Digital & Performance Marketing Team

Our vision is to create a performance team that in one space connects eMarketers, Traffic specialists, Growth hackers and Technology Specialists to maximize the quality and growth of our experience.

We strongly believe that the Holacracy based ecosystem we've created helps our specialists work and develop according to their interests and expertise.

Find us on Linkedin at:

www.linkedin.com/company/mta-digital-sp--z-o-o-/

The development rate of eMarketing makes it hard to be simultaneously specialized in Google Ads, Facebook Ads & other ad platforms (Reddit Ads, Pinterest Ads, Snapchat Ads, Quora Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIN Ads), Analytics and SEO. Being aware of that, we follow the idea of account-focused project teams, blending skills and expertise as required. This umbrella attitude allows us to harness the synergy and separates us from more traditional SEM agencies.

Poznań, Poland
  • Poland

PPC Campaign for Rental Estate Portal

"I have never worked with a company with such fantastic communication standards!"

MTA Digital continues to execute a PPC campaign for a portal that allows users to looks for short-term rentals. They targeted specific keywords with the goal of generating leads.

Poznan, Poland
Beata Palm-Tomaszewska
VP, TresCor Sp. z o.o.

Thanks to MTA Digital's work, the client enjoys an increased amount of online orders. The success of the project can be attributed to both the team's competence and stellar communication skills. Their frequent updates made for a transparent and smooth engagement.

I'm vice president of TresCor company that owns short-term rental portal: salerezerwacje.pl.

For what projects/services did your company hire MTA Digital?

We were looking for a solid partner in PPC coopertaion.

We wanted to improve our ranking for existing keyterms and check new opportunities for our rental-most wanted cities in Poland. The main goal was to increase the number of online rental enquiries.

MTA Digital was recommended to us by our business partner.

We started off with introducing MTA to our short-term rental business and goals we wnated to achieve. After a few meetings we were ready to begin.

We work in 2 members team from MTA and 1-2 members team on our site. That is just enough for our project. What's woth mentioning we've been working with the same people for over a year now.

We are happy to confirm that we receive more and more online orders every month. Moreover we are visible for many recognizable companies. We are in the process of suming up the yearly cooperation, at that point I can say that we meet our expectations.

I have never worked with a company with such fantastic communication standards! They are available when needed, we recive fast response to all our emails. We meet on regular basis, as there is nothing better than talking in person.

During our cooperation they are always one step ahead.

none

I already did!

PPC Campaigns for Tour Operator

"They are flexible and innovative, which allows us to cooperate successfully."

Feb. 2015 - Ongoing

MTA Digital implemented Facebook and Google Ads PPC campaigns for a Greek tourism company, eventually handing over management of advertising to the in-house team and focusing on consulting on new opportunities.

Poznań, Poland
Katarzyna Dobroń
Social Media Manager, Grecos Holiday

The new advertisements campaigns placed the client among the top 3 results for their targeted pages and keywords and significantly reduced the CPC on their ads. The MTA Digital team is highly responsive and demonstrates significant industry expertise through its recommendations on strategy.

I work as a Social Media Manager for Grecos Holiday - polish tour operator specialized in organizing package holidays to Greece. I’m coordinating digital marketing projects of Grecos - from implementation of new website to managing online marketing team.

For what projects/services did your company hire MTA Digital?

We were looking for marketing agency that will take care of our online marketing. So we have started with Google Ads (AdWords) and Facebook Ads, as those are two of the biggest online marketing platforms. Year after year, we want to increase the number of online sales, to strengthen our position on polish market.

To increase the number of online sales and become one of the top tour operator.

When I joined Grecos Holiday, the company was already cooperating with MTA Digital.

In the beginning MTA Digital took care of both Facebook and Google Ads campaigns. They created the complex campaign strategy, implemented them and were optimizing, updating.

Currently, because of the changes in-house our company, we are managing PPC campaigns and MTA Digital team support us by consulting, creating the summary detailed reports about our effectiveness, creating the proposition of further steps in the digital campaigns.

They also show us current possibilities and news from the marketing platform, which might help us to get even better results. My role in this project was to manage the whole FBA process, including delegating PPC campaigns, verifying the copy of the ads, creating the briefs to the campaign, communicate current needs and analyzing the results.

From the beginning of our cooperation, the number of project members from the MTA Digital side was about 4 person - 2 PPC Specialists (one from the Facebook Ads and one from the Google Ads), Project Manager and his support - Project Manager no 2. The specialists changed once, but project managers stayed the same.

During our cooperation, they helped us to appear on the top 1-3 positions on Google Ads in a really demanding industry. CPC, especially in the brand searches highly decreased, which helped us “protect” our brand keywords and appear everytime, when somebody searches holidays in Greece.

Additionally, by managing campaigns in Facebook Ads they significantly supported us to increase the brand awareness and website traffic, which in the next steps generated conversions (sales).

MTA Digital are always responsive via an email or phone. We used to communicate also via Jira.

The most important to us was to cooperate with the highly qualified specialists, which will understand our specific industry, that everything is changing rapidly, sometimes even about 180 degrees. And MTA managed to do that. They are flexible and innovative, which allows us to cooperate successfully.

During our cooperation many things changed, MTA Digital team always were proactive and responded to our feedback by making changes that were needed.

SEO & PPC for Recruiting Platform

"Their professionalism, accuracy, and proactive attitude set them apart."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

MTA Digital provided SEO for a recruiting platform. The team was also responsible for running PPC campaigns and ads texts optimization.

Bielsko-Biała, Poland
CEO, Recruiting Platform

The engagement has had a significant effect on the client's business. MTA Digital provides high-quality services through a seamless workflow, consistently communicating with the client. The team is hard-working and talented.

I own a software as a service product helping recruiters to streamline the recruitment process. We support companies in the process of acquiring and selecting applications and communication with candidates. Our tool allows for automatic publication of job offers on OLX, indeed, StepStone and other sources, as well as for managing the CV database and conducting online recruitment projects. Importantly, we improve communication with managers involved in recruitment, and we also ensure full compliance of data processing with the GDPR. My responsibilities include the marketing and sales strategy of our product.

For what projects/services did your company hire MTA Digital?

We were looking for a marketing agency that will take care of our online marketing. So we have started with Google Ads (AdWords). A year later we decided to launch SEO activities. Our main goal is to strengthen our position in the Polish market. We have had experience with other marketing agency before MTA Digital, but we wanted to get a more flexible team that understands our needs.

To increase the number of generated leads.

It was recommended by a marketing agency that worked with us on a project related to a new product. We had some experience with previous vendors, but we decided to start cooperation with MTA seeing very deep understanding of the topic and professional approach.

In the beginning, we started a project with only search campaigns, targeted on our brand terms and the keywords related to our product. It the next step we launched Display campaigns together with remarketing campaigns. Currently, we are focusing mostly on keywords and ads texts optimization. This year we also started SEO activities to drive more traffic to our website.

The team was composed with one PPC specialist and Project Manager.

We do not share statistics, but the impact is significant and quantifiable.

The cooperation goes very well and always according to plan. Regular meetings related to the planning of activities and it’s evaluation make us always know as a client what is going on in the area of PPC and SEO. Also, importantly, in case of any problems, doubts or new ideas, MTA specialists are always available and open to conversation.

Their professionalism, accuracy, and proactive attitude set them apart.

We want to start also a CRO process, to optimize your website performance and users experience, which will also have an impact on effectiveness regarding PPC and SEO activities.

PPC Advertising Partnership with a Marketing Specialist

If a task really needed to be done, they’ve worked weekends to accomplish it.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

MTA Digital provides hourly work for PPC advertising, web analytics, and social advertising assignments. Services rendered include negative key word mining, analyzing search term reports, and implementations of Google Tag Manager.

Stockholm, Sweden
Love Barve
Founder, Barve Digital

MTA Digital’s engagement continues to be phenomenal and they consistently provide top-notch service. They’re a communicative group of professionals that work hard to deliver solutions. Customers can expect honest workers who are experts in their field.

I’m a freelancer that works in PPC advertising, web analytics, and social advertising.

What challenge were you trying to address with MTA Digital?

I didn’t have enough hours to hire a fulltime PPC individual but I needed help on an hourly basis. I looked at different agencies that could provide expertise on the tech side, but also be able to provide standard PPC work. As a freelancer with 15 accounts, it’s easy to miss things and MTA Digital helps me manage those relationships.

MTA Digital helps me with my strategy and lends an extra eye for all of the accounts I have. They’ve provided everything from deeper analysis of search term reports and negative keyword mining, to harder implementations of Google Tag Manager. They typically help me with things I can’t solve with own technical expertise. Overall, they provide a broad range of different services.

I have two main points of contact, but also come into contact with implementation specialists when need be.

How did you come to work with MTA Digital?

MTA actually found me via LinkedIn. I was looking for a vendor that could provide the same level of quality service I provide my clients. MTA was the only provider I encountered that had a broad range of expertise with an affordable price tag, so I decided to move forward with them.

I’ve invested $5,000–$10,000.

We began working together in February 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

MTA Digital is an excellent resource. With Google Ads, for example, I have the knowledge to handle most projects myself, but it’s always a timing issue if two clients have huge campaigns happening at the same time. It’s nice to hand over everything to someone that’s able to do things at the same level as I do it. I’ve never had any issues with their delivery.

They work on all of my accounts. I have three large clients and several other smaller ones, and I see growth in all of them. It’s difficult to gauge whether it’s because of the clients themselves or MTA but their efforts definitely impact my side of the business.

How did MTA Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very easy to reach on Slack or on the phone and always make themselves available. If I need something fast, it’s never a problem. They always push for higher engagement on Trello or Asana, and through weekly calls. My own hectic schedule doesn’t allow for much planning, so I don’t take advantage of all of the engagement they offer.

I really appreciate their trustworthiness. They always send me reports of exactly how much time they spend on each task they do, even on small tasks like meetings or writing emails. They never exaggerate anything. If a task really needed to be done, they’ve worked weekends to accomplish it.

No, nothing comes to mind.

My advice is to set timeframes for project management, like in any business relationship. Especially when you’re not in close proximity to one another it’s important to instill a rhythm of prioritization.

I already have. I know a lot of freelancers and agencies and I recommend them frequently.

Social Media Marketing for Online Learning Platform

“They’re professional, and they know the best approach to get the results we need.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

MTA Digital provides ongoing digital marketing and SEO support. They help target specific markets by creating banner ads, PPC campaigns, landing pages, relevant articles, and other features.

Moscow, Russia
Anna Tolstochenko
CMO, Novakid Inc.

The efforts have helped grow traffic for the business significantly, more than doubling their customer base. The MTA Digital team has been a reliable, trusted partner, continually satisfying expectations and improving their efforts. Customers can expect a dedicated, skilled team.

I’m the CMO of Novakid, an English school for children 4–12 years of age. We have a presence in multiple countries, including Germany, Spain, Turkey, Russia, and Poland. All our classes are online, and we offer individual lessons. Our teachers speak English only and we have our own program and methodology.

What challenge were you trying to address with MTA Digital?

Our main aim was to improve traffic from users in Poland, and to increase the number of purchases, so we went to MTA Digital.

MTA Digital has worked on PPC campaigns for us, and they also help with tasks specific to the Polish market. This includes finding influencers, writing articles, creating new panels, and so on. They’re helping us have good representation in Poland and with the right positioning. For support in the German market, MTA Digital helped us start Facebook campaigns, they translated everything to German, and they made a new landing page and banners.

They also help us with SEO and provide Google Ads support. Their team supplies social media marketing to increase our Facebook followers in Poland. They’re helping us decrease our spend, and they’ve worked with us on contests and other customer engagement activities. Their team joins our discussion on how we can approach our goals in the best way. They’ve also enabled a Facebook bot that can answer common questions from customers and potential customers. Overall, their team helps us with a lot of our digital strategy.

We’ve worked with about six people from their team. Mateusz (Team Lead, MTA Digital) is our main point of contact. He’s fully involved in our project and always brings in new people to support various channels.

We pay them according to our marketing budget. Their fee is around 15% of the total budget.

We started working with MTA Digital in January 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

Since we started working with them in January, they’ve increased our customer count nearly three times over, and they’ve decreased our cost per lead (CPL) and cost per acquisition (CPA). We enjoy working with them, and we’re 100% satisfied with their work.

How did MTA Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We track KPIs with them, with deadlines and targets for each month. We communicate urgent matters over a WhatsApp group, and we have Google Hangouts calls. We also have a common email group where we share our thoughts and requests based on what we’ve done in other countries. They keep all channels open and typically respond within 30 minutes when I have questions. We have weekly calls with one of our co-founders, MTA Digital, and our Polish customer team, where we discuss our targets and goals, and what we’ve done so far. They’re great people to work with.

They’ve helped us a lot in the Polish market, as well as the German one. They’re professional, and they know the best approach to get the results we need.

Digital Marketing for Image Diagnostics Company

“MTA Digital supports us during times of need and always helps to find solutions.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

MTA Digital provides ongoing SEO/PPC services for a nationwide image diagnostic company. They focus on maximizing Google Ads campaigns, managing SEO, and making site modifications.

Adrianna Teszner
Marketing Specialist, TOMMA S.A.

By adapting their strategies on a weekly basis, MTA Digital has consistently helped meet marketing metrics and optimized returns. The team is collaborative, communicating frequently to keep expectations aligned.

I’m a marketing specialist at TOMMA S.A. Our company specializes in image diagnostics with 30 locations across Poland. We conduct X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, and ultrasonography (USG) examinations.

For what projects/services did your company hire this vendor?

We hired MTA Digital to run our Google Ads campaigns in addition to managing our SEO and various site developments.

Our goal was to improve our site’s visibility, increase traffic, and boost the efficiency of our Google Ads campaigns to maximize conversions.

Two independent sources had worked with MTA Digital and recommended them to us. They had good experiences and results.

MTA Digital oversees our Google Ads campaigns for the largest cities in Poland. Every week, we work together to optimize campaigns by comparing our budget results with campaign costs. Thanks to this, we can operate our ads on a regular basis and adapt them to customer needs. They’ve also introduced several site changes to better position ourselves in search results.

We’re in constant communication with Kuba (Project Manager, MTA Digital) as well as other SEO and web development resources.

Since the beginning of the engagement, we’ve consistently realized our monthly goals for our branch locations. We’re able to optimize our advertising weekly by adapting to the market, comparing revenues, and responding quickly to decreases in sales. This helps us implement our sales goals.

How was project management arranged and how effective was it? Did you use any specific project management tools?

In our company, we value frequent contact and collaboration. Our project management relies on constant cooperation, telephone conversations, email communication, and meetings.

MTA Digital has been very helpful and responsive for any issue we’ve encountered. They support us during our time of need and always help us find solutions. I appreciate their flexibility, customer focus, knowledge, and commitment.

Are there any areas where they could improve?

No, not that I can think of. At the moment, everything is going well.

Digital Marketing Strategy for Large Cinema Company

"I was impressed with the effectiveness of campaigns."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

MTA Digital manages PPC efforts for a cinema company based in Poland. Their efforts are to promote movies and other cinema events. They generate campaigns and perform data collection & analytics.

Warsaw, Poland
Elżbieta Polkowska
Manager, Multikino

MTA Digital’s advertising campaigns generated positive business for the company. Conversion rates have increased by over 20%. Their team is communicative and organized. As a partner, they’re adaptable, skilled and efficient. Customers can expect a dedicated team of PPC experts.

I’m a manager at Multikino, the first operator to launch a multiplex in Poland. Since 1998, we’ve been setting the highest cinema industry standards. We manage 32 cinemas with over 250 screens in almost 30 Polish cities.

For what projects/services did your company hire MTA Digital?

We hired MTA Digital to manage our Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns to promote cinema, movies, and events. We needed to facilitate cooperation with our distributors as far as digital marketing is concerned.

Our business worked with other partners before, but we needed a clear and direct insight into data, which would grow the efficiency of our PPC efforts. This would result in more exposure.

MTA Digital was recommended by one of our cooperators.

We consult with MTA Digital on all online marketing activities. Their team manages all of our PPC services. This includes our ongoing sales campaigns and short-term promotional activities for marketing purposes with substantial budgets. They also help with validating ideas, Facebook governance, data collection & analytics.

We had a manager and team of PPC experts that specialize in both advertising networks.

In a year, the average ticket purchase generated by Google has reduced by over 90%. Our e-commerce conversation rate has risen over 24%.

Our communication, task exchanges, and other materials are run through the Google office suite.

I was impressed with the effectiveness of campaigns. They’re organized and accommodating. Their team adapted their workflow, centering it around the variable cinema market in Poland.

There are none that I can think of.

Google Ads for Online Shoe Store

“They tried to understand the specifics of our business.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

MTA Digital provides Google Ads campaigns, working to improve marketing, display, and video campaigns. They have overseen short-term promotions as well as longer-term campaigns.

Michał Szewczyk
Former E-Marketing Manager, Distance S.A.

The impact of MTA Digital’s work is excellent, with a good degree of oversight to ensure campaign optimization at all times. They communicate regularly and generally respond quickly, while as a smaller agency, they are able to provide a good level of interaction.

I’m the former e-commerce manager at Distance S.A., an online shoe store.

What challenge were you trying to address with MTA Digital?

In the past, we’d worked with a large company and found that they treated us as one of many clients. We needed help with our Google Ads and wanted to find a company that would have very good contact with us.

They worked on our Google Ads. We tried to foresee our goals through marketing campaigns, maximizing our site but mainly building our plan with display or video campaigns. We had to have a lot of short time promotion, for example, for a week or on the weekend, as well as to be able to add an extension for ads very quickly. Everything they’ve done was completed very professionally.

I worked with Lukasz (PPC Specialist, MTA Digital) and two other people.

How did you come to work with MTA Digital?

They were a referral from a friend who had a good experience with them.

We started working together in July 2017, and the work is ongoing.

They didn’t just launch a campaign and leave it alone like I have experienced in the past with larger agencies. They kept watch and optimized the campaigns. Sometimes we had a problem achieving our KPI and the results we wanted, so we had to change our campaign or do things to optimize it. It’s not always been easy to achieve our goals, but in most cases, we experienced good results.

We wanted to maximize our sales with higher cost per sale (CPA) rates. In some lower months, like during the summer, we set a lower CPA and spent much less. I was satisfied with that.

How did MTA Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is very good. It’s a very competitive market and not easy to deliver good results in this kind of campaign. We have a weekly chat to discuss every problem, new issues, results, and the plans for the next week. We had an in-person meeting once a month to go over new ideas for the next period and use Hangouts if something is urgent. They were always available when we needed to talk—responding within a few minutes or a couple of hours. I’ve never had issues with communication or responsiveness.

They have an individual approach for each client, which is a big plus for me. They tried to understand the specifics of our business and do the best campaign they could.

Sometimes the response time was too long. They could also provide new ideas to try out.

Cooperate really closely with the agency.

Digital Marketing Campaigns for Health Food Company

“Our products can be difficult to sell because it’s a niche market, but they came up with some creative ideas.”

May 2017 - Dec. 2018

MTA Digital helped a niche company with digital marketing strategy. They worked with in-house staff to identify target products and plan marketing campaigns, then oversaw all Google Ads management.

Filip Szofer
Brand Manager, Chias Brothers Europe sp. z o.o.

Their team went above and beyond their duties, also optimizing an online store and providing additional tips on how to leverage other digital technologies for advertising. Their campaigns successfully improved sales and the whole team was easy to work with.

We’re a Polish producer and distributor of healthy foods, or superfoods. We produce and distribute beverages and plant protein products throughout Poland and the rest of Europe, and also sell products online.

What challenge were you trying to address with MTA Digital?

We were looking for a company to help us with digital marketing, specifically Google Ads.

Initially, we met with them several times to discuss the products we wanted to market and our goals for the marketing campaigns. In the next phase, which took about two months, their team came up with a plan for how to accomplish our goals and let us know what information or materials we needed to provide. After that was set, they carried out the campaigns for us, working about 30–40 hours per month.

On top of the digital marketing work, they optimized our online store even though we didn’t ask them to, and we implemented a lot of additional suggestions they gave us about how to improve sales using YouTube, geolocation, and so on.

We worked with our project manager and an additional PPC specialist.

How did you come to work with MTA Digital?

I wanted to choose a local company so that we could meet in person during the hiring process. After realizing that there weren’t many vendors with experience in our industry, we evaluated three companies, including MTA Digital. They hadn’t worked with a food-and-beverage company before, but their proposal included some innovative strategies that caught our interest. We ultimately chose them based on their offer, general expertise, and customer service delivery.

We worked together from May 2017–December 2018.

We had never run Ads campaigns prior to working with MTA Digital and we had to refine our strategy within the first six months, but we still saw increased sales and better search rankings. We’re now at the point where our team feels ready to take over doing these ad campaigns in-house, although we plan to bring MTA Digital back in if we need their help.

How did MTA Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We met twice per month using Google Hangouts or regular phone, and then we also touched base via email or Google’s chat feature. They handled communication well, responding to chat messages within 20 minutes and emails within 24 hours. Even when our project manager was on a trip to Mexico, he worked with us via email or Hangouts, and the time difference was never a problem.

They’re nice people and they work quickly. The plan for our whole campaign was clear. Our products can be difficult to sell online because it’s a niche market, but they came up with some creative ideas we didn’t, so I gave them permission to proceed. This kind of marketing requires quick decision-making and I trusted them to make the right choices without getting approval first.

Not that I can think of.

It’s important to have a concrete plan featuring any information that might be relevant for MTA Digital so they can start working as quickly as possible. I’ve worked with a lot of digital marketing agencies, and they were great to work with—very funny and good at customer service. They know how to to get the necessary information from their clients.

PPC Strategy Advisement for Analytics Software

“Compared to other agencies, they’re much more involved and responsive.”

July 2018 - Ongoing

MTA Digital supports PPC and advertising efforts for an analytics software company. After helping set monthly goals, the team implemented the strategies. They continue to provide support.

Ireland
Natalia Biel
PPC Specialist, Hotjar

With a concrete plan in place, the whole company is working toward the same goal. MTA Digital continues to show excellent project management skills, communicating consistently and providing regular updates. The depth of their team and their dedicated approach are two of their major strengths.

I’m a PPC specialist at Hotjar. We’re a software company that provides website analytics and feedback solutions to primarily other business, but we also serve clients with personal websites or blogs. In my role, I manage all of our Google ads, Facebook ads, and other social media marketing efforts.

What challenge were you trying to address with MTA Digital?

We don’t have a large team, and I was the only one managing our paid advertising campaigns. We decided to outsource some of my workload to an outside vendor.

MTA Digital provided a variety of services. First, they helped me form a productive strategy to reach our goals for paid advertising, specifically with our Google Ads account. Once we finalized those plans, they helped us implement them. They continue to support these efforts.

I worked closely with two people from their team.

How did you come to work with MTA Digital?

I worked with one of their founders a few years ago, and it was a successful engagement. I reached out to him again, and he explained the work that MTA Digital does. They seemed like a good fit, so we decided to work with their team.

We spend about €2,000 Euro (approximately $2,270 USD) per month.

We started working with them in July 2018, and it’s an ongoing relationship.

We have concrete processes to help us reach our company-wide monthly goals. We’ll continue measuring our progress to make sure we stay on track.

How did MTA Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We have two phone calls a week and speak through Google Chat in the meantime. Consistent communication assures that everyone is always up to date on our progress. Their responsiveness is a huge help, setting the foundation for a smooth collaboration. Whenever we need to reschedule a call, they’re flexible. To track our work, we share information through Google Docs so that we can see everything in real time.

They understand urgency, never taking too long to reply. Compared to other agencies, they’re much more involved and responsive. Additionally, their team has in-depth knowledge. They have resources with different specialties across various products, platforms, and strategies. Their knowledge added an extra layer of experience to our business.

Nothing comes to mind.

Give them a bit of freedom and be transparent with them. After they’re familiar with the business, they have the knowledge and skill to reach the goals set by their clients. Measure results regularly and update their targets based on their progress.