Web & App Development Company India

Operating since 2001, Nethues is an established tech partner working towards web and mobile development. With a motive to establish itself as a brand, we have extended our services and solutions to businesses across India, Europe, USA and the UK. Our sole aim is to help businesses with nothing but the best; for which we provide user-centric solutions.

We in-house professional experts for diverse technologies, who lay special emphasis on quality to deliver projects that bring customer success and satisfaction.

Our array of services include complete solutions for:

• eCommerce Development: Magento, PrestaShop, WooCommerce
  • Custom Solutions: MEAN Stack, React, Laravel, WordPress, , PHP.
  • App Development: Android, iOS, Xamarin

Each and every service brings along utmost customer satisfaction and positive outcome. Further, we have a team of technology-specific certified developers who work in complete accordance to your business requirements and needs.

2001
Rohini, India
  • 203-204, 2nd Floor, Aggarwal City Plaza, Manglam Place
    Rohini, DL 110085

HyperVibe, AstroWOW, Jelly Pong Pong, Toronto Office Space, Berriewood, Travel India Professionals, Furniture4yourhome, Merkwaterbedden, Scalenbeak, Systel, SmPF, Ekspres Bank

Hypervibe

Read full case study of HyperVibe https://bit.ly/2LMbmZE - A premium Wordpress website, who provide consumer with the highest value for money and most affordable Whole Body Vibration Machines.

Meet Your Psychic

The client approached Nethues to revamp their existing website, eliminate the issues faced while browsing and add features to improve the overall functionality of the website. For furthre deatils, visit: https://bit.ly/2LKzz2B

Ekspres Bank - Payment Plugin

Being a Digital bank, Ekspres looks forward to matching customers needs by providing easy payments and loans. With an objective to get a fast and easy payment processing plugin, Ekspres bank adheres to highly secure transactions.We developed a payment processor plugin and merged with the client’s website.

If you are looking to build an plugin like this contact us at [email protected] or to view our other featured work visit our Complete Portfolio - https://bit.ly/2VatsZO

Systel - App Development

The aim was to develop a hybrid mobile app that is capable of handling support for an effective management of repairing services online and storing fresh data.

We developed a Sencha based hybrid app, for both Android and iOS, meant ideally for the employees of the organisation.

Merkwaterbedden - eCommerce Store Development

Merkwaterbed approached Nethues for the design and development of a dynamic online store that would allow them to showcase and offer their wide range of waterbeds.

We delivered a Magento powered e-commerce store that could showcase the client’s wide range of waterbeds and accessories to the customers and allow them to buy online.

Furniture4yourhome - eCommerce Store Development

With a fantastic range of the very finest pine, dark wood, oak and painted furniture in the UK, Furniture4YourHome has been selling furniture for 27 years and trading online for 17 years.

We have Developed a Magento powered store with a vibrant theme, aptly displaying the client’s wide range of products. For further details, visit: https://bit.ly/2Vy4jHH

Smpf - App Development

Stretching from creative to visuals to tech, OAS Reklambyra AB is one of the cardinal Swedish digital communications agency. With the objective of keeping the users well-informed of the latest news and upcoming activities, the project entailed app re-designing compatible for devices over iPhone 4S.

To know more, visit: https://bit.ly/2vz7FLL

Scalenbeak - Bug Fixing

Targeted at integrating new features and fixing the issues in the current website, the project entails providing support and maintenance services to the client. Our experts rectified the highlighted issues and tweaked the website for an optimal performance.

Jelly Pong Pong - PrestaShop Store

One of the leading cosmetic brands in the US, Jelly Pong Pong has been selling top-notch line of cosmetics around the globe. Over the recent years, the brand has taken the industry by storm, offering a wide range of products that have blended street savvy with glamorous style and panache.

For furthre details, visit: https://bit.ly/2UJFCn7

Complete Platform Overhaul for Online Streaming Website

“They were dedicated to getting it done right.”

Feb. 2018 - July 2018

Nethues Technologies Pvt. Ltd. worked alongside an in-house design team to rewrite an outdated system using new technologies. They improved the functionality and added new features.

CEO, Cyberfights

The in-house team can use the system across multiple platforms and the income has increased. Nethues Technologies went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their superb communication skills helped them establish a smooth process despite the time difference.

I'm the CEO of Cyberfights.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nethues Technologies Pvt. Ltd.?

We've had an online presence since 1996 and we've been developing our own software to help us monetize our content. We worked with a different provider who developed a high-profile TV system for us, enabling people to watch content by the minute. The system evolved and eventually we needed to replace it because it was written in Flash. We started looking for a new developer to help us.

I gave Nethues Technologies the specs that I had designed as well as an access to our original system. They rewrote it from scratch, using new technologies and adding new features. They essentially used the concept of our old system and brought it up to date, while our in-house graphic designer created the layout that gave the website its look and feel.

We mostly worked with our project manager and the lead developer.

How did you come to work with Nethues Technologies Pvt. Ltd.?

They were referred to us by someone we had worked with.

We spent about $30,000.

We started working with them in February 2018 and the project was completed in July 2018.

We were able to launch the updated system across multiple platforms and companies that I own, not just Cyberfights, so we essentially produced a white-label system. Our users absolutely love the new features and functionality. Our income from that section of the company has increased by about 35%, which quickly paid for the cost of their services.

How did Nethues Technologies Pvt. Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

They did a great job keeping us in the loop. I was a little concerned at first because of the time difference, but we didn't have any issues. We communicated with them in the evenings via Skype and in the mornings, we had an opportunity to review and test everything with our in-house team.

They were dedicated to getting it done right. If they made an error, they fixed it right away, without going through a complicated process of documenting everything.

The only challenge was the time difference, but with email and Skype, everything worked out very well.

Know your goals and be clear about what you want them to deliver.

I've referred them many times.

Website Rebuild and Support for Psychic Hiring Platform

“If it wasn’t for them, our business wouldn’t be where it’s at right now.”

2015 - Ongoing

Nethues Technologies Pvt. Ltd. rebuilt a website from scratch, and they continue to develop and manage the site, now in its third version. They’re also building a custom, web-integrated phone system.

Las Vegas, Nevada
CEO, 7th Level Communications, LLC

The developments made by Nethues Technologies resulted in increased sales growth over the past four years and enhanced the website’s stability and reliability. The hardworking team develops high-quality solutions and offers excellent communications and reliable service delivery.

I’m the owner of 7th Level Communications, a communications platform. Our leading brand is meetyourpsychic.com. Our site is a hub for independent contractors who provide psychic guidance and their clients. We offer a platform for people to connect with advice and counseling from psychic advisors via phone, chat, message, or text, as well as customer service.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nethues Technologies Pvt. Ltd.?

The first version of our website was archaic. We were having a hard time finding a US-based company that could provide excellent value and the expertise to do the work.

I provide all the projects and technical needs. I give them my wish list, the layout, the text, the pictures, the design of the pages, and they do the heavy lifting. They bring my ideas to life.

They rebuilt our website from the ground up in 2015. They’ve been building, developing, and managing that site since then. We’re about nine months into the process of doing the third version of the website, which is another big step in development for its functionality. The operating system is based on Joomla open-source, and everything beyond that is customized.

One of the biggest advancements in what we’re doing with this new site is building a completely custom phone system from the ground up using a platform called Plivo. They’ve taken all of our needs, functions, and features that we want our customers to have and built that from the ground up. This includes adding approximately 20–40 new highly technical features that weren’t there before. That’s complete, and now they’re in the process of integrating that into the website, which is one of the most important steps.

We’re going to build an app that will allow customers to do everything they normally would be able to do on a website from the convenience of an app on their phone.

We have a team of about 5–6 people working on the website. We currently have two people managing the project, two full-time developers, and one graphic designer.

How did you come to work with Nethues Technologies Pvt. Ltd.?

I found their CTO through freelancer.com. I gave him a few highly technical, small jobs to test out their skills and they did great. We decided to contract them to rebuild the website.

We’ve spent $150,000.

We started working together in 2015, and the work is ongoing.

The business has had 25% gross sales growth every year for the last four years. If it wasn’t for them, our business wouldn’t be where it’s at right now.

When something goes sideways and I need them, they’re available at any time. Things don’t often break because their work is solid. We test it over and over again before making it live. The support has been incredibly strong. They work really hard.

Years ago, they gave me a great piece of advice to put a firewall on our website. People were making denial of service attacks on us, there were hack attempts, and the site was crashing all the time. Now that we have the firewall, it filters all of the IP traffic before it ever hits our server. That has taken any type of website crash down to zero. They advise me on things I wouldn’t have thought of on my own.

I’ve challenged them with anything that I could conceive of on a creative level, and they eventually get it. Some things take longer than others. We communicate via Skype or Google Docs, which works well. Their English is perfect, and there are no communication issues. They are hard workers. It’s been a great experience.

I’ve had a lot of problems with other firms previously who stole money from me and didn’t complete the work, but Nethues Technologies Pvt. Ltd.has earned my trust. I directly wire $5,000 at a time to them, and I trust they’re going to get the job done. I feel comfortable with them.

Communication problems are inherent with how we work since we have so many projects going on at the same time. We’re dealing with a language barrier since English is not their first language, so sometimes I don’t explain things as clearly as I’d like or they miss a note. That’s just part of the process of them interpreting my documentation and trying to perfectly understand everything and then code and deliver it. It’s not surprising if it’s not always done right.