Digital & Performance Marketing Team

Our vision is to create a performance team that in one space connects eMarketers, Traffic specialists, Growth hackers and Technology Specialists to maximize the quality and growth of our experience.

We strongly believe that the Holacracy based ecosystem we've created helps our specialists work and develop according to their interests and expertise.

Find us on Linkedin at:

www.linkedin.com/company/mta-digital-sp--z-o-o-/

The development rate of eMarketing makes it hard to be simultaneously specialized in Google Ads, Facebook Ads & other ad platforms (Reddit Ads, Pinterest Ads, Snapchat Ads, Quora Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIN Ads), Analytics and SEO. Being aware of that, we follow the idea of account-focused project teams, blending skills and expertise as required. This umbrella attitude allows us to harness the synergy and separates us from more traditional SEM agencies.

Poznań, Poland
  • Poland

Zortrax, Grecos Holiday, Distance, Ruch, Multikino, Weber-Stephen, Hotjar, Novakid, Autodesk

Sam Cook - James Cook Media Testimonial

SEO & PPC for Recruiting Platform

"Their professionalism, accuracy, and proactive attitude set them apart."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

MTA Digital provided SEO for a recruiting platform. The team was also responsible for running PPC campaigns and ads texts optimization.

Bielsko-Biała, Poland
CEO, Recruiting Platform

The engagement has had a significant effect on the client's business. MTA Digital provides high-quality services through a seamless workflow, consistently communicating with the client. The team is hard-working and talented.

I own a software as a service product helping recruiters to streamline the recruitment process. We support companies in the process of acquiring and selecting applications and communication with candidates. Our tool allows for automatic publication of job offers on OLX, indeed, StepStone and other sources, as well as for managing the CV database and conducting online recruitment projects. Importantly, we improve communication with managers involved in recruitment, and we also ensure full compliance of data processing with the GDPR. My responsibilities include the marketing and sales strategy of our product.

For what projects/services did your company hire MTA Digital?

We were looking for a marketing agency that will take care of our online marketing. So we have started with Google Ads (AdWords). A year later we decided to launch SEO activities. Our main goal is to strengthen our position in the Polish market. We have had experience with other marketing agency before MTA Digital, but we wanted to get a more flexible team that understands our needs.

To increase the number of generated leads.

It was recommended by a marketing agency that worked with us on a project related to a new product. We had some experience with previous vendors, but we decided to start cooperation with MTA seeing very deep understanding of the topic and professional approach.

In the beginning, we started a project with only search campaigns, targeted on our brand terms and the keywords related to our product. It the next step we launched Display campaigns together with remarketing campaigns. Currently, we are focusing mostly on keywords and ads texts optimization. This year we also started SEO activities to drive more traffic to our website.

The team was composed with one PPC specialist and Project Manager.

We do not share statistics, but the impact is significant and quantifiable.

The cooperation goes very well and always according to plan. Regular meetings related to the planning of activities and it’s evaluation make us always know as a client what is going on in the area of PPC and SEO. Also, importantly, in case of any problems, doubts or new ideas, MTA specialists are always available and open to conversation.

Their professionalism, accuracy, and proactive attitude set them apart.

We want to start also a CRO process, to optimize your website performance and users experience, which will also have an impact on effectiveness regarding PPC and SEO activities.

PPC Advertising Partnership with a Marketing Specialist

If a task really needed to be done, they’ve worked weekends to accomplish it.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

MTA Digital provides hourly work for PPC advertising, web analytics, and social advertising assignments. Services rendered include negative key word mining, analyzing search term reports, and implementations of Google Tag Manager.

Stockholm, Sweden
Love Barve
Founder, Barve Digital

MTA Digital’s engagement continues to be phenomenal and they consistently provide top-notch service. They’re a communicative group of professionals that work hard to deliver solutions. Customers can expect honest workers who are experts in their field.

I’m a freelancer that works in PPC advertising, web analytics, and social advertising.

What challenge were you trying to address with MTA Digital?

I didn’t have enough hours to hire a fulltime PPC individual but I needed help on an hourly basis. I looked at different agencies that could provide expertise on the tech side, but also be able to provide standard PPC work. As a freelancer with 15 accounts, it’s easy to miss things and MTA Digital helps me manage those relationships.

MTA Digital helps me with my strategy and lends an extra eye for all of the accounts I have. They’ve provided everything from deeper analysis of search term reports and negative keyword mining, to harder implementations of Google Tag Manager. They typically help me with things I can’t solve with own technical expertise. Overall, they provide a broad range of different services.

I have two main points of contact, but also come into contact with implementation specialists when need be.

How did you come to work with MTA Digital?

MTA actually found me via LinkedIn. I was looking for a vendor that could provide the same level of quality service I provide my clients. MTA was the only provider I encountered that had a broad range of expertise with an affordable price tag, so I decided to move forward with them.

I’ve invested $5,000–$10,000.

We began working together in February 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

MTA Digital is an excellent resource. With Google Ads, for example, I have the knowledge to handle most projects myself, but it’s always a timing issue if two clients have huge campaigns happening at the same time. It’s nice to hand over everything to someone that’s able to do things at the same level as I do it. I’ve never had any issues with their delivery.

They work on all of my accounts. I have three large clients and several other smaller ones, and I see growth in all of them. It’s difficult to gauge whether it’s because of the clients themselves or MTA but their efforts definitely impact my side of the business.

How did MTA Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very easy to reach on Slack or on the phone and always make themselves available. If I need something fast, it’s never a problem. They always push for higher engagement on Trello or Asana, and through weekly calls. My own hectic schedule doesn’t allow for much planning, so I don’t take advantage of all of the engagement they offer.

I really appreciate their trustworthiness. They always send me reports of exactly how much time they spend on each task they do, even on small tasks like meetings or writing emails. They never exaggerate anything. If a task really needed to be done, they’ve worked weekends to accomplish it.

No, nothing comes to mind.

My advice is to set timeframes for project management, like in any business relationship. Especially when you’re not in close proximity to one another it’s important to instill a rhythm of prioritization.

I already have. I know a lot of freelancers and agencies and I recommend them frequently.

Social Media Marketing for Online Learning Platform

“They’re professional, and they know the best approach to get the results we need.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

MTA Digital provides ongoing digital marketing and SEO support. They help target specific markets by creating banner ads, PPC campaigns, landing pages, relevant articles, and other features.

Moscow, Russia
Anna Tolstochenko
CMO, Novakid Inc.

The efforts have helped grow traffic for the business significantly, more than doubling their customer base. The MTA Digital team has been a reliable, trusted partner, continually satisfying expectations and improving their efforts. Customers can expect a dedicated, skilled team.

I’m the CMO of Novakid, an English school for children 4–12 years of age. We have a presence in multiple countries, including Germany, Spain, Turkey, Russia, and Poland. All our classes are online, and we offer individual lessons. Our teachers speak English only and we have our own program and methodology.

What challenge were you trying to address with MTA Digital?

Our main aim was to improve traffic from users in Poland, and to increase the number of purchases, so we went to MTA Digital.

MTA Digital has worked on PPC campaigns for us, and they also help with tasks specific to the Polish market. This includes finding influencers, writing articles, creating new panels, and so on. They’re helping us have good representation in Poland and with the right positioning. For support in the German market, MTA Digital helped us start Facebook campaigns, they translated everything to German, and they made a new landing page and banners.

They also help us with SEO and provide Google Ads support. Their team supplies social media marketing to increase our Facebook followers in Poland. They’re helping us decrease our spend, and they’ve worked with us on contests and other customer engagement activities. Their team joins our discussion on how we can approach our goals in the best way. They’ve also enabled a Facebook bot that can answer common questions from customers and potential customers. Overall, their team helps us with a lot of our digital strategy.

We’ve worked with about six people from their team. Mateusz (Team Lead, MTA Digital) is our main point of contact. He’s fully involved in our project and always brings in new people to support various channels.

We pay them according to our marketing budget. Their fee is around 15% of the total budget.

We started working with MTA Digital in January 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

Since we started working with them in January, they’ve increased our customer count nearly three times over, and they’ve decreased our cost per lead (CPL) and cost per acquisition (CPA). We enjoy working with them, and we’re 100% satisfied with their work.

How did MTA Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We track KPIs with them, with deadlines and targets for each month. We communicate urgent matters over a WhatsApp group, and we have Google Hangouts calls. We also have a common email group where we share our thoughts and requests based on what we’ve done in other countries. They keep all channels open and typically respond within 30 minutes when I have questions. We have weekly calls with one of our co-founders, MTA Digital, and our Polish customer team, where we discuss our targets and goals, and what we’ve done so far. They’re great people to work with.

They’ve helped us a lot in the Polish market, as well as the German one. They’re professional, and they know the best approach to get the results we need.

Digital Marketing for Image Diagnostics Company

“MTA Digital supports us during times of need and always helps to find solutions.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

MTA Digital provides ongoing SEO/PPC services for a nationwide image diagnostic company. They focus on maximizing Google Ads campaigns, managing SEO, and making site modifications.

Adrianna Teszner
Marketing Specialist, TOMMA S.A.

By adapting their strategies on a weekly basis, MTA Digital has consistently helped meet marketing metrics and optimized returns. The team is collaborative, communicating frequently to keep expectations aligned.

I’m a marketing specialist at TOMMA S.A. Our company specializes in image diagnostics with 30 locations across Poland. We conduct X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, and ultrasonography (USG) examinations.

For what projects/services did your company hire this vendor?

We hired MTA Digital to run our Google Ads campaigns in addition to managing our SEO and various site developments.

Our goal was to improve our site’s visibility, increase traffic, and boost the efficiency of our Google Ads campaigns to maximize conversions.

Two independent sources had worked with MTA Digital and recommended them to us. They had good experiences and results.

MTA Digital oversees our Google Ads campaigns for the largest cities in Poland. Every week, we work together to optimize campaigns by comparing our budget results with campaign costs. Thanks to this, we can operate our ads on a regular basis and adapt them to customer needs. They’ve also introduced several site changes to better position ourselves in search results.

We’re in constant communication with Kuba (Project Manager, MTA Digital) as well as other SEO and web development resources.

Since the beginning of the engagement, we’ve consistently realized our monthly goals for our branch locations. We’re able to optimize our advertising weekly by adapting to the market, comparing revenues, and responding quickly to decreases in sales. This helps us implement our sales goals.

How was project management arranged and how effective was it? Did you use any specific project management tools?

In our company, we value frequent contact and collaboration. Our project management relies on constant cooperation, telephone conversations, email communication, and meetings.

MTA Digital has been very helpful and responsive for any issue we’ve encountered. They support us during our time of need and always help us find solutions. I appreciate their flexibility, customer focus, knowledge, and commitment.

Are there any areas where they could improve?

No, not that I can think of. At the moment, everything is going well.

Digital Marketing Strategy for Large Cinema Company

"I was impressed with the effectiveness of campaigns."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

MTA Digital manages PPC efforts for a cinema company based in Poland. Their efforts are to promote movies and other cinema events. They generate campaigns and perform data collection & analytics.

Warsaw, Poland
Elżbieta Polkowska
Manager, Multikino

MTA Digital’s advertising campaigns generated positive business for the company. Conversion rates have increased by over 20%. Their team is communicative and organized. As a partner, they’re adaptable, skilled and efficient. Customers can expect a dedicated team of PPC experts.

I’m a manager at Multikino, the first operator to launch a multiplex in Poland. Since 1998, we’ve been setting the highest cinema industry standards. We manage 32 cinemas with over 250 screens in almost 30 Polish cities.

For what projects/services did your company hire MTA Digital?

We hired MTA Digital to manage our Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns to promote cinema, movies, and events. We needed to facilitate cooperation with our distributors as far as digital marketing is concerned.

Our business worked with other partners before, but we needed a clear and direct insight into data, which would grow the efficiency of our PPC efforts. This would result in more exposure.

MTA Digital was recommended by one of our cooperators.

We consult with MTA Digital on all online marketing activities. Their team manages all of our PPC services. This includes our ongoing sales campaigns and short-term promotional activities for marketing purposes with substantial budgets. They also help with validating ideas, Facebook governance, data collection & analytics.

We had a manager and team of PPC experts that specialize in both advertising networks.

In a year, the average ticket purchase generated by Google has reduced by over 90%. Our e-commerce conversation rate has risen over 24%.

Our communication, task exchanges, and other materials are run through the Google office suite.

I was impressed with the effectiveness of campaigns. They’re organized and accommodating. Their team adapted their workflow, centering it around the variable cinema market in Poland.

There are none that I can think of.

Google Ads for Online Shoe Store

“They tried to understand the specifics of our business.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

MTA Digital provides Google Ads campaigns, working to improve marketing, display, and video campaigns. They have overseen short-term promotions as well as longer-term campaigns.

Michał Szewczyk
Former E-Marketing Manager, Distance S.A.

The impact of MTA Digital’s work is excellent, with a good degree of oversight to ensure campaign optimization at all times. They communicate regularly and generally respond quickly, while as a smaller agency, they are able to provide a good level of interaction.

I’m the former e-commerce manager at Distance S.A., an online shoe store.

What challenge were you trying to address with MTA Digital?

In the past, we’d worked with a large company and found that they treated us as one of many clients. We needed help with our Google Ads and wanted to find a company that would have very good contact with us.

They worked on our Google Ads. We tried to foresee our goals through marketing campaigns, maximizing our site but mainly building our plan with display or video campaigns. We had to have a lot of short time promotion, for example, for a week or on the weekend, as well as to be able to add an extension for ads very quickly. Everything they’ve done was completed very professionally.

I worked with Lukasz (PPC Specialist, MTA Digital) and two other people.

How did you come to work with MTA Digital?

They were a referral from a friend who had a good experience with them.

We started working together in July 2017, and the work is ongoing.

They didn’t just launch a campaign and leave it alone like I have experienced in the past with larger agencies. They kept watch and optimized the campaigns. Sometimes we had a problem achieving our KPI and the results we wanted, so we had to change our campaign or do things to optimize it. It’s not always been easy to achieve our goals, but in most cases, we experienced good results.

We wanted to maximize our sales with higher cost per sale (CPA) rates. In some lower months, like during the summer, we set a lower CPA and spent much less. I was satisfied with that.

How did MTA Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is very good. It’s a very competitive market and not easy to deliver good results in this kind of campaign. We have a weekly chat to discuss every problem, new issues, results, and the plans for the next week. We had an in-person meeting once a month to go over new ideas for the next period and use Hangouts if something is urgent. They were always available when we needed to talk—responding within a few minutes or a couple of hours. I’ve never had issues with communication or responsiveness.

They have an individual approach for each client, which is a big plus for me. They tried to understand the specifics of our business and do the best campaign they could.

Sometimes the response time was too long. They could also provide new ideas to try out.

Cooperate really closely with the agency.

Digital Marketing Campaigns for Health Food Company

“Our products can be difficult to sell because it’s a niche market, but they came up with some creative ideas.”

May 2017 - Dec. 2018

MTA Digital helped a niche company with digital marketing strategy. They worked with in-house staff to identify target products and plan marketing campaigns, then oversaw all Google Ads management.

Filip Szofer
Brand Manager, Chias Brothers Europe sp. z o.o.

Their team went above and beyond their duties, also optimizing an online store and providing additional tips on how to leverage other digital technologies for advertising. Their campaigns successfully improved sales and the whole team was easy to work with.

We’re a Polish producer and distributor of healthy foods, or superfoods. We produce and distribute beverages and plant protein products throughout Poland and the rest of Europe, and also sell products online.

What challenge were you trying to address with MTA Digital?

We were looking for a company to help us with digital marketing, specifically Google Ads.

Initially, we met with them several times to discuss the products we wanted to market and our goals for the marketing campaigns. In the next phase, which took about two months, their team came up with a plan for how to accomplish our goals and let us know what information or materials we needed to provide. After that was set, they carried out the campaigns for us, working about 30–40 hours per month.

On top of the digital marketing work, they optimized our online store even though we didn’t ask them to, and we implemented a lot of additional suggestions they gave us about how to improve sales using YouTube, geolocation, and so on.

We worked with our project manager and an additional PPC specialist.

How did you come to work with MTA Digital?

I wanted to choose a local company so that we could meet in person during the hiring process. After realizing that there weren’t many vendors with experience in our industry, we evaluated three companies, including MTA Digital. They hadn’t worked with a food-and-beverage company before, but their proposal included some innovative strategies that caught our interest. We ultimately chose them based on their offer, general expertise, and customer service delivery.

We worked together from May 2017–December 2018.

We had never run Ads campaigns prior to working with MTA Digital and we had to refine our strategy within the first six months, but we still saw increased sales and better search rankings. We’re now at the point where our team feels ready to take over doing these ad campaigns in-house, although we plan to bring MTA Digital back in if we need their help.

How did MTA Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We met twice per month using Google Hangouts or regular phone, and then we also touched base via email or Google’s chat feature. They handled communication well, responding to chat messages within 20 minutes and emails within 24 hours. Even when our project manager was on a trip to Mexico, he worked with us via email or Hangouts, and the time difference was never a problem.

They’re nice people and they work quickly. The plan for our whole campaign was clear. Our products can be difficult to sell online because it’s a niche market, but they came up with some creative ideas we didn’t, so I gave them permission to proceed. This kind of marketing requires quick decision-making and I trusted them to make the right choices without getting approval first.

Not that I can think of.

It’s important to have a concrete plan featuring any information that might be relevant for MTA Digital so they can start working as quickly as possible. I’ve worked with a lot of digital marketing agencies, and they were great to work with—very funny and good at customer service. They know how to to get the necessary information from their clients.

PPC Strategy Advisement for Analytics Software

“Compared to other agencies, they’re much more involved and responsive.”

July 2018 - Ongoing

MTA Digital supports PPC and advertising efforts for an analytics software company. After helping set monthly goals, the team implemented the strategies. They continue to provide support.

Ireland
Natalia Biel
PPC Specialist, Hotjar

With a concrete plan in place, the whole company is working toward the same goal. MTA Digital continues to show excellent project management skills, communicating consistently and providing regular updates. The depth of their team and their dedicated approach are two of their major strengths.

I’m a PPC specialist at Hotjar. We’re a software company that provides website analytics and feedback solutions to primarily other business, but we also serve clients with personal websites or blogs. In my role, I manage all of our Google ads, Facebook ads, and other social media marketing efforts.

What challenge were you trying to address with MTA Digital?

We don’t have a large team, and I was the only one managing our paid advertising campaigns. We decided to outsource some of my workload to an outside vendor.

MTA Digital provided a variety of services. First, they helped me form a productive strategy to reach our goals for paid advertising, specifically with our Google Ads account. Once we finalized those plans, they helped us implement them. They continue to support these efforts.

I worked closely with two people from their team.

How did you come to work with MTA Digital?

I worked with one of their founders a few years ago, and it was a successful engagement. I reached out to him again, and he explained the work that MTA Digital does. They seemed like a good fit, so we decided to work with their team.

We spend about €2,000 Euro (approximately $2,270 USD) per month.

We started working with them in July 2018, and it’s an ongoing relationship.

We have concrete processes to help us reach our company-wide monthly goals. We’ll continue measuring our progress to make sure we stay on track.

How did MTA Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We have two phone calls a week and speak through Google Chat in the meantime. Consistent communication assures that everyone is always up to date on our progress. Their responsiveness is a huge help, setting the foundation for a smooth collaboration. Whenever we need to reschedule a call, they’re flexible. To track our work, we share information through Google Docs so that we can see everything in real time.

They understand urgency, never taking too long to reply. Compared to other agencies, they’re much more involved and responsive. Additionally, their team has in-depth knowledge. They have resources with different specialties across various products, platforms, and strategies. Their knowledge added an extra layer of experience to our business.

Nothing comes to mind.

Give them a bit of freedom and be transparent with them. After they’re familiar with the business, they have the knowledge and skill to reach the goals set by their clients. Measure results regularly and update their targets based on their progress.

Digital Marketing for Grilling Products Company

"They’re very responsive when it comes to ad hoc needs."

June 2018 - Ongoing

MTA Digital provides Google Analytics and Google AdWords services, working first on a general audit and then examining user behavior. They focus on SEO and PPC as well as training for Analytics and AdWords.

Germany
CRM Manager, Grilling Products Company

They’ve harmonized the process for tracking work across multiple locations and countries. Beyond effective support, they also provide training to internal teams on Google Analytics. They’ve built a strong, collaborative relationship with the potential to grow in the future.

I’m the customer relationship manager. Our role is to connect European markets to headquarters in the US and to search for synergies between the EMEA markets and our core products and related accessories. Our main products are grills.

What challenge were you trying to address with MTA Digital?

We needed help with digital marketing. Our goal was to harmonize our online tracking across all the countries.

We began with a general audit of our current site and campaigns. After looking at our materials, they supported us with tracking implementation. The team optimized our Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, providing training to help us get the most out of the data. Now, we're able to better understand how the user behaves on the site and compare specific campaign performances to previous years. They continue to provide Analytics support and offer consultation for related topics such as SEO and PPC.

How did you come to work with MTA Digital?

They were chosen because of the broad scope of services they offer, their Google certifications, and their manpower to scale up and down according to the need. Their price was good as well.

We started working together in June 2018, and the work is ongoing.

We’ve started harmonizing the way our tracking is implemented in Google Analytics. They also support us with questions about where to find data and what we can learn from the data. We have a close relationship with them, and I’m hoping to work together for a long time.

How did MTA Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a weekly call to talk about what was accomplished the past seven days and what we’re going to work on in the next seven. We prioritize what’s in the pipeline on a weekly basis. If there’s a need for an ad hoc call, we use a chat channel or email. We also have a ticketing system where we exchange information about the tasks they’re working on. They’re very responsive; communication is really great compared to the agency we worked with before.

The way they communicate and their availability distinguishes them from other providers. If there’s a specific need, they are on the phone or chat to talk about things. They’re very responsive when it comes to ad hoc needs. Additionally, they’re very open and very flexible in terms of resourcing, and the price is a great fit for us.

We haven’t worked together that long yet, and we need to grow together a bit more in terms of having the same view on the business and what’s going on. This would help us better optimize our processes. I don't consider this a weak point on their end. Rather, it's a natural progression when starting a new relationship. In the end, they’re absolutely great at understanding the technical details and implementation.

Have a clear understanding of what you’re trying to achieve and the way you want to communicate. Define the framework of how you communicate, how you touch base, and how often. It’s important that partners understand your expectations for availability.

Overall Score They’re service oriented, transparent, and proactive.
    They’re good with tough timelines. I’ve not had any bad experiences with this.
    The price is great compared to what we had before.
    They’re great.
    They’re very good, and I’m happy with them.

Social Media Marketing for Luxury Jewelry Brand

"They come to us with ideas that they would like to test."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

MTA Digital provides social media marketing services, working on improving conversion rates and increasing the ROI. They run Google and Facebook ads, planning and monitoring the campaigns.

Stockholm, Sweden
Rafal Smaczynski
Head of Digital, Klockor.nu

Their marketing efforts are excellent, producing substantial results and leading to an increase in sales and ROI. They work hard to meet clear goals, KPIs, and weekly targets, smoothly tracking all tasks and communicate effectively at all times.

I'm the head of digital for Klockor.nu, a family-run luxury business selling watches and jewelry. We have stationary boutiques and one e-commerce shop.

What challenge were you trying to address with MTA Digital?

We needed help with social media marketing for our e-commerce site. I'd worked with another company before, but my goal in hiring MTA Digital was to increase our ROI and overall sales. I wanted them strictly to work on our conversion rates.

We initially signed a contract for a three-month trial period. They helped us with our Google AdWords and started to optimize our account. As they specialize in Facebook, we began to give them more tasks related to Facebook where we are already building campaigns. We have over 5,000 items on our website and they're very good at optimizing and retargeting for Facebook.

They always know of any changes that are happening with Google and are very proactive. They inform us and push all that information to us so we can adapt and make plans. I want to have them more involved in our bigger websites as well in the future.

We have a dedicated project manager on their end, as well as a person that plays a similar role to mine in witnessing the conversations. That way, if something goes wrong, there won’t be any blame placed from either end. We have a very problem-free cooperation that is well structured. I think they have more than 20 people working for them. They aren’t a huge agency, but they're very well specialized.

How did you come to work with MTA Digital?

They're from Poland and I'm Polish, though I live in Sweden. I initially asked someone I know there that works with Google Ads to complete the work, but he was unable to and recommended MTA Digital. I went to Poland to meet with them and saw their offices, which is always important to me. We spoke a lot, plus they are one of the 30 best agencies in Poland.

We started working with them in December 2017 and the work is still ongoing.

Our sales have grown, our ROI has increased substantially, and we're very happy with them. I give them the goals and KPIs, which they try to achieve. So far, they've made good progress.

How did MTA Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They've been very good—they're very responsive and clear. They always know what we want, so we haven’t had any problems.

We decided to have weekly goals with a Google Sheet that has the campaigns listed. We detail the campaigns and then they take it from there. During our weekly calls, we clarify everything and have good communication with them. They're very transparent in what they do, so I don’t have to control them.

They have good connections with Google and have a dedicated team. They handle any problems we encounter with our Google Merchant account quickly, even if it's something they're not responsible for.

We also have a constant open channel in Google Hangouts where we can message them with any ideas or problems. We use email and have phone calls from time to time, and I visit them when I am in Poland.

They're very well structured and always eager to help. They're very professional, always well-prepared, and know what they are doing. For them, the customer comes first. I feel important; like I can call them and they will answer, then try to do their best.

Google AdWords is a very specific operation and we've had situations before when a previous company has optimized the account once and put a script on it so that it ran automatically. MTA is not like that; they want to do more and more, so they keep improving and test different things. They come to us with ideas that they would like to test and often, they work very well.

People should create clear goals, clear KPIs, and demand the inclusion of these in the contract. MTA, together with their customer, can achieve goals if they are doable, and will do everything they can to reach that goal. We gave them specific, reasonable goals and timeframes, which they achieved.

For us, it has been very good value.