Virtual Receptionists

My Receptionist is a leading provider of on‐demand front office support for small businesses, providing the tools and personnel to ensure your business is always responsive.

My Receptionist streamlines your front office operations by leveraging its experienced staff to respond to client requests and free up your precious time.

Basic info

• My Receptionist Eau Claire, WI
    800.686.0162

My Receptionist

Stellar Performance by My Receptionist

"Performance has been stellar! It has cut our customer service costs by half, and allows for seamless call handling."

501 - 1,000 Employees

Rapid City, SD
Owner, Customer Service

Recommendations:

Try it, you will find that it more than meets all your needs.

Experience:

It was highly recommended by colleagues, and after reviewing their website, I contacted them [My Receptionist]. After contacting them and having all my questions answered, I decided to sign up for a trial. Three weeks into the trial, I was sold. The system was nearly flawless, and the few issues I had were dealt with promptly. Our company uses scheduling, appointment reminders, secure mobile messaging, customer service, call handling. Performance has been stellar! It has cut our customer service costs by half, and allows for seamless call handling.

Pros:

Its very stable, with almost no downtime and its easy to customize.

Cons:

The over all cost seems high, but its worth it.

My Receptionist Exceeds Expectations

"It has benefited us by making us more efficient and fast in the way we operate and run our business."

501 - 1,000 Employees

Beaverton, OR
Owner, Business Development

Recommendations:

Id say if you want the most streamlined efficient virtual receptionist service this is one of the top considerations by far. Its great for smaller companies or larger companies. Its easy to use and easy to learn.

Experience:

It is one of the highest quality answering service you can get. The speed and reliability is some of the best in the industry. We've never really had any problems with an answering service, but the quality of My Receptionist is top of the line. Customers are happy with the process and so are the employees and executives. My receptionist also has a great reputation and was recommended to us by industry peers. We've never heard anything negative about My Receptionist. We use appointment reminders, mobile messaging, software integration, online scheduling, and virtual receptionists. The company has performed very well. It has exceeded our expectations. It has benefited us by making us more efficient and fast in the way we operate and run our business. Clients and customers are happy with how it works and so is everyone in our company.

Pros:

It's a great tool because it's easy to use. It's reliable and efficient. It integrates well with our other software and services.

Cons:

There is nothing to dislike about My Receptionist.

Saves Money for Financial Services Firm

"We have saved money in the long run."

1,001 - 5,000 Employees

Las Vegas, NV
Director, IT

Recommendations:

Try them. They have available plans for small, mid, and enterprise size businesses.

Experience:

An executive internally had previously used My Receptionist at his previous employment and he recommend it. We got some good pricing plans from them to review. There were 3 options to choose from ranging from $100-$250 per month. We chose the Express Plan which included 235 minutes at $250 per billing period. This includes voicemail with email notifications, 24/7 support, live call transferring, text message notifications, message taking, and return calls. It has worked out very well and has helped, certainly not hurt, our business. We have saved money in the long run.

Pros:

Unlimited talk time after call transfer. Call screening per given instructions. Plus, all those features I mentioned on a previous question about the services they provide.

Cons:

I really can honestly say I do not dislike anything. Maybe more included minutes initially.

Affordable and Professional Answering Service

"The performance is excellent and saved us time, money, benefits, and organizational problems."

Valley, AL
Manager, Administration

Recommendations:

Think about what part of having a receptionist is important to you and how that works for your company. Is it a benefit or not? Is it costing or saving you money? Is your receptionist out sick a lot, need vacation, have a replacement, missing your calls? These are all things to think about with a human. A machine takes the "human" away from mistakes with the phone and allows this person to focus on other things that are just as important but one or the other has to "give" if it is a very busy front office.

Experience:

I heard about My Receptionist from another business person and decided it might be worth our time to investigate the company. It has turned out to be invaluable to us. Now when we have an all hands company meeting, or there is a convention, or a large sales meeting, people are free to do their jobs and they don’t have to worry about answering calls. The company is committed to answering calls in a timely manner. If I were the head of the company, I would give My "new Receptionist" a raise! We use the following features: 24/7 answering, call forwarding, and the awesome message services. The performance is excellent and saved us time, money, benefits, and organizational problems.

Pros:

It is affordable, professional, and our clients are happy with it. That's when it really hit home -- they keep the clients happy.

Cons:

I am sure that a great receptionist would be wonderful at our front desk, but we really need more than one, if the person is to meet and greet, do the mail, do the packages, and would have been doing the "phone work."

Best Answering Service and Very Reliable

"We’ve had a positive response to the service and everyone’s happy."

Greenwood, IN
Director, IT

Recommendations:

Easy to use and positive.

Experience:

My Receptionist had great reviews best service and very reliable. We use virtual and live receptionists. We’ve had a positive response to the service and everyone’s happy.

Pros:

Easy to use.

Cons:

Nothing

My Receptionist Has Wonderful Performance

"Since we have started using them our company no longer misses an upcoming job and potential customer."

Redford, MI
Associate, Administration

Recommendations:

Take your time when selecting your package. Pick what's best for your company and budget.

Experience:

Actually, it was the pricing and the availability to customize so many features with My Receptionist. We just needed to be able to answer phones since we don't have an office building. We use call screening, live transferring, and text messaging notifications. My Receptionist’s performance has been wonderful. Since we have started using them our company no longer misses an upcoming job and potential customer.

Pros:

Phonecalls can always be answered because they are 24/7.

Cons:

The selection of minutes in the plan for the price. The selection of minutes in the plan for the price. They could offer an unlimited minute package.

Easy to Use Answering Service

"My Receptionist has allowed us to provide better replies and communications in a timely manner."

Garden Grove, CA
Owner, Sales

Take advantage of it.

Experience:

My Receptionist has allowed us to provide better replies and communications in a timely manner. We use their live call answering services.

Pros:

Ease of use.

Cons:

N/A

My Receptionist Saves Money and Time

"Its 24-7 service saves money and time."

Sanford, NC
Manager, Marketing

Recommendations:

If you don't require the person answering your calls to be knowledgeable on your products, it's great.

Experience:

We chose My Receptionist for their cost and 24-7 availability. We’ve had some customer service issues. We use their live answering services. It has benefited our company overall, but there have been some issues, as well, related to lack of industry knowledge & customer service.

Pros:

Its 24-7 service saves money and time.

Cons:

More industry knowledge & better training of employees.

Online Scheduling and Tech Integration for Media Firm

"Their performance has been excellent."

Pompano Beach, FL
Senior Manager, Other

Recommendations:

Absolutely choose it, do not pick another.

Experience:

My Receptionist had top reviews on almost all sites I checked. We use features such as online scheduling and technology integration. Their performance has been excellent. My company has not missed one single call since signing up.

Pros:

Ease of use, reliability, great integration and scheduling features.

Cons:

I do not dislike anything about the service.

My Receptionist Gets the Job Done

"It's easy to use, and get's the job done."

Trenton, MI
Associate, Administration

Recommendations:

An organization that has a lot of calls coming in.

Experience:

The problem we needed to solve was the amount of calls coming in from patients, so we decided on My Receptionist. We are using the automated answering service, which routes to a real person once we can answer. It has benefited the organization very well. They are very good. They help us get through our work a lot quicker.

Pros:

It's easy to use, and get's the job done.

Cons:

Nothing, it's perfect.