nothing they could improve upon, it’s been pretty smooth sailing.

Make sure to help them understand your project. One of the things I like about them is that they like to be a part of the process. Instead of throwing stuff over walls, they like to understand what they’re building so they can add more value.

Overall Score I’m very happy with them and will continue to work with them.

There have been a few days where things were delayed but that was because of extenuating circumstances.

They’ve met deadlines and the quality of support has been good.

Web Dev for Creative Marketplace

"They understand what I’m trying to do and come back with suggestions."

2017 - Ongoing

Neurony built a platform in Laravel for a creative hobbyist marketplace. Since the site launched, they’ve been redeveloping its look and feel to adapt to user feedback. The project is ongoing.

Jeremy Forshew
Founder, Createxplore

Neurony continues to provide quality work and suggest valuable insights, leading to a continued partnership with their team. They lead a transparent arrangement to balance maintenance with additional projects. Their constant communication stands out.

I’m the founder of Createxplore, a creative marketplace that brings together creative hobbyists and anybody who could use their help.

What challenge were you trying to address with Neurony?

I had a brand and design and an idea of how I wanted the platform to look. I needed a partner to help me build out and test the platform.

Neurony developed the entire web platform using the Laravel framework. We started by agreeing on a set of user stories and designs. The Neurony team created the front- and backend to bring those to life. We’ve had a lot of conversations about how the platform functions from a business perspective and they’ve given me an enormous amount of help and a sounding board for some of my ideas. They bring their own ideas to the table as well. Neurony is the only one that has touched code on everything we’ve done.

We went live November 2018 in beta, and we’ve been redeveloping the platform since. The basic functions are the same, but once we learned how people want to use the platform, Neurony changed the look, feel, and function of it. We have quite a backlog of further development as well.

There are 6–8 people from Neurony’s team, including front- and backend developers, business analysts, and account leads.

How did you come to work with Neurony?

I heard about them through a design agency I was working with in the UK. The agency had prior experience working with Neurony and recommended them. I had a few conversations with Emil (Business Consultant, Neurony), and we seemed to connect.

We started working together in August 2017, and the work is ongoing.

Since we went live, we’ve been trying multiple strategies to boost our metrics. We’ve looked at user journeys to find out where the sticking points in the service are and to fix those issues.

How did Neurony perform from a project management standpoint?

Neurony’s project management is good. I have a basic maintenance agreement to keep the existing service alive; it includes some small change effort, but nearly everything we do is estimated into visual projects. They give me an estimate that I review and they manage against that. They give me a weekly statement of how we’re doing against all of those. They almost always come in under or right on time. We use tools to know what’s going on at any given point in time.

I’m really happy with the work Neurony has done. I value the input that they give after I share an idea. They understand what I’m trying to do and come back with suggestions. Having someone as a sounding board has been incredibly valuable.

No, I’m happy with them.

Be as open as you can about the goal and specifics you’re trying to achieve. Help Neurony understand your business rather than just specifications. I’ve found their input to be incredibly useful.

If anything is going to take a bit longer, Neurony always lets me know early and we manage around it.
    Neurony does excellent work.
    I’d recommend them without hesitation.

Development for Room-Booking Software

"I appreciate their quality of work and professionalism."

2014 - Ongoing

Neurony provides development services for a room-booking management software. The team builds features and functionalities for the web platform and tablet application. The engagement is ongoing.

Marius Sandu
COO, YArooms

Neurony met expectations, responsively delivering high-quality work. Their professional approach complemented their seamless project management style. The team at Neurony is skilled in various technologies.

I’m the COO at YArooms, a SaaS that handles room-booking management.

What challenge were you trying to address with Neurony?

We hired Neurony for various development projects. Our app has a micro-service based architecture with various features and plug-ins. They’ve assisted with the development of those functionalities and worked on the tablet app.

Their team built out features for the website and tablet app according to our specifications. The application is broken down into different functionalities. There are web app and API components. Some of the features include mailing and meeting resolution services. These were written independently. The web platform uses PHP and a Zenith framework. Node.js, React, Angular, and jQuery are other technologies. The tablet application is based on Apache Cordova.

During our long engagement, we’ve worked with at least 25 people.

How did you come to work with Neurony?

We’ve known them for years. We even share the same building.

Our ongoing engagement started around 2014.

Neurony hasn’t had any issues with delivery or quality. Since we worked alongside them, we were able to ensure that everything we required was completed successfully.

How did Neurony perform from a project management standpoint?

Team members from both sides were involved in the project management aspect.

I appreciate their quality of work and professionalism. Their team delivers everything we ask.

I don’t think there’s anything that needs improvement. Everything has been pretty good.

Don’t think twice. Hire them.

We agreed on the deliverables, and they always matched the estimates.

Web Development for Boat Booking Platform

"They really try to be a part of the team as much as they can."

2015 - Mar. 2019

Neurony built a web-based booking platform. Features include user-created accounts, online payments, and an insurance comparison tool.

Netherlands
Bob Hardus
Former COO, Jachthaven.nl

The quality of their code has inspired positive feedback. Neurony is a dedicated team with strong technical skills. However, customers should take initiative with scheduling and defining expectations.

I was a COO and shareholder for a booking platform for berths on boats and yachts.

What challenge were you trying to address with Neurony?

We needed the development of a platform atop an existing framework from a previous vendor. We wanted them to provide maintenance as well.

They built a web-based platform in PHP within a Laravel framework. They created some key features, such as user accounts wherein the user can make a berth available for booking, and an integrated online payment system. Another feature was a boat insurance comparison tool, where users can upload data from their current insurance company and receive options for a better deal.

We worked with a project manager, a lead developer, and two other developers.

We’ve spent $70,000–$120,000.

We started working together in 2015 and the engagement concluded in March 2019.

I did some code review and it was positive. They helped reduce downtime.

How did Neurony perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management wasn’t always the easiest, because our countries have a time difference and different holidays. They’re available 24/7, but I needed them to let me know their schedule upfront, and that didn’t always happen.

From a people point of view, they are very dedicated to your brand and your company. They really try to be a part of the team as much as they can.

They should improve their time management.

You can hire them for a task and they will be able to master it, but you should define the scope of the task upfront.

They deliver exactly what is requested.

Development for Gaming Website Company

"They are always very good about taking the blame and working hard to fix any problems that arose."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Neurony developed a customizable CMS for a gaming website company that allows modifying and hosting different websites through the same software. They built and maintain the software largely in Laravel and PHP.

Damien Thivolle
CEO, Vedatis

The services provided by Neurony have satisfied all project requirements. They are an enjoyable team to work with, doing significant user-research and always remaining on top of project requirements and bug fixing without requiring extra time or money to do so.

I’m the CEO of an e-gaming business, and we own and operate gaming websites such as Icy Veins and Pure Evil.

What challenge were you trying to address with Neurony?

We hired Neurony to develop a modal CMS for us that we could reuse on a variety of different websites.

They built it from the ground up. On the front end, it was a lot of Laravel, which is a PHP framework, and on the backend a few other forms of PHP.

We provide the dedicated servers, and a lot of the system is designed by us, but they’ve built the platform for everything that we do to run on.

There are two project managers, one of whom left, and around five consistent developers with a bit of flexibility because we have them working on several projects with us at any given time.

How did you come to work with Neurony?

They came to our attention through a recommendation from a friend who knew them. We had some initial problems with our first website, and they solved them very quickly and effectively, so we decided to continue working with them from there.

We’ve invested about $160,000 in their services.

We started in February 2017 and our work is ongoing.

We get feedback fairly frequently on the websites, and it’s all been very positive. We don’t get as much on the technical side of the project since that’s all hidden from our users, but I have been very satisfied with the work they’ve done for us. Everything works very well.

How did Neurony perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very good in that regard. They like to focus on user stories, so they took a lot of calls and then used that to form the project goals and milestones. We documented everything through a Basecamp account, so it was very easy to keep track of our progress.

Beyond that, though problems and delays were rare, they handled them very professionally whenever they occurred. We were never quoted for bug fixing, which I really appreciated.

I would say that their honesty is their best quality as a company. They were always very good about taking the blame and working hard to fix any problems that arose.

The only thing we could improve is that because of all the projects we have, there’s a lot of communication going back and forth, some of which occasionally gets lost in the pipeline. So, I would say communication could be a little bit more organized, but technically I don’t have any comments whatsoever.

It might be useful to do what we did, which is to start with a smaller-sized project to see how well your companies match and then expand from there.

Only because I don't like giving anyone a perfect rating
    I have already referred them to another company

Software Dev for Online Booking Management Platform

"They were easy to reach in case anything urgent came up."

June 2015 - Ongoing

Neurony provides software and mobile app development services for an online restaurant booking platform. Working with Angular JS and a Cordova-based mobile app, they developed several features for the client.

Cosmin Magureanu
CEO, ialoc

Neurony helped the client successfully service 165,000 customers last year. Their team communicates regularly and offered consistent project updates. Whenever a fast turnaround is needed, Neurony addresses the issue. They are innovative thinkers and always prepared.

ialoc is Romania's leading table booking and booking management platform. Founded in 2016, it is now present in 6 cities. In 2018 alone, ialoc seated over 165,000 people. I am the Co-Founder and CEO of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Neurony ?

For ialoc Business – the booking management platform, one of the two components of ialoc. ialoc Business enables venues to accept bookings, regardless of the opening hours, centralize all the reservations (even when they come from the website, through social media, by phone etc.), identify and reward recurrent customers and aid in building rapport with them, and also manage and boost occupancy.

To develop a reliable, easy to use software for handling booking in any type of place – restaurants, bars, coffee shops etc. ialoc Business is meant to be an alternative to pen and paper and also to the expensive solutions on the market.

We needed a competent team that could handle both front-end and back-end, in a short time, and with a high degree of flexibility. This is why we chose Neurony.

Developing several features using Angular JS, working on our API and our Cordova-based mobile app.

The team consisted of people handling: front-end development; back-end development.

ialoc Business is being used by a variety of venues (pubs, bars, restaurants, coffee shops etc.) in 5 major cities in Romania. Client-wise, ialoc has seated over 165,000 people in 2018 alone.

The project management part was done using Jira. The team communicated regularly, sending updates on the progress of the project once a week. The team also allocated a team to this project alone until the requested feature was completed (for more complex features that needed fast turnaround).They were easy to reach in case anything urgent came up.

The fact that they’re always ready to think out of the box and innovate where they see the opportunity.

Can’t think of any at the moment. They’re always prepared!

Custom Software Dev for Holding Company

"The team members I work with are always up to date and knowledgable of my needs and updates."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Neurony developed and continues to improve a custom software application for a holding company in the Netherlands. Their work included cross-platform functionality with an iOS and Android mobile app.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
CEO, Holding Company

The application saves employees 2 hours of work a day, ensures operations continue smoothly, and satisfies all functional requirements. Neurony's team balances a professional and friendly approach, explaining technical concepts and offering solutions that might otherwise have been overlooked.

I am the founder and owner of Velvet Consult, a holding with several other companies. We provide services to mostly private clients from all over the world and manage approximately 50 part time employees.

For what projects/services did your company hire Neurony ?

Custom software for my company and employees, including mobile app (IOS and Android).

I hired Neurony because I was looking for software that would combine the several applications I was using at the time, with as a goal saving time, increasing security and more user friendly to the employees. Custom software was developed as well as a mobile app (IOS and Android).

Neurony came recommended to me by a freelancer I am working with. He had positive experience with Neurony. Due to the large scale of the project, we were looking to outsource to a company abroad to save money.

A similar project in my company would have been at least 3 times the costs. I met with a few members of the Neurony team, including the owner, in my company, after which we started working together.

I am not willing to provide this information. I can however say that Neurony provided the custom software and app I was looking for, and more. Throughout the development, but also afterwards, they took an active role in improving the functionalities, keeping them updated as well as offering new solutions that benefit the software. The software is functioning exactly as required and is kept up to date.

The initial contact was with the owner, who handled the financial aspects of the cooperation. I was then introduced to a fixed team leader, who I still work with, and an assisting employee. There has only been one change in team since starting the project almost four years ago. The team members I work with are always up to date and knowledgable of my needs and updates.

The new software saves me at least 2 hours of work a day, it was therefore worth every penny. The software benefits my employees and assures things run smoothly within my organization.

The owner of Neurony handles all financial matters, the team leader is my contact for any updates and changes, which he can then delegate to his assisting employee. It is effective, I receive a reply within a day, usually also outside office hours.

The communication is a nice balance between professional and friendly. My technical knowledge is limited, yet each employee I spoke with managed to explain everything in a way that made me understand the necessary. I was most impressed by the active role they play in the development, offering solutions and possibilities I would not have come up with.

After delivery and using the software for a while, I felt the need to make some changes to lower my workload even more. Even though urgent tasks are handled very fast, tasks that are not urgent could be handled a bit quicker. However, I was informed of the delay and it came as little surprise the company is getting more busy, since they deliver such excellent results.

Overall Score I am a very satisfied customer.
    Initial development was rather fast, urgent requests are handled super fast (also outside business hours), yet non urgent updates a bit slow
    Quality vs price is excellent. Not the cheapest option, but not the most expensive either by far.
    It was exactly what I needed and more.
    Have referred several times already.

Web Platform Dev for Recruiting Solution

"They have a customer-first mindset which empowers both parties to do more."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Neurony developed a custom web platform. They iterated based on feedback cycles.

Mihai Cepoi
CEO, Jobful

The platform gained 12,000 users within its first year and received praise internally for its quality. Neurony is a collaborative team that offers various capabilities.

Jobful is a gamified recruiting platform supporting both candidates and recruiters in their common journey. I'm the CEO of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Neurony?

Development of web solution - custom dev.

As a startup, the first goal was validating the idea. After that, we've built up together based on feedback and improvements needed.

Working with Neurony for the past several years made this decision easy to take, knowing that we can tackle any challenge we could encounter.

Software development.

Project manager, dev lead, front end dev, back end dev, business consultant.

We got to 12.000 users during the first year, product quality plays a very important part in our success.

We're working with Basecamp as a project management tool and have weekly calls regarding sprints. The collaboration part works smoothly and makes this customer-vendor interaction positive and with a great outcome.

They have a great mix of professionals, covering various topics connected to software development. Expertise in today's pace of technology is something you can rarely find. They have a customer-first mindset which empowers both parties to do more.

Not for now, they're great!

Overall Score Keep up the great work!
    Flawless
    Attractive
    Great quality!
    Already did and doing it.

Various Digital Services for Integrated Comms Firm

"They will go above and beyond in order to help a company reach its business objectives."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Neurony acts as a development and digital marketing partner. They also contribute to strategy discussions.

London
Sarah Townsend
Digital Services Director, Four Communications

Open to new technology and committed to delivering quality, Nerony has added value to a number of projects with diverse goals.

I am digital services director at Four Communications, an integrated communications agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Neurony ?

We often require ad-hoc support for both web development and digital marketing services (SEO).

We want to provide the best service to clients at all times. There are varying goals and KPIs that we use to measure a project's success, and they can differ from project to project.

I have personally worked with Neurony for a number of years.

Neurony provides exceptional development and digital marketing services. They also provide strategic consultation across the board.

Neurony are happy to work in whatever capacity is required. They can act as anything from consultants up to being fully involved from a project management perspective (they have extremely talented and technically knowledgeable PMs).

N/A

Very. Neurony uses tools and has processes in place that allow for a smooth, watertight workflow.

Their knowledge and passion. They will go above and beyond in order to help a company reach its business objectives. They also embrace new tech and challenges. Always coming with strategic responses to briefs.

In my opinion, no.

Nice team, great knowledge, strong work ethic

Gold