Top 50 Fastest-Growing Digital Ad Agency.

Whether your business' marketing approach needs an exciting new strategy or just a small jolt of energy, Navitas Marketing will learn your business and work with you to determine the competitive advantage needed to maximize your business’ potential growth. Our creative marketing and digital agency works closely with our clients to learn their business and provide a modern, energetic approach to lead generation, cutting edge marketing strategies, and maximizing return on investment.

We are not your everyday agency. We roll up our sleeves and provide a unique approach to developing a marketing strategy that will grow your business.

Trooper, PA
  • 2605 Egypt Road, Suite 206
    Trooper, PA 19403

Working with clients ranging from startups to multinational corporations.

Web & Logo Design for Voiceover Business

"I was impressed by how friendly and easy they were to work with, as well as their great design!"

Apr. - May 2020

Navitas Marketing designed a new logo and website to promote a voiceover business. They used provided concepts as a starting point and delivered a modern site.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Brendan McNulty
Owner, Brendan McNulty Voiceovers

The new site attracted increased traffic and demo views, keeping the brand top of mind for prospective clients. In addition to being responsive, Navitas Marketing was receptive to feedback. They answered all questions posed to them.

I am a freelance voiceover artist, working out of my home studio for clients all around the world.

For what projects/services did your company hire Navitas Marketing?

I hired Navitas Marketing to help design a new logo, as well as a fresh new website for my voiceover business.

Since I had a very dated website and little presence, my main goal was to have a fresh look in both logo and website to attract more attention to my voiceover business.

I had seen the great work they had done for other clients in the Philadelphia area!

I asked the group at Navitas Marketing to help design a new logo and website for my VoiceOver business. They took my ideas, ran with them, and came up with a sleek, beautiful website and a clean, fresh logo. Let them turn your ideas into great things too!

As a smaller firm, I was in constant contact with the web team and graphic designer, who frequently asked for my input on ideas on what I wanted things to look like.

I have already seen an increase in traffic to my website and views of my demos, allowing me to remain towards top of mind for clients who are looking for a voice for their next project.

It was perfect. They reached out with any questions about how I wanted things set up, and were very receptive and quick to answer any questions and/or suggestions that I may have had.

None that I can think of at the moment!

Web Design for Painting Company

"The quality of work and the customer service stood out to us. I can't recommend them highly enough."

Apr. 2019 - July 2019

Navitas Marketing revamped a website for a professional painting company. After leading a discovery phase to find out goals and offer suggestions, the team redesigned and developed the new site.

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Peter Greenwood
Assistant Manager, C.M.Greenwood Painting and Paperhanging

The site has launched and already garnered a sizable increase in traffic. Navitas Marketing delivered high-quality web development and design work on time despite delays on the client's end. Efficient, diligent, and communicative, the team led a smooth and enjoyable collaboration.

We are a full service painting contractor on the main line. I am the assistant manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire Navitas Marketing?

They created a new website for our company. Our old site was almost a decade old and not very good.

To present ourselves to our clients more professionally and to create a more memorable brand.

They reached out to us with a presentation.

They brought us in to find out our desires and where we wanted to take our company in the future. They made great suggestions and we gave them almost free reign to come up with the site. They were in constant contact with us.

Our main contacts were Lauren and Kevin. They were both great. Lauren was the main designer and Kevin oversaw the project.

Our site is relatively new but we are already getting significantly more traffic than before. Will keep updated.

The team was effective and efficient. We could have finished the project significantly sooner, but that was our delays, not theirs. They were patient throughout and made everything run smoothly.

None

Social Media Audit for Nonprofit Org

“Navitas Marketing was highly communicative and stayed on task.”

June 2018

Navitas Marketing conducted extensive market and competition research to complement an end-to-end social media audit. The team identified best practice techniques along with ineffective strategies to discard.

Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Trish Bradley Lockett
Director of Marketing and Communications, Melmark

A prompt and communicative team, Navitas Marketing promptly compiled and delivered an insightful and thorough report. It highlights helpful and generative findings. These results have proved critical to formulating an impactful social media strategy for the company to pursue going forward.

I am the marketing and communications director for a multi-state human services organization. We serve children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and autism.

For what projects/services did your company hire Navitas Marketing?

We wanted to get a handle on our social media presence including effective techniques and areas to improve.

Our primary goal was to assess our status within the social media realm compared to similar organizations. After attaining this perspective, we needed to make improvements where needed and maximize the positive impact of our effective forms of work.

We researched agencies that offered social media audits. Our budget was somewhat limited, so we considered that factor as a constraint. Navitas Marketing submitted a detailed proposal, and I was intrigued by their service offerings and abilities.

Navitas Marketing reviewed all of our online/social media platforms and examined the ways we were using them. They also assessed our competitors in the market based on social media performance and strategy to see how we measured up.

After completing this market research, they provided me with a comprehensive report that detailed our strengths and weaknesses. The primary takeaways will prove useful for improving our social media presence.

I collaborated with the president of Navitas Marketing and the marketing assistant throughout the entire process.

I don’t have any results to share at this time. We are just now implementing the plan that Navitas Marketing helped us formulate.

Navitas Marketing was highly communicative and stayed on task. They asked questions when needed and provided me with the full-fledged report right on time. The process ran smoothly from start to finish.

I was pleased with how easily I could correspond with Navitas Marketing. The final report satisfied all of our expectations, and I’m happy with the results they achieved for us.

Multiple Design Projects for Marketing Agency

“We are happy to say that our partnership has now spanned three decades.”

Jan. 2000 - Ongoing

Navitas augments an internal team and provides creative assets for multiple digital and traditional marketing campaigns.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Drew Salamone
President & CEO, i76 Solutions

Navitas’ outstanding customer service and expertise have led to a long-term collaboration.

I am the president and CEO of a full-service strategy and marketing agency. We serve clients nationally and have a strong digital marketing focus.

For what projects/services did your company hire Navitas Marketing?

We have an ongoing partnership with Navitas to help with creative design work as well as print and direct mail needs.

The nature of our business demands that our creative assets set our client brands apart from their competition. Since the production of these assets needs to be efficient and error-free, our goal was to find a partner that was well-versed in branding and creativity.

Our relationship with Navitas was started in the late ‘90s with the original founder of their company. At that time, they were the most respected business in town, focusing on design and printing services.

Because Navitas is a trusted partner of ours, we utilize their services on many projects each year. Projects have ranged from digital banner ad creative, direct mail printing, business cards, note cards, letterhead, outdoor signage and social media listening.

The team members vary, depending on the project and scope of work.

We are happy to say that our partnership has now spanned three decades, as they continue to deliver exceptional service to our clients and partners.