Super Power Your Website

Bronze

myWebhero Create High Quality, Digital Campaigns Across All Industries

With over decades of experience in the digital marketing sphere, we have the ability to meet your specific goals. Right from working on Ad relevance quality score, keyword management and campaign settings, our Google Ad certified experts will share their vast knowledge and ensure your business performs its best.

In an ever-crowded online marketplace, myWebhero will help you stand out from the rest. We’ll find the right customers for your business – then optimise your website to capture their attention! Friendly, helpful and professional, we devise intuitive web campaigns that blend advertising and analytical insight with dedicated expertise. Get in touch to find out exactly how we can help take your business to the next level.

Wickford, United Kingdom

4x4 Tyres |

Heavenly Chocolate |

Saving Energy UK

Thicker Fuller Hair

Created & managed a PPC campaign in support of in-store supermarket launch for a new hair-care brand. Ran conversion rate optimisation experiments to optimise for free samples, store locator & website engagement.

Heavenly Chocolate

Managing PPC campaigns for Heavenly Chocolate. Our campaigns run to a targeted Return On Ad Spend on shopping & search networks. Campaigns run on both Google & Microsoft / Bing.

Saving Energy UK

We created a new website for Saving Energy UK & run a successfuly PPC & SEO campaign that generates fresh leads every day for the sales team.

Radial

Created multi-lingual Google Ad campaigns targeting Germany & UK.

We created bespoke landing pages for the campaign to maximise contact conversions.

4x4 Tyres

Google & Bing Ad campaigns for eCommerce retailer.

Cashzone / Cardtronics

Created Google Ad campaign & landing page for German market.

SEO & PPC Marketing for Training Company

"It's been an excellent experience."

June 2016 - Ongoing

myWebhero Ltd has redesigned a website and conducted several SEO and PPC campaigns.

Imran ul Haque
Director, Aim Skills Development

The campaigns have exceeded expectations, attracting organic web traffic and improving search result positions. myWebhero Ltd constantly impresses with their deep technical expertise and their friendly, proactive approach.

I'm the director of Aim Skills Development, a government-funded training company.

For what projects/services did your company hire myWebhero Ltd?

myWebhero Ltd has helped us promote our courses online.

We wanted to tell potential customers about available training opportunities and get more people to sign up for courses.

myWebhero used PPC and SEO to attract more traffic to our website.

First, they created new landing pages. They have also used PPC to maximize returns and implemented SEO principles to move organic traffic onto our website.

myWebhero has a dedicated, committed team who keeps us informed about all the changes they make. Our web marketing specialist is simply amazing!

It has taken some time to achieve results, but those results are still better than our expectations. Even after ending our PPC campaign, we still attract organic traffic.

It's been an excellent experience.

I appreciate their responsive communication, understanding of our needs, their responsible attitude, and the value they offer for the money.

I can't think of anything!

PPC Strategy for Management Consulting Firm

“… myWebhero has produced excellent insight and has gained my trust completely.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

myWebhero collaborates with a management consulting agency to improve its online presence. Their team helps maximize PPC advertising campaigns, modernize the website, and produce online content.

1-10

Managing Director, Management Consulting Firm

By taking a proactive approach to problem-solving, myWebhero continues to solve a plethora of business challenges and increase the general efficiency of operation. Their communication and transparency helped quickly develop the trust necessary to form a strong, collaborative relationship.

I’m the managing director of a management consulting firm that offers training services for a variety of businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with myWebhero?

We were managing a PPC campaign, and advertising costs were going up and the margins were going down. I got in contact with myWebhero and we worked together to come up with a strategy to improve the situation.

Initially, they were just focused on taking control of the Google and Microsoft PPC campaigns, but from there we moved into a lot of other services as well. They modernized our website and tested various approaches for different advertising campaigns and product displays on there. They also helped us work on our branding and logo design, as well as with some online content creation and refinement of our automated processes.

We’ve actually worked with the entire team at myWebhero, which includes their account manager, digital marketing specialist, and several web developers.

How did you come to work with myWebhero?

They were recommended to us by a mutual customer of both of our companies.

Our work with myWebhero started in November 2017 and our project is still ongoing.

We’ve been very satisfied with all of the changes made so far. We’ve had absolutely no problems in getting the projects delivered, and we’ve built a great relationship on top of that.

How did myWebhero perform from a project management standpoint?

myWebhero does a very good job with project management. They set clear goals and then work through them systematically. They let me know if there are ever any issues and then get them quickly resolved. They are very communicative, and we are in regular contact through email, telephone, and monthly face-to-face meetings.

They are completely honest and transparent, especially around potentially sensitive issues for our company. They come to us immediately if they ever think that we’re not doing something quite as well as we could be, and often raise some great ideas to help us improve in those areas.

When we started working with them, I was quite worried about relinquishing a bit of control from our business and some of our more business-critical information, but myWebhero has continually produced excellent insight and has gained my trust completely.

No, we’ve never had any issues.

We keep it quite loose. I’d rather the job gets done properly than set arbitrary time frames.
    I have recommended them already.

PPC Campaign Management for Insulation Company

“They have a high level of professionalism and explain things really well.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

myWebhero undertook the full redesign of an entire website, delivering a modernized and user-friendly final product. They continue to offer marketing services like SEO and PPC to bring new customers to the site.

11-50

Danielle Belton
Managing Director, Saving Energy UK

Coupled with the upgraded website, myWebhero’s marketing services were very effective in generating new leads and increasing sales. They built trust through their professionalism and willingness to explain their processes. The team’s responsiveness and made for a smooth partnership.

I’m the managing director of Saving Energy Ltd. We are an installation company that retrofits cavity wall and loft insulation for properties in the UK.

What challenge were you trying to address with myWebhero?

We were looking to attract more private-sector customers by updating our website with a more mobile-friendly design.

Our site was pretty outdated; it was running slowly and the content wasn’t that accessible. myWebhero started by looking at our existing website to guide the project. Then, they completely redesigned the site, providing wireframes that were more modern, responsive, and digestible for our users while still featuring our same logo and imagery.

myWebhero completed the site about two years ago, but the team is still working on our marketing efforts. We have discussed methods of online marketing including PPC and organic optimization. They’re working with us to generate leads through various pipelines.

Steve (Web Marketing Specialist, myWebhero) is our main point of contact, but Tracy (Account Manager, myWebhero) handles our budget, and Lacey (Digital Marketing Manager, myWebhero) works with us on offers and helps make changes to the website.

How did you come to work with myWebhero?

We looked at several companies via LinkedIn and online searches. myWebhero reached out and arranged to come and see us. We were pleased with what they had to offer, so we selected them for the project. Once the website was completed, we tried a month-long trial period to see how their lead generation worked. It was really successful, so we continue to work with them.

Over two years, we’ve spent about £1,500 (approximately $1,900 USD) each month.

We started working with them in 2017, and the project is ongoing.

From a marketing perspective, this is the most cost-effective thing we’ve done. For every £1,000 we spend with them, we generate around £10,000 in sales. They're also really good at reporting and helping us maximize what we get out of the system.

How did myWebhero perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very reactive and good at getting things done on time. If I ask for a report, I’ll get one in a matter of hours. It’s an easy process—we mainly communicate via email.

They have a high level of professionalism and explain things really well. Sometimes technical conversations will go over my head, but they walk through their processes so I can easily understand what they’re doing. I always know where my money is going and what I am going to get out of it.

No, I don’t think they could do anything better.

Google Ads PPC for Recruitment Agency

“Our profits went up 50% last fiscal year, and myWebhero Ltd played a very big part in enabling that.”

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

myWebhero Ltd manages Google Ads PPC advertising to help improve a business pipeline. They optimized a website for SEO.

Wendy Cradock
Managing Director, Alexander James

myWebhero Ltd’s work is highly effective at generating new leads and driving revenue. Market competitors who also use Google Ads aren’t seeing nearly the same results. myWebhero Ltd facilitates an undemanding process and exceeds expectations in their efforts to satisfy requirements.

I’m the managing director at Alexander James, a PR and marketing recruitment agency in the UK.

What challenge were you trying to address with myWebhero Ltd?

My company hired myWebhero Ltd to help us improve our new business pipeline.

myWebhero Ltd provides digital marketing services. First, they optimized our website for SEO. They manage our Google Ads PPC advertising.

Steven (Managing Director, myWebhero Ltd) makes changes to the site, and he offers comprehensive support beyond Google Ads. Lacey (Digital Marketing Manager, myWebhero Ltd) works directly on our Google Ads account, and Tracy (Account Manager, myWebhero Ltd) oversees accounts and invoicing.

How did you come to work with myWebhero Ltd?

My company had hired a company that Steven previously worked at to do our online advertising with Google Ads. Although we were initially pleased with their work, the results and traction declined when Steven left the company, and we terminated the contract. After a few months, I contacted Steven on LinkedIn, and he took us on as a client.

We pay a monthly fee. This calendar year, we will spend £6,000 Pound (approximately $6,700 USD).

Our partnership began in August 2016, and it is ongoing.

I know their work is effective because it’s the only digital advertising we’re doing, and we continue to get new leads. When I was recently away on holiday, we didn’t do any Google Ads work, but I still came back to two new job leads.

Many of my colleagues in the same sector as us use Google Ads, and they do not see the level of results that we are with myWebhero Ltd. Our profits went up 50% last fiscal year, and myWebhero Ltd played a very big part in enabling that.

How did myWebhero Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m very hands-off with myWebhero Ltd because I’m confident they know what they’re doing. I’ve worked with myWebhero Ltd for three years now, plus the year I worked with Steven when he was at his previous company.

myWebhero Ltd is incredibly supportive. They are prepared to go above and beyond our contractual agreements. If I have any questions or problems, I know that I can email Steve and get a quick response.

No, I’m very happy. They’re very important to us.

Tell them what you want to achieve and listen to how they suggest making it happen. They know what they’re doing.

I’d give them a 4.5 simply because we don’t have project schedules; I let them get on with it.
    Comparatively speaking, they are market rate. However, if you look at our ROI, they provide superb value for money. They’ve impacted our bottom line.
    The results speak for themselves. Competitors using Google Ads aren’t seeing the same results as us.
    I refer them all the time.

PPC Campaign for Gift Engraving Company

“I’m impressed by myWebhero Ltd’s commitment to helping my business.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

myWebhero Ltd rebuilt an existing PPC campaign, and they continue to run it.

Norwich, United Kingdom
Marc Skipper
Owner, Director & Engraver, Engrave It Now Ltd

myWebhero Ltd has delivered the results they promised, such as a substantial increase in turnover. Intuitive and success-oriented, the team communicates seamlessly and responds quickly.

I’m the owner, director, and engraver of Engrave It Now Ltd. We engrave and personalize gifts ranging from wallets to jewelry.

What challenge were you trying to address with myWebhero Ltd?

As the owner of the business and an engraver working on the premises, I didn’t have time to work on my PPC campaigns. I had problems with the people running my campaigns; also, Google’s changing policies were making it difficult to maintain relevant campaigns.

myWebhero Ltd took over my company’s existing PPC campaign and rebuilt it from the ground up. They continue to manage the campaign today.

My primary contact is Steven (Managing Director, myWebhero Ltd). I’ve had contact with other members of his team as well.

How did you come to work with myWebhero Ltd?

I had a contact at Google who looked at my business and gave me 3–4 vendor names that they thought would be suitable after the problems I’d had with other companies. When I reached out to these vendors, myWebhero Ltd responded quickly and answered my questions. Steven seemed intuitive, and he made the process very straightforward. He guaranteed results.

I began working with myWebhero Ltd in May 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

Over the past twelve months of working with myWebhero Ltd, my company has had its best year in its nearly two decades of existence. I’ve seen an increase in turnover of about £100,000 (approximately $126,700 USD).

How did myWebhero Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is excellent. I mostly communicate with Steven over the phone. myWebhero Ltd is also accessible via email. They foster an easy back-and-forth.

I’m impressed by myWebhero Ltd’s commitment to helping my business. The results speak volumes.

No, I have no criticisms at the moment.

I've already referred them.

Bronze