We Design for Tomorrow

Multia is a creative consultancy based out of India.

Since our inception in 2006, we have used the power of design to help brands stand out in the market. We constantly experiment with the most advanced technology in order to find a solution for every business challenge.  Our team consists of top-level designers, coders, strategists, and experts with a can-do spirit and a dig deeper approach.  We are ranked among the 'Top 5 Design Agencies in India'    Client list- McDonald's, Air Asia, Abbot, WWF, InterGlobe, Shopify, Volkswagen, Mahindra

2006
Pune, India

McDonalds, Shopify, Air Asia, WWF, Abbot, Lupin, Mahindra Group, Tata Group, Bharat Forge, Bajaj Finserv, IDBI Bank, NABARD, Commercial Bank Qatar, Government of India, TVS, Axiom Telecom, Volkswagen, ATG, WNS, BMC Software

Marketing & Web Development for Meal Kit Company

"I would strongly endorse Multia for any kind of branding and design activities."

Aug. 2019 - July 2020

A meal kit provider engaged Multia to provide marketing and web development support. The team offered a range of additional services, including branding, package design, and other collateral creation.

Ashwin Prabhu
CEO, Friszon Foods

Multia’s work impressed internal stakeholders and clients alike. Their designs are unique, informed, and effective, and the services the team provides are professional and reliable. Customers can expect a communicative, talented, and effective partner.

I’m the founder and proprietor of Friszon Foods. We offer meal kits.

What challenge were you trying to address with Multia?

We needed someone to help with our marketing and web development.

We have done six or seven things projects. Multia did our collateral and branding materials for us such as our packaging. Recently, they also did our website.

The first project that we worked on together on was the brochure. I gave my vision and explained the concept and story behind the product. Immediately after I provided them with that information, they came up with a fantastic concept and design. I was impressed with the options they gave and decided to give them more projects to work on.

Following that, we worked on the packaging. We had changed the structure of the packaging and had to edit the design a little bit. After that, they worked on a sticker that shows all the ingredients that is then attached to the kit. Multia designed all the brand elements such as the logo and colors, and they have played a major role when it came to the branding side of things. We created the collateral for our menu and then worked on the website after that.

We used Magento for the website and we developed features on top of that. The functionalities were more or less the same as my original site, but there were some functionality changes and additions as well. We needed a how it works section on the website, a benefits and features section, as well as a specific page where we list all our products. Apart from that, when the user clicks on a particular product it takes them to a product description page.

I worked with around two to three on average. For the website, there were four to five people.

How did you come to work with Multia?

I wanted to work with a very good designer, and I did a search on Google for brand designers in India. I came across Multia and found their website and portfolio to be very impressive. I got in touch with them and that is how it all started.

I spent less than $5,000.

I have been in touch with them since August 2019. We don’t have any new projects right now and the website was delivered last week.

Everyone who’s been exposed to the materials that Multia did for us, whether it is the brochure or in particular the packaging, has been really impressed. They love the design and they love the look of the packaging. It is something that is really loved by all the people that we tested out the product with. They have found it to be very unique.

As the website was very recently created, I haven’t received a lot of reviews about it just yet, but I personally like it and my team likes it.

How did Multia perform from a project management standpoint?

From a communication standpoint, it was too good. They made me feel very comfortable. Someone was there to answer my calls whenever I would contact them. We had a very good relationship. In fact, even in March, they invited me over to their place and I spent the entire day over there. We discussed my brand and their work, and we talked about what else we could do differently.

Multia has helped my brand a lot. Apart from the design activities that they performed, they have helped my brand out from a concept standpoint as well. Their office has people who belong to my target customer group. I took our kits with me and they let me expose my product to their team. The entire team got a feel for it and I got reviews from a target group which was very important for me.

They are very talented people. I would strongly endorse Multia for any kind of branding and design activities. They are very professional, and the thought process that goes behind each and every design they create is phenomenal.

It is very hard to convince me on a design, and their team did a fantastic job on that. I didn’t have to go on and on or go back and forth regarding the design. The first look of what they provided me with impressed me. I think that is one of the major things and one of the hallmarks of a very good branding company. It is hard to get it right the first time, but in my experience, they got it right the first time on most occasions.

They really grab your vision and get it done the first time around. They establish very strong communication with the client and I would give full marks to them on all those things.

I am totally satisfied with their work. I couldn’t have asked for anything better, to be honest.

Be very clear about what you want. Before going to them, have your vision in place and maybe have certain inspiration designs in place and explain your product to them. You just have to prepared with those things, and they will take it from there. If they have questions, they will ask you straight away.

Branding Services for Education & Mentorship Company

"The most impressive part was their dedication and one-time in-depth discussion."

Oct 2019 - Mar. 2020

Multia offered website development, content structurization, and branding services to create a logo and website.

Saurabh Tiwari
CEO, Aavishkar Lab

The website and branding materials have helped the client gain a strong market position. The team easily understood the client's requirements, ensuring a seamless collaboration. Multia's reliable, supportive workflow gave the client peace of mind throughout the project.

Aavishkar lab is cultivating the education & going beyond the chalk and board. Hi, I’m the CEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire Multia?

We reached out to Multia for website creation, content structurization, and branding.

Empowering kids through play, Aavishkar lab is an initiative of its kind. We are establishing Aavishkar labs in schools by introducing the missing dimension of ‘Learning by Tinkering’ and ‘Learning by Doing’ in school education. Our team focuses on mentoring students with application-based innovative projects addressing day-to-day problems. We wanted a thoughtful content and design approach that conveys our message to every school who wants their children to bud by learning beyond the chalk and board, be it website or branding.

We came across Multia through LinkedIn while searching for brands who can create a simple yet effective website. Team Multia identified what was needed in no time and we landed up collaborating.

Taking inspiration from the idea that mankind is the only species that is a part of the realm of knowledge, connected by its capacity to learn and a desire to keep evolving, team Multia tried to bring out Aavishkar's vision in their logo. Aavishkar understands the pay off of practical knowledge and wishes to instil that in the budding minds of today. In this endeavour of Aavishkar lab, Multia is with us. With this, team Multia did a great job in articulating a unique website. Keeping a minimalistic design approach, they reinforced call-to-action buttons, white space, photographs, straightforward content, and the brand logo with multiple webpages. The site lends itself very well to future enhancements and upgrades without impacting the current functionality.

We were not much in touch with their team to understand who was assigned to work on, yet after the conversation we had with their designer and content writer, we think everyone working was exceptionally great and professional.

Aavishkar lab personnel didn’t have to look much into their designing workflow. We once talked about our requirements in-depth, and that was enough. This not only helped us focus on our tasks but also kept us relaxed on how they will convey what we do exactly. We pride ourselves in choosing them as our collaboration partner.

The most impressive part was their dedication and one-time in-depth discussion. Aavishkar lab would like to thank Multia and all the team for all the efforts and suggestions taken. The website and branding have assisted us in better positioning ourselves in the area of web, schools, and education.

Aavishkar lab staff thinks there are no areas of improvement as such in our projects. They did great and everything on time. We are completely satisfied.

Cost effective
    Remarkable

Branding & Product Marketing for Health Startup

"We were lucky to find the right kind of branding agency for our startup."

Nov. 2019 - Jan. 2020

A health care startup hired Multia for branding and product marketing. Multia directed and pitched campaigns to lead to bigger names buying its diagnostic kits.

Mukesh Mhatre
Managing Director, Nuverse Health Solutions Private Limited

Using a minimalist design and good color schemes, the pitch was quite impressive. The animated video was creative. The workflow from Multia was efficient, with their responsive and timely team meeting all prompts.

Managing Director at Nuverse, engaged in providing innovative and affordable healthcare services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Multia?

We connected with Multia for branding and product marketing.

As a start-up, it is a little difficult to reach the right kind of audience. We wanted someone to direct us and pitch us as a dynamic company who cares about people’s health and wants to contribute to the field of Medicine. We wanted to connect with bigger names to buy our diagnostic kits.

Our team was looking for a reputed branding agency across the internet. Multia is one of them and appeared first in the search results. After reading a few other client reviews and seeing some of their work, we connected with the agency.

Their team and we set up a collaboration meeting to discuss the course of work over a phone call. We knew that we were in the right place and with the right people. From day 1, Multia understood what was required. They first built the branding strategy, design approach, & brand architecture. Team Multia was versed in designing the brand logo and discussed with us for every design.

The most significant work they have accomplished is the pitch presentation which our company needed to send to our audience. This presentation has worked wonders for us as we received a consumer hike by 60%. A very innovative and minimalistic approach towards the pitch. We loved ‘em. Multia also designed an animated short video for us.

The assigned team was extremely knowledgeable with a tremendous ‘can-do’ attitude. We would love to have the same team assigned to us if we decide to partner in the future.

Multia used a minimalistic design with good colour schemes. The pitch presentation was quite impressive. The animated video demonstrated motion graphics induced with creative animated characters.

Multia team manages to maintain very effective workflow with the client. Their designers as well as the developers are prompt in responding to any input.

We just had to share the briefs on the requirements and Multia worked on them without any flaws. They also built textual content on what was told over a phone call. We are lucky to find the right kind of branding agency for a startup to begin bright amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.

As far as we know, there was no room for improvement for every effort they took. Very few agencies are capable of carrying off the project without much hand holding. Highly Recommended.

Overall Score Simply a five star experience

Web Dev and Brand Strategy for IT Services Company

"Their work ethic and ability to adapt to new challenges were impressive."

Jan. - May 2019

Multia developed a website for an IT services company. They were also responsible for creating brand and content strategy to attract international clientele.

Sandeep Bobde
Associate Director Marketing, Niyuj Enterprise Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

The new site is fully customizable and features a streamlined design. Multia works efficiently, seamlessly moving from one task to the next. Their team is adaptable, dedicated, and creative.

Associate Director Marketing at Niyuj, an IT Services Company

For what projects/services did your company hire Multia?

We hired Multia to create our brand strategy, website and content strategy.

We wanted to create a design centric website that would appeal to and attract more international clientele. We wanted a modern, globally appealing website with beautiful designs that would represent our services.

Our team searched online for website design and development company, then reviewed their portfolio and after a few meetings and presentations.

They started with developing the brand strategy and brand architecture, then moved on to the content strategy for the website. It was an extensive process based on intensive research, including interviews with our internal team. Once the content was approved, their team started designing. The design was based on the strategy and final approved content.

They provided us with two different concepts that were both visually engaging. We ended up finalizing the first concept that was pitched to us. Their team worked closely with ours on every step of the process, from the Home Page to the Contact Page. There was a minimum amount of changes required from their original design. The development of the website took a little longer than expected, but overall their delivery was on time and we were happy with the end result.

We worked with the creative director, brand strategist, project manager, lead designer, front-end and back-end developer.

There were many custom animations used on our website. All these animations were hard-coded, custom interactive animations that were quite complex. But the Multia team tackled this complexity with aplomb and delivered beautiful results that were completely customized to the design of the website.

It has been efficient. There have been no unnecessary changes to the design and everything was handled seamlessly.

Their work ethic and ability to adapt to new challenges were impressive.

There is always room for improvement, but Multia’s team is overall professional and efficient. We are very happy with their work.

Overall Score Multia is very creative, proactive and customer focused. Their attention to detail, understanding of our business and ability to go the extra mile
    Excellent

Site & Brochure Redesign for Electromechanics Manufacturer

“They’re one of the few vendors we’ve seen that can make a modern, good-looking site with strong usability.”

2.5

Mar. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Multia redesigned a digital product brochure to be more user-friendly and SEO-compliant. The team also redesigned a WordPress site, implementing SEO tactics, video content, and blog features.

Mumbai, India
Mihir Vaze
Chief Design Officer, Elcom International

The new website boasted improved visuals and usability thanks to Multia’s efforts. Internal stakeholders commended the team for their strong design skills. Although the location difference caused notable delays, Multia displayed excellent WordPress capabilities and delivered a strong end product.

I’m the chief design officer at Elcom International. Based in Mumbai, we’re India’s largest manufacturer of electromechanical components.

For what projects/services did your company hire Multia?

We hired Multia to redesign our product brochure to be more user- and SEO-friendly. In the process, we also wanted a more modern website that would have a lot of videos and blog features.

Our goal was to increase our traffic by 500% through better SEO and video content.

We’ve worked with Multia before and their quality has always been good.

They met us in Pune, India to conduct some initial meetings, but we also conversed over the phone and web to discuss various aspects of the project. In the end, they redesigned our product brochure, supported our SEO efforts, and helped set up our WordPress website with video content.

We were in contact with a design lead and a development lead along with the owner of the company. They also had a backend team, which consisted of about 2–3 resources.

The look and feel of the website have improved drastically.

We primarily conversed through Skype and used Google Sheets for project management. The meetings were up to satisfaction, but there were some communication gaps that led to project delays because we were based in different cities.

Their design skills and knowledge of WordPress are very good. They’re one of the few vendors we’ve seen that can make a modern, good-looking site with strong usability.

Mutlia always develops high-quality content, which can take more time than we’d like. Onboarding a separate, robust team might improve development speed, but it would also likely increase project costs.

Branding, Web Design & Dev for EdTech Company

“They completely transformed our old brand assets into a modern, effective, and impactful piece.”

Feb. - Aug. 2018

Multia updated the brand image, creating a new, simplified logo and a range of stationery. They then created a modernized WordPress site and migrated legacy content.

Nachiketas Bhatkar
CEO, Multiversity

Multia was able to translate culturally specific ideas into a globally-appealing design, which helped solidify brand identity. Internal stakeholders lauded the new site and logo for their revamped visuals. The team maintained effective communication throughout and took all feedback into account.

I’m the CEO of Multiversity. Founded in 2000, our institution seeks to advance the application of IT in the areas of education, governance, and services. We’ve made significant contributions in each field, crafting new technologies and services. Millions of users have used our products, and we currently manage one of the world’s largest digital literacy programs.

For what projects/services did your company hire Multia?

We contracted Multia to redesign our logo, brand identity, website.

Our primary objective was to improve our branding and website. Our previous logo was more of a symbol and looked very complex, so it was hard to reproduce the logo on various asset pieces. Furthermore, we didn’t have an established brand identity. We wanted our new website to look and feel more like a modern tech company.

We were looking for a partner that could easily relate to our culture and translate that into a design. After multiple rounds of discussions with Multia, we understood their processes and were impressed with their portfolio. That made our decision simple and quick.

Key branding deliverables included two logo options and branded stationery (e.g., letterhead, envelopes, email signatures, signage). As for the website, they designed and developed it according to our finalized sitemap. They built the site on a WordPress CMS, combining custom illustrations with vibrant imagery and migrating our content.

We were more than happy to have Multia onboard. They completely transformed our old brand assets into a modern, effective, and impactful piece. We consider their creative work to be a global design. Now, our website clearly highlights what we do, how we do it, and why.

From the initial contact to the final site migration, the team remained in touch at regular intervals. The project was split into two phases, and they delivered accordingly. We had a few revisions on the first draft of their creatives; their team would then make those changes and update us weekly on their progress. Their project management team also maintained good communication, which helped us focus on our business activities rather than working with the designers and developers.

They produced impeccable, world-class designs. In addition to their thorough understanding of our requirements, I appreciated their timely response and receptiveness to feedback.

No, nothing comes to mind. We were more than satisfied with their work.

Branding and Website Design for Learning Program

"Their core capabilities of design, execution, and project management set them apart from other firms."

June 2018 - Aug. 2018

Multia coordinated a branding campaign to reflect corporate values and build a recognizable presence. Deliverables included a new logo, a brand style guide, and a WordPress website integrated with social media.

Pune / India
Sunetra Mainkar
Business Development Specialist, Aavishkar Lab

Multia’s branding efforts resulted in a strong visual identity, further enhanced by an impressive and informative website. Their project management approach is organized and fosters a collaborative atmosphere, and their design and implementation abilities are unmatched.

I am a business development specialist for Aavishkar Labs. We design, develop, and deploy STEM-based innovative thinking labs for schoolchildren.

For what projects/services did your company hire Multia?

We aim to generate technology and promote literacy in India by addressing international STEM learning requirements. We needed a compelling brand identity and a website to reflect our core values.

Through this process, we wanted to develop a logo, brand guidelines, and other graphic elements that foster creative and joyful learning that spurs curiosity. Further, we requested a website that reflected that brand identity and acts as a digital arm to reach our potential audience.

Multia presented us with an impressive portfolio. We believed they had the ability to translate our core values into a refreshing and unique brand expression that appealed to our target audience.

The parameters of the branding project included crafting a logo, fonts, stationery, and other visual elements. Multia developed a responsive WordPress site that was integrated with our social media and included a functional contact form for lead generation.

Multia’s team consisted of one project manager, two senior designers, and one front- and backend developer.

We are delighted with Multia’s branding and website development efforts. We believe the branding has strengthened our identity and given us a global presence.

Their project management approach was highlighted by proper planning, timely reviews and feedback, accessibility, and clear definitions of responsibility on both sides.

Their core capabilities of design, execution, and project management set them apart from other firms. They have an astute understanding of customer requirements and are open to feedback and ideas. They are dedicated to providing best-in-class service.

No, their work exceeded our expectations.

Smooth
    Premium charge for Originality?
    Created compelling vibrant brand Identity
    Because they exceeded our expectations

Web Development for Annual Technology Summit

“The team was very responsive throughout the engagement.”

June 2017 - Jan. 2018

Multia assisted in all aspects of development in creating a new site that provides event information and facilitates the registration process. They also provided ongoing maintenance.

Ashburn, Virginia
Vice President, Annual Technology Summit

The Multia team created a maintainable, informative site that was uniquely tailored to the needs of the customer. The maintenance provided was crucial to the success of the project. Reliable and consistent communication led to a smooth process and a lucrative partnership.

I’m a vice president for an annual summit that brings together leading C-level executives and technology solution providers to network and attend interactive agenda sessions on the latest industry trends.

For what projects/services did your company hire Multia?

Multia helped us with all aspects of the development process, including design, mock-ups, implementation, and deployment. The team has also provided ongoing maintenance as required.

The goals was to create an intuitive website that allows executives to register and view information on the summit. We needed to be able to easily maintain the site on our end.

Multia had solid experience in developing web solutions, and we were thrilled with their portfolio. Their team also provides their customers with unique and unparalleled support. They listen to customer needs and provide tailored, cost-effective solutions.

The Multia team provided all design work, site mock-ups, frontend and backend development, and deployment oversight. The process was split into two-week intervals, during which they would incorporate feedback based on user acceptance testing (UAT). They also provided detailed documentation on configuration changes made to maintain the site.

We worked with a team of five, including one designer, two developers, one tester, and one project manager.

Multia accomplished the goals that we were seeking to achieve, namely the establishment of an informative and intuitive site that could be easily maintained on our end.

We had weekly calls and stored feedback in a shared document to facilitate collaboration and track progress. The team was very responsive throughout the engagement. They’re an offshore firm, but we had no issues with communication.

They value the customer and provide excellent support, which we very much appreciated during the project.

They provide solutions according to the client's budget.
    We've already recommended them.

Corporate Rebranding for Real Estate Strategy Firm

"We never felt they were not invested in our project."

Nov. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Multia developed a website to provide sales solutions to industry professionals, and they coordinated a company rebranding with new logos. The website was built from scratch and included custom coding.

Deepak Motwani
Partner, Lighthouse Landmarks

Business leads have increased dramatically since the website’s implementation, and feedback has been positive. Multia built a distinctive site and aligned branding efforts across all platforms. They were accessible and energetic in all matters, leading to a successful engagement.

I am a partner at Lighthouse Landmarks. We are based in Pune, India, and we provide bespoke sales solutions to real estate developers across India.

For what projects/services did your company hire Multia?

We originally contracted with Multia for the development of our company website. We were so pleased with their performance that we also asked them to design our new logo and coordinate a branding campaign. They essentially created a new corporate identity for us.

We wanted a unique and bespoke website that made us stand out from the styles of our competitors. The website needed to have a smooth UI and be minimal while also being aesthetically pleasing. Our branding needed to be united across all company communications.

We selected them after thoroughly vetting them through online reviews and word-of-mouth references. We were strongly considering a couple of other agencies, but after hearing so much praise for them from various sources, the decision was quite easy.

They designed our entire website from scratch. The coding used for the home page was something new that hadn't been done before. They designed our new logo and email signatures, and they also handled all related branding paraphernalia.

The team had about five people working on the project. Some of them were senior coders working directly on the website. I was also in touch with one of the directors at all times. She and her team were extremely helpful, easily accessible, and very prompt with their communication.

The effect of the new website was felt almost instantaneously. Our number of inquiries and leads went up by a factor of 10, and we received glowing reviews from our peers and clients.

All things considered, I was happiest with Multia’s project management. They had timely replies and prompt assistance with every matter. They understand their role and execute it flawlessly.

Multia was never complacent or lethargic. They brought energy to our project. We never felt they were not invested in our project.

Website Development for Performance Motorcycles

"All team members were professional, and their suggestions were vital to the timely completion of the project."

Feb. 2018 - Apr. 2018

Multia designed and developed a website to attract more attention from consumers. Multia coordinated the visual and technical specifications of the site and arranged its launch.

Siddharth Pati
Supply Chain Manager, Tork Motors Pvt Ltd

The new website has seen an increase in traffic since its implementation. Multia’s team was professional and attentive to all questions and requests. They completed the project quickly, and their involvement was essential to the website’s success.

I am the supply chain manager of an electric vehicle manufacturing company specializing in performance motorcycles.

For what projects/services did your company hire Multia?

We hired Multia for our website development.

We wanted a website that is clutter-free and showcases our company history. It also needed to include a blog to make important announcements to consumers.

One of our employees recommended Multia.

They designed, developed, configured, and launched a website for us. After mutually deciding on the scope of work, the Multia team worked quickly. They submitted the wireframes within an agreed timeline, and once approved by us, they executed it with finesse. After two iterations, Multia launched the website.

The team composition was four people, but our project manager was our main point of contact.

We have seen an increase in traffic on our website since the launch, which helps in capturing the attention of the market.

There was continuous interaction with the project manager, which helped in getting all questions and project workflow sorted quickly. All team members were professional, and their suggestions were vital to the timely completion of the project.

Their technical expertise and understanding of user experience are noteworthy.

The number and breadth of their ideas could be greater.