Reliable + Results-Driven Software Development❗

My Web Programmer is a full-service software partner, capable of designing, developing, and maintaining both web and mobile applications. Our global client base includes emerging startups and established enterprises alike.

Since 2008, we have worked on 500+ projects for clients from more than 20 countries.

Websites, mobile apps and software products we have designed and built significantly contributed to the success of our customers.

We deliver high quality solutions by combining technology expertise, proven methodologies and business domain knowledge.

We believe our success is in our client's success, so we just do great work. We'd love to learn more about your project. Visit our website or email us at [email protected]

2008
Atlanta, GA
  • 265 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Suite 3217 Atlanta, Georgia 30308, USA
    Atlanta, GA 30308

ICON4X4, AddArmor, Award-winning Custom Home Builder, Tansu (Award-winning Yacht Manufacturer), DekSmart Railings, Century Aluminum Products, Wise Business Plans

Custom Software Development for Timely Projects Image

Custom Software Development for Timely Projects

Timely Projects is a project management system software service provider. My Web Programmer built custom software for the client. This is a web-based application with multiple project management features.

Software Development for Front Invoice Image

Software Development for Front Invoice

Front Invoice is a custom web app that My Web Programmer developed. This is a Software as a Service (SaaS) app that allows users to create invoices on the go. Users create an account, enter their details, and create invoices. The software allows users to email invoices through the system, set recurring invoices, send late reminders, create estimates and access from the mobile.

Web Development for ICON Image

Web Development for ICON

My Web Programmer provided Web Design and Development for ICON4X4, a major custom hand made automobile manufacturer.

Web Development for Award Winning Yacht Manufacturing Company Image

Web Development for Award Winning Yacht Manufacturing Company

We provided web development, website support and maintenance for Award-winning and one of the best yacht manufacturing company.

LabPlus International Image

LabPlus International

FliWheel Image

FliWheel

Help Me Save Image

Help Me Save

Help Me Save is a crowd funding platform that allows users to save money by setting aside money for the things that can make a difference for their futures.

Help Me Save's free crowdfunding platform is one of the best way to make user's online fundraiser a success. With powerful tools, it's simple to start, share and manage a compelling campaign. Best of all, Help Me Save's Life Stages system makes the need for saving

and planning easier to explain to children and young people just learning about financial independence, by tying savings goals to well-known life events.
60 Seconds - Mobile App Image

60 Seconds - Mobile App

HomeLis Image

HomeLis

QR Data Center Image

QR Data Center

ClevverMail  Image

ClevverMail

ClevverMail allows its users a way to get a professional business address throughout the world, and is one of the few services also providing a continuously expanding global network of available business addresses.

Instead of an all-inclusive high fixed price, ClevverMail allows the customer the freedom to adapt their postbox according to their needs; whether you are looking to use the address for your business, you

want to shop in another country and forward the packages to your own or just to get all your postal mail scanned for easy storage. ClevverMail is the new Cloud Post2.0.

Backend Web Rebuild for Children's Consignment Event

"The quality of their work for their price point’s exceptional."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

My Web Programmer provides backend development services to update a proprietary program for a children’s consignment event. Using PHP, the team redeveloped about 150 pages to support various site functions.

Marietta, Georgia
Jennifer Hadsell
VP, All4Kids

My Web Programmer effectively navigates a complex platform to deliver a superior website that performs efficiently. The team’s accessible and leverages tools that support transparent and seamless collaboration. Their communicativeness and attentiveness lead to a successful partnership.

I’m the VP of a children’s consignment event.

What challenge were you trying to address with My Web Programmer?

We created a proprietary program about 10 years ago. As it was outdated, we needed to totally overhaul our program that about 1,000 individuals used.

My Web Programmer totally overhauled the backend of our website. Their team went through the backend page by page, button by button, and script by script, to rewrite the program in PHP. They revamped about 150 different pages.

Users log into the backend of the site to manage and create inventory as well as print their own tags. Administrators also use the backend to track sales.

I have a main point of contact and communicate with three other programmers.

How did you come to work with My Web Programmer?

I found them online and read their reviews on Clutch. Their price point and responsiveness sold us.

We’ve spent around $25,000 on the project.

We started the project in December 2019, and we’re close to wrapping it up.

The website runs smoothly and quickly. Our database includes hundreds of thousands of inventory records, which may cause confusion. It’s been great to work with them because they find and fix even the smallest glitches.

How did My Web Programmer perform from a project management standpoint?

In the beginning, we communicated via email. We then had a phone call to ensure that we were on the same page. Once we established a scope, their team set up a platform on Trello for our organization. They created a card for each web page, allowing us to track their work daily.

They’re extremely responsive, which I appreciate. Their team understands exactly what I ask of them and then fulfills it. Their team gives daily updates, and I appreciate the frequent communication. It’s easy to work with them.

Their responsiveness stood out. I contacted many different vendors and a majority didn't get back to me. The quality of their work for their price point’s exceptional. Being a small business, we didn’t have hundreds of thousands to spend on the project.

No, they’ve been great.

Be organized with your expectations. Every day, I make a list of what I need that My Web Programmer punches off. I feel that the more organized we are, the more they can do their job.

I’ve been very happy with the value.
    However, I don’t want them to have too much work because I like working with them.

Web Development for Independent Design Studio

"They are very, very good at finding solutions for any requests I throw at them."

Mar. - Apr. 2020

My Web Programmer developed a website for an independent graphic design studio. The team built the staging site for development and review purposes.

Owner, Independent Design Studio

The development allows the client to focus on important business processes. My Web Programmer leverages their experience and expertise to create quality sites that meet the needs of the client. The team is hard-working, creative, and easy to work with.

I'm the owner of an independent graphic design studio specializing in design solutions for luxury brands.

For what projects/services did your company hire My Web Programmer?

I work with Clients to create custom design and functionality to meet their unique website objectives. My Web Programmer implements the final product from a development standpoint.

As a designer, I have to create a design vision for how a site looks/works in static format... My Web Programmer is consistently able to translate that into reality by developing fully functional websites based on the provided design vision.

My Web Programmer came highly recommended by a client who has worked with them for many years.

I provided website design documentation, instructions, and graphic assets. My Web Programmer implemented the website on a staging site for development and review purposes. We then worked back and forth on any necessary revision until final approval. Once approved, the site went LIVE.

I worked with one primary contact. He handled everything from quoting, technical questions, and all stages of the review process from start to finish.

Involving My Web Programmer for their development capabilities allows me to work on websites from a design standpoint, knowing I have their expertise to make it a reality.

I worked with My Web Programmer 100% via email (which I prefer). They are very quick to respond to any questions, and they're always on top of keeping the project moving along without the need for me to follow up about progress.

Many of the requests I have for them are very custom or on-off. They are very, very good at finding solutions for any requests I throw at them.

None that I can think of.

Overall Score Great experience overall!
    Things are done in a timely manner.
    Reasonable Pricing.
    Great Quality
    I would certainly refer them.

Mobile App Dev Project for Startup

"I'm impressed with their sincerity and honesty which help build trust."

May 2014 - Mar. 2015

A startup hired My Web Programmer to design and develop a mobile app end to end. In an agile build, they developed the app, tested features, and solicited feedback.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Muhammad Arif
Founder, 60sec

The app was launched in 3–4 months, with all bottlenecks at the cause of the startup. They received new clients quickly. The team at My Web Programmer was sincere, honest, and trustworthy. They were communicative.

I founded the startup 60sec with another cofounder. It was a mobile app to shoot 60 second videos to pitch yourself as a video profile. The app was developed and launched on google play store.

For what projects/services did your company hire My Web Programmer?

I hired My Web Programmer to design and develop the mobile app end to end. Also, to give first few months post go live support.

To add value to the human-to-human value chain and shorten the leadtime in the hiring process.

I was looking for vendors and spoke to many, My Web Programmer was one of them. I found them on Google Search.

It took a few weeks to finalise the scope amd the services price. The project then started with requirements elicitation followed by design prorotyping. It was agile development where frequent builds were provided to us to check and test features to provide feedback. Initially we had face to face meetings but then later into the project cycle we were working more virtually as I was based in Singapore.

Customer Account Manager Project Manager Design lead Solution Architect Developers QA

The app was launched as MVP in 3-4 months. I had resource bottlenecks at my end which was a constraint. We kept on launching the releases with bug fixes and new features subsequently. In the initial 3 months after launch we managed to secure a fee good recruitment firms as clients.

My touchpoint was with design lead, solution architect, project manager and account manager. Communication was decent and clear escalation paths were provided should they be needed. We used trello for tracking progress.

Their sincerity and honesty which help build trust. I have done other work with them too apart from 60sec.

Improvement areas could be on more availability during my timezone as I was a few hours ahead of them but we adjusted a little and they adjusted a little as and when needed.

Overall Score I am a satisfied customer and a repeated one too.
    Detailed and to the point.
    It was competitive
    The bugs were not many. Design was clean. User friendly.
    I have already referred to many and worked eith them on other projects too

Web Dev for Content Marketing & Communications Agency

“They were quick and efficient, and they made sure that everything looked perfect.”

May - Sept. 2019

My Web Programmer developed a new WordPress website for a marketing and PR firm. The site has a scroll feature and incorporates all the desired content on one page.

Westlake Village, California
Account Manager, Content Marketing and Communications Agency

Site traffic and SEO have both improved, and users compliment the new look and feel. My Web Programmer was communicative and responsive, and they delivered on all the details within the initial scope of work.

I manage client accounts for a marketing and PR agency. We work with luxury transportation, technology, and design outlets.

What challenge were you trying to address with My Web Programmer?

We wanted to create a new website with video content. The old site was very basic, and we wanted to overhaul it with new client content.

They created a WordPress site for us from scratch. We wanted the site to have a scroll feature with all the content on the same page. They did everything we wanted, and we're very pleased with the finished result.

We had one point of contact who took care of everything.

How did you come to work with My Web Programmer?

We found them through our graphic designer. We initially used them for a client's site, and we liked them so well that we decided to use them for our own project.

The project started in May or June 2019, and everything was completed by September 2019. We were busy on our end, so we occasionally put the project on hold.

We've seen an increase in site visits, and our SEO is much better. Our clients love the new site, and we get a lot of compliments on its look and feel.

How did My Web Programmer perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication was great, and everything worked out well. They responded immediately, and we got regular updates. They gave us helpful tips for monitoring, and we're so pleased with our main contact. Most of our interactions were through email.

They reacted well to all our questions, and they fixed any issues within 24 hours. They were quick and efficient, and they made sure that everything looked perfect.

I can't think of anything they should improve. We're so pleased with their work, and our clients are very impressed.

We outlined what we wanted within one email. We included a lot of detail, which made the process much faster. If you know what you want beforehand, you will save time.

Overall Score They did so much work for us, and we're completely amazed by everything they delivered. They're such a pleasure to work with.
    They met all our deadlines, and their scheduling was perfect.
    Projects like these are usually more expensive, and we're so grateful they charged what they did.
    They delivered everything we wanted.
    We want to work with them again, and we'll recommend them to any of our clients.

Web Dev & Design for Personal Protection Company

“They’ve delivered high-quality work on very quick turnaround times.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

My Web Programmer designed and developed a website for a vehicle safety and security technology company. In their iterative process, they regularly collected feedback on their content implementations.

Jackson, Wyoming
President & Founder, Security & Protection Company

The site is complete and fully-functioning. The team earned an extended partnership with the company based on its consistent ability to integrate and adjust content quickly. Their focused, proactive attitude makes them an idea ongoing development partner, willing to make changes on the spot.

I’m the founder and president of a vehicle security and protection company.

What challenge were you trying to address with My Web Programmer?

We needed a partner to design and develop our website. They needed to be able to continue growing with us, updating the site as needed.

They handled the layout design and coding, making the site compatible with mobile. As part of their design, they incorporate videos, our coverage in popular media, and written content about our vehicles and products. They also linked that content to other pages.

In our process, we would talk about our requirements. Then, they would build and send us their work on an inactive domain. From there, we would provide feedback. It was a very iterative workflow that lasted about three months.

We spoke directly with Mohsin (Web & Mobile Product Manager, My Web Programmer) over the course of the project.

How did you come to work with My Web Programmer?

My public relations firm recommended My Web Programmer to us.

At this point, we’re only spending a few hundred dollars for periodic changes. During the design and development phase, we probably spent about a thousand dollars every month for a few months straight.

We started working together for approximately a year and a half ago. Our teams still do ongoing work and intend to do so for the foreseeable future.

They’ve delivered high-quality work on very quick turnaround times. Their costs have always been pretty reasonable too. We don’t currently monitor how well the site is performing, but we’re implementing that soon.

How did My Web Programmer perform from a project management standpoint?

They did a great job with communication, which is why we’re still using them. Usually, between 24–48 hours, they answer all my requests for site changes. When they’ve made the adjustments, they send over updates and a link to the work. I’ll check it out and give my feedback.

They offer good value. When I send a task to them, it gets done within 48 hours. I’ve never worked with another company, so I can’t compare them directly. However, it’s been a very easy process.

Our collaboration was pretty easy. I can’t recommend any changes.

They work best by receiving emails containing a list of requirements and addressing them from there. That seems to be the most effective way to deal with them.

Overall Score Both the product and experience have been notable.
    The projects are consistently done in time.
    All of their pricing is reasonable.
    They’re always reliable and their work is quality.
    My experience has been very good.

Website Design & Dev for Video Game Community Forum

"I appreciated their dedication to providing us with a quality website."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

My Web Programmer designed and developed a website for an online gaming community. Users can navigate the site to rate or report fellow gamers they’ve met while competing.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Owner, Video Game Community

My Web Programmer exceeded expectations by delivering a website that features more automated processes for staff and a more user-friendly frontend. The team is communicative and provides thorough updates. My Web Programmer has a wealth of valuable experience.

I am the owner of an online video game community that allows users to rate or report players they have interacted with while gaming.

For what projects/services did your company hire My Web Programmer?

After several failed projects with other vendors, I hired My Web Programmer to develop my website.

We hoped to introduce a platform that would make player information more readily available so that online gaming can be safer.

We went through many outlets trying to find the best company to create what we envisioned. Most other vendors were either inexperienced or too expensive. My Web Programmer, however, had the necessary qualifications and was able to stay within our budget.

They designed and developed our website to integrate with one of the most popular video game platform APIs, which allows users to search for other players and display online profiles. My Web Programmer also created a backend panel so that our staff could input data and monitor our users more effectively.

We interacted only with a project manager.

Before this project, everything had to be entered manually, and we lacked a user-friendly experience. As we have made progress, our staff can work faster thanks to new automation methods, and the frontend is less cumbersome for our users. My Web Programmer exceeded our expectations with this website.

My Web Programmer utilizes a structured approach to project management. We communicated well through email. Their team was always available to answer questions or provide progress updates.

I appreciated their dedication to providing us with a quality website.

No, I consider this to be a successful engagement.

Overall Score They were timely and cost-effective.
    They met every deadline.
    It was important that they stayed within our budget.
    They exceeded my expectations with the quality.
    I will go out of my way to tell people about My Web Programmer.

WordPress Development for Clothing Retailer

"Their incredible communication distinguishes them from other providers."

Apr. - Aug. 2018

My Web Programmer designed and developed a WordPress e-commerce website where users can buy and sell products. They also support its CMS.

Waldwick, New Jersey
Neivis Paulino
Founder, Galilee Life

Customers and vendors enjoy the attractive, user-friendly website. My Web Programmer is always available to answer questions, solve issues, and offer advice. They act as a true business partner, delivering projects on time and keeping the company's long-term goals in mind.

Galilee Life is a multi-vendor fashion sales website, and I'm the founder.

For what projects/services did your company hire My Web Programmer?

I was looking for a tech-savvy partner to help build the Galilee Life website from scratch, willing to go the extra mile to help me achieve my goals.

My main goal was to have a website that was completely prepared to go live with no technical impediments. I wanted to show Galilee Life to the world.

Another company referred us to them. We considered four other companies, but chose My Web Programmer because they had our best interests at heart. They weren't just trying to make more money; they were willing to build a relationship.

My Web Programmer started by designing a mockup for the homepage and inner pages of the website. Then, they developed the website from scratch. It's a mobile-responsive paltform with multiple functions. Users can register an showcase their products, and shoppers can buy new, used, or handmade items. The My Web Programmer team also built a forum feature using a WordPress CMS that allows our staff to manage users and add, update, and delete content.

My role is simply to observe and make small changes. My programmer does all the work, and we communicate almost daily. The full team includes several members, but its size has changed over time.

We only launched a few months ago, but our vendors are happy with the results. It's an easy-to-use platform. We couldn't have asked for anything better.

Their effective workflow and communication are amazing. If we encounter a question we can't answer, we go directly to their team for help. It's truly a wonderful relationship

I'm impressed by their ability to complete tasks in such a timely manner. Their incredible communication distinguishes them from other providers. They care about the work and truly bring my vision to life.

I can't think of anything because they're amazing. They definitely haven't fallen short of my expectations. I still use their services and seek their knowledge in any areas I don't understand.

WordPress Site for International Flight Attendant Group

“The site functions well, and we’ve only seen positive results.”

Jan. 2017 - Jan. 2018

My Web Programmer created a WordPress site that supports retired flight attendant chapters nationwide. It features a sign-in portal, uploading/downloading capabilities, PayPal integration, and a directory.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Santa Cruz, Califorina
Website Manager, International Flight Attendant Group

The completed site met all technical and design requirements. My Web Programmer was able to develop a directory that lists about 1,200 members, each with their own individual form page. Clear communication and reliable service made them an excellent development provider.

I’m the website manager for an international group of retired flight attendants. We have chapters across the country.

For what projects/services did your company hire My Web Programmer?

We engaged My Web Programmer to designed a complicated WordPress site, complete with pictures, video, and a directory for 1,200 people.

The site had to be reliable and functional, and the directory needed to be set up as a form page for each individual. We also wanted to have active and inactive switches.

We found them online and discussed our project with them along with a couple of other web designers. Ultimately, we chose My Web Programmer because they had a better idea of what we needed and how to accomplish the task to stay within budget.

They created an interactive WordPress site with a directory that supported 1,200 people and 40 individual chapters. Key functions included the capacity to upload hundreds of photos, set up forms for pages, and download information at our discretion. The site also featured a sign-in portal and PayPal integration.

There were approximately 10 people on the team to set the project up.

The site functions well, and we’ve only seen positive results.

The project manager was very impressive. He helped to make sure that every step of the website was done to our specification. If we had to make changes, they did them right away.

I appreciated that we had direct access to our project manager anytime we need support. If he couldn’t answer our question, he would send it to the team.

No, none that I can think of.

Overall Score Our website has never been better.
    The scheduling was excellent. There was never a problem.
    For this type of work, they were affordably within the mid-range.
    They were excellent with the details.
    I have no problem with recommending them to anyone.

Web & Mobile Development for Video References Application

“I don’t know of any other companies in the US that are as good as them.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

My Web Programmer built a web and mobile app, integrating features such as email notifications and live video recording. They’re currently beta testing the products, which should go live within a few months.

Durham, North Carolina
Thomas Massey
CEO, inquireaboutme, inc.

My Web Programmer is inexpensive and does phenomenal work. The apps work as requested, and beta testers only have positive feedback about the functionality and design. The team communicates well and is extremely professional, striving to build a successful product.

I’m the CEO of inquireaboutme, Inc., a social media platform that allows people and organizations to highlight their achievements through video references.

What challenge were you trying to address with My Web Programmer?

We needed a partner willing to do computer programming for a new startup. We needed help with web and mobile app development.

I provided My Web Programmer with blueprints on how the social media should operate, including user accounts and how everything should be interconnected. They used Laravel to build the platform and made it functional according to my specs. It includes email notifications, live video recording, and a complex infrastructure that’s easy for users to interact with. They work with our third-party partners, including RunAsCloud and AWS. We’re currently in beta testing and plan to go live within the next few months.

I mainly interact with the project manager, but there are at least three developers working on our project.

How did you come to work with My Web Programmer?

I did research and looked into numerous companies. I’m personally financing the whole operation, so I needed a financially feasible option. I found My Web Programmer and liked their site, so I read all the reviews I could find. There wasn’t any negative feedback, and they have done phenomenal projects with various companies, so we hired them.

I’ve spent about $11,000 so far. Computer programming is normally quite expensive, but they break down the payments to make it possible.

We’ve been working together since February 2018.

The platform functions as it should and is relatively flawless. I couldn’t be happier with their work. User feedback has been overwhelmingly positive; we haven’t received any negative comments.

How did My Web Programmer perform from a project management standpoint?

We talk almost every day, tracking progress and updating me on any changes. They’re extremely professional and require minimal oversight. We use Trello and email to communicate. They follow directions and make sure the product functions correctly. They seamlessly work with our other partners, doing honest and good work.

Working with them is effective and comfortable; I completely trust their team. We have a great relationship, and we plan on working together long after our product has launched. Their customer service is outstanding, and they want me to be successful. If it wasn’t for them, I wouldn’t have been able to financially support this project.

No, I have nothing negative to say about them. They’re professional, cordial, and foster a friendly relationship.

If you have a complex website infrastructure platform, use My Web Programmer; they’ll be the best value. I don’t know of any other companies in the US that are as good as them.

Overall Score I’m completely satisfied.

Development for a Web Platform

“He delivered more than what I expected.”

Feb. – Aug. 2018

My Web Programmer developed the front- and backend of a web platform to help automate business. They set up the site to have one super admin and his team was assigned as operators to work on the system.

Malaysia
Hari Naveen Christopher
Mailbox Franchise Owner

My Web Programmer successfully understood the understated needs and built upon those needs to deliver a high-quality system that works flawlessly and garners great user feedback. The team excels in thoughtful, detailed development complemented by their personable style that bridged the distance.

I have a mailbox franchise.

What challenge were you trying to address with My Web Programmer?

With e-commerce and how business is being done in the region, I saw great potential to do a web platform, but I didn’t have the expertise.

Previously, we did everything manually. I wanted the ability to be a super admin so that I could assign operators to work on the system and for them to sell products to customers. Mohsin (Product Manager, My Web Programmer) gave us a virtual online system that we can operate from anywhere. Mohsin helped me create the backend of the system.

I will be working with him in the future on developing the website as well as developing the system a little more and then we will take it to market. Currently, it is all web-based, but we have discussed working together to move it to an application once the business starts to pick up within the region.

Mohsin was my primary contact. He has a team behind him as well.

How did you come to work with My Web Programmer?

The budget was a consideration and he was not the first firm that I spoke to. I needed someone who could grasp what I was trying to say without me saying too much. I needed someone who could give me feedback. I gave a few people the same brief, and Mohsin clarified what I needed; it was almost like he was in my head. He immediately grasped exactly what I needed, and I didn’t have to explain too much. I clicked with him from the beginning. He was extremely polite and responsive and that made the decision to work with him easy.

We spent around $7,000.

We worked together on this project from February–August 2018.

The features are spot-on with what we discussed including his input, which was extremely helpful. He delivered more than what I expected. I see a huge potential for the system in the future.

Mohsin spoke about features, and he took things a few steps further. That is one of the reasons I enjoyed working with him. Mohsin put detail and thought into it, which was cool. We haven’t had any issues, and feedback has been great.

How did My Web Programmer perform from a project management standpoint?

I missed a few things initially, but Mohsin clarified them with me and advised me on some of the features in the system that I didn’t see, which was wonderful. It was exceptionally fast. Because of the time zone difference, I expected to wait a week to have meetings and discuss things. With Mohsin and his team, I received all the feedback within the same week, and most of the time it was a surprise. Mohsin was exceedingly efficient. Our main form of communication was email.

I was most impressed with their professionalism and work ethic. For me personally, I appreciated the human factor; they were willing to put themselves in our shoes. I may be just a client halfway across the world, but it felt like they were sitting next to me. They were willing to take a risk. I’m sure it takes a lot of hours to create something like this. They had the human element to sit with me and get the work done as if it was their own project and I loved that.

They are too nice. It isn’t a bad thing. They are young people, and they need to say no more.

They are spot-on and I can’t wait to go back to them.

Trust them. Be 100% transparent with whomever you work with.