Professional Service Provider You Can Trust

Namango was founded by Linc Broad, Jenna Floryna and John Franklin, three best friends since they attended UCLA. They have been making websites since early years and now are of the most skilled developers. Together they have delivered over 100 projects at Namango, and now they have a bigger crew to bring even more stunning visual effects to the table.

Glendale, CA
  • 655 North Central Avenue, 17th Floor
    Glendale, CA 91203
  • 101 Federal Street, Suite 1900
    Boston, MA 02110

1st Playable Productions, Sanya Bay Gloria Hotel, AUTOIMAGE, G-ROOM

Web Development for Real Estate Investment Group

"They are professionals. More importantly, they are good, honest people."

May - July 2015

Namango Web Developers handled the complete backend development and frontend design of a website, built on WordPress and utilized as a showcase for investors' projects.

Hong Kong, China
Laura Meng
Project Manager, Sanya Group Ltd

In addition to their professional demeanor, Namango Web Developers brings a personal and honest element to their projects that secures the trust of their clients.

Sanya Group Ltd is an investment group working with real estate developers and investors whose main focus is in real estate. The real estate developers are like our partners, and the investors are our clients. I’m the project manager, overseeing web projects, investor relations, and management for online projects.

What challenge were you trying to address with Namango Web Developers?

One of our partners needed to develop a project in Marbella. We were looking to build an internal website hosted on our own servers for our investors to showcase their projects like a presale. My boss was very specific about a lot of things, so I needed to make sure that the agency we hired understood our needs and paid attention to all our details.

They took over everything—from design to launch. The website was made from scratch on WordPress.

How did you come to work with Namango Web Developers?

I have worked with other development firms before Namango since I used to work in Los Angeles and knew of several local digital agencies there. For this project, I researched many companies and finally brought it down to six. I sent emails for quotes to each of them and waited for their reply. Then, I went through the quotes and compared which one had the best offer. Namango came out on top in every way; their pricing was very reasonable and their timeframe was great. That’s why I went with them.

How much have you invested with Namango Web Developers?

The exact quoted amount was $10,000. We did go over that amount a little bit for extra work.

We worked with them in May 2015 and ended it in July 2015. It was originally a four-week project but we had to pause on our end, stretching it out to two months.

There aren’t numbers coming out of our website as it’s just a site to showcase our projects. However, my boss was very happy with the results. Both our partners and clients are very impressed with the website. It was a well done and professional job.

How did Namango Web Developers perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed great. We had a time difference since we’re in Europe and they’re on the West Coast, but they were very punctual about everything. I was caught up in all the conversations. They were patient with us and let us know what was happening in each step of the way. It was great.

What did you find most impressive about Namango Web Developers?

They are professionals. More importantly, they are good, honest people. I actually enjoyed working with them because they tell it like it is. They never overcharged us for anything, which has happened to us before.

Are there any areas Namango Web Developers could improve?

There isn’t anything I can think of. I’m still grateful that they were so understanding when we had to take a pause on the project. They waited with no complaints, which was great.

Overall Score It was great. I am very pleased with my experience and am glad that it’s ongoing.
    They were punctual and always adhered to the schedule.
    They had the best quote out of all the inquiries I sent, and I think they really delivered.
    We all loved the work at the end.
    Very likely. We are already working with them on another larger project. I’ve talked to other people about them.

Website Revamp for Hair Style Salon

"Just the ease of working with them is refreshing. Communication with Namango was always simple and effective."

Feb. - Apr. 2016

Namango Web Developers issued a complete overhaul of the client's website, including the front end graphics and user experience design elements, as well as the backend software and database structure.

Digital Strategist, G-Room

Since their website revamp, the client has more than doubled their web traffic. Namango Web Developers takes the time to understand the business need so they can deliver quality work, seamlessly.

G-Room is a fashion-forward hairstyle salon. We have award-winning hair stylists providing clients with personalized designs and treatments. We are the go-to place for our clients' hair services.

I am a digital strategist at G-Room and my responsibilities include social media outreach and overseeing online projects such as video campaigns and a website makeover.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Namango Web Development?

Every one or two years we revamp the look and feel of our website. It is always a challenge to find creative people to work with who understand our brand and know how to amplify it. I am a very result-oriented person, so the goal was to witness a major, quantifiable increase in exposure that could be measured across our social media profiles and client base.

It's a complete overhaul of our website. We wanted to scrap every old visual element and replace them with new ones. At first, I thought the project would mostly entail work on the front end: responsive web design, graphics generation/processing, media integration, user experience improvement via navigation and UX, etc. But it turned out we also needed database and structure modification which the agency handled as well.

How did you come to work with Namango Web Development?

Innovation plays a big role in our selection process. I think I "clicked" with these guys better than anyone else. We quickly established a shared aesthetic vocabulary and they understood our needs perfectly. They were super easy to work with.

How much have you invested with Namango Web Developers?

It came down to about $23,000. In terms of manpower, Namango had put together a very capable frontend team of 6 developers.

It took about 1.5 months. These guys over-delivered as the original estimate was somewhere around 2.5 months.

We have definitely observed a significant increase in our traction, in addition to the raves from our existing customers. Our web traffic doubled in the month of launching the new website and it is still steadily increasing, thanks to the search engine optimization Namango had added. We have also gained more of a social following that any other revamp before. Some people ever started pinning our website.

What did you find most impressive about Namango Web Developers?

Just the ease of working with them is refreshing. Communication with Namango was always simple and effective. I feel like that's how it's supposed to be.

Are there any areas Namango Web Developers could improve?

None that I can think of. They have an excellent workflow and they over-delivered, so I really can't complain.

Overall Score Namango showed incredible innovation and professionalism, had streamlined workflow, was easy and friendly to communicate with, and saved us tons of time - what more can you ask for?
    I would give a 6 if I could! E-mail was always punctual. These guys tend to deliver before the deadline.
    They strictly adhered to the initial quote.
    Namango is one of the best agencies we've worked with and I feel like every dollar was well spent.
    I have already recommended them to people I work with because I had a superb experience.