Android and iOS Mobile Application Development

NectarBits provides mobile app development services at affordable rates and customizable solutions.

Skills and Experience:

• Developers with 6+years experience in native mobile app development
  • Platforms: iPhone, Android, iPad
  • Expertise: Native Mobile App Development Experience with Objective-C (iPhone and iPad)
  • Advanced Knowledge in web services (REST).

Areas of Specialization:

• App Indexing
  • UX Strategy
  • UX Design
  • Prototyping & Concept Development

Quality Assurance: NectarBits follows stringent quality control measures in developing mobile applications. The testing team of the company ensures that ever app delivered is of the highest quality.

Pricing: At NectarBits, our pricing is highly competitive and negotiable. In fact, most of our clients are repeat clients that keep coming to us again and again.

Ahmedabad, India

Frameworks and CMS
Programming & scripting
Ecommerce systems
Application platform

Yoloperks: A Mobile App that adds fun and instant gratification to your restaurant experience.

DNS: An application to record expenses, mileage, allowances and submit receipts. It shows real-time information in the form of wages and dividends, tax to pay, as well as customer and supplier balances.

PotoBits : Android Application

Project Description

PotoBits is your selfie editing app with new live camera filters and bunch of font style having cool text effects. You can edit your photo very easily with our ready made filters and other effects with intuit way !!

Text

Font style – you have more then 80 + fonts to use it with better text effects Font effect Text zoom in -zoom out functionality to set as font you need. Text functionality easy to rotate and set at any angle Text color multiple decent colors to apply on your custom text. Font shadow apply shadow on multiple direction with opacity and distance to spread Rotate pic – rotate your picture with single click even after multiple effects

HUBILO

Project Description

Hubilo is changing the dynamics of event management and social networking. Hubilo is the newest app on the block that helps organizers, attendees and sponsors to connect on one single platform.

Hubilo empowers people to manage and organize several events skillfully and in real-time. It is a mobile application that helps organizers to connect with their attendees and send out notifications in real time, publish the event description, agenda and schedule. Hubilo also brings you in contact with people who share similar interests and bond with them over chats.

Yolo Perks : Android Application

Project Description

Yolo Perks is the most fun you’ve ever had from an app. Visit any participating business for your chance to win valuable discounts every day! Plus, you can receive gifts from your favourite places, just for being a great customer. No more schlepping around punch cards or waiting an eternity to earn a ho-hum reward. When it comes to a fun experience, all you need is Yolo Perks.

SHARE THE LOVE

Don’t keep the savings to yourself! Share your gifts with friends, and spread the word on Facebook when you win a prize that rocks. Your first scan at participating businesses enrolls you in their Yolo Perks program – it’s that easy! Visit us at yoloperks.com to learn more, and “like” us on facebook.com/yoloperks for even more chances to win great prizes.

DNS Associate

Project Description

An Application to record expenses, mileage, allowances and submit receipts. Also shows customer real time info on how much they have taken from the company in the form of wages and dividends, how much tax to pay, customer balances, supplier balances.Great app to keep your finances of business under control.

Schedule Social Posting

Schedule Social Posting Lite- Help U to engage with social media

Set your schedule for post. No need to daily add and post one by one. First time in the app store without server. You can handle posting timer for your post no need to post every day … Create listing for your post and set schedule for posting. No need to select every time different social network. Just check all social network on and it will automatically post your same post to all network. This will not save any of post on server so no notification no any fraud for your posting. Note::- Yes you have to run this app in background daily that will help you to manage your posting time in background.

Photo Montage : iOS Application

Project Description

Photo Montage helps you Combine your photos creatively with text and emoji to make great-looking collages, share them with your friends on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Tumblr. Over a million people are already having fun using Photo Montage, join them now!

COMBINE MULTIPLE PHOTOS

- 40 beautiful borders

- Instaeffects to apply individual photo

- Rounded corners on photos

- Change the border width

- Shadow for each photo

- Easily move photos to different areas by drag and drop

- Zoom, pan each photo

- 100 of HD resolution Background

- 100 of HD resolution Pic Borders

- easy color picker you will always have a unique look with Borders and backgrounds

- 100 of HD Clip Arts

- Arts with emojis, animals, fish, cartoon,moustaches and many more

For More Info visit this Site...

Web and Mobile App Development for Trading Company

"NectarBits is devoted to providing good service"

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

In order to provide customers with the options to purchase products and request quotes online, the client partnered with NectarBits to develop a new e-commerce site, as well as iOS and Android mobile applications.

Shanghai, China
Analyst, Trading Company

In addition to consistently keeping deadlines and communicating effectively throughout the engagement, NectarBits provided satisfactory services for a reasonable price. Customers and partners alike have expressed excitement about the product.

I am an analyst for a Chinese trading company. We offer services to African customers looking to build houses and other edifices. Specifically, we trade building materials. I also help with project management, including our work with NectarBits.

What challenge were you trying to address with NectarBits?

We needed to create an e-commerce website for the company. We didn't have one in the past, so we wanted to create a space through which customers could buy products and submit requests for quotes.

Based on our requirements, NectarBits set up everything from scratch. Initially, we received consultation from their team. Once we agreed on all the requirements and features for the site, NectarBits built the website in its entirety. The backend allows us to upload product descriptions and pictures. NectarBits also created iOS and Android mobile applications for us.

How did you come to work with NectarBits?

We met NectarBits through a friend who had worked with them in the past. We trusted that referral, which was important. Given that NectarBits had worked with a friend of ours, we were comfortable about using them. We called NectarBits, had a conversation and gave them a try.

How much have you invested with NectarBits?

The cost of NectarBits' services has been below $15,000.

We started working with NectarBits in April 2016. We're close to finishing the site, but we plan on continuing our collaboration with NectarBits in the future.

NectarBits is devoted to providing good service. Anytime we needed to make an update or a change, the team was available. We haven't launched the application yet, but we've shown it to customers and partners. They have been excited about the product and we've seen positive feedback so far. Overall, the results were satisfactory for our purpose.

How did NectarBits perform from a project management standpoint?

NectarBits performed well. We changed our requirements throughout the process, but NectarBits was still able to keep things on track and met deadlines. Whenever there was a change in schedule, NectarBits was good at communicating it to us. We communicated mainly over Skype. I'm very busy, so I don't have the time to write and reply to long emails. NectarBits took notes from our conversations, asked questions, and gave feedback.

We gave NectarBits our expectations in terms of timelines, but those have been changed along with our requirements. NectarBits tends to keep to our expectations and communicate clearly around them.

What did you find most impressive about NectarBits?

NectarBits has a reasonable price range compared to the proposals we received later on. NectarBits' members are also good communicators.

Are there any areas NectarBits could improve?

NectarBits could improve its design abilities in order to offer more creativity.

We discussed deadlines and NectarBits kept to them.
    NectarBits is very responsive and they communicate effectively.
    We have recommended NectarBits to a friend who plans on working with them.

iOS and Android App Development for Golf Instructor

"They are developers at heart. They'll do their job until you are satisfied."

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

A golf professional partnered with NectarBits to develop a mobile app for iOS and Android that could be used by golf instructors to craft customized training plans for their students.

Germany
Founder and Owner, Golf Company

Although the final testing stage has not been completed, the client is so far satisfied with the app's reliability and functionality. The product would not be the same without NectarBits' expertise, and their flexibility was particularly helpful since the client worked on the project outside of his primary business.

I am the founder and CEO of Deliberate Golf Practice GmbH.

What challenge were you trying to address with NectarBits?

Our company wanted to build a mobile application that allows coaches and trainers in golf to create and evaluate highly customized training plans for their students. By linking students to coaches, the app helps to build teacher-student relations, ensuring a successful learning process in this highly technical sport. Our objective was to develop Android & iOS mobile applications that allow golf teachers to supply their students with highly individualized training plans for their training sessions. The app should be very supportive for trainers.

The app comes with massive content and out-of-the-box training plans that can be adjusted instantly to perfectly meet the needs of the individual student. We provided NectarBits with design sketches, functional concepts, and content. They developed and implemented the designs and algorithms for the Android & iOS mobile applications. Many of the detail solutions were the result of an intense, interactive process.

How did you come to work with NectarBits?

Having ideas, functional sketches and content to deliver, we were searching for a developing partner. We wanted to enroll things nicely over a longer period, leaving us resources to react. I contacted them after doing some research on the Internet. Having a service like Clutch.co at that time would have been extremely helpful to find a partner. I also spoke to the managing director and told him that what we have and what we were looking for.

How much have you invested with NectarBits?

We paid $15,000 for their services.

Our project started in 2015 and it is ongoing.

NectarBits’ role cannot be reduced solely to that of being developers. Instead, they provided lots of expertise and brought detailed solutions to the table. I am not a tech guy, so I cannot say much about the quality of the system design and code. I’ve limited myself to rating and giving feedback on the usability, speed, and stability of the system. As far as I can tell, the reliability and functionality are very good at the moment. The design was mostly done according to my sketches. NectarBits helped to improve the usability flow. In 2 months, it will be easier to judge the product once the late beta-testing is completed. With NectarBits as a partner, I am very confident we can present a very useful and highly functional product to the market.

How did NectarBits Perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very proactive in giving us technical advice whenever required. Without them, the final product would not be the same. Communication was always very comfortable. My major contact for project management was NectarBits’ CEO. If necessary, I can send a direct wire to the developers. Our main channels for communication were Skype and email. NectarBits was always very responsive to any kind of request from my side. Since I am working on this project on the side of my main business, in many cases, I was the one who caused delays. So I wanted to find a developer that would fall in step with a tempo I would be able to handle. It worked out very well.

What did you find most impressive about NectarBits?

Although I do not have many comparisons, I feel that they are developers at heart. They’ll do their job until you are satisfied. Throughout the entire process, I felt included in their workflow and process.

Are there any areas NectarBits could improve?

As far as I can say, they'll get their work done. Looking back, I could not ask for a better choice.

App Development for Social Media Startup

"NectarBits treated the project as if it were their own."

Sept. - Dec. 2013

From design to programming, NectarBits built the client's instant messaging app from the ground up. After the initial development, NectarBits provided updates and ongoing management.

Shanghai, China
Wilson Ebelide
Founder, Drifth Inc.

NectarBits kept to the project timeline and even provided additional work outside of the initial contract. The client appreciated that they took the time to give thorough advice and were willing to accommodate any changes.

We are a tech startup founded in 2013, developing an instant messaging app which doubles up as a social network. It's similar to WeChat but focused on the China market. I am the founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with NectarBits?

After I came up with the idea for my project, I needed someone who could develop it into a product.

NectarBits has handled everything, from design to programming from scratch. We've had a back-and-forth around the design of the app, changing elements which needed to be changed. The app is available for Android and iOS. Aside from the initial development, my contract with NectarBits included ongoing management and updates for the next 6 months after completion. I believe that NectarBits assigned 2 graphic designers, 3 to 4 programmers, as well as a project manager.

How did you come to work with NectarBits?

I made some research for a company I could work with. At that time, finding a good partner in China proved a bit hard. When it comes to IT, many of the good resources are already working with the big companies. As such, I've had to outsource the job. I looked online for companies that could build a product based on my ideas. I found a very positive review for NectarBits, but I also contacted 4 other companies. I relayed what I needed to them and NectarBits took it from there. I found them to be the most trustworthy option, based on their review and our email exchange.

How much have you invested with NectarBits?

The cost of our project with NectarBits has been around $15,000.

We started working with NectarBits in September 2013. The initial completion time was set for 3 months, but I came up with additional ideas along the lines, which dragged the project for another month. Since that time, we have made a number of upgrades and changes.

The app was completed in December 2013, but we are yet to launch it. There are certain details to sort out with investors, around our direction. We plan to launch it within the first quarter of 2017. We are currently testing the app internally among our own team and through friends. So far, the reports we've heard have been quite positive. In the 3 years since the app was completed, a lot has changed. We were supposed to launch right after completion, but we've had to put that off because of finances. The good thing about NectarBits is that they were willing to provide additional work outside of the original contract. We've had to make many upgrades in the meantime.

How did NectarBits perform from a project management standpoint?

NectarBits has performed well in terms of project management. They're constantly in touch with me by email and Skype. We have kept in touch, continuing to manage the project. Because NectarBits is based in India and I am in China, things can get lost in communication because of the distance. NectarBits has handled that area pretty well, building complete timelines for our work and keeping to them.

What did you find most impressive about NectarBits?

NectarBits treated my project as if it were their own. They wanted to see the best results and wanted it to work out. Instead of stopping after our contract had been completed, NectarBits' team continued to give me advice on what could be added to the app. The ideas they came up with actually cost them time, given that all of that needed to be worked into the app itself. This approach made me comfortable in continuing to work with NectarBits and in recommending them to other friends looking for developers.

Are there any areas NectarBits could improve?

I was satisfied with NectarBits' job. They were very patient, considering that I've wasted so much of their time, especially on the design front. I kept rejecting proposals and had a lot of back-and-forth during the design phase. NectarBits' principal eventually employed some new people who went over the design again.

Overall Score My overall experience with NectarBits has been very good. I have no regrets over working with them.
    NectarBits kept to the schedule. The only problem was that I kept coming up with new things.
    Since we started the relationship in 2013, they have given me more than what I paid for. I would rate them more if I could.
    NectarBits isn't there to simply take the client's money and rush through a job. They were willing to sit with us and provide advice.
    I have been recommending NectarBits to friends.

iOS App Development for Polling Startup

“They understood the project and assigned a strong project manager as part of the team.”

May 2015 - Dec. 2016

NectarBits developed an opinion polling app for Android and iOS.

Tom Agelopolous
Co-owner, Voic.ee

NectarBits was knowledgeable and supportive throughout the entire process, addressing problems with a sense of urgency whenever they occurred.

I’m a co-owner of the organization (Voic.ee) responsible for project management and development.

What challenge were you trying to address with NectarBits?

We were looking for a partner to develop an iOS and Android app.

They developed our backend administration component and the app.

How did you come to work with NectarBits?

We learned about them through a friend. We interviewed them, looked at their references, and decided to work with them. They gave us a quote, and we had some thorough discussions. They seemed very knowledgeable about what we were doing. They understood the project and assigned a strong project manager as part of the team. We had the confidence they could succeed with the project.

This is confidential.

We are in the process of building the next version with NectarBits.

This is confidential.

How did NectarBits perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed very well. We had one project manager from beginning to end who was knowledgeable and available to us. They were supportive throughout the entire project.

What did you find most impressive about NectarBits?

They were very professional and available all the time. They had a sense of urgency in solving any issues with the project.

Are there any areas NectarBits could improve?

No. I was happy with them.