Global Technology Solutions Partner Since 1999

Netsmartz is a full service IT company with a wide range of services and solutions. We are a leader in the global marketplace for Application Development Services & Cloud & IT Solutions. We believe that by focusing on Total Quality and Customer Satisfaction as our top corporate values, we will exceed our growth goals while establishing long-term relationships with our clients.

With more than 600+ certified software engineers and 1000+ team members working from 8 global locations, Microsoft Gold Partnership, CMMI Level 3 and ISO 9001:2008, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, Magento Solutions Business Partner, GDPR Ready, Netsmartz is truly a global, quality-driven, software company. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Rochester, NY, our business has achieved consistent annual growth in terms of revenue, profitability, clients, and employees. We have been ranked among the top 100 fastest growing companies in Rochester, New York. With over 900+ clients and 2000+ completed projects under our belt, we have the stability, experience, and scalability to be the ideal partner.

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netsmartz/

• 16 Raffles Quay, #33-03 Hong leong Building, Singapore
    Singapore 048531
    Singapore
  • New Delhi

Samsung, Unite Private Networks, Windstream, Color Centric Corporation, eMERX, Vivendi, Salita, Swift Medical, IOFabric, Solidify, Arc Holding

Education Platform - Mobile & Web

Numberella is an e-learning application which is specifically designed to take the teacher off a pedestal and create a space where teaching is less formal more fun, and crucially, allows students to ‘win’ while learning maths. In the pursuit of helping students achieve their educational goals, this application also provides the motivational brain-training books, which can embrace both Maths and English. These books, which

combine motivational strategy with brain training, are credited by many parents with helping to turn around their children’s school performances. This application helps to stretch the knowledge and test the math skills. Numberella is fantastic because it is an easy way to interact and to learn, which also helps teachers in many ways.

B2B & B2C eStore for Samsung

Samsung is a web application which is a global e-commerce website for electronics devices and other goods. The objective of this application is to provide a good scalable online e-commerce platform for Samsung consumers, customers and enterprises directly linked with Samsung, to purchase different products with ease. Users can easily buy the various electronics from this application and all the process for buying the devices is

very easy. This web application is the trusted provider of all the electronic devices.

eCommerce Platform to order your own Figurines

Solidiphy is a web application which helps the end user to select the figurines and then place the order online. This user-friendly application will be a digital front door for the user who had a photo session at Solidiphy booth, using this system user can easily place/manage the orders with Solidiphy. While placing a new order, a user can even select the avatar for his/her figurine is required or not. Additionally, a user can

easily choose the desired product from the category list. Once the order is placed successfully, a user can track the order status. Apart from all this order management, a user can have an informative account preview where he can view the pie charts containing Order Statuses, Credit Balance. Also, a user can manage their carts as well and apply the promo code while doing the final payment of his/her order.

Web Platform Services for Print Production Company

“They haven't shied away from any task we’ve thrown at them.”

Nov. 2008 - Ongoing

Netsmartz LLC provides ongoing web development services, working first on a web-based platform and then continuing development alongside ad-hoc tasks. They use SQL, .NET, and C#, among other technologies.

Rochester, New York
Project Manager, Print Production Company

The team develops excellent software solutions, ensuring they always launch with no issues by implementing excellent quality control procedures. They are adaptable to changing requirements and are proactive, inquisitive, and responsive.

I’m an IT project manager at a print production company. My role is to manage the eMerx project that Netsmartz works on.

For what projects/services did your company hire Netsmartz LLC?

We needed help with a web-based product platform for photos.

We wanted to develop a software solution tailored to our customers, increasing our value as a supplier.

Their location, project management procedures, and the hourly rate of the developers were part of the decision-making process.

Since the web platform project, we’ve tasked them with ad-hoc development needs. They’ve also provided support for an application that spawned from the original web-to-print solution. Currently, they’re working on that application using SQL, .NET, ASP.NET, and C#.

We have two full-time developers and one full-time quality control member of our team. We’ve just added a designer as many of our projects require HTML/CSS and e-commerce platform integrations.

The web-to-print solution is a major selling point for us when acquiring new clients. It’s also a great tool for enhancing our relationship with our current customers. It’s raised us above our competition in many instances.

We've implemented an agile project management methodology, carried out over Jira and Skype. Our team is always proactive, asking questions, and acting quickly to meet our deadlines consistently.

I was really impressed with the knowledge base of our developers, and how they haven't shied away from any task we’ve thrown at them. I’m also incredibly impressed by the quality control procedures, which have ensured that a polished piece of software is always delivered when we go live.

I don’t have any negative feedback.

Overall Score We've worked with them for 10 years and are extremely satisfied with the service.

Mobile App Dev for Trucking Platform

"Netsmartz had a highly talented and diligent team; we had an awesome experience working with them."

Dec. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Netsmartz served as a development partner for a mobile application. After helping create wireframes and user stories, they built the app for Android and iOS with Stripe and Google Maps integration.

Harpreet Dhaliwal
President, EZLinQ

The app debuted to positive user feedback on its polished and user-friendly design, leading to more work for Netsmartz. They managed a productive workflow thanks to their reliable communication, regular updates, and timely delivery. The team’s technical expertise enabled their high-quality results.

I’m the president of EZLinQ. We provide a mobile application that bridges the demand gap between Canadian truck drivers and fleet companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Netsmartz?

We needed help to develop the app.

I provided Netsmartz with a very sparse idea. Their team helped me shape the envisioned app, creating wireframes and user stories. They then built the app for both Android and iOS. It includes multiple APIs, such as Google Maps and Stripe as a payment platform.

I worked with 8–10 people, including project managers, developers, and a quality assurance team.

How did you come to work with Netsmartz?

I found them through MYLead.

I spent about $250,000–$500,000 CAD (approximately $190,000–$379,000 USD).

The project lasted from December 2016–January 2017. Netsmartz still works as a support partner in developing new features.

Netsmartz delivered the app on time, which allowed me to bring to market on time and start earning sales. Since its launch, users have regularly praised its professional look and user-friendly feel. Netsmartz still provides ongoing development services.

How did Netsmartz perform from a project management standpoint?

The project ran smoothly from start to finish. Any delays in communication came from my part. Netsmartz was always on top of tasks and deadlines. We communicated through email, texts, and a project management platform that provided progress updates.

Netsmartz had a highly talented and diligent team; we had an awesome experience working with them. On occasion, they swapped out team members, but each person was an excellent contributor to the project.

No, I’m thrilled with their work.

Visit their office in person at least once so their team can provide a personal touch to your project.

Web Dev & Marketing for Seasonal Home Rental Platform

“They’re very adaptable and really work hard to make sure I’m happy.”

Jan. 2008 - Ongoing

Netsmartz LLC provides website development services, building a site from scratch. It includes membership registration and log in features, with the team addressing any maintenance issues over the years.

Florida
Troy Johnson
President, Snowbirdseeker.com LLC

Netsmartz LLC offered a flexible, accommodating service that addressed the needs and the business requirements carefully. They went above and beyond to develop responsive solutions, all while ensuring they built a good rapport between the team and the client.

I’m the president of Snowbirdseeker.com LLC, a website for seasonal rentals by owner. The website facilitates communication between snowbirds and the property owners.

What challenge were you trying to address with Netsmartz LLC?

I had an idea to build a website, but I didn’t know how to do it.

They developed my website and have been servicing it ever since it went live in June 2008.

Initially, a user could list as many properties as they wanted and still access their mail center. This diluted the value of a particular listing spot on the site, so they worked with me to come up with an additional membership plan for these circumstances. It helped to curve this problem and is an example of how they worked with me to fix an issue and create a new application that increased revenues for my company.

They’re all very nice people. There is a project manager, and a developer who works under him, as well as a quality control department.

How did you come to work with Netsmartz LLC?

A friend of mine had worked with Netsmartz LLC in the past. He was the middleman in getting me the first requirements written up and ready to go, then recommending them to me.

We’ve spent $30,000–$40,000.

We started working together in January 2008, and the work is ongoing.

With their timely communication, they were able to make my concept and vision a reality. They’ve enabled me to build a business—I’m blind, and my screen reader won’t work on the dedicated server, so they created special applications where I can edit the static content of a particular webpage.

Beyond that, they’ve built applications that enable me to create new memberships so I can get recurring revenues from my customers and developed a tool to help me with another consulting business of mine. They’re very adaptable and really work hard to make sure I’m happy. They’re understanding of my situation, which speaks volumes.

Not too long ago, I hired them to help me with some improvements to the communication on the website. I offered them extra money for these efforts, which they declined and said it within the original agreed upon price. They told us we were more than a client to them.

How did Netsmartz LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They do a great job. They’re timely and honest, and they keep to their deadlines. If there are any problems with what they’ve done for me, I jot down an issues document for them to fix. They look at that line by line and make sure that everything is resolved.

I like them because they’re trustworthy. We’ve established rapport together, which is good.

There’s a time difference that makes it sometimes difficult to communicate with them after 11:00 am. They’re sleeping then, so I don’t blame them.

Be extremely clear on the requirements that you have. Write them down line by line and make sure both of you are on the same page but expect that some things might not quite look exactly how you planned. When this happens, write down where they didn’t quite meet your requirements, and they’ll fix all the issues.

They set the schedule, giving me an idea of how long they think it’s going to take and sticking to it.
    They’re expensive but significantly lower than domestic development companies.
    They complete all the tasks I ask them to and their work performs the way I expect.
    I’d recommend them for complex websites with log in features.

ERP Development for an Air Equipment Company

"Netsmartz has been paramount to the success of the project."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Netsmartz upgraded an ERP system to a central business solution. The team integrated the platform with Microsoft Dynamics 365. They also provide additional support.

Calgary, Canada
CFO, Central Air Equipment

Netsmartz’s work has significantly benefitted the business. Their team works efficiently, delivering quality services and products. Their patience was an exceptional strength. They are organized, focused and responsive. Netsmartz exceeded expectations.

I’m the CFO at Central Air Equipment Ltd. We’re a sales and service air compressor business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Netsmartz LLC?

We hired Netsmartz to upgrade our ERP system to a Microsoft Dynamics 365 business central solution.

Netsmartz was the frontline support group for guiding our management and administration through the infrastructure development review of our processes. Their team is also integrating its service system to meet the company’s needs by customizing their base product into our base requirements of producing and operating all aspects of service.

Our main points of contact were Kapil (Associate Vice President, Netsmartz) and James (Director of Solution Development, Netsmartz). Kapil is based in India and has a development of 14 working under him.

How did you come to work with Netsmartz LLC?

We used a third-party provider to guide the system selection process. They completed a market study and found many alternative systems as we narrowed our selection to a Microsoft product. There are three Microsoft providers locally in Calgary, including Microsoft themselves. A Microsoft sales manager directed us to Netsmartz as the best choice to be our service provider.

We’ve spent $150,000 with them so far.

We started working with Netsmartz in November 2018, and the work is ongoing.

We’re nearly the completion of phase one. Their team was instrumental in converted from our old system. Netsmartz has been paramount to the success of the project.

How did Netsmartz LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

Netsmartz has been leaders from the beginning. They not only focused on our project but provided a lot of support in terms of how to manage the integration. Their team supported our executing services for customers.

I’m impressed with Netsmartz’s calmness and patience. Their team keeps an eye on the big project by breaking it down into manageable pieces for our company. The plan was a little overwhelming for our organization, but they kept the project on track all the way through.

There are none that I can think of. Everyone including Shawn (VP of Operations and Channel Sales, Netsmartz), James, and Kapil, has done everything they needed to do. At the beginning of the engagement, Shawn told me that if I ever get the feeling that things aren’t running smoothly, give him a call. I hit the panic button in early November, and he had a solution for me within 36 hours. We’ve never looked back. Netsmartz has delivered. I can’t be happier with them.

Clients should review all the stages of the project, making sure they understand all aspects. When we first started, my company wasn’t as conscious of all the steps as we should’ve been. NetSmartz understands all facets of the project, and if the customer also does, they’ll be more accepting of the journey that they’ll be on.

When there was a hiccup, they gave us a discount. Their team comes through on this front.
    I would refer them in a heartbeat.

App Development for Lifestyle Management & Tech Firm

"Netsmartz LLC treated the project as if it were its own."

Feb. 2013 - Jan. 2019

Netsmartz LLC was a long-term partner that assisted with app development, creating a scalable and unique solution to stand out against competitors.

Washington, DC
Melton Turner
CTO, Virtual Manager, LLC.

The app successfully positioned the company ahead in the market, placing it as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the U.S. in 2014. Their consistent availability, effective communication, and ability to get the work done no matter what requests were made are highlights of their work.

I’m the CTO of Virtual Manager, LLC. It's a lifestyle management and technology firm based out of Bowie, Maryland. We provide various services for residents living in community associations throughout the Washington, DC Metro Area. My job is to find and deliver products to various industries that will manage populations, enhance user engagement, and allow for a better UX.

For what projects/services did your company hire Netsmartz LLC?

Over five years ago, our firm was looking for a cutting-edge application that was unique, scalable, and would set us apart from our competitors. To achieve this, we needed to hire help.

Our goal was simple—to have an advantage over our competition.

After extensive research and speaking with several other mobile app development firms, Netsmartz  LLC made us feel most comfortable. They were very patient, answered our questions, and were willing to work within our budget.

Once selected, they asked us a series of questions to make sure that they obtained a clear understanding of our overall vision and the goals we were looking to achieve. The concept was explained in detail to the project manager. We were then provided a full project scope which outlined the process, the app’s functionality, the project’s timeframe, and pricing.

We were assigned a dedicated project manager, which we had the pleasure of working with for several years. Netsmartz LLC treated the project as if it were its own, offering suggestions to make the application better regarding its design, features, updating APIs, and more.

We’re pleased to say that Netsmartz LLC was able to meet our needs. After eight months of development, we finally launched the completed project. Our organization experienced tremendous growth which contributed to our success as being recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States by Inc. 5000 in 2014.

The project managers have all been very easy to work with over the past five years. The communication was exceptional and exceeded any of our expectations by far. We typically communicate daily, and questions are usually answered within 12 to 24 hours, including weekends. Netsmartz LLC gives clients the comfort of knowing that they’re always there when you need them.

What we’ve found most impressive about Netsmartz LLC is their willingness to get the job done, no matter how challenging the request may be. Whether there are budget challenges or programming issues, Netsmartz LLC has always found a way to get the work completed.

We would’ve liked some of our previous requests to have been completed in a more timely fashion. However, we understand that what we were asking for was a bit unusual, and we’re very satisfied with the project’s outcome overall.

Overall Score Netsmartz LLC is one of the best software development firms to work with.
    Scheduling was always on target if our team was making normal requests.
    Their pricing has always been very reasonable and within our budget.
    Their work is solid and functional. However, from time to time, we would like to see some improvements on the design front prior to release.
    I’ll likely recommend them.

Website and CMS Dev for Marine Transportation Company

"People expect a professional site with a quality transaction experience; Netsmartz delivered just that."

Jan. 2015 - May 2017

Netsmartz LLC has developed two generations of a website. Recently, they rebuilt a web-based reservation system featuring a booking system and a custom CMS. They’ve also built two mobile applications.

North Kingstown, Rhode Island
Ben Miller
Operations Manager, Rhode Island Fast Ferry

Visitors are impressed by the quality of the new website and its upgraded visuals. Netsmartz LLC provided consistent communication and intuitive management tools to keep tasks organized. Their attractive price-quality ratio and understanding of user preferences help them stand out.

I’m the operations manager of a marine transportation company. We operate high-speed, passenger-only ferry service, sightseeing cruises, and a variety of vessel charters.

For what projects/services did your company hire Netsmartz LLC?

The team at Netsmartz has built two generations (the first in 2005, then the current generation in 2016) of our custom ticketing software, websites, and mobile ticket scanning applications.

We wanted to modernize our ticketing software and websites by adding a variety of features to speed up the booking and boarding process: barcode scanning and print-at-home tickets.

We have a 15-year history of working with Netsmartz. They’ve grown a lot over the years regarding staff size, but many of the team members from our original engagement are still part of the team.

They provided full-scale development of our new reservation system. It’s comprised of an in-house, web-based booking module, backend admin panel, two websites, and a web CMS.

Parth (Project Manager, Netsmartz LLC) has been our project manager for many years for a variety of development projects. He called on a variety of designers, developers, and QA staff, but we worked with the same core group of programmers throughout the project.

Netsmartz updated our site’s appearance and introduced the modern technology customers want from a passenger transportation company. People expect a professional site with a quality transaction experience; Netsmartz delivered just that.

Parth is great to work with. We have open lines of communication, and he uses easy-to-share tools for management.

Netsmartz consistently delivers high-end solutions at a very reasonable price. They’re the best value we’ve found.

There’s nothing to speak of. We’re happy.

Magento 2 Development

"Our upgraded website allowed us to begin work on other areas of development that will directly impact our revenue."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Netsmartz (formerly Envision Ecommerce) upgraded a Magneto server to the latest version in addition to carrying out development and performing necessary upgrades in a small timeframe.

Concord, NC USA
Sabrina Brawley
eCommerce Manager, FireFold

Their team communicated efficiently, and the project manager had thorough knowledge of Magneto and website development. The upgrade contributes directly to increased revenue through the online portal.

As e-commerce manager, I am responsible for overseeing our partners in the development on our Magento 2 website.

For what projects/services did your company hire Netsmartz LLC?

We sought them out to upgrade our existing Magento 2 website to the most recent version, in addition to ongoing development and site updates.

Our initial goal was to upgrade our existing Magento 2 site to the most recent version, which our previous developer had been unsuccessful in completing.

They provided us with their portfolio of similar projects where they showcased a large pool of resources and the ability to respond instantly to our needs or any issues as they arose.

They successfully upgraded our Magento 2 site, as we initially requested, with minimal downtime. They remained available for troubleshooting after it was live, and they continued to work on other development projects for us in a timely and efficient manner.

We have interacted with three individuals including the main facilitator, a project manager, and a developer. The project manager is well-versed in Magento and site development, so we have not experienced a disconnect between him and the developer like have previously.

Our upgraded website allowed us to put this project behind us and begin work on other areas of development that will directly impact our revenue.

Our project manager was introduced and immediately began keeping us updated on progress. He stayed in touch via email and Skype the entire time and responded instantly to any communication.

We believe the fact that our project manager, Anurag, has in-depth knowledge of development, has been vital to the success of our projects and is the reason we haven't experienced some of the obstacles we have faced in the past with other developers.

There were no areas for improvement.

Overall Score We are pleased with their expertise and ability to complete our projects. We will use them for future projects.
    They are available during U.S. hours when we would assume they would be sleeping, and responded almost instantly.
    Their price was right within our range and increases the value of the work they provided.
    Work was completed efficiently and thoroughly and any bugs that arose were addressed in a timely manner.
    I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to outsource web development.

Magento Development for Digital Consulting Firm

"The depth of available talent meant there was no task this firm could not complete for us."

June 2017 - May 2018

Netsmartz (formerly Envision Ecommerce) provided Magento expertise and full-spectrum project management for end-to-end development of an e-commerce website. They handled all server-side functionality and UI.

Tipperary Town, Ireland
Stuart Agar
Managing Director, DI Retail & Media

With improved speed and functionality, the website and subsequent support has increased client confidence for future projects. Assuming responsibility from the outset, Netsmartz offered invaluable industry guidance, engaged leadership, and a broad range of talent and expertise.

I am the business owner and project management lead of a small digital consultancy catering to a variety of specialized contractors within the digital space.

For what projects/services did your company hire Netsmartz LLC?

We were looking to acquire a Magento specialist.

The goal was to provide users with a seamless shopping experience while maintaining the aesthetics and functionality of a big online store.

After several rounds of intense scrutiny and questioning to ensure their suitability, Netsmartz managed to consistently exceed our expectations and fit our needs perfectly.

The project was a complete build, from the server setup to the UI and website launch. From the very beginning, Netsmartz took responsibility and guided the team on best practices.

The team was composed of Magento developers, server-side specialists, and project management personnel.

We were able to provide our client with a unique, efficient website that boasts greater speed and improved functionality. The level of post-completion support has also increased the client’s confidence in our ability to deliver projects of this scope.

Project management was conducted in Basecamp. Significant, effective communication via Skype and their constant availability for discussions helped drive and expedite the project.

The depth of available talent meant there was no task this firm could not complete for us. They were especially adept at delivering bespoke and custom aspects of our requests.

I firmly believe that as Netsmartz grows, they will have the ability to deliver with ease any project related to e-commerce. They delivered what we requested.

Overall Score They are a great company and team.
    They are always available.
    They were always clear with pricing and expenses throughout the project.
    They are an extremely competent and efficient firm with excellent Magento and e-commerce experience. They delivered an exceptional product!
    They are very capable of satisfying any e-commerce client.

Ongoing Magento Customizations for Marketing Firm

"I don’t have any issues with keeping them focused on our priority projects."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Netsmartz (formerly Envision Ecommerce) undertakes a variety of customizations for end clients as a third-party vendor. They primarily provide off-the-shelf solutions based on project needs.

Wichita, Kansas
Paul Badke
Digital Director, RSM Marketing

Their involvement allows clients to focus on other areas of business while they handle the technical aspects. They’re an efficient and cooperative team, capable of tackling complex tasks such as the large upgrade to Magento 2 which they handled, and are notable for their 24-hour turnaround time.

I’m the digital director of RSM Marketing and we work with entrepreneurial, growth-oriented businesses that want to win more and win faster without spending a fortune on structure or execution. Many see marketing as a huge opportunity but structure and expense are often an obstacle, however, we make it easy with our outsourced marketing department.

I work closely with clients and our internal team to execute projects, goals, and strategies to grow their business, which sometimes means working with external resources.

For what projects/services did your company hire Netsmartz LLC?

We hired them for ongoing customization for a Magento-driven website. Over the course of several years, we have made a number of client specific customizations as well as undergone an upgrade from Magento 1 to Magento 2.

Our main goal is to make our clients’ lives easier by providing to them a resource and service that allows them to focus on their business and not the technology required to operate it online.

We wanted to work with a partner that was both responsive and knowledgeable and found Netsmartz to fit these criteria.

As an ongoing project, they work with us to scope and execute a number of different customizations on Magento. Several of the customizations have been off-the-shelf extensions and are one-off customizations specific to our needs.

We’ve worked with three people, two of which work directly on our project, making communication on what our needs are more effective. The other relationship is with the COO, who looks to make sure our needs are being met.

The biggest project we've undertaken is an upgrade from Magento 1 to Magento 2. I'm aware of the complexities involved in making major upgrades, so executing this was a big deal as Magento 1 nears its end of life support.

How effective was the project management?

Project management is effective and helpful. I don’t have any issues with keeping them focused on our priority projects.

What’s most impressive is that they’re typically able to turn around work within 24 hours. The time difference between our company and theirs can be a challenge but the speed at which they operate makes that less of an issue.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

Frankly, there is very little. As our clients place demands on us, it's natural that we place demands on Netsmartz. I can always benefit from a faster turnaround but that’s just asking for more when what I'm getting is already pretty good!

Ecommerce Website for Canadian Education Tools

"[T]hey have a Westernized approach, Magento professionals, and a good communication system in place."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Netsmartz (formerly Envision Ecommerce) rebuilt and upgraded an educational tech vendor site to Magento 2. Key development included a new template and layout. They continue to provide support and bug fixes.

British Columbia, Canada
Johanna Garcia
CEO, Canadian Classroom

Working from an error-riddled previous version, Netsmartz has saved the day with the new website, which is a vast improvement and now includes custom reports for orders and customer databases. They have effective project management that makes them adaptable to every need.

Canadian Classroom is a provider of educational technology to universities and schools in Canada. I am the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Netsmartz LLC?

Our website was built on Magento 1 and needed to be updated, including the layout. Using a North American provider would've been too expensive, so we needed a better option.

Netsmartz has developed everything related to my website. They upgraded it to the new Magento version, installed a new template, and fixed many troublesome elements.

I've worked with at least 4 people from their development team, and there are more members involved on the marketing side.

How did you come to work with Netsmartz LLC?

I found them through Upwork.

The cost so far has been around $10,000.

We started working with Netsmartz more than 2 years ago, around 2014. We have an ongoing relationship.

They created a new version of my website and have helped me with anything related to it. If we identify any bugs, the team fixes them.

I wanted to have customized reporting on the site, which would display all orders, as well as connect the product and customer databases. They've created a single report that shows everything from the client name and information to my profits, taxes, and so on.

How did Netsmartz LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They are organized and use the Basecamp project management software for communication. Their owner oversees the work on a consistent basis, and I’ve also worked with one of their managers, who is also helpful.

I'd been reluctant to work with an Indian company because the output quality is usually not very good, but with Netsmartz, it was different: they have a Westernized approach, Magento professionals, and a good communication system in place. My previous experience with a company was terrible; they created numerous problems and destroyed my website. Netsmartz came and saved me.

Compared to a North American company, Netsmartz's team is warmer and less focused on simply sending me the bill. If I need something, like quick advice, they will help me right away, even on weekends.

No, I’m very happy with their service.

Not particularly. They are a professional company and work well.

Overall Score Keep up the good work!