Quality Talent. Low Cost.

Myworkers is great for small businesses, entrepreneurs, and corporations looking to grow. They charge just $7.95/hour with no minimums or hidden fees and even offer a 3-hour tree trialTheir remote workers have experience in:

• Social Media Management and Advertising
  • Scheduling/Personal assistant
  • Executive assistants
  • Legal
  • Lead Generation

Myworkers also donates a portion of every dollar you spend to charities creating infrastructure and jobs in some of the worlds most impoverished countries. When choosing myworkers, you’re not only scaling your business, but also helping someone in need.

Salt Lake City, UT
  • 3556 S 5600 W  #1-474
    Salt Lake City, UT 84120

E-Commerce Dev & Virtual Assistants for Bakery

"I have also been shocked at the quality of the virtual assistants."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

myworkers built an e-commerce website on Squarespace for a cake bakery. Their role has expanded to provide two virtual assistants: one manages the website while the other works on marketing and advertising.

Provo, Utah
Jessica Hadley
Co-Founder, UT Cakes

The e-commerce site has doubled the client's revenue within one year. myworkers delivers high-quality web development, digital advertising, and customer service support work. Their expansive skillset is complemented by their regular communication and quick onboarding time.

I am the co-founder at UT Cakes. I help manage all marketing and advertising activities with the goal of acquiring new customers.

For what projects/services did your company hire myworkers?

I originally hired myworkers to build me a squarepace website for us to show off and sell cakes. I have since expanded to 2 different virtual assistants and have one working solely on marketing and advertising. One still manages the website and other customer support tasks.

Build a website and automate my marketing with a virtual assistant.

I found them on this list: https://bloggerlocal.com/national/reviews/best-virtual-assistant-compani... They were listed as one of the best virtual assistant services on Google.

They built me a website on Squarespace where we could add and update photos of our cakes to a gallery. We also setup a basic checkout where users could purchase cakes. The other VA handles all of our Yelp, Social Media, And Paid Search ads. They also have made valuable partnerships for us locally in Utah even though they're remote. They';ve been great at outreach and handling other email customer service tasks.

Two VAs. One working on website management and updating photos and content and customer support inquiries and one VA working on marketing and advertising.

Before we had a website, we simply sold cakes on Instagram which was though. Now, with the website that Jose built us, we have an easy way to collect payment and attract new clients. It has helped us nearly double our revenue over the past year.

Enrique at myworkers gave us a few options for VA's he thought would be a good fit. We scheduled video calls with them and then signed the contract, trained the employee on the tasks and got working. It has been very simple and effective.

The simplicity of setup and interviewing VAs. They guided me through the process. I have also been shocked at the quality of the virtual assistants for $7.95/hour.

Honestly, not really. Sometimes, I wish that they had bulk discounts if I hired a third worker, but that's about it. Overall, I've been very happy.

Overall Score My co-founder Natasha and I have been impressed by their quality, english skills, and most of all, how it has allowed us to grow our business.
    Easy. And they setup real-time hour tracking for both of my workers.
    Very low cost. I;ve used other expensive VA services, and felt that myworkers was still better.
    High quality and always completed to my satisfaction.
    I've actually referred them to two friends and local businesses and one now employs 3 VA's my myworkers.

Social Media Management for Dentistry Practice

"The ease of finding a virtual assistant impressed us."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

myworkers provided social media management for a dentistry practice. The team provided a virtual assistant that posted for the client on Reddit and Facebook while trying to grow their following.

Redding, California
Geoff Hopkins
Owner & Founder, Hopkins Dentistry

The engagement has grown the client's social media following and established their online brand. myworkers establishes a seamless workflow, quickly onboarding virtual assistants. The team is hard-working and eager to help.

I own Hopkins Dentistry. We hired a virtual assistant from Myworkers and have been very happy with their services.

For what projects/services did your company hire myworkers?

We needed someone to help post and grow our social media for our dentistry business. They've focused heavily on Reddit and Facebook.

Gain a better brand image and new clients.

They were listed here as a top Va service.

3 posts per week on Facebook and 20 questions answered on Reddit. The VA found images, and scheduled posts on all platforms. They also did a great job on answering some questions on Quora.

One VA named Rodrigo that we worked with directly and then our account manager named Enrique.

We've been very happy with the results. We've grown out social following and have a better brand image.

Very simple. I hired him, trained him, and he essentially ran with it.

The ease of finding a virtual assistant impressed us. It was nice how simple the hour tracking and billing is.

I wish they had a bulk discount to hire more workers.

Overall Score Loved my experience with them.
    Easy scheduling of video interviews
    Low cost. I pay $7.95 per hour.
    Great quality
    Definitely. It's helped me grow my business.