Boutique Software House

We help to develop ideas into fully operational game changing software products. We specialize in Machine Learning and AI, Web Applications (React & Node), Optimization using native technologies, and Blockchain Technologies. We are the team behind Nebula Network. We also occasionally write small games.

2019
Warsaw, Poland

Opera Software, Nokia Siemens Networks, Tieto, Nebula Network Sixchain, Zax, Fasadio, ARBUZZ

DHunter Image

DHunter

DHunter is a private blockchain solution for the new economy of loyalty tokens. It provides vendors with all-in-one system for distributing and accounting their loyalty programs. Our team created the backbone of the system, as well as the mobile wallet application and the web based management back office.

Web Development for Architectural Design Company

"They help me determine what is working well for my business and what would make it better."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Nebulic helped develop a network of websites and improve platform efficiency for an architectural design firm. They worked in Node.js and Ruby on Rails and are continuing to make improvements.

Warsaw, Poland
Magdalena Sobczyńska
CEO, Fasadio

The changes delivered by the Nebulic team have transformed their client's business, improving efficiency and overall profitability. They also offered guidance on how to implement business goals online that has substantially benefited the company's internal operations.

I’m the CEO of Fasadio, an architectural design company. We provide fully online designs of buildings to our customers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nebulic?

We needed a company to help us create a website for our company.

I gave a briefing on our company to Nebulic, including our brand information and business priorities. From there, they provided full website development services to us. So far they have built two websites, and the third one is in progress.

They are also maintaining my platform, making changes and new implementations in the system as well as providing the new website designs. They use Node.js for the most part but are also making some changes to our Ruby on Rails platform.

There was a minimum of four people working on the project at any given time, but I’m consistently in contact with only one or two of their team members.

How did you come to work with Nebulic?

Their willingness to provide guidance as well as service was the most important thing for me when I was choosing a company. I was previously working with a startup that created my platform and they made a lot of mistakes, which drove me to find a new provider. I chose Nebulic because of their expertise, location, and business knowledge.

We have spent less than $10,000.

We started together in August 2019 and the work is ongoing.

They help me a lot with defining my business goals in terms of internet and systems implementation. They are very good at the technical aspects and have made huge optimizations to my previous websites. My business is operating much more smoothly and successfully than ever before.

They not only made a great website, improved UX/UI, and made changes in the platform's efficiency, but they also tell me what I should do to take better advantage of the features I already had. They help me with my business goals to really reconsider everything that I’ve been doing. I have had immediate results in the cash flow of my business.

How did Nebulic perform from a project management standpoint?

We establish deadlines from time to time, and they’re doing a good job when it comes to consistently meeting those. We’re constantly in touch via Messenger or Telegram, and occasionally we meet in person in their office as well.

Their business consulting is impressive. They help me determine what is working well for my business and what would make it better.

Our communication is alright but it could be better. It’s not a big deal because we’re always in touch.