eCommerce Performance Team

Our vision is to create a performance team that in one space connects eMarketers, Traffic specialists, Growth hackers and Technology Specialists to maximize the quality and growth of our experience.

We strongly believe that the Holacracy based ecosystem we've created helps our specialists work and develop according to their interests and expertise.

Find us on Linkedin at:

www.linkedin.com/company/mta-digital-sp--z-o-o-/

The development rate of eMarketing makes it hard to be simultaneously specialized in Google Ads, Facebook Ads & other ad platforms (Reddit Ads, Pinterest Ads, Snapchat Ads, Quora Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIN Ads), Analytics and SEO. Being aware of that, we follow the idea of account-focused project teams, blending skills and expertise as required. This umbrella attitude allows us to harness the synergy and separates us from more traditional SEM agencies.

Poznań, Poland
  • Kochanowskiego 4
    Poznań 60-844

Zortrax, Grecos, Distance, Ruch, Multikino

PPC Strategy Advisement for Analytics Software

“Compared to other agencies, they’re much more involved and responsive.”

July 2018 - Ongoing

MTA Digital supports PPC and advertising efforts for an analytics software company. After helping set monthly goals, the team implemented the strategies. They continue to provide support.

Ireland
Natalia Biel
PPC Specialist, Hotjar

With a concrete plan in place, the whole company is working toward the same goal. MTA Digital continues to show excellent project management skills, communicating consistently and providing regular updates. The depth of their team and their dedicated approach are two of their major strengths.

I’m a PPC specialist at Hotjar. We’re a software company that provides website analytics and feedback solutions to primarily other business, but we also serve clients with personal websites or blogs. In my role, I manage all of our Google ads, Facebook ads, and other social media marketing efforts.

What challenge were you trying to address with MTA Digital?

We don’t have a large team, and I was the only one managing our paid advertising campaigns. We decided to outsource some of my workload to an outside vendor.

MTA Digital provided a variety of services. First, they helped me form a productive strategy to reach our goals for paid advertising, specifically with our Google Ads account. Once we finalized those plans, they helped us implement them. They continue to support these efforts.

I worked closely with two people from their team.

How did you come to work with MTA Digital?

I worked with one of their founders a few years ago, and it was a successful engagement. I reached out to him again, and he explained the work that MTA Digital does. They seemed like a good fit, so we decided to work with their team.

We spend about €2,000 Euro (approximately $2,270 USD) per month.

We started working with them in July 2018, and it’s an ongoing relationship.

We have concrete processes to help us reach our company-wide monthly goals. We’ll continue measuring our progress to make sure we stay on track.

How did MTA Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We have two phone calls a week and speak through Google Chat in the meantime. Consistent communication assures that everyone is always up to date on our progress. Their responsiveness is a huge help, setting the foundation for a smooth collaboration. Whenever we need to reschedule a call, they’re flexible. To track our work, we share information through Google Docs so that we can see everything in real time.

They understand urgency, never taking too long to reply. Compared to other agencies, they’re much more involved and responsive. Additionally, their team has in-depth knowledge. They have resources with different specialties across various products, platforms, and strategies. Their knowledge added an extra layer of experience to our business.

Nothing comes to mind.

Give them a bit of freedom and be transparent with them. After they’re familiar with the business, they have the knowledge and skill to reach the goals set by their clients. Measure results regularly and update their targets based on their progress.

Digital Marketing for Grilling Products Company

"They’re very responsive when it comes to ad hoc needs."

June 2018 - Ongoing

MTA Digital provides Google Analytics and Google AdWords services, working first on a general audit and then examining user behavior. They focus on SEO and PPC as well as training for Analytics and AdWords.

Germany
CRM Manager, Grilling Products Company

They’ve harmonized the process for tracking work across multiple locations and countries. Beyond effective support, they also provide training to internal teams on Google Analytics. They’ve built a strong, collaborative relationship with the potential to grow in the future.

I’m the customer relationship manager. Our role is to connect European markets to headquarters in the US and to search for synergies between the EMEA markets and our core products and related accessories. Our main products are grills.

What challenge were you trying to address with MTA Digital?

We needed help with digital marketing. Our goal was to harmonize our online tracking across all the countries.

We began with a general audit of our current site and campaigns. After looking at our materials, they supported us with tracking implementation. The team optimized our Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, providing training to help us get the most out of the data. Now, we're able to better understand how the user behaves on the site and compare specific campaign performances to previous years. They continue to provide Analytics support and offer consultation for related topics such as SEO and PPC.

How did you come to work with MTA Digital?

They were chosen because of the broad scope of services they offer, their Google certifications, and their manpower to scale up and down according to the need. Their price was good as well.

We started working together in June 2018, and the work is ongoing.

We’ve started harmonizing the way our tracking is implemented in Google Analytics. They also support us with questions about where to find data and what we can learn from the data. We have a close relationship with them, and I’m hoping to work together for a long time.

How did MTA Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a weekly call to talk about what was accomplished the past seven days and what we’re going to work on in the next seven. We prioritize what’s in the pipeline on a weekly basis. If there’s a need for an ad hoc call, we use a chat channel or email. We also have a ticketing system where we exchange information about the tasks they’re working on. They’re very responsive; communication is really great compared to the agency we worked with before.

The way they communicate and their availability distinguishes them from other providers. If there’s a specific need, they are on the phone or chat to talk about things. They’re very responsive when it comes to ad hoc needs. Additionally, they’re very open and very flexible in terms of resourcing, and the price is a great fit for us.

We haven’t worked together that long yet, and we need to grow together a bit more in terms of having the same view on the business and what’s going on. This would help us better optimize our processes. I don't consider this a weak point on their end. Rather, it's a natural progression when starting a new relationship. In the end, they’re absolutely great at understanding the technical details and implementation.

Have a clear understanding of what you’re trying to achieve and the way you want to communicate. Define the framework of how you communicate, how you touch base, and how often. It’s important that partners understand your expectations for availability.

Overall Score They’re service oriented, transparent, and proactive.
    They’re good with tough timelines. I’ve not had any bad experiences with this.
    The price is great compared to what we had before.
    They’re great.
    They’re very good, and I’m happy with them.

Social Media Marketing for Luxury Jewelry Brand

"They come to us with ideas that they would like to test."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

MTA Digital provides social media marketing services, working on improving conversion rates and increasing the ROI. They run Google and Facebook ads, planning and monitoring the campaigns.

Stockholm, Sweden
Rafal Smaczynski
Head of Digital, Klockor.nu

Their marketing efforts are excellent, producing substantial results and leading to an increase in sales and ROI. They work hard to meet clear goals, KPIs, and weekly targets, smoothly tracking all tasks and communicate effectively at all times.

I'm the head of digital for Klockor.nu, a family-run luxury business selling watches and jewelry. We have stationary boutiques and one e-commerce shop.

What challenge were you trying to address with MTA Digital?

We needed help with social media marketing for our e-commerce site. I'd worked with another company before, but my goal in hiring MTA Digital was to increase our ROI and overall sales. I wanted them strictly to work on our conversion rates.

We initially signed a contract for a three-month trial period. They helped us with our Google AdWords and started to optimize our account. As they specialize in Facebook, we began to give them more tasks related to Facebook where we are already building campaigns. We have over 5,000 items on our website and they're very good at optimizing and retargeting for Facebook.

They always know of any changes that are happening with Google and are very proactive. They inform us and push all that information to us so we can adapt and make plans. I want to have them more involved in our bigger websites as well in the future.

We have a dedicated project manager on their end, as well as a person that plays a similar role to mine in witnessing the conversations. That way, if something goes wrong, there won’t be any blame placed from either end. We have a very problem-free cooperation that is well structured. I think they have more than 20 people working for them. They aren’t a huge agency, but they're very well specialized.

How did you come to work with MTA Digital?

They're from Poland and I'm Polish, though I live in Sweden. I initially asked someone I know there that works with Google Ads to complete the work, but he was unable to and recommended MTA Digital. I went to Poland to meet with them and saw their offices, which is always important to me. We spoke a lot, plus they are one of the 30 best agencies in Poland.

We started working with them in December 2017 and the work is still ongoing.

Our sales have grown, our ROI has increased substantially, and we're very happy with them. I give them the goals and KPIs, which they try to achieve. So far, they've made good progress.

How did MTA Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They've been very good—they're very responsive and clear. They always know what we want, so we haven’t had any problems.

We decided to have weekly goals with a Google Sheet that has the campaigns listed. We detail the campaigns and then they take it from there. During our weekly calls, we clarify everything and have good communication with them. They're very transparent in what they do, so I don’t have to control them.

They have good connections with Google and have a dedicated team. They handle any problems we encounter with our Google Merchant account quickly, even if it's something they're not responsible for.

We also have a constant open channel in Google Hangouts where we can message them with any ideas or problems. We use email and have phone calls from time to time, and I visit them when I am in Poland.

They're very well structured and always eager to help. They're very professional, always well-prepared, and know what they are doing. For them, the customer comes first. I feel important; like I can call them and they will answer, then try to do their best.

Google AdWords is a very specific operation and we've had situations before when a previous company has optimized the account once and put a script on it so that it ran automatically. MTA is not like that; they want to do more and more, so they keep improving and test different things. They come to us with ideas that they would like to test and often, they work very well.

People should create clear goals, clear KPIs, and demand the inclusion of these in the contract. MTA, together with their customer, can achieve goals if they are doable, and will do everything they can to reach that goal. We gave them specific, reasonable goals and timeframes, which they achieved.

For us, it has been very good value.

Digital Marketing Campaigns for Marketing Firm

"I can contact them anytime for any reason and they respond right away."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

MTA Digital oversees Google AdWords and Facebook campaigns for a Polish marketing and branding firm.

Strategy Manager, Marketing Company

Strong project management and customer service make MTA Digital a trustworthy partner. They’re responsive, knowledgeable, and get good results.

I’m a creative press manager at a marketing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with MTA Digital?

We needed help with digital marketing.

They handled our AdWords and Facebook campaigns.

I primarily work with Waclaw (Lead Generation Team Leader, MTA Digital).

How did you come to work with MTA Digital?

They were recommended by a friend. After interviewing them, we started working together.

We’ve spent about $30,000.

We started working together in December 2017 and the work is ongoing.

They’re very knowledgeable and I never have to worry about how our ad campaigns are doing. Everything has gone well.

How did MTA Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We keep in touch almost every day by phone and email. Sometimes when we start a new project, we’ll meet face to face.

I liked their project management style. They’re very flexible and agile and also provide strong customer service. I can contact them anytime for any reason and they respond right away.

They’re very friendly.

Sales & Digital Marketing Support for 3D Printer Manufacturer

“They were flexible enough to succeed in a dynamic environment.”

June 2016 - Dec. 2017

MTA Digital provided various digital marketing services, including identifying target audiences, executing and managing SEO/PPC campaigns, developing social media ads, and promoting products.

Olsztyn, Poland
Marketing Director, 3D Printer Manufacturer

MTA Digital tracked the campaigns in real time, providing a comprehensive and accessible look at key data points. The team proved capable of excelling in a fast-paced environment. They adapted well to sudden changes and come up with new marketing strategies at short notice.

I’m the marketing director for a leading 3D printer manufacturer. In my role, I’m responsible for online and offline communications as well as maintaining online sales.

For what projects/services did your company hire MTA Digital?

Since we just started pursuing online sales, we needed a solid partner who could help us create and implement a digital strategy.

We wanted to drive online sales and build product awareness, especially in Western European and U.S. markets.

I’d previously worked with MTA Digital on several projects. At the time, we vetted several agencies to choose a partner. MTA Digital’s offer was simply the best. We particularly appreciated their strategic thinking. They also quickly understood our target group.

They were responsible for defining a target audience, measuring key performance indicators (KPI), and executing digital marketing strategies. In addition to creating Facebook ads, they maintained and optimized campaigns for SEO, PPC, products (PLA), and reseller leads.

While we can’t share any hard metrics, we were able to see a complete overview of the data in a user-friendly format. The report updated itself in real time, which allowed us to go over all of our campaigns and see what was happening.

How did the MTA Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We initially used Trello for long-term tasks before switching to Jira. We completed tasks in sprints and tracked the results in relation to our established plan. As for short-term tasks, we coordinated using Jabber. I appreciated how quickly they responded to us.

What impresses you about the MTA Digital?

They were flexible enough to succeed in a dynamic environment. There were times when we changed a campaign’s brief on a daily bases. MTA Digital was responsive and quick enough to build a new communications plan and adapt to our needs.

They could have better synchronized information between all the members on their team and ours.

Overall Score I knew where my budget was going.
    Generally, they’re very good, but they could be better at keeping team members updated.
    They had the best pricing among all the offers we reviewed.
    They’re professionals and are knowledgeable about current trends.
    I’d likely refer them.

SEO & PPC for Online Newspaper & Book Platform

"We’re happy with their performance."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

MTA Digital does SEO and PPC for two websites. As part of the ongoing partnership, they audited the sites to identify opportunities for improvement.

Paweł Szostak
Portal & Project Manager, RUCH S.A.

Traffic has doubled and certain keywords now rank on Google’s first page. Unique domains and product descriptions have also been successful. Regular documentation and communication help make the partnership successful.

I’m the portal, website, and project manager for RUCH—which means “move” in English—a Polish newspaper vendor.

What challenge were you trying to address with MTA Digital?

We had a series of bad experiences with SEO vendors and wanted a new marketing partner.

MTA Digital focused on PPC and SEO for our websites; one is older and another is newer. They also completed an audit and used the findings to propose changes.

I work with a project manager, a content marketer, and a PPC specialist.

How did you come to work with MTA Digital?

One of my colleagues audited several vendors and decided MTA Digital was the best fit. Originally, an e-commerce agency introduced us to them.

We started working with MTA Digital in August 2015 and the partnership is ongoing. We’re in contact on a daily basis.

Our traffic and Google rankings have increased 100%. One of our sites is on Google’s first page for relevant keywords. The team has also obtained 100 quality unique domains for subscription, for which they implemented a couple hundred unique descriptions for our products. These efforts have yielded good results as well.

How did MTA Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We’re happy with their performance. We use Trello and Basecamp to document work and report issues. In addition, we have monthly meetings to review results. We communicate via Skype, phone, and email.

Digital marketing is a new area for us and we don’t have much experience in the field. Fortunately, our partnership with MTA Digital has been a good experience.

I don’t work with them on a daily basis, so it’s difficult to say. I only see the result of their job.

SEO & Conversion Optimization for Local Tour Company

"MTA Digital’s unique selling point is their flexibility in adjusting to specific needs."

July 2017 - Ongoing

MTA Digital performed an SEO and AdWords audit and set up analytics to gather data. They restructured social media and paid advertising campaigns and pursued backlinks from prominent domains.

Kraków, Poland
Przemyslaw Orlikowski
Project Manager, Discover Kraków

Paid ads have seen an improved return and costs per conversion are decreasing, even in the off-season. Although MTA Digital could be more proactive in devising solutions, they excel at adapting to project requirements and restrictions. They are always suggesting valuable improvements.

We are an e-commerce company focused on local tourism. We sell local tourism products across the world using a B2C model. We also have experience with the MTA Digital team in global airport transfers, another E-commerce area. I am the marketing manager for online sales.

What challenge were you trying to address with MTA Digital?

We wanted to boost our SEO traffic and increase our budget and conversion rate for paid ads.

Our collaboration was rather dynamic. First, we wanted a general audit to determine how we could improve on-page SEO and AdWords. Most of our paid ads are AdWords, along with some social media like Facebook and Instagram.

We first set up analytics, including go-to-markets, Google Analytics, events, and e-commerce tracking. After we gathered data, we started to optimize some metadata from the website for Google and restructured all our paid AdWords campaigns. We’ve also recently launched Facebook and Instagram campaigns. They retargeted our web page, which brought in more traffic from blog posts and articles.

have also collaborated on SEO, mostly with content marketing. We reached out to bloggers and websites to create and share our content. We gathered a lot of traffic from those articles and guest posts.

We’ve gotten backlinks from websites by reaching out to them and asking for guest posts to get a link from our article. They acquired around 20 links from pretty good domains. They also bought some. We ultimately gave up this approach, because we preferred to create good content and gather links organically rather than perform outreach.

I have worked with three or four specialists from their team: a person who handled paid ads, someone for content, someone for SEO, and someone for analytics. I have one main contact person, but I’ve also had direct contact with each member.

We plan in the beginning and maintain constant contact through tools like Trello. At the end, we have final reports and planning for the next month.

How did you come to work with MTA Digital?

We didn’t want to work with an agency that we would pay monthly, but not have any idea of what they were doing. We also didn’t want to work with one that had no impact and only handled basic work. We didn’t want a typical subscription-based collaboration, where the agency would tell us that we are ranking higher without telling us what they were doing. In this case, we wanted contact with specific specialists and closeness to the strategy, product, and vision.

MTA Digital is an external team, but they understand what we want to do. We work closely together, and we budget based on what’ve actually done. They bill us for working hours and results, so it’s not just a subscription. We pay for specific actions, then plan and approve the work.

We’ve appreciated working with MTA Digital because they are flexible their work hours and activities each month.

The cost of their work was €3,000 ($3,600) per month, per project, from the beginning of the collaboration until January or February 2018. We were working on two projects, with a total cost of €6,000 ($7,200) per month. Starting in January or February 2018, we have been paying €3,000 ($3,600) per month.

We started working with MTA Digital in July or August 2017. We are continuing the collaboration with a project for Discover Cracow and a different e-commerce website. The current project started in September or November 2017.

We have seen an improvement in our ROI for paid ads. Although the ads are performing better, the change isn’t that dramatic. We are still off-season, so we need to wait and see whether the effort will make a significant improvement. The cost-per-conversion is better than last year’s, but the crucial time for us is from June to October. We still have to wait for it, but I have a feeling it will be all right.

We’ve had a lot of ideas about SEO, and our content marketing is doing well. We are glad that we’ve collaborated with MTA Digital for those. Our overall offsite SEO and crucial keywords—the more authoritative and complex ones—still need improvement. This is because we’ve had to change our website and make some technical development changes. MTA Digital had a lot of ideas, but we couldn’t actually implement them. We need to wait to implement the changes they suggested for complex SEO and conversion rate optimizations.

How did MTA Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Their performance is okay, but not perfect. I’ve worked with better companies, where the responsiveness was much quicker and the dynamic was a bit better. The correspondence and overall collaboration are good. They want to do their best, and we communicate to find mutual benefits.

The project management is fine, but we are constantly improving systematic planning and deadline management. These could be a bit better, but it’s on my side as well.

MTA Digital’s unique selling point is their flexibility in adjusting to specific needs. If needed, they can adjust hours, assign specialists based on our company needs, and make changes during the collaboration.

They could be more active in pursuing the changes they want, instead of just following our ideas and leaving decisions up to us.

I’ve worked with other companies that helped us and performed what they planned. They didn’t just leave it up to us. They pushed us forward to make it happen.

When working with agencies, every marketing manager must know their crucial goals and KPIs. The agency needs to keep an eye on the goal, rather than on the task.

Overall Score The value for money is okay, but they’re not irreplaceable.
    Many deadlines have been broken without any communication.
    Others could deliver the same work for the same money, but their pricing is good.
    The delivery has been good enough, but not beyond our expectations.
    They can perform well, but I’m not 100% sure that they could deliver everything as expected.

Social Media Advertising for IT Company

"MTA had the tools to manage the project effectively."

Nov. 2017 - Apr. 2018

MTA Digital purchased ads on Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn. They also performed a full site audit, conducted content analyses, and recommended revisions.

Poznan, Poland
Director of Communication, IT Company

MTA Digital worked within strict budgetary and demographic guidelines to create actionable proposals. They established a fluid workflow with the in-house team and had the knowledge and expertise to deliver great results.

I am the CMO of a Polish IT company specializing in tax settlement and accounting software.

For what projects/services did your company hire MTA Digital?

Our activities are strongly dependent on the seasons. We needed an experienced, outsourced partner to plan and purchase digital media.

Our aim was to increase our number of conversions and software installations. We expected to increase the effectiveness of our digital campaigns while maintaining the same budget.

We had a recommendation. We loved their approach and their experience in the field.

MTA Digital planned and purchased media on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn. They also used Google's feature snippet. In the beginning, they audited our accounts on those platforms and recommended optimizations. Within our budget, and in accordance with the demographic and psychographic requirements of our target group, they presented a proposal.

Then they implemented projects, monitored the effects, and proposed adjustments. They also audited our content and site structure, carried out a competition analysis, and obtained 10 publication links. In addition, they conducted content marketing analysis and provided recommendations.

We worked with four social media and Google Ads specialists. These team also included an SEO team leader, an SEO and content marketer, a certified PPC specialist, a business developer, and a project manager.

The workflow between our teams was seamless. MTA had the tools to manage the project effectively. Working in a common environment made it easier to achieve goals.