Full-service for mid-market brands.

We're a full service creative agency that tells the stories of small and medium sized brands.

Seeing our clients succeed as they “level-up” is one of our greatest thrills. Our process is simple. We talk to your customers and potential customers, we clarify and simplify your story, we refine and craft your core elements (website, brand ID, collateral, etc.) and then we build your tribe through advertising and communications.

Solid plan. Solid results.

Oh, and we have a ton of fun along the way.

Atlanta, GA
  • 1000 Marietta Street NW Suite 234
    Atlanta, GA 30318

Zaxby's, Atlanta Downtown, Mizuno USA, Cortland Partners, General Mills, Red Bull, End It Movement, Thrive Senior Living, Pine Cove Camps, Northside Tool Rental

Brand Strategy for Commercial Brokerage Firm

"Everyone is proud of our brand and its visual representation."

Jan 2016 - Sept. 2018

My Friend’s Nephew overhauled a website during a rebranding project. They designed new marketing collateral and visual identities. Other services included case study development and video production.

Atlanta, GA
Michael Tucker
Managing Partner, Scotland Wright Associates

The team’s creative approach resulted in high-quality designs and assets. The rebrand successfully captured the vision and identity.

I’m a managing partner at Scotland Wright Associates, a commercial real estate brokerage firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with My Friend’s Nephew?

We wanted a full marketing strategy and new brand identity. Our team hired My Friend’s Nephew to execute those services and overhaul our website.

We started with a one-day off-site strategy session. Our team provided a list of 10 clients. My Friend’s Nephew then conducted 20-minute phone interviews to gather their executives’ impressions of our brand. The team leveraged that case study development for the rebrand.

Once we picked our visual identity for marketing collateral, the team redid our website and executed a series of updates. The custom site design aimed to create a visually high-end appeal. They guided us through different styles and options. My Friend’s Nephew also produced a 2–3-minute corporate video.

Josh (Executive Creative Director, My Friend’s Nephew) and Chad (President, My Friend’s Nephew) were our main points of contact. We had two different account managers throughout the project.

How did you come to work with My Friend’s Nephew?

We received a referral.

We spent around $150,000.

We started working together in January 2016 and the partnership ended in September 2018.

We’re thrilled with the team’s work. The video and visual identities were creative and high quality. Everyone is proud of our brand and its visual representation.

How did My Friend’s Nephew perform from a project management standpoint?

They listened well to our ideas, even though we didn’t quite know what we wanted. They helped us refine our vision.

The quality of the products and designs stand out.