Tame Your Digital Landscape

You are passionate about your business, the products and services you provide, and the customers you serve. Your message has an audience. We are are serious about those as well, and our audience is you. The services and strategies you read about here are the same techniques we use in-house. Truthfully, you’re probably reading this now because we’ve been able to effectively find you on the internet and draw you here. We take our own medicine.

We provide the mechanism to bring your message to your audience at the right time, through our suite of digital marketing services. Our firm is dedicated to serving our clients in an open and honest way, and we commit ourselves to your business’s success through the world of digital. Should you utilize our expertise for your business, you can expect a dedication, tenacity, and fearless approach to ensure your success. Your competitors are using digital to accelerate and promote their brand; we will outwork, outmaneuver, and outsmart their strategy. We know the land. We were born in it. We belong in it.

Many use the term, but very few can claim to live in their subject matter, know it, own it, and, in fact, to be indigenous to it. Nativ3 was formed by indigenous people of the digital world, who are well-equipped to help your business navigate its land. We are a Minneapolis Digital Marketing firm, assisting business clients worldwide with their digital products, problems, and processes. Paying homage to our founder’s United Houma Nation heritage, Nativ3 was founded with the mission of being leaders in digital strategy and implementation who partner with small to medium-sized businesses to maximize their ROI in web technologies. With nearly two decades of experience, we provide custom solutions that pay dividends.

Minneapolis, MN

Anduzzi's Sports Bar

Minnetonka Counseling

Libertarian Party

Web Development for Photography Company

"We wanted to move quickly, and Nativ3’s project management style allowed us to do so."

Feb. - Mar. 2019

In the span of several weeks, Nativ3 developed and delivered a new website for a photography studio. They coordinated both frontend and backend builds from the ground up and implemented a custom API.

Manager, Life365 Portraits

Nativ3 successfully produced an intuitive and visually impressive website that has received positive reviews from staff and customers. The team features a keen creative sense and an extensive knowledge of engaging website designs. Future clients can expect a responsive and dedicated team.

I am a manager at Life365 Portraits, a photography studio.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nativ3?

We engaged Nativ3 to build a new website for us.

Our CEO wanted to move quickly with this project, so in the span of 3–4 weeks, Nativ3 developed our website’s frontend and incorporated our existing system into the backend. This required Nativ3 to build a custom API.

We worked with 5–6 people from Nativ3’s team, but Dominik (Project Manager, Nativ3) and Craig (Web Development Manager, Nativ3) served as our main points of contact.

How did you come to work with Nativ3?

Our CEO decided to hire Nativ3, and I am unsure of that selection process.

I’d estimate that we spent $11,000.

Our project spanned February–March 2019.

Thanks to the new website, we’ve seen an uptick in web sessions and online bookings. Additionally, we are now able to track the activity on our site through Google Analytics, which is helpful because we did not have that set up correctly on our previous website.

Our team loves the website, and we’re all very excited about it. It’s much cleaner and simpler, and it’s exactly what we were looking for. I think our customers, too, find it easy to use. On both spectrums, it’s been very successful.

How did Nativ3 perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated with their team and organized through Basecamp. Nativ3’s team answered messages day or night. We felt comfortable knowing that we could reach them at any time. We wanted to move quickly, and Nativ3’s project management style allowed us to do so. In that regard, we could tell how dedicated they were to the project.

Nativ3’s staff has a trained eye for what people look for when they’re online. Further, they are great communicators, which was refreshing considering that we found it challenging to receive honest answers from past website developers.

No, they delivered everything that we needed.

Aside from simply recommending Nativ3, I would advise future clients to make sure they have their ideal styles or designs in mind. If they know what they want and can communicate it well, Nativ3 can work much faster.

SMM & Digital Advertising for Governor's Campaign

"I was impressed by Nativ3’s ability to manage all the moving parts of our campaign’s targeting efforts."

June - Nov. 2018

In addition to creating and posting social media content, Nativ3 coordinated the digital advertising efforts and audience targeting strategies for a state gubernatorial race for a primary and general election.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Justin Arnold
Campaign Manager, Johnson For Governor

Nativ3 capably organized a complex and sophisticated targeting program, and they provided weekly updates of all advertising metrics. The team’s political experience made Nativ3 a worthwhile partner. Future clients can expect a hassle-free engagement.

I was the campaign manager of Johnson for Governor, a 2018 gubernatorial campaign in Minnesota.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nativ3?

We hired Nativ3 to manage our social media accounts and our digital advertising efforts, first for the primary election and later for the general election.

To start the engagement, we developed a content calendar for our social media pages. Nativ3's main requirement was to both write and post content and to fill that calendar. Our internal designer worked closely with the Nativ3 team to determine the look of all of our materials. In addition to running our Facebook and Twitter accounts, we relied on Nativ3 to post display ads and Facebook ads, produce and place YouTube pre-roll advertising, and oversee our SEO and Google Ads campaigns. As we approached Election Day in both the primary and the general election, we increased the amount of money they spent on our behalf. In all, they spent several hundred thousand dollars for us.

Our targeting strategy was probably the most complex that I’ve ever seen in a campaign. We determined several custom universes of possible voters based on gender, region, and a number of other factors. By the time of the general election, we had 21 or so unique audiences that received tailored messages. To facilitate that, Nativ3 built around 30 landing pages that we could direct people to.

We worked with a team of 5–6 people, but I primarily interacted with Max (Partner, Nativ3) and Jon (Founder, Nativ3).

How did you come to work with Nativ3?

Before working with Nativ3, I managed all of our social media. Once we secured the party endorsement for the primary, we began to scale our operation to the point that I no longer had the time to be responsible for that. Max is well-known in political circles in Minnesota given his role as an activist. He and Nativ3 emerged as the best options for our campaign.

We spent $25,000 for their services throughout our campaign.

Our engagement spanned June–November 2018.

We were pleased with the results of their digital advertising methods. Our SEO and Google Ads campaigns successfully targeted our designated audiences.

How did Nativ3 perform from a project management standpoint?

I was able to work directly with Max, and we interfaced about 10–12 times a week in person and through video meetings. His team generated weekly reports of our metrics. They are organized to the point that we never worried about incomplete tasks

Our targeting strategy was quite a sophisticated operation that included many small and niche subsets that received a wide array of messages. It was a complex undertaking to keep tabs on all possible voter universes and executing all of the media buys. I was impressed by Nativ3’s ability to manage all the moving parts of our campaign’s targeting efforts.

No, I cannot determine anything that needed improvement.

As Nativ3 continues to grow and add people that are as invested as the current team, future clients will remain in capable hands.

Overall Score I have no complaints whatsoever.
    We never had any scheduling concerns.
    We received a fair price.

Website Redevelopment for Financial Planning and Investing Firm

"I’m more comfortable directing customers to our new site."

Mar. - May 2019

Nativ3 developed and launched a new version of a website.

Bloomington, Minnesota
Mike Jacobson
Financial Advisor, Focus Financial - The Jacobson Group

The delivery of the new site, with its improved visual design, has improved customer experience. Nativ3 is a communicative and responsive team.

I’m a financial advisor with a firm that provides financial planning, investing, insurance, and 401k plans.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nativ3?

We needed website updates.

We wanted a fresh look and a website that’s faster, smarter, and a better representation of who we are and what we do.

I know Max (Partner, Nativ3) and I also liked their posts online.

They developed and launched our new site.

I worked with several people from their team.

I’m more comfortable directing customers to our new site.

We communicated by phone and email and used Basecamp for project management.

They listened and responded quickly.

No, nothing comes to mind.

SEO for Seafood Restaurant & Events Venue

“They provide excellent customer care and results.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

Nativ3 provides advice and expertise on increasing overall SEO and generating more leads.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
John Gerber
Marketing VP, Stella’s Fish Cafe

Nativ3’s efforts have led to a significant improvement in search rankings. They are an accommodating and reliable team, providing top-notch results at reasonable fees.

I am the marketing VP of Stella’s Fish Cafe & Prestige Oyster Bar. Stella’s is a casual, contemporary seafood restaurant in the heart of Minneapolis’ Uptown neighborhood.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nativ3?

We hired them to improve our SEO.

Our goal is to triple our banquet room business. To do so, we needed to book more private dining and rooftop events by maximizing our web presence.

We chose them based on their reputation and our past associations.

After assessing our site, they presented specific SEO strategies and goals.

We had direct contact with the owner of Nativ3.

They provide great value. As soon as they started executing their proposed work, we immediately saw a nice uptick in key areas. For example, our ranking on six keywords has gone from zero to the first four Google results pages.

How did Nativ3 perform from a project management standpoint?

They are always in communication and open to new needs or requirements.

What impresses you about Nativ3?

They provide excellent customer care and results.

Overall Score We’re very happy with their work.
    Scheduling is very easy, even on short notice.
    They charge a reasonable price for the work performed.
    They’ve delivered exactly what we needed.
    I’m willing to refer them, 100%.

Web Development & SEO for Chiropractic Office

"Nativ3 really focused on accomplishing what I wanted."

Jan. - Dec. 2017

Nativ3 designed and built a new web platform to increase brand visibility, as well as proposing and managing strategies for digital marketing and SEO.

Waukee, Iowa
Skyller Stickfort
Owner, Hammer & Forge Chiropractic

The completed website met all functionality requirements and quickly rose to the first page of results for many Google keywords. Nativ3’s consistent quality, customer-oriented approach, and attractive price point helped the partnership succeed.

I am the owner of Hammer & Forge Chiropractic.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nativ3?

I hired Nativ3 to create my website and to handle all of my SEO and online marketing.

I wanted a functional and attractive website. Additionally, I needed to see my business rank competitively in Google searches.

I heard about Nativ3 through a friend. I knew they did great work and offered competitive prices.

I worked with one of the owners directly. I don’t know who else was part of the team.

My website is fantastic and fully functional. Within 3 months, I was on the first page of many popular Google searches.

They communicated clearly and were great to work with.

Nativ3 really focused on accomplishing what I wanted. My contact kept in touch with me to make sure the team always put my needs first. They worked hard to get results.

Whenever someone I know is looking for an online partner, I immediately recommend Nativ3.