An end-to-end eCommerce solutions provider.

BRONZE VERIFIED

MTN Haus is a team of professionals in Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce.

We are a team of problem solvers passionate about digital commerce and developing unique technology to move brands forward. Our experience is not limited to eCommerce but covers the entire range of modern business functions, including customer service, IT, warehousing, operations, logistics, finance, etc.

Our services include:

Denver, CO 80207

Web Design & Dev for Custom Printing Business

"MTN Haus over-delivered."

August 2020

MTN Haus redesigned a Shopify website to make it more user-friendly. They incorporated Uploadcare onto the platform and automated some of the processes.

Columbus, Ohio
Alesia Klimau
Owner, NINEMAGS LLC

MTN Haus delivered a website that is much better looking and easier to navigate. The product has also streamlined internal processes. The team was open to making changes as needed, and they offered valuable suggestions along the way. Their ability to exceed expectations made for a great engagement.

I’m the owner of My Heart Printed. I make magnets and sell them through my website. People can upload their pictures, phrases, and photos, and I make them into 2x2 magnets.

What challenge were you trying to address with MTN Haus?

I had the business for over three years and my website was pretty outdated. It wasn’t user-friendly. I needed someone to help me with the design.

MTN Haus helped me with my web design. They made it look really refreshed and user-friendly. I also asked them to automate some of the processes that I had.

Right now, my customers can upload pictures to the website and I get the template that’s all ready for me to be printed and made into magnets. They implemented Uploadcare service to my Shopify website.

I worked directly with Kris (Founder).

How did you come to work with MTN Haus?

A neighbor of mine, who is also a small business owner, recommended them. I reached out to them liked the price, so I went for it.

I spent $7,000.

We worked together in August 2020. It didn’t even take the full month. We may have some minor updates, but it’s pretty much done.

I love the way the website looks now. Before, I had to do everything manually. It saves me a ton of time. The team made the whole website look much more refreshed and it looks nice and modern. I would use them in the future if I need them. They’ve been really easy to work with.

I could reach out to them. I didn’t feel pushed back if I needed some minor changes. They’ve been great with advice, and I can’t recommend them enough. They’re a really good company to work with.

How did MTN Haus perform from a project management standpoint?

I just told them my vision, and they told me theirs. They gave me a lot of good advice, and I don’t even know what tools they used.

MTN Haus over-delivered. We had pricing for every segment like design and automation. I was extremely impressed with how fast it was. I told them how I needed the buttons to look and they said they could do more. I’m not from the field so it was nice of them to tell me what was best for my business.

No, I didn’t have any problems with them. I’m probably going to use them in the future.

Let them know what your expectations are so that you don't have to spend extra time explaining what exactly you mean. For example, I didn’t feel my website was user-friendly and that was my main concern from a design standpoint.

I didn’t want them to change anything except the design. We had a good conversation at the beginning and went through the whole process. Because of this, I didn’t have any problems later on.

E-Commerce Development for Supplement Company

"MTN Haus simplifies highly technical concepts to help me think strategically about my website."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Following consultations about e-commerce platforms, MTN Haus developed a Shopify website to increase flexibility for a supplement company. They work to integrate the platform with Wal-Mart and Amazon platforms.

Denver, Colorado
Susannah Dy
Founder, LoLo Life

MTN Haus produced deliverables that successfully supported the business’s advancement. The team provides valuable technical expertise and accurately executes the client’s creative vision. They leverage tools that streamline collaboration. Their effective communication enables a lasting partnership.

I’m the founder of a supplement company called LoLo Life.

What challenge were you trying to address with MTN Haus?

I’m a creative person, not a technical person. I encountered many hurdles trying to set up my e-commerce website.

My website was on Squarespace, which limited my functionality. Their technical team provided advice, helping me to choose Shopify over other e-commerce platforms. MTN Haus then set up all the different parts of my website. Currently, they’re integrating my site with the Wal-Mart and Amazon platforms.

I work with two people from MTN Haus.

How did you come to work with MTN Haus?

I previously worked with their team on another project.

I’ve probably invested around $30,000–$40,000 in their services.

Our work started in January 2020, and the partnership’s ongoing.

I’m able to easily outline what I want from my website and focus on creative collateral because of MTN Haus. I don’t have to think about how to make technical changes, which caused me a lot of distress. They helped to get my business going. Their creative team also translates what I like visually well.

How did MTN Haus perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via Slack. Their team uses InVision and GitHub, which make it easy to view their progress. They send links when their team finishes a task. Once I click on the link, I look at their work and approve it. They also adapt and assign the right people to the right tasks.

MTN Haus simplifies highly technical concepts to help me think strategically about my website. That’s invaluable to me. Their team brings expertise in a way that’s easy for me to understand as a non-technical person.

No, I can only say good things about MTN Haus.

Define your strengths and weaknesses and let them fill in the gaps.

They’re fairly priced. Their approach to the partnership generated a lot of value.

BRONZE VERIFIED