Digital Marketing Agency , USA

Netset Digital is a recognized Digital Marketing agency established in the USA, providing world-class online marketing solutions to its esteemed clients for multiplying their Business Growth & expanding their Web Visibility. Target all digital channels and make a global mark with our budget-friendly digital services

New York City, NY
  • 77 Water Street,7th & 8th Floors, New York , USA
    New York City, NY 10005

SEO for Mining Business Consultancy

"They were dedicated and kept full transparency in their scheduled work."

Jan. - Apr. 2020

Netset Digital provided SEO services for a mining business consultancy. The team audited the client's website, created a list of target keywords, and implemented a link-building strategy.

Punnet
Founder & CEO, Mchelex Soft

The engagement led to an increase in traffic, meeting the expectations of the internal team. Netset Digital manages their projects through regular communication and weekly meetings. The team is hard-working, skilled, and attentive.

Mchelex’s consultants are frequently commissioned to provide independent professional assessments of mining projects.For example, to support a financial transaction such as debt or equity finance raising.

For what projects/services did your company hire Netset Digital?

I hired NetSet digital for improving the SEO of my website and majorly took services of link building and content marketing.

I intended to enhance the organic traffic of my website by getting relevant and valuable backlinks with the aid of SEO friendly contents and posts.

I got to hear the name of NetSet Digital via social media posts added in the digital marketing community. I checked them out, got a quote, checked their content samples and verified many other things before lending them a contract.

The project was website traffic enhancement via services of link building and content marketing. I hired NetSet Digital to give me a pre-defined number of live links(monthly) acquiring backlinks for my website’s service pages on the targeted keywords.

They got me a list of keywords with high ranking and volume and I selected the major ones to target. Next, I use to approve the websites first as per their relevance, niche, domain authority, etc. and then the contents written for those.

The digital marketing team was accompanied by 6 professionals out of which 3 team members were aligned solely to my project.

With the efforts made by the team I saw an upsurge in my website’s traffic count and considerable count of visitors directed to my website within the duration of three months.

Project management was overall good. I had weekly meetings with the concerned digital marketing manager handling my project about the project’s scope and progression. He was pretty responsible in managing the weekly tasks and came up with satisfactory weekly and monthly reports.

I liked the way NetSet Digital’s employees work. They were dedicated and kept full transparency in their scheduled work.

Not much, can work upon the communication part better.

My project scheduling was fine where I didn’t face much trouble. Essential meetings and conferences were conducted adhering to the scheduled time and
    I was presented cost per serve and a package of services which I intended to buy with additional complimentary services. Looking at both I made a deal
    The contents which were published promoting my website were well-written and were quality driven. However, I used to make changes sometimes as per my
    The way I was served with their offerings and the quality of work delivered, I won’t hesitate to recommend them to other clients.

Social Media Dev for Media Company

"They're friendly and helpful."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

Netset Digital works on social media development for a media company. They're setting up a blog and working on advertising.

Leeds, United Kingdom
Bill Hunter
CEO, Earnfromhere

Netset Digital's work has been beneficial so far. The team has awesome project management skills and that are very effective. There is nothing seen that is needed to improve.

I'm CEO of earn from here.com

For what projects/services did your company hire Netset Digital?

Social media development

Set up a blog and advertising

Reco Mended by LinkedIn

Social media

Few mwmbers

It's been beneficial

It was awesome

They're friendly and helpful.

Overall Score Easy to work with