The UK's Disruptive Digital Growth Agency.

We enable disruptive growth through the use of cutting edge technologies and creative forward-thinking strategy in order to leave your competitors in the dust. We specialise in web design & development, branding, digital marketing, SEO and PR & outreach. It could be a custom website build, killer social media marketing campaign, amazing content creation or a marketing publicity stunt - we work with you in enabling disruptive growth for your business.

2019
  • 300 Bath Street
    Glasgow, RFW G2 4HW

Kimpton Hotels In the Style Saski Collection Cadbury's

Web Dev for Online Trading Platform

“He was always prompt with responses and super helpful.”

May 2020 - Jun. 2020

Neo Media Group used WooCommerce to design and developed a website with an integrated payment system for a trading platform. They also designed the logo, created videos, and support social media marketing.

Samantha Elliott
Co-Founder, QualiTrade LLC

Although the company hasn’t launched yet, the site has attracted leads for free consultations. NEO Media Group was readily available when needed and handled everything in a professional manner. They followed a structured schedule and were transparent with their partners.

I’m the co-founder of QualiTrade LLC, a trading business.

What challenge were you trying to address with NEO Media Group?

I was looking to grow my business by building a super professional website that is finance-focused. I wanted to  be able to get customers from social media to actually purchase my service. We help users earn a passive income without any trading knowledge.

They set up my website, making it look great, and integrated a payment system. They set up WooCommerce so I can tack my memberships and subscriptions. That was really helpful as well. They explained how to use that and onboard customers.

They made a promotional video for me and designed my logo. They’ve also helped with Instagram posts as well.

I only worked with Tony (Director). He was there whenever I needed him. He does everything for web development, but he had other team members work on video production, logo, and things like that.

How did you come to work with NEO Media Group?

My boyfriend found them on Gumtree, so we talked on the phone for awhile. I described what I needed. I liked how he handled everything and he was very professional.

We spent £1,350 (approximately $1,700 USD).

I started working with them in Mary 2020 and we wrapped up at the end of June.

We plan to launch next month, so we don’t have any metrics. However, since the website launched, I’ve scheduled many more consultations than ever before. I link to the site on social media, and it helps m customers to see that we’re a professional business. That makes them more interested.

How did NEO Media Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They were super effective. As soon as we talked about what I wanted, they presented a plan. It was structured really well and included research, frontend web development, and a schedule for the integration. I knew exactly which day everything would be implemented.

We talked over WhatsApp and emailed for bigger things. He was very professional and always there if I needed anything. Even since they delivered everything, they were still willing to help us.

Tony was always available to talk and help me. A lot of companies take several days to get back to their clients, so that really stood out. He was always prompt with responses and super helpful.

No, I have nothing but good things to say.

In order for them to prepare, they need to understand exactly what their content is going to be. I had a good idea of what I wanted to do, but when we finished the project, there were still some flaws. So I could have been more prepared.

Website Redesign for Ladies Clothing Boutique

"They listen to our needs."

Feb. – Mar. 2020

NEO Media Group developed a website and provided ongoing consultation for a women's retail clothing and accessories store.

John Strachan
Co-Owner, Ciara's Boutique

NEO Media Group's work contributed to an increase in sales growth by 20%. Without putting metrics in place regarding project management, consultations were implemented and they met all timeframes. The team was responsive and paid close attention to detail.

Please describe your company and your position there

Partner in Company , ladies retail clothing and accessories

For what projects/services did your company hire this vendor?

To develop and age changes to an older outdated existing site

To make site more user friendly and asteticly pleasing

Found via Internet search

Their development of our site along with an ongoing consultation and explanation of work being carried out

We dealt with Toni Kali at all times

We have seen out sales growth grow by around 20% although this was in an initial period just prior to COVID-19 lockdown

How was project management arranged and how effective was it? Did you use any specific project management tools?

Arranged via consultations and agreed time frames all met by supplier no metrics put in place

Their response time and efficiency along with attention to detail new ideas and they listen to our needs.

Are there any areas where they could improve?

On this occasion all was excellent