don't be invisible

Neadoo Digital is a revolutionary force in the realm of online marketing. We use a combination of experience and innovative solutions to give our clients access to an SEO service like no other. With our help, you can become visible on the Web and make sure that your potential clients can reach you.

Getting noticed on the Web may seem like an impossible achievement. With so many companies trying to get the attention of their clients, the internet has become a sea of information where nothing is clear and finding the right expert is left up to chance. Or so it may seem.

We have all the tools and knowledge necessary to get your business seen. Among our services, you will find a great selection of options, many of which are bound to give you exactly what you need. This includes:

* SEO

* PPC

* Web development

* and more.

Whether you want to create a company website from the ground up and get it out there for your clients to see, or you already have one and simply want to leave all the marketing details to us, we can definitely help you. With an individual approach to every client, we are a bespoke digital agency that can give you exactly the boost you need.

We believe that communication is at the heart of every successful endeavour. Always paying close attention to what your needs and expectations are, we can determine a strategy that suits your business the best. But that’s far from the only way we use communication to our benefit. Our team is incredibly well-coordinated, ensuring that every element of the project is always perfectly synchronised with the other, guaranteeing a level of cohesiveness to every SEO project that few other companies can promise.

Thanks to our vast experience, you can be sure that you’re in good hands. We’ll effectively change the way your business speaks, listens, and shares online for the better. You’ll never be invisible with us.

Small and medium enterprises in the UK and the US.

Website Dev & SEO for Electric Boilers Company

"Neadoo Digital has encouraged me to go for new solutions."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Neadoo Digital Ltd provided website development services, building the site from its very start and now managing its online advertising and SEO. They also work on the site’s content.

Andrzej Nowakowski
Director, Culm Stores Distribution

The services provided by Neadoo Digital Ltd have produced excellent results, bringing customers to the company and increasing sales substantially. The team is able to explain the services they offer clearly and succinctly, effectively educating the in-house team about what they do.

Our company sells electric boilers and plumbing supplies in the UK market.

What challenge were you trying to address with Neadoo Digital?

We needed to build a company website.

They developed our site from the very beginning and have also managed our online advertising. They typically focus on 10 specific products to promote via SEO. Out of our full offering, they choose the right keywords to make our products more visible to customers. They’re also producing subject-matter content for our site.

There are two main people on their side responsible for our advertising. We’ve dealt with five people in total for website development and technical issues.

How did you come to work with Neadoo Digital?

We’d worked with a couple of companies in the past, but I wanted to work with one closer to us. Neadoo Digital is based in London, so I called them regarding a solution for our business advertising. We met and started the collaboration.

The cost in the first year was up to £8,000 (approximately $10,500 USD), and we extended the collaboration in the second year to advertising and website design. The total for 2018 was £20,000 (approximately $26,200 USD).

We started working with them in August 2017, and the collaboration is ongoing.

Since we started working with them in 2017, our sales have increased by 120%–130% and customers can find my website easily. We’re still developing our strategy, and they’re continually improving what they do in order to gain more customers. I’m in constant touch with them regarding new keywords and ideas for selling products.

How did Neadoo Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

I approve new project ideas on my side before they start. They always explain everything to me clearly, and I’m made aware of all the details around project management. That makes it easy to collaborate with them. We communicate through email and phone.

I’m not too aware of many aspects of online advertising, but they’re a very creative group. Neadoo Digital has encouraged me to go for new solutions.

I don’t think so. I’m the one learning from them, so it’s hard to say what more they could do.

It’s worth collaborating with them. It’s always easier for the client to have an idea of how they want to advertise their products prior to going to Neadoo Digital.

I’d be glad to promote them.

PPC and SEO for Dental Clinic

"Their team communicates well and is very professional.

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Neadoo Digital Ltd. executed a site audit. They now develop and implement SEO and PPC campaigns.

Vilnius, Lithuania
Tomas Stumbrys
CEO, Papadent

Search engine rankings lost during an algorithm update have been almost completely recovered. Neadoo Digital Ltd. provides consistent communication and is professional in all their interactions. They continue to be a valuable partner, evidenced by a 15% increase in traffic.

I’m the owner of and a dentist at a dental clinic. We mostly work with dental implants.

For what projects/services did your company hire Neadoo Digital Ltd?

After an update to Google’s ranking algorithm for medical websites, my site dropped from number one in the country to off the first page. My traffic also dropped by 50%. After continuing with my current SEO provider for two months, I decided to find another agency.

I wanted to restore my rankings and grow my traffic beyond what it used to be. I also wanted to initiate PPC campaigns.

I was referred to Neadoo by another company in the industry.

They performed a site audit and implemented fixes based on the results. They now execute SEO and PPC efforts.

I’m in contact with Rafal (Managing Director, Neadoo Digital Ltd.), who acts as our project manager, Pawel (SEO Specialist, Neadoo Digital Ltd.), Anna (PPC Manager, Neadoo Digital Ltd.), and Roma (Account Manager, Neadoo Digital Ltd.).

After two months, we recovered 80% of our ranking, coming in as the third or fourth result, rather than the first or second. Traffic has increased past where it was before the algorithm change occurred, though it does fluctuate more than it used to.

How did the Neadoo Digital Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team communicates well and is very professional.

What impresses you about the Neadoo Digital Ltd?

I’d struggled to achieve my desired results with other vendors, but Neadoo Digital Ltd. made it simple.

They could improve their SEO skills regarding link building, but that’s also dependent on small language issues.

SEO & Digital Marketing for Taxi Software Company

"Their team has a strong skillset; they know what they’re doing."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Neadoo Digital Ltd provides digital marketing and SEO to maximize visibility. They create content, manage a blog, and offer services to third-party clients as well. The partnership is ongoing.

Tomasz Zareba
CEO, Easy Taxi Office

The site achieved top search results in three months and now sees 1,000 clients per month. Neadoo Digital Ltd fulfills all requirements and regularly delivers high-quality results. Their knowledgeable team is highly responsive to inquiries and consistently provides updates on progress.

I’m the CEO of Easy Taxi Office. We provide software for taxi companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Neadoo Digital Ltd?

We needed help promoting our software.

Neadoo Digital Ltd performs digital marketing services and SEO for us. They create our content and run a blog on our behalf. They also provide marketing services to several of our clients.

We interface mainly with Rafal (Managing Director, Neadoo Digital Ltd), but we also talk to three other people depending on our needs.

How did you come to work with Neadoo Digital Ltd?

One of our clients recommended them to us. Neadoo Digital Ltd made communication straightforward and demonstrated obvious expertise. They were very clear about their services and processes. We felt that they would deliver results in a short period.

We spend £1,000 (approximately $1,280) per month.

We started working together in December 2016, and the work is ongoing.

Within three months, we achieved top results in Google searches. Within six months, we reached the second position. Our visibility has increased dramatically in the market and brought us 1,000 clients a month.

How did Neadoo Digital Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

Neadoo Digital Ltd is highly knowledgeable and communicative. They keep us updated if any changes happen and are accessible when I had questions or concerns.

Their team has a strong skillset; they know what they’re doing.

No, Neadoo Digital Ltd exceeded my expectations.

If you communicate your needs effectively and thoroughly, they will deliver exactly what they promise.

I recommend them to our clients and tell them not to waste their time looking elsewhere.

SEO & Social Media for Furniture Company

“We wouldn’t be where we are today without their help.”

2014 - Ongoing

Neadoo Digital Ltd established a digital presence for a furniture company by implemented brand positioning, advertising, and social media strategies. They also build a website, created content, and wrote blogs.

Huntingdon, United Kingdom
Arthur Guzowski
President, Decoris Ltd

The Neadoo Digital Ltd team continues to generate growth and increase visibility with their expert digital marketing strategies. They’re a valuable partner, communicating responsively and managing their workflow well. The team is very dedicated, always looking for ways to improve their services.

I’m the president of Decoris Ltd. We sell furniture and offer related services through physical stores and an online shop.

What challenge were you trying to address with Neadoo Digital Ltd?

We were looking for a vendor to help with SEO and social media management. We’d started our company from scratch and needed to establish an online presence.

We brought on Neadoo Digital Ltd in the early stages of our business to build our brand. They provided a variety of services including positioning, advertising, social media marketing, and analysis. They also built our first e-commerce website using PrestaShop and created content and blog posts. We collaborated on a list of keywords and phrases to target with SEO strategies.

They don’t do as much now, but we still work very closely. Mainly, the Neadoo Digital Ltd team is supporting and managing our digital efforts. I also run another company, and they’ve helped me with that brand’s online presence as well.

We initially worked with Rafal (Managing Director, Neadoo Digital Ltd) and Tomasz (Director, Neadoo Digital Ltd), but we’ve interacted with quite a few members of their staff over the years. Now, we speak primarily with their customer service representative who delegates tasks to the right team member.

How did you come to work with Neadoo Digital Ltd?

We searched Google for SEO companies before launching our business. Neadoo Digital Ltd was based in London, which is near our headquarters, so we reached out to them.

So far, we’ve spent over £60,000 ($76,759 USD).

We started working with them in 2014, and it’s an ongoing relationship. We currently have multiple contracts with them for different services.

The Neadoo Digital Ltd team’s SEO strategies have increased our visibility and helped us grow our company. We’re positioned really well, which speaks to the quality of their work. We wouldn’t be where we are today without their help.

How did Neadoo Digital Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

I used to communicate with specific team members directly, but now I use the helpdesk. Their customer service resource is brilliant and prompt. They use Teamwork so that we can interact efficiently. Their entire project management process is very clear. We have no complaints.

They’re an ambitious team, always looking for ways to improve our business. It feels like they’re a part of our internal team because they care about our success. They’re not in it for the money—the team is invested in our growth. They’re a younger business like us, so we have common mindsets and can communicate easily.

They consistently ask for feedback and try to increase the quality of their service from one day to the next. We appreciate their focus on self-improvement.

Communication is key to any partnership. If clients are clear about their needs and requirements, it will be a smooth collaboration with minimal issues or problems.

Their prices are similar to others in the market.
    I would definitely refer them.

SEM Campaign for Awnings Company

“They consistently show attention to detail to maximize our partnership.”

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Neadoo Digital Ltd manages an SEM campaign, utilizing numerous strategies to improve web ranking such as reconstructing the site. They also develop effective copy for blog posts and conduct market research.

Kent, United Kingdom
Ahmed Al-Shakarchi
Managing Director, Shades Awnings

Neadoo Digital’s work resulted in a first-page ranking and has consistently improved traffic. They’re organized and have a transparent workflow, clearly outlining project progress and who’s working on what objectives. They proactively contribute to goals, working until they meet promised deliverables.

I'm the managing director at Shades Awning, a company that makes awnings and canopies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Neadoo Digital Ltd?

We needed a partner who could manage an SEM campaign and help us reach the right clients.

Neadoo Digital Ltd helped get our website to rank on page one, using a variety of techniques. They reconstructed parts of our website to make it more optimized and currently develop content for blog posts. We simply tell them what we want, and they do the research and come back with results and suggestions. They manage our ad campaigns, and we work together to tweak solutions until they’re optimized.

We work with about four people, including the founder and experts in PPC and SEO.

How did you come to work with Neadoo Digital Ltd?

One of our employees knew the owner.

We’ve spent around $30,000.

We’ve been partners since January 2016, and the work is ongoing.

We rank on the first page of Google and have started seeing much better results since we started working with them. We recently began a project to streamline our SEO tasks, and we’re already getting great results.

How did Neadoo Digital Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

They utilize a communications board that allows me to read through project progress and see who’s working on what tasks. We have video conference calls, and I meet with the founder in-person once a year to review goals and requirements.

They’re proactive and dedicate to our project, coming up with ideas instead of just waiting for me to tell them what to do. I sometimes suggest phrases or a concept, and they’ll do the research to determine if it’s a good idea. They consistently show attention to detail to maximize our partnership.

No. I'm happy with them.

Be clear about what you want them to achieve and give them as much information as possible. If you’re prepared, they’ll be able to deliver excellent results.

They deliver on time.
    They’re reasonably priced and less expensive than other firms providing the same quality of work.
    They provide great service and keep working until they achieve the promised results.
    I'm 100% willing to refer them.

SEM & Web Design for Lighting Solutions Firm

“Neadoo Digital excels at communication and responsiveness.”

2016 - Ongoing

After in-house efforts proved ineffective and a past vendor failed, Neadoo Digital took over web design for a company site. The team manages Google AdWords and SEO keyword strategy for site optimization.

Surrey, United Kingdom
Director, Lighting Solutions Provider

Neadoo Digital provided high-end, professional design and SEO services that bolstered online visibility and yielded a notable increase in product sales. The team showed a genuine investment in success by working diligently and offering consistently attentive responses.

I’m the owner and director of lighting solutions online provider.

What challenge were you trying to address with Neadoo Digital Ltd?

When I started the business, I used internal resources for most of our website’s design work. I’m no longer comfortable doing this work in-house and needed support from a professional company. The previous team I worked with had promised to make us easy to find in search engines. After signing a six-month contract and paying their fee, they didn’t achieve any results.

Neadoo Digital designed my company website. We collaboratively compiled a list of keywords for the team to target using SEO techniques. They also manage our AdWords campaign and provide ongoing technical support.

My first points of contact were the owners of the company, Rafal (Managing Director, Neadoo Digital Ltd) and Tomasz (Director, Neadoo Digital Ltd). Roma (Account Manager, Neadoo Digital Ltd) manages my account.

How did you come to work with Neadoo Digital Ltd?

One of Neadoo Digital’s past clients recommended them to me. I decided to try working with them and found that they perform strong work.

We’ve been working together since January 2016.

Neadoo Digital invested substantial time and effort into making my company’s website visible on Google and other search engines. Their dedication and work ethic are the main reasons why I continue working with them.

Thanks to the team’s SEO strategy and execution, we’ve seen product orders being placed by customers online. Neadoo Digital offers reliable general maintenance as well. If an issue ever arises, they fix it very quickly.

How did Neadoo Digital Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

Neadoo Digital excels at communication and responsiveness. We use email and sometimes phone calls to correspond.

Neadoo Digital is doing an excellent job with our project. Based on the results they achieve, I plan to continue working with them.

Make sure the team understands what you want to accomplish.

I’ve already recommended them.

SEM Campaign for Accounting Firm

“I appreciate their professional and available approach to the relationship.”

2012 - Ongoing

Neadoo Digital designed and developed a website to increase engagement rates. The team now provides social media management, content creation, advertising, and Google AdWords services on an ongoing basis.

London, England
Grzegorz Purzycki
Director, Polaccount LTD

Neadoo’s efforts resulted in more traffic to the website and an increase in customer engagement. With monthly statistical updates and consistent communication, the team ensures everyone involved is on the same page. They are responsive, professional, and accommodating partners.

I am the director of Polaccount LTD. We are an accountancy office.

What challenge were you trying to address with Neadoo Digital Ltd?

We wanted to increase our web traffic rates.

Neadoo built our website from scratch. The team continues to handle our social media campaigns, create content for our blogs, manage our Google AdWords account, and help us advertise the website.

I mainly work with an account manager, who is very competent and professional. Over the course of the engagement, I have also worked with a few other people from Neadoo.

How did you come to work with Neadoo Digital Ltd?

I found them through a Google search.

We spend around £8,000 ($10,491 USD) per year.

We started working together in 2012 and the partnership is ongoing.

With Neadoo’s help, we have experienced a rise in our number of customers and increased web traffic rates. They provide us with statistics and data each month so that we stay up to date on our progress. I am very happy with their work. Having worked with a different agency before partnering with Neadoo, I appreciate their professional and available approach to the relationship.

How did Neadoo Digital Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

The team has responsive communication skills. We mostly discuss the project through email, but we will talk on the phone when necessary.

Overall Score I have never had any issues with them.
    They always met their deadlines.
    I don't think they are that expensive at all.
    They are very responsive.
    They have a very professional approach.

SEO & Google Adwords for Window Firm

“We wouldn’t have grown as quickly as we did without Neadoo’s help.”

2013 - Ongoing

Neadoo Digital provided SEO services and website updates to increase business for a retailer. The team also manages social media accounts, Google AdWords metrics, and other promotional campaigns.

London, England
Marcin Kiełkowicz
Managing Director, Sunlux Ltd

Neadoo’s efforts have resulted in continuous SEO improvements and more incoming retail orders. The team’s quick response time and proactive communication continue to produce successful results.

I am the managing director for Sunlux Ltd. We are based in London and have been importing windows to the United Kingdom from Europe since 2012. We started with an online shop and have expanded to a large warehouse.

What challenge were you trying to address with Neadoo Digital Ltd?

We wanted to grow our business by improving our website and SEO strategies. Before we met them, our website and SEO were in very poor condition.

The Neadoo team analyzed our situation and helped us determine our goals and establish a plan to achieve them. We started with just SEO, then started working on the website. Additionally, they handle our social media, Google AdWords account, and our product campaign.

I am mostly in touch with Roma (Account Manager, Neadoo Digital Ltd), who is our happiness manager. We contact her whenever we need to fix or change something, and she takes care of it. She does her work very well, and she passes along the work needed to be done to the specific department.

How did you come to work with Neadoo Digital Ltd?

We worked with other vendors, but felt their work was very poor. A friend introduced us to Neadoo following a positive experience and we entered into a partnership right away.

We spend up to around £6,000 British Pounds a month ($7,878 USD).

We started working together in 2013 and the partnership is ongoing.

We receive a monthly report so that we can see how we are doing with SEO. The results improve every month especially for certain keywords we previously weren’t in the top 10 for, but we are now. It wasn’t easy, but we are really glad to be up there as we have been receiving more orders.

How did Neadoo Digital Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

They respond to our requests very quickly, usually within half an hour. If there are any issues with our website, they are able to fix them within an hour which has been very important to me.

The last project we did was a new online shop and it has done really well. The communication has been good and there is nothing we can complain about. We mostly communicate through email and phone calls.

I don’t usually leave feedback for a company, but I wanted to because we have had a really great experience with Neadoo.

Overall Score We wouldn’t have grown as quickly as we did without Neadoo’s help.
    Scheduling has been perfect.
    It is somewhat competitive, but worth it.
    They do their job quickly to meet all the deadlines.
    I have already recommended them to a few companies.