Website Design & Search Engine Optimization

My Favorite Web Designs is a full-service website design and search engine marketing company. Although we deliver beautiful, search friendly websites with integrated content management systems, we remain committed to delivering these top notch service at affordable prices. Find out more about our web design and SEO services in Mesa, Arizona and the entire Phoenix area.

As a marketing company, we serve hundreds of business across Phoenix with website design, search engine optimization and other web marketing programs, including adwords advertising.

Mesa, AZ

Web Redesign for Insurance Company

"[T]o be able to rank first place means that My Favorite Web Designs knows what they’re doing."

2011 - Ongoing

After no success with a previous vendor, My Favorite Web Designs redesigned a website to increase its appeal to 3 different market segments in 3 regions. Their work also involves SEO, video content, and more.

Phoenix, Arizona
Patrick O'Neill
Owner, PJO Insurance Brokerage

My Favorite Web Designs' work over 6 years has led to a steady increase in sales, with 70–80 potential clients a month, and search engine rankings of first or second place in 17 different locations. Exceptional SEO skills, timely delivery, and attentiveness to clients are their main strengths.

I’m the owner of PJO Insurance Brokerage, which is a commercial insurance agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with My Favorite Web Designs?

We were working with another web designer that wasn’t doing well. I gave Josh, the owner and senior developer of My Favorite Web Designs, a timeframe of a year and a certain amount of money to redo our website.

We wanted to make our site more appealing to clients and attract new customers. There are 3 types of clients that we deal with: the old school people that like phone calls, the middle-aged people that go back and forth, and the millennials who only do Internet, email, and text. We also wanted to reach a new market and expand our services to California and Nevada.

My Favorite Web Designs is responsible for everything about the website except for the content — we write that in-house because of legal issues. They did the design, graphics, videos, SEO [search engine optimization], etc. Josh takes care of things; we give him full reign to do what he thinks is best and I have complete faith in him. I talk to him every once in a while and have recommended him to quite a few clients.

Our website is broken into 17 categories; it’s got general liability, workers’ compensation, and everything else we can do as an insurance agency. The graphics are designed as to coincide with what the coverage is. If it’s building coverage or general liability for roofers, then there’s a picture that goes with that — everything is extremely well coordinated. For the millennials who don’t like to read, there are videos that coincide with what is written, which have gotten a lot of hits.

How did you come to work with My Favorite Web Designs?

I’ve known Josh a long time.

We gave them a couple of thousand dollars in the beginning to redo the site. At that time, we were paying $250 a month. Then, we added the California and Nevada markets.

I review everything every 6 months, and if I feel that we’re growing, I increase what I send them. Josh has never asked for an increase. Right now, we’re spending $1,800 a month for targeting three regions, and that is well worth it to me.

We started working with them 6 years ago.

I track every dollar that comes in and compare it against what I spend on the website. For every 2 leads we get, we’re getting 1 new client on average, which is incredible. If you count the renewed accounts that we’ve gotten from the web, we get almost $7 for every $1 we spend.

We’ve been able to really expand our business and show an increase in sales every year for the past 6 years. We get 70–80 contacts a month, and for commercial insurance, that’s enormous.

My Favorite Web Designs is phenomenal with SEO. I get people that call me to ask if we can take care of them because they’re a small account. We get a report every month from Clark County in Nevada and Orange County in California, and we’re in Phoenix, Arizona. We come up in first or second place in 17 different areas in all three regions, which is amazing considering all the firms that are much bigger than we are. There are millions of people in total from all three locations, and to be able to rank first place means that My Favorite Web Designs knows what they’re doing.

How did My Favorite Web Designs perform from a project management standpoint?

I don’t have to worry about anything — they’re phenomenal. I don’t have to ask for the status for whatever project they’re working on because they always get the work done in a timely manner.

They have an incredible company with some very talented people. Josh is the communicator and visionary, but without the SEO work that his wife does, nothing would happen. We’re a small firm and we’ve always been on the first page — they’re extremely conscientious about keeping us there. We’ve never slipped from that position. For a company that’s looking for a full-service firm that is extremely attentive, there’s no better operation than My Favorite Web Designs.

No. They’ve been absolutely incredible. If we had any issues, they would know about it.

Overall Score We’re extremely satisfied. Josh is always very conscious of our account and he calls to make sure we’re satisfied.
    They’ve never missed a deadline.
    I’ve tracked every dollar, and if it wasn’t profitable, I would have done something else.
    They provide incredible quality and it shows itself in the results we’re getting as far as sales and the continual increase every year.
    I do all the time. I’ve recommended them to multiple clients and others who are looking for a firm.