We rescue failed online marketing campaigns

My Biz Niche rescues failed online marketing projects.

Struggling to get business online? It’s probably because your website doesn’t have the right messaging, loads slow, old coding or is not secure. Websites also need to be properly structured to rank for targeted keywords in search engines and to obtain a higher ROI through paid online advertising.

You need the correct resources to get the job done. Our team consists of highly talented individuals who specialize in their field of online marketing. Our team consists of talented web designers, developers, account managers, writers, SEO strategists and PPC experts.

scottsdale, AZ
  • scottsdale, AZ

Leading AC Distributor and fastest growing company in their industry.

Largest AC Company in Arizona.

Multimillion dollar plumbing company we have done all digital marketing for in the start-up stages.

Largest Male Medical Clinic in Arizona.

#1 Law Firm in their niche and we do all the digital marketing.

#1 Cosmetic Dental Studio in Arizona and their online marketing is so successful they get out of state visits.

SEO & PPC Campaigns for Local Utilities Provider

"We are in constant contact with them, and they’re very responsive."

2016 - Ongoing

My Biz Niche created detailed digital marketing strategies for an expanding utility company, incorporating new site designs along with ongoing SEO, PPC, and Google AdWords campaigns.

Phoenix, Arizona
Roberta Anderson
Account Manager, Precision Air and Heating

Through My Biz Niche’s creative efforts, the site appears consistently at the top of page 1 in organic searches. To date, the team’s hands-on approach, industry monitoring, and shrewd keyword evolution have ensured the growing brand’s success across multiple, varied markets.

I help run the marketing department for Precision Air and Heating, a local HVAC service repair and new unit company. Pipetech Plumbing and Rooter is our plumbing company, and newACunit.com is our e-commerce company.

What challenge were you trying to address with My Biz Niche?

The owner of our company was looking for someone who could provide better, more detailed, and more creative service for his websites and digital marketing. Other companies had handled this work over the years, and he wasn’t happy with the company that was doing it immediately prior to My Biz Niche.

For Precision Air and Pipetech Plumbing, My Biz Niche updated the sites, making them faster and more user-friendly. They also changed some of the designs to make the sites more engaging. In addition, they manage all the of the digital marketing, including Google, PPC, and SEO.

When they first started working on our e-commerce site, they did some redesigns. This year, they did a complete refresh with a brand-new Magento-driven website (we had been WordPress-based before) to give it a much more user-friendly and engaging feel and to make it look like an e-commerce company with national reach. They also did SEO, AdWords, and PPC in multiple markets for the e-commerce site.

There were a number of resources working on the project, including the owner and an account manager. There were several designers and a development team that worked on the new e-commerce site. All of them did an excellent job.

How did you come to work with My Biz Niche?

They were hired before I joined the company.

We started working with them in 2016, and the work is ongoing.

In an organic search, Precision Air is normally on the first page in the first position, and it’s My Biz Niche that’s done a good job of securing and maintaining that position for us. For Pipetech, they’ve gotten us on the first page. They do a good job of maintaining keyword search optimization for both paid and organic searches. They monitor how those search terms are evolving on a monthly basis so they can stay current with the best optimization to be able to capture consumers searching for those keywords. They’ve done the same with newACunit.com.

The SEO has done very well — especially in our newer markets. We have launched in new markets this year, and when you’re brand new, you may not capture the same population in organic searches as the city you were already established in. The e-commerce company on the old site was running at an 80% bounce rate last year. Now, with the new site, we’re running at 35%. Since the e-commerce’s launch in February 2017, we’ve looked at Google Analytics several times a week and it’s grown tremendously since that time. Some of it is a result of our outside marketing efforts, but a much of the credit should also go to My Biz Niche.

How did My Biz Niche perform from a project management standpoint?

They are excellent. We have a specific representative assigned to our account who helps manage all the things necessary for constant update changes and reports everything My Biz Niche is doing. We are in constant contact with them, and they’re very responsive. They are able to get things done in an extremely timely fashion.

What did you find most impressive about My Biz Niche?

They’re very hands-on and responsive. It’s a definite plus having the owner of My Biz Niche involved directly. He makes sure things are done right and in a timely fashion. If he finds something wrong, he fixes it.

Are there any areas My Biz Niche could improve?

You don’t find out what’s broken until you test it or somebody reports it. We did have some quirks, but that’s to be expected for a brand-new site on a new platform. My Biz Niche was quick to fix any issues we had.

Overall Score They’ve been very good to work with.
    Almost everything has been done by the deadlines we set. There were times they missed the deadline because the project was more complex.
    They’ve gone above and beyond and even put additional hours into our e-commerce platform.
    They’ve always been very quick and very responsive.

SEO & Web Design for Local Defense Attorney

"They spent a lot of time and did a lot of research to do things to help me."

June 2015 - Ongoing

My Biz Niche took over all SEO efforts for several intellectual property websites of a defense attorney. They redesigned two websites and focus on optimizing the sites for Google search results.

Phoenix, Arizona
Founder, Defense Law Practice

My Biz Niche is a team of SEO experts that genuinely cares about full client satisfaction, and they follow through with their promises. They’re creative in their tactics and can consistently deliver results, cutting straight to the data that matters.

I have a few different companies related to being a defense attorney in Arizona.

What challenge were you trying to address with My Biz Niche?

There’s a lot of competition in the legal field and in trying to get to the top of Google results. It’s difficult to get to that first page of Google, but that’s where I want my businesses to be.

By the time I found My Biz Niche, I'd spent hundreds of thousands of dollars and gone through probably 40 different SEO companies. I was tired of being lied to, tired of being the exception, tired of being told, “We’ll do great things for you,” and then, “Sorry, it was too hard. We weren’t able to do it, but thanks for the money.” I think that my former SEO company burned one of my previous websites and destroyed a good website address.

I’m not really sure how My Biz Niche does what they do, and I don't ask. He does whatever he does best to get me to the top of Google’s results with certain keywords and search terms, which are extremely competitive in the field where I live. My Biz Niche has been able to do quite well for me.

How did you come to work with My Biz Niche?

I was referred to My Biz Niche by one of my other advertisers who said they were good and they know what they’re doing. I was worried about it, because I'd gone through so many different companies, and they’d all lied to me. They all said they could do great things, and none of them did. I voiced my concerns. I said I was getting screwed left and right, and everyone keeps promising the world and delivering nothing, and I’ve wasted hundreds of thousands of dollars. One of my associates said, “I think they are the real deal. He seems to actually know what he’s talking about.” So I gave them one of my intellectual properties. I said to him, “Let’s bring you on, let’s give it a try,” and it actually worked out really well.

He’s able to do what he said he would do, and he’s done such a good job that I've given him my other websites (which were with other SEO companies), and now he’s running all of my intellectual property websites.

How much have you invested with My Biz Niche?

I’ve invested somewhere between $100,000 and $150,000 over several years and several websites with My Biz Niche.

We started working on our first website in mid-2015, and then My Biz Niche took over all of my other websites a year or so ago.

I don't pay attention to the metrics. I basically want the phone to ring. That’s always what’s important. If I decide to search for keywords, I want to see that I'm present. I don't spend a lot of time looking at the metrics and figuring out what all of my keywords are and what’s working and what’s not.

I just want to focus on my livelihood and focus on my clients so that I can do the best job I can for them and not worry about why I'm not ranking on a particular keyword. That’s why I hired Shawn and his company, and I’ve been so happy with his work that I’ve given him all of my properties. For all intents and purposes, it’s been successful.

How did My Biz Niche perform from a project management standpoint?

My Biz Niche sends me emails and monthly reports. I’ve also given them my AdWords accounts to work on, and I think they send me reports on that every two weeks, but I don't really look at it. They know that I want to focus on my clients and not be bothered with or talk about the monthly statistics. I haven't had any problems with them.

What did you find most impressive about My Biz Niche?

My Biz Niche built me a nice-looking website that I like, they were able to figure out creative ways to keep me at the top, and they are the only company that has worked consistently. From the beginning, My Biz Niche was able to do what they said that they would do. It was amazing to see that I was able to get to the top of search engine results on the keywords I wanted and I was able to stay there. They also are using white hat tactics. I’ve had other companies get me to the top, but then my website was burned, and I lost a really good website name because the SEO company, in that case, wasn’t using good tactics.

Another thing that’s refreshing about My Biz Niche is that they actually care. I’ve gotten the distinct impression from other SEO companies that they only care about their wallets and bank accounts. They will lie straight to your face in order to get more of your money. Shawn's company actually cares. For instance, I told them that I really don't like AdWords, but they wanted to help, so they set up my AdWords account without charging me. They spent a lot of time and did a lot of research to do things to help me. It’s so hard to find good people that actually care and do what they say they’re going to do in this arena. Shawn's been great.

Are there any areas My Biz Niche could improve?

It’s hard for me to determine what My Biz Niche is doing right or wrong, because I'm trying not to focus on that aspect. I just want the phone to ring, and I want to get clients out of this. As far as I'm concerned, they’re doing what they’re supposed to do, and I'm happy with my results so far.

I don't really give them deadlines, but they were able to get me to the top and keep me there pretty quickly. I would give them a 5 just because I've been satisfied, and they’re one of the few SEO companies that hasn’t disappointed me.
    My Biz Niche costs more than other SEO companies that I've used, but they cost a lot less than companies that focus on doing lawyer websites. If you're comparing them to something like Scorpion, then my websites are doing better than Scorpion websites.