DIGITAL MARKETING COMPANY & BRAND BUILDING EXPERTS

Entrepreneurs of small or medium businesses who run their own advertising campaigns on social media spend their very valuable time while deviating from their most productive functions. NetsMiami aims to alleviate these entrepreneurs by absorbing the responsibility of efficiently managing social media and digital advertising campaigns specifically designed for their business.

Coral Gables, FL
  • 2000 Ponce de Leon Blvd
    Coral Gables, FL 33134

Obba Sushi, Dental Group of South Florida, Dental Health Centers, Negocios en Florida, 100 Montaditos, Waviation FBO, Enjoy for Pets, MIA Cosmetics

Dental Group of South Florida Image

Dental Group of South Florida

Complete Digital Marketing

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Business Brokerage Firm

"They’re young people who're eager to help."

2012 – Ongoing

NetsMiami serves as an ongoing website development partner for an international business brokerage firm. They also look after site design and related social media channels.

Miami, Florida
Alfredo Gonzalez Amare
Founder & Owner, Negocios en Florida, LLC

Generating impressive user feedback regarding the look and usability of the sites, the team has increased the informative quality of the site and the number of new leads flowing through the company. They've given their client easier access to potential partners and customers.

We’re an international business brokerage firm established 15 years ago. I’m the founder and owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with NetsMiami?

They’re taking care of my website and social networks.

NetsMiami developed my main website. On the digital marketing side, they keep up to date with the latest gadgets and apps, which helps me navigate the market. I have a very active blog on the website, and I now get many leads through the platform.

They recently introduced me to Google My Business, which is a platform for business promotion. NetsMiami introduced me to this new network of buyers. They also integrate new WordPress plug-ins as they come into the market, and they’ve refreshed the appearance of my website to make it faster. They’re a young team, learning new things all the time.

How did you come to work with NetsMiami?

I found the head of NetsMiami 12 years ago, when he was working alone. He founded the company 4–5 years later, but he was working for me before that.

I paid around $2,500 upfront for the website. Since then, I've paid $300 per month for maintenance.

I started working with them on the website project eight years ago. It’s ongoing.

I’m highly satisfied with the website. The feedback’s been good. According to the metrics, I’m now in a very privileged position regarding the website. It’s now within the first 200,000 websites worldwide on Alexa.com.

I’m 74 years old, and I used to be an old-school business broker. For leads, I used the traditional method of canvassing and knocking on the door of every business. Now, I’m supported by the website and the social networks to get clients into my office. I’m using up less gasoline in my car, and I have a happier life.

How did NetsMiami perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re always available. If I have a technical issue with the website or even with my computer, they will help me. They’re very proactive.

In fact, they're also supporting me on additional projects. I have another website that's devoted to uniting Venezuelans all around the world and an additional site for integrating businesses between Cuba and Florida. They've been essential to creating each of those.

They’re young people who're eager to help. Every time I call them, someone will help me. I feel supported.

They’re millennials, and I’m a baby boomer, so we’re very different. I have a carpet in my office, and I have everything orderly. At their office, there’s a lot of movement and a lot of noise. I can’t say that I want to change their work style, though.

They're experts at what they do, focusing on clients. When I call someone and receive no answer, I’ll get frustrated. I feel that they’re very responsible at what they do.

Overall Score They’re a part of my team. I don’t know what I’d do without their support.
    They do their best effort and run the extra mile in order to be on time.
    They should charge higher fees. They’re low, according to the market.
    They’re very responsible people and they do everything in a timely fashion, eager to accomplish tasks.
    They’re trustworthy, decent, and honest people.