Full service digital marketing agency

Netmark.com is a leading internet marketing company that combines science and strategy to help businesses make their mark on the net. The attention we give to search engine science sets us apart as thought leaders that pioneer the most successful marketing strategies for our clients.

Netmark is Providing Effective Search Engine Marketing and Optimization Services!

2007

• Baylor University
  • Hallmark
  • 1st Global Capital

Digital Marketing for Dog Breeding and Training Company

"Netmark has been great. To this day, I communicate with them, at the very least, every other day."

2012 - Ongoing

The client originally hired Netmark with the goal of increasing visibility with website development and then extended the scope of their engagement to include SEO and PPC services.

Springville, Utah
Owner, Red Fern Companions

Netmark delivers high quality work for the client and has succeeded in increasing their online traffic. The agency has shown great flexibility by providing training as well as development. The client highly recommends Netmark to others.

We are Red Fern Companions. It's an organization where we breed, raise, and eventually train dogs specifically for service and therapy dogs. Every now and then, we'll sell puppies or partially trained dogs to family homes as pets, but our focus is service and therapy dogs.

I am the owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Netmark?

When we first approached them, we were working on getting our name out there. We didn't have a website. In the beginning, it was all word of mouth. We had many people wanting the website, wanting a place to go, so we turned to Netmark for those services and building a website. That was three years ago that we originally worked with them. We've since come back to them for some SEO [search engine optimization] work, and we're beginning a PPC [pay-per-click] campaign as well.

They did design and development work for that. They continue with SEO and PPC. They also manage all of our social media accounts.

How did you come to work with Netmark?

It was online searches. We started looking for well-known companies, reading reviews, and talking to some of their former clients. We felt they were the best direction to go and that they were very good at what they do.

We pay on a month-to-month basis for them to continue with building content management of the website and managing our social media.

The website was about three years ago. We didn't use them for a large period of time. It's been in the last four or five months that we've been working on the SEO side of things.

As we've been working with them on a more day-to-day basis in the last three to five months, I'm able to have a monthly report with them. We're on an upward trend as far as keywords, Google AdWords, and Google ranking. Along with the SEO side of things, they've made some fairly large adjustments to the website. In the beginning when we started this, it wasn't so much directed towards the training side of things as far as the dogs are related. Now, it is so there were some large changes there. They handled that extremely well. All our trends are pointing upward.

How did Netmark perform from a project management standpoint?

Netmark has been great. To this day, I communicate with them, at the very least, every other day. They're very responsive. I can expect a response on a daily basis if not multiple times a day. It's been very positive.

What distinguishes Netmark from other providers?

For me personally just going back to three years ago, it's a different group of people now. In the beginning, they weren't as responsive. Those people have been let go. I think what makes them so easy to work with is that I can get on the phone with them or email them and expect a response almost immediately. That's been great for our project specifically. They've been extremely responsive.

Is there anything Netmark could have improved or done differently?

There were a couple things on the website changes that didn't really go according to plan. It was all just miscommunication. The project manager for us thought we meant one thing and he went ahead and did that, and we've had to go back and change it. That was nobody's fault specifically.

Digital Marketing for Online Bamboo Retailer

"Netmark has definitely helped us grow, and we see our presence now on the Internet, not just with pay-per-clicks, but also on natural listing."

2013 - Ongoing

Netmark provided a variety of services for the client including blogging, PPC advertising campaigns, SEO, and social media marketing.

San Diego Bay Area
Dan Albert
Manager, Forever Bamboo

Netmark performed well for the client and contributed to their recent growth. The agency went beyond the simple fulfilling of requests and successfully provided feedback and suggestions, as well. Netmark is highly recommended to others.

Our organization is Forever Bamboo. That's our website, and the name of the company is Xcel Distribution. We are an Internet-based retail-wholesale company that sells anything from bamboo fencing, bamboo poles, and the building material to make your house tropical. We import from all across the world. We bring in containers of all kinds of different materials to decorate your house with.

I kind of work underneath the owner a little bit, but I'm kind of floating around here doing – I first started at the warehouse, but I'm in the office now, and I do a little bit of everything.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Netmark?

What we wanted to do is show up on Google and have our listings be as accurate as possible. We wanted to have a campaign going where we can actually show up – not just during the campaign, but also to have our stuff show up on natural listings because we started from nothing. We tried to do everything ourselves at the beginning, and so we took on Netmark, which I think we've been working with them for years now, and it's definitely grown.

We're doing the PPC [pay-per-click], and they're helping us with our social networking as well to get a presence. Then, they also do blogging for us. We're all learning here how to do things, and they're helping us along. We have a brick-and-mortar building, but we're cut away and most people use our site instead. It's just all Internet-based wholesale and retail.

How did you come to work with Netmark?

I think it was the referral. I think it was through our sister company, Backyard Escapes, and then we started using them as well.

I know our pay-per-clicks – we were spending quite a bit per month during the hot season. In the slow season, we backed down some.

I don't know. I know we started with them about two to three years. But, I come and go. I travel a lot, so I'll be gone for a month, and I'll come back and work for a month or two, and I leave again. I do know that the work is still ongoing.

Every year the business is growing more. Our sales are growing. When I first started, I was in the warehouse working, and it was just me and one guy in the office, and Dave the owner. Now, we have two warehouse guys, and we're going to take on the third one here coming up. There's now four office employees. We also take on a fifth during the busy season, and the sales have grown every single year. Netmark has definitely helped us grow, and we see our presence now on the Internet, not just with pay-per-clicks, but also on natural listing.

How did Netmark perform from a project management standpoint?

It was good. Chris, our manager – the guy that handles our account – he's really good with ideas, and we throw stuff back and forth at each other. If we have concerns, he'll sit there and listen to them. Sometimes, we have ideas, it's not the best, and he'll say, "Well, that might hurt you guys." He's real good at communication.

What distinguishes Netmark from other providers?

With social networking, they're trying to get us more involved in that. They're trying to help us build it by doing that instead of just being someone that handles our Google account and ads. They're real good at trying to grow the business along as well. They want to see us grow because when we grow, they grow.

Is there anything Netmark could have improved or done differently?

For me – no. We haven't worked too much with our companies. So far, so good. We like what we see. If we have any concerns, we let them know. We meet with them once a week. Not physically, but we have our conversations, and we talk about the budgets, and we go over everything, and any ideas. It's great. They're real good at communication – we email them with anything, and Chris gets right back on it. He's real good at that.

Dave's always saying, "Oh, the cost. Oh, man." But, it's working, our business is growing every year.
    I haven't dealt with too many other companies.
    We've already done that.

SEO for Law Firm Consultant

"They [Netmark] are so good. ... They don’t disappear; they’re always there with you. "

June - Dec. 2015

After an impressive showing in the interview phase, the client hired Netmark to provide SEO services for a six month period.

Owner, Paradise Legal

Netmark performed well throughout the project and achieved the goal of gaining rankings for the client in terms of search rankings. The agency was recognized for their impressive reporting and communication and is recommended to others.

The company is an internet marketing consultancy. The business that required assistance from Netmark is a law firm.

What is your position and responsibilities?

I am the owner of the internet marketing consultancy, and I manage the experts in the marketing platforms for attorneys.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Netmark?

We went to them specifically for the SEO aspect of search engine marketing, and to develop a Google+ and Google Maps page. We had tried SEO with this law firm for a while, with a couple different companies. When working with the last one, we basically ranked in the natural listings. So we needed to find someone who could actually do the job.

The law firm already had paid advertising, and we wanted to incorporate the organic rankings. Netmark strictly does SEO for this project.

How did you come to work with Netmark?

Initially, I did my own research to find them. I screened Netmark and interviewed them, as well as a few other SEO companies, and in the end choose Netmark. They beat out the competition.

I would be respectful of the confidentiality of pricing. I will say that their price was much less than the last company we worked with. They are very reasonable in their pricing.

The first communication I had with them was in June, and the work began in the first part of July. We signed a six month contract with them, and we’re going into our fourth month.

We probably have the most competitive market for this particular client, which is New York personal injury law. We also have some of the most competitive keywords. During this last month, they have gained rankings on these most competitive keywords, and I’m very pleased with that.

They have amazing reporting and communication, which is very impressive. We received very little, practically none, from previous companies. One of the companies started the project and the only communication we had was a report every few months. We have contact with Netmark almost on a weekly basis, and they’re very good with reporting. We’re impressed with the reports and with the specialist assigned to our account as well.

How did Netmark perform from a project management standpoint?

They are so good. The representative that we have, John, is in touch, he pays attention, and he customizes the marketing. He’s very good at it. We’re really pleased that he seems to have a genuine interest. He makes sure that he gets the blogs and other information pre-approved before he puts it out there. He asks for input, and he delivers whenever we give him any suggestions.

What distinguishes Netmark from other providers?

When you’re working with SEO companies, the thing you want most is good ranking. That would have to be the most outstanding thing. Netmark is improving the rankings for the client. Next would be the customer service, the reporting, and the involvement. They don’t disappear; they’re always there with you.

Is there anything Netmark could have improved or done differently?

I have not run across anything at this time. I think they’re doing very well. They’re gaining position for the client on competitive keywords, so I can’t think of anything at all.