B2B Connected.

MultiView, the leader in digital publishing solutions for associations and digital marketing solutions for B2B marketers, connects the B2B world. We build digital publications that bring thousands of trade associations together with millions of their members, spanning nearly every industry. And we deliver digital marketing solutions that connect tens of thousands of B2B companies with millions of their customers at every stage of the buying journey.

Over nearly two decades we’ve developed unmatched data and insights about B2B buyers and the deep expertise needed to reach them online. Leveraging this powerful combination of knowledge and experience is how we create the connections that deliver real results for our partners and customers every day. MultiView is a portfolio company of Warburg Pincus LLC. We are headquartered in Irving, TX, with offices in Washington, DC, and Toronto, Canada.

2000
    Thornhill, ON L3T 7X8
  • 3400 N. Ashton Blvd #350
    Lehi, UT 84043

Targeting campaigns for Medical Practice Management Company

"Our behavioral targeting campaign with MultiView allowed us to reach people that we weren’t able to when we were using a different format."

2012 - Ongoing

MultiView collaborated with their client on a behavioral targeting campaign, to ensure that they were reaching the right people. The scope of work included technical content writing, PPC, ad placement, and persona marketing campaigns.

Irving, Texas
Lori Steger
Director of Marketing, Medical Management Company

MultiView's work was cutting-edge and ahead of the industry. They are hands on and ensure customized campaigns for their clients.

We are a  medical billing and practice management company. We focus on the anesthesia market so we are marketing primarily B2B. I’m the director of marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with MultiView?

MultiView has helped us find more ways of reaching our target market. We’re specifically looking at anesthesiologists and, in some situations, CRNAs [Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists]. Since it’s a very niche market, all the competitors tend to be in the same areas, with the publications and organizations that are known in the area.

MultiView has been able to help us hone in on campaigns that will address those audiences. We started out with the corporate brief campaign due to the technical writing nature of what we were looking for. That wasn’t necessarily a good fit for us, but we worked through that with them and parted ways there. That was our first taste of MultiView.

We then collaborated on the behavioral targeting campaign. It was pay-per-click and they were placing our ads through the ad exchange companies. We were focusing on anesthesia and surgery centers, so they’ve actually run 2 campaigns for us simultaneously. Our business is unique; we have a long sales cycle, so we don’t have any coupons or discounts or immediate sales transactions to really be able to tie to a click of our ad.

From there, it’s grown to the geofence, which they now call something else. We’ve also done persona campaigns, retargeting, and advertising on some of their corporate briefs. Both myself and the account manager have actively stayed in communication to look for keywords that might be missing. As government regulations and things in the healthcare industry change, we add new words that might be relevant now. I would say that was a combined effort, but they certainly helped to identify both long tail keywords and also relevant content, access points that people were rating.

How did you come to work with MultiView?

We actually are located across the street from them, so that was how we found them. I also liked their B2B focus. Billy Delp, who’s with MultiView, has just really been a great asset to us and really understood our small business.

How much have you invested with MultiView?

We’ve spent $10,000 to $50,000 on their services.

We started working together in 2012 and the engagement is ongoing.

Our behavioral targeting campaign with MultiView allowed us to reach people that we weren’t able to when we were using a different format. As far as I can tell, we were really the first company among our competitors to do anything like that, so it helped us be cutting-edge in that regard. We have seen an increase in web traffic. Our campaign has always run above industry average, so I definitely attribute that to the account management oversight that’s been provided to by MultiView.

How did MultiView perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve had good and bad experiences with MultiView. When we had bad experiences, they’ve been able to quickly address issues. They’ve stepped in and replaced a resource if that person was a problem for us. They do a good job of grouping their staff’s expertise, healthcare-focused or whatnot. They’ve always been very knowledgeable on all things digital and SEO, so that’s been of great value to us.

What did you find most impressive about MultiView?

In terms of the size of our company, I know that we’re one of their smaller clients. Sometimes, there are services that I can tell are geared more to a larger company, but they find a way to make it work for us and that’s certainly appreciated. Overall, I would consider them hands-on, offering a more customized experience than what you would sometimes get with a large agency that has so many different clients.

Are there any areas MultiView could improve?

Years ago, when we started with the corporate briefs and the content writing, I’ve reviewed a lot of that with them. But they had areas to improve there and I let them know what I needed to see. From what I can tell, that’s something that they addressed internally and worked to build up on their own. I do think they have since actually stopped the program, but I’m not certain of that. That was really the problem area for me, the content writing. We have had a lot of account management turnover lately, but they have done a pretty good job filling those slots with well-qualified people. I still think there is always room for improvement, to find new and better ways of doing things.

Overall Score Overall, it’s been a great experience and they’ve been able to come back from the bad times.
    I’m a 1-person team, so I’m very busy. I would like to see more help from them in trying to keep projects moving. We’ve seen some delays in getting creative, so they need to have somebody to keeping things moving.
    Truthfully, I’ve never done much cost comparison. They seem fair and they have worked well with us in our budget.
    They are very attentive and it doesn't feel like a canned-type work and process. It's hard for me to give a perfect score to anybody because I think there's always room to grow.