Creating content that people want to share

NeoMam has been producing and promoting content for the last eight years to deliver big media links for in-house SEO teams.

We are the opposite of a full-service agency as we only do one thing: produce brand-relevant content that attracts links from websites you will recognise.

We work best with in-house teams who already have a handle of the technical side of SEO and are just looking for a provider to own the entire process to deliver big-name links on a regular basis.

The leadership team is heavily involved in every campaign from the ideas to the promotion as we love doing the work we do and want to keep improving results with every campaign.

• 60 Windsor Avenue
    London

Expedia, Enova International (QuickQuid, CashnetUSA and NetCredit), Budget Direct, Compare The Market, Home Advisor, Angie's List

Content Marketing Campaigns for Car Finance Firm

"They had a strong understanding of the best practices for content creation, which makes them unique."

Nov. 2012 - July 2013

NeoMam created and maintained content marketing campaigns. They designed and distributed materials to different third-party websites and social media channels.

Winterton Way, Macclesfield, Cheshire
Former SEO Lead, Car Finance Firm

The site has experienced more traffic and social media engagement has boosted. Working with NeoMam contributed to a wider reach and better organic traffic. Customers can expect a collaborative and dedicated team during their project.

I formerly was the SEO lead at a car loan company.

What challenge were you trying to address with NeoMam?

We hired NeoMam to help generate content to support our outreach efforts. We wanted the new materials to link back to our website and attract a new audience through influencer outreach.

We gave NeoMam our brief, and they returned with several ideas that we discussed internally. We chose one, and they began to seed new materials to our niche community. They designed and created the public-facing content assets. Along with this, they produced infographics for our site and third-party platforms. Social media buttons were always created to encourage users to share the content.

I primarily worked with Danny (Founder, NeoMam Studios), and he had several designers and copywriters involved.

How did you come to work with NeoMam?

We chose them because they followed best practices and were knowledgable on Google’s guidelines about content on third-party sites.

We worked with NeoMam from November 2012–July 2013.

The site has seen an increase in visits, and there are many more quality links connecting to our site. Our organic visibility has extended, and our social media engagement has greatly improved, too. For example, one of the infographics was shared over 5,000 times on Mashable.com.

How did NeoMam perform from a project management standpoint?

They operated smoothly and functioned as an extension of our team. We primarily used email to communicate. They sent us PDF visuals throughout the engagement to keep us involved.

They had a strong understanding of the best practices for content creation, which makes them unique. They knew how to share materials with third parties effectively. Their team also had great ideas and a collaborative approach.

They made improvements whenever necessary, so there’s nothing else I could have asked them for.

Be honest and transparent about your requirements. If your business is receptive to new, creative ideas to attract customers, NeMam can support you well.

Overall Score They knew how to successfully execute a high-quality campaign as an extension of our team.
    They were quick and hit our deadlines.
    The work was top quality, and there was nothing that needed to be done better.

SEO & Link Building for a Metallurgy Company

“Thanks to them, any post I write ranks on the first page of Google within five days.”

Dec. 2013 - Ongoing

NeoMam Studios manages domain authority and searchability for a metallurgy company. They ensure strong rankings for content, and they drive traffic to the site through strategic linking.

Kamloops, British Columbia
David Michaud
Founder, 911 Metallurgist

Almost 10,000 visitors access the site each day, and revenue has greatly increased. NeoMam Studios provide strong project management, and they never hesitate to make improvements. Their creative tastes are attuned to market sensibilities.

I’m the owner of a metallurgy company. We are a mining consulting and equipment sales firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with NeoMam Studios?

I wanted my site to be a hub for anything related to metallurgy. I planned to create content myself but wanted a team to improve my domain authority and searchability through natural means, without the need to spend money on PPC schemes.

I’ve worked with them since the birth of the site, which I built with another set of subcontractors. They initially started with link bait to encourage more people to link to the site. Then, he made content pages to present to users. I have a relatively hands-off approach. Aside from my research on keywords, I let them propose ideas for me to vet. They create some of my content, which I upload. After it’s posted, they contact news sources and blogs to link to it.

I’ve worked with them for about five years now, and the staff has changed a little. The core creative team is about four people.

How did you come to work with NeoMam Studios?

I bought a site from the owner in 2009 before he established NeoMam. When he started his company, he contacted me and offered his services.

We’ve spent around $100,000 so far.

We started working together in December 2013, and the work is ongoing.

I owe all my success to their work; I couldn’t have achieved this level of visibility without them. Thanks to them, any post I write ranks on the first page of Google within five days. My site draws 9,000 visitors a day, and my revenue has exploded.

How did NeoMam Studios perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is perfect. I wouldn’t work with anyone else, and they always deliver excellent results. If they’re not satisfied with their own work, they won’t hesitate to redo it. I’m never disappointed. Most of our correspondence is via email, and we rarely speak on the phone.

They’re my secret weapon. Their team does excellent work, and I don’t know of any other agency that compares to their performance capabilities. I’m happy with them and plan to use them for a long time.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Let them do their job. I’ve learned to trust their taste and not micromanage their creativity.

Overall Score I would be lost without them, and I don't know anybody better. If I had to do it all over, I would hire them again.
    They always come through.
    The value is fantastic, and their work is worth every dollar.
    I never have any complaints about their work.
    I recommend them all the time.

Content Marketing for Flight Comparison Site

“They helped us considerably with amplification and building trust.”

2013 - 2015

NeoMam Studios identified trending topics from market research. They reformatted data-driven content in infographics for a travel website’s blog and translated them into many languages for global consumers.

Former Global Head of Search, Flight Comparison Firm

NeoMam Studios strategically identified the best-performing English language content to translate into other languages for use on the international market. Outreach efforts yielded significant traction, while caliber deliverables drove organic interest. Knowledge sharing was their greatest strength.

I'm the former global head of search for a flight comparison firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with NeoMam Studios?

That specific problem I was trying to solve was creating content that was most likely to receive organic links.  I was working with a team of 40 people, many of whom had a lot of aspirations for our content.

We needed a team with the ability to draft properly formatted content for the right audience. We have done similar projects together for other clients.

I initially employed NeoMam Studios to create pieces of infographics for our website’s blog in many languages for different cultures. For link building purposes, they repurposed information from data-driven studies for the travel landscape. A specific example featured types of greetings to use in sign language.

We went through content fulfillment and editing, a design phase, and then finally a reporting process at the end of the campaign.  The second aspect of their work was coming in to fully train my in-house team.

A predominant part of our strategy was translating content into other languages. Instead of trying to figure out what would perform best in Spain, France, or Germany, we pushed top-performing English language content out to other international markets to see if it gained traction.

I worked with a few different staff members from NeoMam Studios, including copywriters, editors, and designers.

How did you come to work with NeoMam Studios?

We met at a conference in Brighton.

In total, we spent more than £100,000 (approximately $131,000 USD) over the course of the engagement.

We were spending around £10,000 (approximately $13,000 USD) a month. Sometimes the cost was slightly lower or higher depending on the volume of infographics we were working on at any one time.

There were two types of prices. Content creation from scratch was more expensive, while translation alone had a lower cost.

Our work began around April 2013 had wrapped up in 2015.

NeoMam Studios achieved exactly what we needed at the time. They sent us a link report at the end of the campaign with all the references that picked up the infographics. It included both organic pickups and ones due to the outreach NeoMam conducted on our behalf.

We saw an impressive pickup rate, especially since the infographics related to niche topics. The deliverables performed in line with my expectations.

They helped us considerably with amplification and building trust. They positioned our brand in front of the right consumers as more than just a meta site. We want to be known as an information and destination portal for inspiration, and they helped us achieve that presentation.

How did NeoMam Studios perform from a project management standpoint?

I’d give them top marks for project management. We mainly spoke over email and used Google Drive for collaboration. As an experienced team, the process was very clear to us. It worked quite well and easily. There was minimal back and forth. We understood their iteration process, and they understood our approval process.

After we specified the languages and number of infographics we needed, NeoMam Studios went through a process of topic investigation to see what was on theme. Once we gave our approval, they drafted content. After a mockup and another iteration, we sent out the content.

NeoMam Studios’ most important ability was in training my team. Rather than just paying them to do a service, we were more interested in learning and developing ourselves further. During the first phase, they proved that what they do works.

Phase two was for transferring that knowledge to our in-house team so we could start expanding and creating infographics ourselves that matched their style.

They could lower their costs a little. Other than that, to be fair, I can't think of much else.

Understand exactly what you need. NeoMam Studios' nature of work touches on organic social outreach through content creation. There are so many different styles to choose from that it's important to know what the team should create for you.

Manage your expectations for what success looks like. As an experienced team, we had unambiguous requirements for link placement preferences. Traffic was a secondary KPI, although it's always nice to see coming through. We found a formula we could continuously repeat.

They are quite expensive, but you get the value you pay for.
    I would rarely give anyone a five, so this is the highest score I’d offer.
    I highly recommend them.

Content Marketing for Vacation Rentals Company

"It’s been a great service for us—they’ve created catchy content that drives leads to the website."

Nov. 2015 - Jan. 2017

NeoMan Studios provided content marketing services, developing ideas, designing graphics, and then working on the outreach elements.

Berlin, Germany
Global Head of SEO, Vacation Rentals Company

The marketing efforts from the NeoMan Studios team produced excellent content that drove traffic to the website. They were able to place high-quality links, sometimes up to 200 per campaign. The team was flexible and responsive, ensuring that any ideas were well-thought-out and executed properly.

We create individualized, completely custom trips for customers, typically multiday tours in specific countries. We’re an online business, and I’m the head of SEO and content for the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with NeoMan Studios?

We needed creative, design, and outreach services. One of the reasons for going to NeoMan was that creating campaigns is time-consuming.

I’ve worked with them at many different companies. For this travel site, NeoMan provided us a full package. They came up with an idea, designed the infographic, and then performed outreach with it.

I’m not working with them for my current company yet as I’m still building up the team. I’ve spoken with Danny (Founder, NeoMan Studios), and we have plans for the future. They will be my go-to agency on a long-term basis.

I’ve been in contact with Danny on a daily basis, and they always had a project manager in place, who handled all the communication. There was also someone in charge of the PR outreach work, whom I was in contact with from time to time. There had to be a coordination between their activity and our internal activity to prevent overlap.

How did you come to work with NeoMan Studios?

I found them through a recommendation from someone in my industry. I’ve always preferred this approach, rather than having multiple interviews with candidates. They’re a creative team, and they always find the right angle, no matter what the industry is.

We had a contract with them for a year, which was one of our highest budgets with a contractor.

We worked with them November 2015– January 2017.

It’s been a great service for us—they’ve created catchy content that drives leads to the website. It can be hard to acquire links and placements, but they always delivered. As a result, we saw an increase in our rankings and performance. It was a big part of the success of my work, as the head of SEO.

When conducting a campaign, I appreciate that it’s hard to come up with new ideas every month, but they’ve done it most of the time. There have been campaigns that performed less well, but even those drove quite a number of links and visitors to our website. The exceptional ones drove over 200 links to our site.

How did NeoMan Studios perform from a project management standpoint?

They didn’t just do whatever we asked of them as the client. Some requests aren’t realistic, and the internal processes at both places have to match. If one of our requests didn’t make sense, they always stuck to the process they had, with some flexibility. That worked well and was efficient. With these projects, there’s a timeline that has to be met. They maintained a good balance between keeping on track and doing what needed to be done.

We didn’t use project management tools, but we had daily communication, and I always knew where we were at. We used email, which they answered very quickly. We also used spreadsheets to oversee the work.

I like that they have their way of doing things, which has always worked well. They set up two rounds for revision at every stage. It allowed us to send them feedback every time they delivered a visual.

Much of the focus was on creating infographics and content diversification. Recently, I’ve been looking at their portfolio, and have seen that they also do more interactive campaigns now. I would've wanted more diversification in our content at the time, but they’ve innovated a lot since then.

Trust their suggestions—they know what works with what publishers, in what markets.

Overall Score I’d be working with them now if I had the budget, and I’ll work with them in the future.
    They never missed a deadline.