UX UI Design Agency

Muze is an award-winning UX UI Agency, with a robust team of UX UI designers and vast experience in UX planning for B2B / B2C Web and Mobile Applications, Platforms, Dashboards and Systems.

Muze creates the full range of Digital Experiences from Product UX Planning to Digital Branding & Visual Language Design.

Based in Tel Aviv in a fashioned open-space studio and inspired by a minimalist design approach, Muze team is solving complex problems in a fast - Bootstrap Method suitable to Startups and Early Stage Companies while achieving easy to use and engaging Digital Products.

Tel Aviv, Israel

Adidas , Reshet International, LR Group, Apptv, Magic Software, Eyesight, Gimmonix, Tipigo, Aimbetter, Anzu.io, Tarya BIZ, Pay Key, Dare Dating

UX UI Design tel aviv

UI/UX Design Services for Entrepreneur

"Muze produced clean designs and smart solutions for complex systems."

Feb. - May 2017

Muze has worked on several large projects, including a B2C app and cryptocurrency news platform. They typically provide UI/UX design and gamification.

Israel
Shy Inbar
CEO, Dare Dating and Coindex

The refreshed UI/UX designs boosted user retention, dramatically improved organic lead generation, and increased the number of downloads. Muze shared the internal team's passion for and investment in the product. Their fluid communication and timely deliveries set them apart.

I'm the CEO of Dare Dating and the founder of coindex. Dare Dating tries to bring romance into something technical and boring. Gamification and a cool, fresh UX design were key points in our vision for the app.

For what projects/services did your company hire Muze?

Dare Dating is a pure B2C app, and coindex is a platform that publishes daily news and information about the cryptocurrency market.

I heard about Muze from a friend. Their portfolio made it clear that they knew what they were doing. We've worked with Muze for a few years on a variety of projects. They implement my vision in the smartest way possible while taking our MVP and product brief into consideration. I like working with them because I get the whole package.

We came to Muze with active Android and iOS apps. We had users, but suffered from a terrible UX and bad design. After our kickoff, we scheduled strategic brainstorming meetings to give them information about our vision. Together, we gamified the app's user flow and crafted a new brand voice and logo.

The team included one UX expert, usually one of the founders, and one digital designer.

Muze produced clean designs and smart solutions for complex systems. More importantly, working with them was fun. After launch, we had great success with user retention. Even without marketing, users spread the word about the app organically. We were amazed by the number of app downloads.

It was an awesome experience. Muze knew how to integrate with my team. Their co-founders are also developers, so their conversations with my development team were smooth.

I experienced what you usually get from a medium-sized company. The key partners were close to the project's heart. We had the same passion for the project since it was our mutual baby. That's rare to find among big companies, where an amateur team might finish working and forget about your project. I seek passion from creative teams and UX experts. They're not like developers who just debug deliveries and fix a QA list.

They should market more so other clients can enjoy great prices for professional outcomes.

Overall Score I'm happy.
    We had a Skype call once a week, and everything was organized.
    It was cost-effective; a bit expensive for a boutique, but they know the market. I got a great price for the work quality.
    They're a professional team that delivers accurate work quickly.
    I'm working on my second venture with Muze.