We Specialize in Lead Generation

Neon Ambition is an inbound marketing agency that helps companies achieve their goals for growth using the most appropriate online marketing strategies executed by our senior staff. Founded by Jordan Slover in 2013 in Austin, Texas, we work with companies looking to generate more leads online.

Our core capabilities include: *SEO *Content Marketing (We are a HubSpot Gold Partner), *Paid Search and Social Media (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn) *Social Media *Conversion Optimization *Web Design

Industries We Work With: We work with a very wide range of industries as we believe Google does not have a different algorithm for each industry. We also believe in B2H (Business to Human, as opposed to B2B or B2C. Understanding who your target audience is and what they care about most helps us craft effetive marketing campaings that reach your target audinece. That said we have lots of experience helping *SaaS *Legal *IT and Security Service Providers *Home Builders/Developers *MedSpas and more.

We also work for and partner with other advertising agencies and web design companies to provide online and inbound marketing services to their clients either as white label or open white label.

Austin, TX
  • 701 Brazos Street Suite 1616
    Austin, TX 78701
  • 218 West 14th Street
    NEW YORK, NY 10011

SEO Efforts for Custom Home Building Firm

"The whole team is effective and efficient. They feel like an extension of our company in the way they work with us."

July 2019 - Ongoing

Neon Ambition manages the SEO efforts of a custom home building company. The team works on enhancing the company's online presence and pushes the limits of its revenue through lead generation.

President, Mangum Builders

Neon Ambition team delivered incredible results on their project. The site traffic increased and many possible clients used the contact forms the vendor provided. Overall, the client is extremely pleased with their ongoing engagement.

I'm a general contractor specializing in Custom Home Building in the Austin Texas and surrounding area.

For what projects/services did your company hire Neon Ambition, and what were your goals?

1. Improve our online presence
  2. Drive revenue
  3. Generating leads through increased website traffic

How did you select Neon Ambition and what were the deciding factors?

The work proposed was exactly what was needed. Consistent and easy communication with Neon Ambitions founder and Account Managers. The work originally proposed was tailored to achieve the goals set forth by our company and they worked in partnership with us to execute

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and campaigns.

We stared with a website audit to identify areas that needed improvement to work best with the SEO and link building that we ultimately planned on doing. Those changes were made. We then worked on identifying key terms that best fit the construction areas we wanted to be included in. That in tandem with link building on our site, this is an ongoing process

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

• Jordan - Founder
  • Manisha - Account Manager
  • Jenni - Account Director
  • Kenneth - Developer

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

We have seen an increase in web traffic and web contact forms throughout the entire relationship with Neon Ambition. If at times we were anxious to see even bigger numbers, The Neon team always worked with us on manageable steps that could be taken on our part and theirs to reach the desired outcome

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

1. Very effective email communication and timely monthly reports have made it easy to track progress and stay informed on the work being done.
  2. Monthly or quarterly calls are scheduled to keep everyone on the same page.
  3. Email reminders and updates are always sent when the Mangum team may lag on being efficient in our responses; This is helpful.
  4. Quick response times to any issues we may run in to.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

We are totally satisfied.

SEO & PPC Services for Injury Law Firm

"Neon Ambition does a great job moving our projects forward and they are always very respective to feedback."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Neon Ambition heads the SEO and PPC efforts for an injury law firm. They provide eight blogs a month, eight or more backlinks per month, and created a competitor analysis report.

Caitlyn Macaluso
Director of Marketing & Communication, FVF Law Firm

The engagement led to the doubling of organic traffic on the client's website and an increase in potential leads. Neon Ambition establishes a solid workflow, communicating effectively throughout the project. The team is transparent and dedicated.

I am the Director of Marketing for FVF Law Firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Neon Ambition?

We initially found Neon Ambition when we were looking for a PPC provider. We really liked their approach to SEO and ended up hiring them to as a longterm SEO partner. We challenged them to help us capture more of the market share and we feel they have delivered.

Our goal was to capture more of the personal injury digital market share in central Texas.

How did you select Neon Ambition?

We considered 3 companies for PPC and hire Neon Ambition for both PPC and SEO because we really liked their focus on data driven processes and transparency. Myself, the founders of the firm, and our COO were involved in the decision.

Neon Ambition provides a great deal of competitive research. They also write and post 8 blog pieces to our website each month and build 8-15 links per month. We review all content before it is posted to the website. We are very pleased with all of Neon Ambition's work.

The team has grown over time. When we started, we had about 5 people on the team, it has grown to 7 people.

Over organic website traffic has over doubled since we started working with Neon Ambition. We are very happy with the increase in potential leads.

I am impressed by a lot of things about Neon Ambition. Some of my favorite are their transparency and dedication to data driven decision making. I've worked with other digital agencies in the past that claim everything is proprietary and don't share how they make decisions or even what exactly they are doing. Neon Ambition is an open book.

No. We thoroughly enjoy working with Neon Ambition.

Web Dev & SEO for Personal Injury Law Firm

"I was looking for company that was experienced, efficient, and effective, and I found all three in Neon Ambition."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Neon Ambition developed a new WordPress website for a personal injury law firm. They now provide SEO services, such as writing content and blog posts to create backlinks. They will likely begin PPC shortly.

Weslaco, Texas
Fernando Lopez
Owner, The Lopez Law Group

The client is very happy with their new website and reports increases in important metrics like web traffic and click-throughs. Efficient and readily available, the team communicates well and thinks at a high-level. Customers can expect a knowledgeable partner that is easy to work with.

I am a lawyer and the owner of a law firm with two offices. I run both offices.

What challenge were you trying to address with Neon Ambition?

I am a personal injury lawyer. I am trying to generate more business by advertising for car accidents and things like that.

I have done PPC campaigns in the past that worked fine, but they very expensive. I looked into SEO, which is what Neon Ambition does for me. I wasn’t as familiar with SEO, and they basically just helped me out from the ground up.

I came to them with the intention of doing PPC, which was my first idea. Then, I started asking more questions about SEO. They explained that no matter what they did, they’d need to build a new website. My existing site wasn’t very good, so they built a new one to bring me new leads. The website is very nice, and I believe it was done using WordPress. It is much more active than my previous one, and I like it. They also write articles for my website as well as blogs to create different links back to the actual website as people are searching online.

We are probably going to start doing PPC soon, but right now, we are still working the SEO angle.

Initially, I worked with Jordan (Founder), and he gave me the blueprint for the company and what they do. After that, I spoke to several different people with various duties and responsibilities there.

My primary contact has been Christina (Account Manager), and she’s fantastic. She has been helping me out, answering emails, and keeping me up to date on whatever they are doing.

How did you come to work with Neon Ambition?

I just knew that digital marketing is the future and that I had to do it. I had been thinking about it, and I Googled it. There are companies like Neon Ambition in every big city in Texas and even in some of the smaller cities.

I thought that Austin, being the Silicon Valley junior, would have the best people to do this effectively. I Googled SEO companies in Austin, and I came across Neon Ambition. I started reading their good reviews, one of which I saw on Clutch.

So far, I think I have paid them around $35,000–$40,000. It will probably end up being a total of $50,000–$55,000.

We started in November 2019. The website launched in February of this year, and I am still working with them.

The web traffic is there, and the number of clicks to my website and all of those numbers have been starting to increase over the last 2–3 months. We haven’t turned around any real leads or closed cases, but I’m being patient. My main goal is to get activity, and that is happening. People are paying more attention to my website.

How did Neon Ambition perform from a project management standpoint?

I was looking for company that was experienced, efficient, and effective, and I found all three in Neon Ambition. They communicate well and are easily accessible. My experience with Neon Ambition has been fantastic.

Unfortunately, like every business in the world, and especially in the US, the pandemic has slowed things down. However, they are easy to work with and always available. Things are done right. We mostly communicate through email. They send me updates with links and various agendas of things they have done and things to do.

This is a hard question; I would have to be doing different projects with different providers to compare. I just like that they are in Austin and I am from Austin originally. I also like the way they communicate and the way they think. From what I’ve seen so far, they are pretty good at what they do compared to others.

I don’t really know the business that well to say where they can improve. If I had to pick something, they could maybe set better expectations. I had an idea in my mind of where I would be now, but that could’ve been due to my lack of SEO knowledge.

There was one period where I thought I was not getting my money’s worth, so I asked Jordan more questions and tried to see if I really wanted to continue with SEO. They could maybe better explain what you can expect with a long-term SEO project.

People need to do their research and understand what SEO and PPC are, amongst Neon Ambition’s other services. They need to be patient and just really let Neon Ambition know what it is they are after once they have some general knowledge of the different types of campaigns. I had this whole mindset about PPC and SEO. The little things that I had researched online concerning SEO said these projects take anywhere from 3–6 months, or a year and beyond sometimes, whereas PPC is expensive, but you get a quick turnaround for leads. Whoever wants to work with them really needs to know what they want and to be patient.

Content Marketing for Naming Service

"I'm impressed by the knowledge and expertise of their SEO expert and the writing quality from the copywriting team."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Neon Ambition provides content marketing services. They conducted keyword research and a technical audit of the website. The team moved on to create a tailored plan for action items and deliverables.

Megan Dzialo
Marketing Director, NameStormers

Neon Ambition's work so far has contributed to continuous improvement in Google rankings each month and created content the client is proud of. The team is always super happy and helpful. They're willing to work with requests and they challenge the client to stay on course during distractions.

I am the marketing director at NameStormers. We headquarter in Austin, Texas and have been naming for over 30 years. We name companies, products & services as well as conduct trademark, domain, and linguistic screening for start-up, non-profits, and Fortune 500s alike.

For what projects/services did your company hire Neon Ambition?

With a focus on rebranding and ramping up our SEO and content marketing strategy, we knew as a small business of only 4 employees, that we desperately needed help. With zero knowledge of how to optimize our digital presence for SEO or the best strategies for content creation, we partnered with Neon Ambition.

To move up in the organic Google search rankings for important keywords in our line of work and to gain credibility as a forward-thinking company by providing valuable content.

I wanted to support a local business if at all possible so I started Google searching "Austin content marketing" and Neon came up as one of the first suggestions. We had interviewed one other sole freelancer, but after meeting with Jordan, I quickly saw the value of the whole team he has built as opposed to just one person with a limited skill set.

At first meeting, Neon worked hard to understand our business inside and out and help us to set goals for what we hoped to achieve. From a keyword search to a technical audit of our website, we received more than we expected from the get-go. We then received a plan tailored specifically for us that detailed how Neon would help us through specific action items and deliverables. This plan included monthly blog posts, content offers, backlinks, consulting, and more.

I worked with 2-3 team members on a consistent basis that all specialized in something different.

Our organic Google rankings have improved every month as we are starting to see our company show up on the 2nd and 3rd pages of Google for certain important keywords instead of the 20th. Thanks to the content offers Neon has created, we now have collateral we are proud to send to our current or prospective clients. We also have built a greater database of contacts in Hubspot to help spur our email marketing campaigns forward to hopefully gain more leads.

After some initial employee turnover and shifting on the Neon team, we were given a team of people we are super happy with that are responsive, knowledgeable, and helpful. They are willing to work with our requests, but also challenge us to stay on course when we get distracted or stray from our goals.

I'm impressed by the knowledge and expertise of their SEO expert and the writing quality from the copywriting team. The copywriting team can take very little information from us, do some further research and produce an extremely thoughtful and spot-on piece of content that even I am able to learn from.

At times I feel like it takes longer than expected to receive drafts for the content offers. I also get confused about what the project deliverables are and everything we can expect to receive.

Content & SEO Support for General Contractor

“They’re genuine and sincere, and I enjoy our partnership on a personal level.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Neon Ambition provides SEO strategy services for a general contractor. In efforts to maintain competitiveness, they handle content writing, conduct periodic audits, and completed an entire website revision.

Nicole Todd
Paradisa Homes LLC, Business Manager

The partner was formerly receiving less than 500 website views and had a conversion rate of zero, now they receive 4,6000 and 50–60 respectively. Neon Ambition meets expectations and consistently asks for feedback. Organization and transparency are hallmarks of their high-quality work.

I’m a business manager for Paradisa Homes LLC. I handle all marketing, HR, project budgeting, and a variety of other tasks. We’re a general contractor and residential home builder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Neon Ambition?

Before the engagement, we had very little SEO strategy — in fact, we had none — so our traffic numbers were low, and overall digital presence was very weak.

Primarily, Neon Ambition provides SEO strategy services and implementation of improvements with regard to that strategy. They handle content writing, completed an entire website revision, and conduct periodic audits. Essentially, their team constantly helps us improve to make sure we stay competitive.

I interact with three individuals — an account manager, a content writer, and an individual who handles technical aspects such as backend coding and development.

How did you come to work with Neon Ambition?

The relationship was established with the individual who handled marketing before I got to the company. I picked up the relationship with Neon Ambition when that individual moved on.

We invest about $37,000 a year.

Our engagement started in May 2017, and the work is ongoing.

Formerly, we’d get less than 500 views on our website. Now, we get over 4,600 and that rate has increased year-over-year. We used to have zero conversions and now we receive between 50–60 per month.

Our first account manager held the status quo, but I’ve seen significant improvement with our new and current one. They’re on top of things as well as are very organized and transparent. They send biweekly agendas and reports, and we go through metrics once a month. In the last year, I’ve seen a significant improvement in a consistent request for my feedback, which I really appreciate.

How did Neon Ambition perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve done fairly well with project management. We’ve had certain hiccups in the past with our website revision where there were certain things that should’ve been considered in the beginning, but we realized midway through that we forgot.

However, that happens with almost every project to a certain degree, we can’t necessarily pin down all the variables because things arise naturally. The overall communication has been really consistent.

I have a really personable relationship with all the individuals I interact with; this is simple but important. All of them are very professional and always ask how I’m doing. They’re genuine and sincere, and I enjoy our partnership on a personal level.

No, I can’t think of anything.

The best advice I can give is to come to the table with questions up front; don’t just show up and be vague. Then, they’ll provide better advice and specific answers instead of trying to cover an exceptional amount of ground that doesn’t necessarily meet project needs.

SEO Services for Digital Insurance Company

"The team is highly communicative and quick to respond."

Nov. 2020 - Ongoing

Neon Ambition provided SEO services. They aimed to grow SEO through improving organic search results and creating content.

Matt Hovis
Chief Marketing Officer, Cerity

Neon Ambition successfully met or exceeded expectations. The team was communicative and responsive. Their reporting was detailed and impressive.

Cerity is a digital insurance company that specializes in small business insurance, offering an easier, less expensive way to protect their business. I am the Chief Marketing Officer, and oversee all marketing and brand efforts.

For what projects/services did your company hire Neon Ambition?

We've had a monthly, ongoing engagement with Neon Ambition to help us with SEO, growing our organic search results, and creating content like blog posts and articles.

We've had specific growth targets throughout the process, but in general have been working to improve our organic search results, and our general online visibility.

Neon Ambition was chosen from a select group of recommended vendors, and won the project based on their industry experience, their demonstrable results, and the general strength of their plan.

Neon Ambition works with us on a weekly basis to monitor and report on SEO rankings, conduct competitive reviews and analysis, advise on keyword management and ongoing optimizations, report on progress, and create a library of monthly blog posts.

The team consists primarily of an account lead, a head of SEO strategy, a data analyst and a team of writers.

Our collaborations with Neon Ambition have consistently met or exceeding our success metrics.

The team is highly communicative and quick to respond to any and all requests. Their reporting is clear and detailed, with actionable summations and recommendations. Their work rarely requires requested revisions, and is usually on point the first time around .

Some of the things I've been most impressed with in working with them is that their leadership is actively involved in the management of our account, the overall strategy, and the success of their work. They're action oriented. In fact, I often have a hard time keeping up with their progress.

I can't think of any suggestions for improvement.

Not cheap. But worth it.

SEO & PPC Services for Law Firm

"Their knowledge of the SEO & PPC world as well as back end site development was most impressive."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

A law firm hire Neon Ambition to provide SEO & PPC services for their business.

Baltimore, Maryland
Tammy Huoni
Marketing, Janet, Janet & Suggs

The company saw a significant increase in its website traffic and leads. The company was most impressed by the team's project management, which led to a quick turnaround time.

I am in the marketing department of Janet, Janet & Suggs, a law firm based in Baltimore, MD. Previously I was one of the owners of Special Audience Marketing, a full service marketing company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Neon Ambition?

We hired Neon for their PPC & SEO expertise. We tried several others but they didn't have the skills and knowledge that Neon Ambition has.

Our goals were to increase quality leads, traffic.

We found them through a Google search.

They provide PPC campaign development, SEO optimization for our sites, including content copywriting. In the past they have also provided social media implementation.

Our projects are routed through Jenni Swedlund, the account director. Then we are connected to the appropriate team member for the project.

We have had significant increases to traffic and leads.

The workflow is great. Project turntime is quick!

Overall Score Neon Ambition is a great group to work with. Very knowledgeable, organized and will help you reach the goals you set for your company.
    Haven't had any scheduling issues. Projects have been completed on time.
    Their cost are very competitive.
    Their work is high quality. Very thorough and great attention to detail.
    I would definitely refer them. They are great and easy to work with.