Video Production

We are a video production company that is specialized in Promotional, Advertisement, Commercial & Corporate videos that help businesses like yours advertise their services, show off their brand and gain new clients . Our product is very dynamic and detailed regarding the subject.

Our aim is to expose business through social media in an artistic way with a little twist.

We are also specialized in weddings, events and all that you might want to preserve in digital content. For any other info or queries please get in touch with us. We’ll be more than happy to help you.

Barcelona, Spain

Video Production for a Restaurant Opening

"They hold themselves to a higher standard, and that’s reflected in their process and in the final product."

Oct. 2017 - Nov. 2017

To announce the opening of a new restaurant and reflect an updated brand identity, Neat Production filmed and edited a 1-minute promotional video that featured the food, staff, and ambiance.

Barcelona, Spain
Katie Matsushima
Marketing Manager, Urban Gourmet

The video reached a wide audience and was instrumental in crafting an updated brand. Neat Production’s strong creative sense is complemented by their ability to ideate and construct impressive visuals. Their dedication and organization make for an enjoyable and hassle-free engagement.

I am the marketing manager for Urban Gourmet, a restaurant company based in Barcelona, Spain.

What challenge were you trying to address with Neat Production?

We were already operating three restaurants within the chain, and it had been a couple of years without any expansion, so we called upon Neat Production to help publicize our newest restaurant. We asked them to create a video that we could use to reach new customers.

We tasked Neat Production with capturing our opening day and producing a 30-second video that could promote our restaurant. Neat Production was with us prior to the opening, so we had plenty of time to determine the storyboard and pinpoint the details we wanted to include—the food, the ambiance, the staff. On the day of the shoot, they arrived early and the filming went flawlessly. They had new ideas during the day of different elements to include. They adapted well to a fast-paced environment, and they were very creative—eventually producing a 1-minute video. They were easy to work with.

I worked with a project manager and a videographer. During preproduction, I communicated equally with both of them. They both came to all meetings and were fully informed. In postproduction, I worked primarily with the videographer.

How did you come to work with Neat Production?

The videographer had contacted me while I was conducting marketing for a different restaurant group, but we didn’t have a need for videos at that time. Once I left, they made a phenomenal video for that restaurant. He then contacted me again in my current position, and I knew they would be successful in what we were trying to accomplish.

We spent less than $10,000.

The project only took about a month, from October–November 2017.

This is probably our most successful marketing campaign. The video’s quality allowed us to reach a huge audience in the city. We were able to show that we’re expanding, and we heard from a number of patrons that the video was really well done. The video showcases the food, the staff, and all of the action within the restaurant. It was the perfect capsule of our restaurant. The opening of the restaurant also allowed us the opportunity to rebrand and build a new image, so this video helped us define what that would be. We could see the brand come alive and guide us into the image that we wanted.

How did Neat Production perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re among the best people I’ve worked with in my job. The open date for the restaurant kept getting pushed back, which tends to happen, but Neat Production was always ready to go. We were nearing holiday time, so we knew we had to get the video done as soon as possible. We placed a lot of pressure on them for a quick delivery, and they accomplished that. They take the extra steps necessary to accomplish tasks quickly but with the highest possible quality. Our contract was clear and detailed the deadlines and expectations on both sides. They hold themselves to a higher standard, and that’s reflected in their process and in the final product. It’s clear they put their whole heart into their work.

They have a great ability to adapt to each of their clients. They don’t operate with one style. They get to know the brand and the objective, and they strive to make something personalized for that project.

No, I was extremely pleased with the process and the outcome.

The delays we experienced were because our side was determining what we wanted to do. I’ll simply offer the reminder that the production process will be easier if you have a clear vision of what you’d like to accomplish.