Double your Business with MyOutDesk

Founded in 2008, MyOutDesk, LLC is one largest & most trusted virtual assistant staffing companies in the USA, with over 5,000 clients across industries including real estate, mortgage, IT/tech, human resources, healthcare and more!

We're located in Sacramento, California, with overseas offices in the Philippines managing a staff of thousands of virtual assistants specializing in real estate administration, transaction coordination, marketing, and inside sales (ISA).

MyOutDesk virtual assistants (VAs) work from their fully-equipped home offices in Southeast Asia, which allows us to provide service for over 60% less than the cost of hiring full time staff in the USA - which saves our clients over $100 million dollars a year in expenses.

Our Mission is to provide business professionals with indispensable leverage through our virtual assistants to help them regain their time freedom and have the ability to grow their business, all while reducing costs. We’ve been overwhelmingly successful in that mission, saving our clients millions in staffing expenses every single year.

We started with a vision to provide an easy, step-by-step process for outsourcing repetitive business tasks, and built it over time into the industry’s most trusted provider of assistant services.

We took the lessons learned from a decade of virtual assistant services experience to help our clients eliminate the pitfalls of outsourcing. This “hands on” experience has helped us to develop a better system of checks and balances to ensure we are delivering the highest quality of service possible.

Today, we’re proud to have thousands of successful businesses as our clients, including some of the largest and  most successful brands in the industry. We value our clients and treat them all with white-glove service and support, whether you’re a small brokerage or a multinational corporation.

1,000 - 9,999
2008
Sacramento, CA
  • 2600 Capital Ave Suite 300
    Sacramento, CA 95816

Real Estate Virtual Assistants

12 Years. 5,000+ clients – including half of Real Trends Top 10 Teams! MyOutDesk takes pride in being the highest rated Virtual Assistant company in the marketplace with over 200 verified 5-star business reviews! We’re proud to show you our track record of excellence, which is why clients have given us 100’s of 5-Star client reviews for exceptional quality & service

Founded in 2008, MyOutDesk is the largest, most

stable & reputable provider of virtual staffing in the real estate industry, serving more than 5000 clients, including half of RealTrends™ Top 10 teams, MyOutDesk is the trusted Virtual Assistant platform used by the most innovative companies.

Virtual Assistant for Property Manager

"The assistant is now a vital part of our company after only a few short months."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

MyOutDesk provided a virtual assistant for a rental property company. The assistant handled guest relations, payment authorization, notetaking, and data entry.

San Diego, California
Jeremy Taylor
CEO/CO-Founder, Kaizen Accommodations

MyOutDesk's virtual assistant has exceeded expectations and is a vital part of the client's company. The assistant and MyOutDesk communicated very well. Their system was user-friendly and simple to use.

Please describe your company and your position.

Kaizen Rentals is a short term rental property management company. I am the CEO and one of the co-founders of the company.

For what purpose did your company hire MyOutDesk?

We needed a dependable pre-trained employee that could handle the tasks that we assigned them, adjust to changing work conditions and that most importantly we didn't need to screen and train ourselves. Typical tasks for us are; Guest messaging and relations, scheduling and authorizing payments, scheduling cleanings, researching, note taking and spreadsheet creation and data entry. We are a small company so we truly needed someone who could do many things and do them well.

What were your goals for this engagement?

To find a driven and motivated virtual assistant to help us with various tasks in our rapidly growing short term rental management company.

After looking for a virtual assistant and hiring one that didn't work out we heard about MOD. Once we spoke with them about their hiring process and strict hiring/training procedures I knew we found the right company and they have only validated our decision since then.

Describe the engagement in detail.

We had a consultation to determine what our needs were as a company and what type of person we were looking to hire. We were given lots of good advice and feedback and a date for interviews with our new candidates that were screened and selected by MOD.

What is the status of the engagement?

Month to month.

Initially I had a call with a sales rep who answered all my questions and made sure we were a fit for each other. Then I was assigned to an account manager who helped me through the entire hiring process. Once I selected my VA to hire I was assigned a case manager and they are available and in contact with me regularly to this day.

Can you share any outcomes from the engagement that demonstrate progress or success?

We interviewed 4 candidates who were all qualified and competent. From those 4 I would have gladly hired 3 of them. I hired one and the candidate has exceeded our expectations. The assistant is now a vital part of our company after only a few short months. The assistant had all of the necessary skills to thrive with minimal training from us.

Very easy and effective.

I have been impressed with the company and its processes as a whole from day 1. They communicate extremely well, their software is easy to use, their billing is effortless and we have been guided and helped in every way from start to finish. Most important and impressive; we now have a full time virtual assistant who is professional, efficient and an integral part of our company.

Not that I have noticed so far.