Subscription Box Website Design and Marketing

My Subscription Business, world's 1st Subscription-focused website design, and marketing agency located in India.

We specialize in:-

1. Developing and designing the finest Subscription box business websites
  2. Implementation of high-performing marketing strategies - From SEO to Influencer-marketing

So your subscription-based business reaches the right target audience at the right time.

My Subscription Business
19, Emporium Mall
Chandigarh, CH

1. The Book Box Pack – London (UK)

2. My Snack Club – Los Angeles, CA

3. Beauty Box Gem – Los Angeles, CA

4. Brown Schooling – Boca Raton, Florida

WordPress Design & Development for Salesforce Consultants

“We were impressed with the quality of their design. They understood all of our expectations.”

Mar. - July 2018

My Subscription Business built a new WordPress website, managing both design and development. They tested the website before it went live and designed landing pages for various events.

Norcross, Georgia
Head of Marketing & Comm, Docmation

The traffic to the website and the user engagement have increased, while custom designed landing pages are bringing new leads. My Subscription Business went above and beyond to meet the tight deadlines, while their expertise and ability to deliver on promises made them a reliable partner.

I'm the head of marketing and communications at Docmation. We provide extensive e-commerce solutions to our clients and communities.

What challenge were you trying to address with My Subscription Business?

Our website wasn't working properly and we weren't able to publish fresh content. Also, we weren’t satisfied with the look and feel of our old site. We started looking for a company to develop a new website for us.

They built a new WordPress website for us, handling everything from the backend development to the UX/UI design. First, we discussed our requirements and they sent us a proposal. The entire project was divided into three phases–design, development, and testing. It was a very collaborative process and our team had to approve each phase. We wanted our website to go live within two weeks because we were attending an event and needed a custom designed landing page. They worked quickly and finished the website by our deadline.

I worked with a project manager and their lead designer.

How did you come to work with them?

We liked the examples of their past work, so we decided they'd be a good fit for our needs.

We spent about $3,000.

We worked with them between March and July 2018.

The traffic to our website has increased and our marketing team can easily publish new content. Our blog has also been very active and the landing pages for our events have brought us new leads. We're very happy with everything.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

Since we were working on a tight deadline, we talked to them almost every day via email. They're not a large team (there are about 15 of them), so they always communicate with each other and make sure the project is moving forward. If there were any issues, they addressed them quickly.

Their testing could use some improvement, but everything else went very well.

If you clearly convey your expectations, you can trust them to deliver exactly what you need.

We had a tight deadline, but they were able to meet it. They worked with our time zone and everything went very smoothly.
    They stayed within our budget. I received much higher quotes from the other companies I contacted.
    The quality was definitely above average.
    I've already recommended them and would do that again.

Digital Marketing for Magento Development Company

"They don't compromise quality over speed."

June 2016 - Ongoing

After a discovery phase, My Subscription Business developed online marketing strategies and curates social media accounts to garner target audiences.

Chandigarh,India
Ravinder Singh
Founder, RedChamps

My Subscription Business's work has increased downloads by 65% and web traffic by 178%. They're proactive, consistently communicating milestones and preparing new solutions to increase exposure. Their transparency in their work is critical to the project's success.

I am the founder of RedChamps, a Magento development company located in India. Our team of 28 employees serves clients across the USA and UAE.

For what projects/services did your company hire My Subscription Business?

We hired to My Subscription Business (MSB) to build a strong online presence of our company.

We aimed to boost our website traffic from 200 visits per month to 500 by the end of December 2016. Our long-term goal was to increase the downloads of our Magento extensions globally.

A colleague of mine was familiar with their work and recommended them to me. After checking out their portfolio and reviews, we conducted a test run. The results were satisfying, so we decided to hire them.

MSB conducts a series of meetings to set the milestones related to website traffic growth and the scope of social media management. From there, their team works with our in-house Magento developers to define our target audience. Using this foundation, they formulate online marketing strategies to grow our website traffic and drive more engagement with our social media accounts.

We work closely with their marketing head and a team of 35–40 digital marketers and web developers.

Since June 2016, their work has increased our Magento extension downloads 65% and web traffic by over 178%. Customers download 9 –11 Magento extensions per week.

Their marketing head conducts bi-weekly and monthly progress reports. We meet 2–3 times a month to discuss project issues, set new milestones, and create new solutions. I appreciate the effort their team makes to bridge the communication gap between our companies.

They're transparent and discuss everything in detail before applying it. We're learning a lot from their marketing team. They don't compromise quality over speed and explain thoroughly why online marketing takes time.

Overall Score Their transparency in their work is top notch.
    Their marketing head is on-point.
    Their quality is impressive.
    I am likely to recommend them to others.