Virtual Receptionists

My Receptionist is a leading provider of on‐demand front office support for small businesses, providing the tools and personnel to ensure your business is always responsive.

My Receptionist streamlines your front office operations by leveraging its experienced staff to respond to client requests and free up your precious time.

Basic info:

• My Receptionist Eau Claire, WI
    800.686.0162

My Receptionist

Stellar Performance by My Receptionist

"Performance has been stellar! It has cut our customer service costs by half, and allows for seamless call handling."

501 - 1,000 Employees

Rapid City, SD
Owner, Customer Service

Recommendations:

Try it, you will find that it more than meets all your needs.

Experience:

It was highly recommended by colleagues, and after reviewing their website, I contacted them [My Receptionist]. After contacting them and having all my questions answered, I decided to sign up for a trial. Three weeks into the trial, I was sold. The system was nearly flawless, and the few issues I had were dealt with promptly. Our company uses scheduling, appointment reminders, secure mobile messaging, customer service, call handling. Performance has been stellar! It has cut our customer service costs by half, and allows for seamless call handling.

Pros:

Its very stable, with almost no downtime and its easy to customize.

Cons:

The over all cost seems high, but its worth it.

My Receptionist Exceeds Expectations

"It has benefited us by making us more efficient and fast in the way we operate and run our business."

501 - 1,000 Employees

Beaverton, OR
Owner, Business Development

Recommendations:

Id say if you want the most streamlined efficient virtual receptionist service this is one of the top considerations by far. Its great for smaller companies or larger companies. Its easy to use and easy to learn.

Experience:

It is one of the highest quality answering service you can get. The speed and reliability is some of the best in the industry. We've never really had any problems with an answering service, but the quality of My Receptionist is top of the line. Customers are happy with the process and so are the employees and executives. My receptionist also has a great reputation and was recommended to us by industry peers. We've never heard anything negative about My Receptionist. We use appointment reminders, mobile messaging, software integration, online scheduling, and virtual receptionists. The company has performed very well. It has exceeded our expectations. It has benefited us by making us more efficient and fast in the way we operate and run our business. Clients and customers are happy with how it works and so is everyone in our company.

Pros:

It's a great tool because it's easy to use. It's reliable and efficient. It integrates well with our other software and services.

Cons:

There is nothing to dislike about My Receptionist.

Saves Money for Financial Services Firm

"We have saved money in the long run."

1,001 - 5,000 Employees

Las Vegas, NV
Director, IT

Recommendations:

Try them. They have available plans for small, mid, and enterprise size businesses.

Experience:

An executive internally had previously used My Receptionist at his previous employment and he recommend it. We got some good pricing plans from them to review. There were 3 options to choose from ranging from $100-$250 per month. We chose the Express Plan which included 235 minutes at $250 per billing period. This includes voicemail with email notifications, 24/7 support, live call transferring, text message notifications, message taking, and return calls. It has worked out very well and has helped, certainly not hurt, our business. We have saved money in the long run.

Pros:

Unlimited talk time after call transfer. Call screening per given instructions. Plus, all those features I mentioned on a previous question about the services they provide.

Cons:

I really can honestly say I do not dislike anything. Maybe more included minutes initially.

Call Answering and Customer Support for Education Company

"Their performance has always been very good."

2016 - Ongoing

Ashburn, Virginia
IT Manager, Education Company

Why does your company use Business Process Outsourcing services? Did you use to handle these needs in-house?

We use these services because we need effective and rapid responses to our clients.

What is the volume of inbound calls your company was handling per day?

100.

What were your company’s goals for the partnership with this service provider?

Our goal was to improve our customer service and get rapid responses to them so they would be happier with us.​​​​​​​

What does this service provider provide for you on a normal basis?

They provide a very efficient call answering system. They are quick to solve issues with the clients and offer great work at making appointment scheduling. Their performance has always been very good.

Could you describe this service provider's pricing structure and how they bill you?

We have a package deal express with them. It is $250 per month.

How did you find and select this service provider?

We found them through a partnership.​​​​​​​

Please assess this service provider's quality of work.

They are very helpful and efficient using the call answering system, quick to solve issues, and provide great customer service in general.

How much time and money do you estimate that this service provider saves you each month?

They save us 3 or 4 hours per day, and maybe $10000 monthly.

Based on your experience, what takeaways can you share about working with this service provider?

They save me a lot of time and money. The clients are very happy and comfortable with the service, and I am very happy about it. Since I contracted them, I can now handle more activities and make more profits.

What do you think are the strengths of this service provider?

Their strengths are their effectiveness and quick responses to the clients.

Where do you think this service provider can improve?

I think the minutes allocated per package should be increased.

Customer Phone Support for Education Business

"Their timely response is strong."

2006 - Ongoing

Painesville, Ohio
IT Director, Education Business

Why does your firm need inbound services? Did you previously handle these needs in-house?

Our need is year around. We never did this service in-house.

How many inbound calls did your company handle every day? How much time did your employees spend on the phone every day?

I would say 20%.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

They offer our customers help outside of business hours.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

They provide off-hours help.

Could you describe the pricing structure and how they billed you?

They bill us monthly.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

We found them on an internet search.

How would you assess the service provider for answering calls, customer service, and communication?

They are very good.

How much time, in hours, does this service provider save you each month?

I would say hundreds of dollars.

What takeaways and measures of success can you share about working with this service provider?

I really enjoy working with them.

What are the service provider's strengths?

Their timely response is strong.

How can the service provider improve?

Nothing here..

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

We have worked with them for over ten years.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

We spend $5,000 to $9,999 per year.

Customer Phone Services for IT Firm

"We haven't received any negative feedback from our customers."

2015 - Ongoing

Canyon Country, California
Customer Service Director, IT Firm

Why does your firm need inbound services? Did you use to handle these needs in-house?

We can have a large volume of call activity depending on a launch of a new product so it is imperative that we talk to everyone and evaluate their feedback. My Receptionist is the best way to do this without using a temporary employment agency.

How many inbound calls did your company handle every day?

We can handle 200 per day inbound.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

Our goal was to gather data on each call without a customer dropping their call based on wait times.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

They provide a consent data gathering system for us to take insights.

Could you describe the pricing structure and how they billed you?

I get billed monthly.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

We were referred by other businesses at an industry conference.

We have not had any problems.

How much time and money does this service provider save you each month?

Thousands of dollars are saved by not having to find other data collecting services.

You have to understand what My Receptionist offers and pick the best option.

What are the service provider's strengths?

We haven't received any negative feedback from our customers.

What areas can the service provider improve?

I have nothing to say.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

We have worked with them for 2 years total.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

We spend $5,000 to $9,999 per year.

Affordable and Professional Answering Service

"The performance is excellent and saved us time, money, benefits, and organizational problems."

Valley, AL
Manager, Administration

Recommendations:

Think about what part of having a receptionist is important to you and how that works for your company. Is it a benefit or not? Is it costing or saving you money? Is your receptionist out sick a lot, need vacation, have a replacement, missing your calls? These are all things to think about with a human. A machine takes the "human" away from mistakes with the phone and allows this person to focus on other things that are just as important but one or the other has to "give" if it is a very busy front office.

Experience:

I heard about My Receptionist from another business person and decided it might be worth our time to investigate the company. It has turned out to be invaluable to us. Now when we have an all hands company meeting, or there is a convention, or a large sales meeting, people are free to do their jobs and they don’t have to worry about answering calls. The company is committed to answering calls in a timely manner. If I were the head of the company, I would give My "new Receptionist" a raise! We use the following features: 24/7 answering, call forwarding, and the awesome message services. The performance is excellent and saved us time, money, benefits, and organizational problems.

Pros:

It is affordable, professional, and our clients are happy with it. That's when it really hit home -- they keep the clients happy.

Cons:

I am sure that a great receptionist would be wonderful at our front desk, but we really need more than one, if the person is to meet and greet, do the mail, do the packages, and would have been doing the "phone work."

Best Answering Service and Very Reliable

"We’ve had a positive response to the service and everyone’s happy."

Greenwood, IN
Director, IT

Recommendations:

Easy to use and positive.

Experience:

My Receptionist had great reviews best service and very reliable. We use virtual and live receptionists. We’ve had a positive response to the service and everyone’s happy.

Pros:

Easy to use.

Cons:

Nothing

My Receptionist Has Wonderful Performance

"Since we have started using them our company no longer misses an upcoming job and potential customer."

Redford, MI
Associate, Administration

Recommendations:

Take your time when selecting your package. Pick what's best for your company and budget.

Experience:

Actually, it was the pricing and the availability to customize so many features with My Receptionist. We just needed to be able to answer phones since we don't have an office building. We use call screening, live transferring, and text messaging notifications. My Receptionist’s performance has been wonderful. Since we have started using them our company no longer misses an upcoming job and potential customer.

Pros:

Phonecalls can always be answered because they are 24/7.

Cons:

The selection of minutes in the plan for the price. The selection of minutes in the plan for the price. They could offer an unlimited minute package.

Easy to Use Answering Service

"My Receptionist has allowed us to provide better replies and communications in a timely manner."

Garden Grove, CA
Owner, Sales

Take advantage of it.

Experience:

My Receptionist has allowed us to provide better replies and communications in a timely manner. We use their live call answering services.

Pros:

Ease of use.

Cons:

N/A