Building Better Websites Since 1998

People choose MPC Studios because we're more experienced, and much easier to work with.

The creative team at MPC Studios began working together in 1998… and the same team is still working together today.

It turns out we love building websites and apps together.

Our team has built hundreds of custom websites and mobile applications together. You'll find our development process to be organized, yet still relaxed, casual, flexible and fun.  Because it should be.

Current MPC clients include Cities, Banks, Hospitals, Labs, Public Schools, Universities, Manufacturers, Television Stations, Newspapers, Retail Businesses, EDC’s, CVB’s, Chambers, Churches, … and more.  We must be doing something right.

Most people don't just need a website.  They need hosting, support and search engine strategies.  We are a comprehensive solution.  Our service includes website design, hosting your website, on-going support for updates and enhancements, and post-launch marketing activities and search engine optimization efforts.

We do not charge a large up front fee.  We charge a simple, flat monthly fee that includes comprehensive service.

Our promise to you:  You will love your new website before it goes live, or you will owe nothing.

But you will love it, so we’ll never have to worry about that.

1998

Knapp Medical Center

Valley Baptist Legacy Foundation

Knapp Community Care Foundation

Web Design for TV Production Company

"[The website] was better than I imagined."

MPC Studios created a informational website to promote products. The website required detailed content and visuals to describe featured TV shows.

McAllen, Texas
Nicky Runnels
Owner, TV Production Co.

MPC Studios exceeded expectations and delivered a visually appealing, fully functional website. They successfully translated the client’s vision and added several creative upgrades. The team was responsive, effective, and quick to make adjustments and updates.

Please give a brief description of your company.

Brine Media LLC is a TV production company. Our current project is a reality TV series for the outdoor market called Silver Kings. It is currently running on Discovery's Destination America Channel.

What is your role at the company?

I am the president and owner.

What was the business challenge that you were trying to address when you approached MPC Studios?

I needed to create a website that highlighted the features of our TV production. We needed the website to describe the TV series in detail while providing a visual sense of what the show will deliver.

Can you discuss about the scope of the project?

I met with MPC and explained my vision for the website, providing pictures and graphic design to be used. They delivered to me a fully functional website.

What was your process for selecting MPC Studios with which to work?

I looked at their previous work and after meeting with David Watkins [president and CEO of MPC Studios], I was confident he understood my goals and could effectively create the website I needed.

When was the project completed?

In the late fall of 2014.

What were the results of the project, and are there any metrics you can share?

MPC did an excellent job on the website. It was better than I imagined. They were quick to make adjustments and updates. They created exactly what I asked them to and added many creative upgrades to my vision.

When working with them, was there anything unique or special about them compared to other companies with which you may have worked?

I appreciated their responsiveness. It was quick and effective.

Looking back on the project, is there any area that they could improve or you would do differently?

No. I was very happy with the work and I have recommended them to many other businesses and friends.

Web Design for Mercedes Economic Development

"We were very impressed by the quality of their team."

MPC Studios reconstructed 3 websites. Each platform required a unique identity while maintaining a level of brand cohesiveness. They featured multiple pages with factual, demographic, and business information.

Mercedes, Texas
Alicia Aguilar
Marketing Director, The Development Corporation of Mercedes

The websites have generated a 25% increase in new users. MPC Studios is proactive and reacts promptly to requests. The team offers strong creativity, a high level of energy, and good quality services. They are enjoyable to work with and both available and accessible in their communication.

Please give a brief description of your company.

The Development Corporation of Mercedes is the economic development arm for the City of Mercedes.

What is your role at the company?

I am the director of marketing for the DCM.

What was the business challenge that you were trying to address when you approached MPC Studios?

We needed to reconstruct three websites entirely: The City of Mercedes, DCM, and the Mercedes Chamber of Commerce. We needed a cohesiveness between the three sites, yet they needed to each hold their own identity.

What were your company’s business goals for the project?

Each of the sites have different needs yet but essentially to depict the city as a great place to do business, live, and raise a family. The chamber of commerce is a membership organization as well as a tourist arm for the city, so they need to serve their members as well as have a directory for the public to find those businesses and services they provide. The DCM needs to provide information to people who are looking to do business in the area as well as people who may want to move into the city. Factual information needs to be provided including demographics and business opportunities in the area. The city website needs to inform citizens of services as well as provide a way to pay for utilities.

Can you talk about the scope of the project?

MPC Studios provided us with three distinct yet similar looking websites each with multiple pages.

What was your process for selecting MPC Studios with which to work?

We found them by advertising in the local papers for bids with a comprehensive description of what we were looking in terms of the scope of the projects. Ultimately, we chose MPC Studios as our partner.

When was the project completed?

We launched the websites at the end of July of 2014.

What were the results of the project, and are there any metrics you can share?

We are very pleased with the results and all three websites have a 25 percent increase in new users. I’m quite pleased with MPC’s performance. They are extremely proactive and the reaction time on requests is quite prompt.

When working with them, was there anything unique or special about them compared to other companies that you may have worked with?

Their creativity was much stronger than I have experienced and the energy level of the staff is quite high. We were very impressed by the quality of their team.

I honestly can’t think of anything. I have enjoyed working with them. I can pick up the phone and talk to a department head or even the president at a snap of a finger. I’m quite pleased.

Marketing Strategy for Hospital

"MPC has accomplished everything we have asked them to."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

MPC Studios assists with website design, print advertisement design, marketing strategy, and multiple promotional products to market and promote a wide range of health services.

Weslaco, Texas
Public Relations Coordinator, Hospital Center

MPC Studios’ efforts have resulted in a drastic improvement in the client’s public image. The team is capable and dedicated, delivering consistent, reliable results even under last-minute deadlines. They excel in a variety of projects and regularly exceed expectations.

Please give a brief description of your company.

We are a 226-bed not-for-profit acute care hospital. We are one of the top 15 health systems in the nation as rated by Truven Health Analytics in 2013.

What is your role at the company?

I serve as public relations coordinator at the hospital.

We turned to MPC Studios for help with a number of challenges. Situated in an incredibly competitive healthcare market in the area, our administrators realized the need for the hospital to put its best foot forward in its marketing efforts in the community. MPC Studios has assisted us with website design, print advertisement design, the production of television commercials, billboards, event promotion, marketing strategy and much more.

What were your company’s business goals for the project?

The goals for our projects with MPC are still ongoing, and that is to produce advertising and marketing that puts our hospital in the best light within our community. Ever increasingly, we realize that prospective patients can choose where they receive health care and we want those patients to choose us.

Can you talk about the scope of the project?

The scope of the project is quite large. It encompasses everything we do here at our hospital. MPC Studios has helped us share details about nearly its entire line of services with the community. From maternity care to joint replacement for the elderly, MPC Studios has helped us market and promote all of its services.

What was your process for selecting MPC Studios with which to work?

Unfortunately, I cannot speak to this as administrators chose MPC Studios prior to my arrival at the hospital nearly five years ago. I can say that while I have had the opportunity to utilize other studios, MPC does such a fantastic job on our projects that choosing another studio just does not make sense. At this point, MPC is incredibly familiar with what we’re trying to accomplish and how we’re trying to do it.

Can you give a sense of the size of the project in dollar terms or personnel work hours?

Since we chose MPC Studios as its design firm, we’ve spent well in excess of $1 million on marketing and advertising.

When was the project completed?

The project is still ongoing.

What were the results of the project, and are there any metrics you can share?

While I don’t have any hard metrics for our recent efforts, I can say that in the last year or so the image of the hospital within our community has undergone an overwhelming positive transformation, thanks in part to help from MPC. Administration is pleased with the results of our marketing efforts, so it’s only right for MPC to take its share of the credit.

How did MPC Studios perform?

In my five-year relationship with MPC Studios, I can say that they’ve never let me down. Many times, I have asked MPC Studios for what I suspect is the impossible, and time and again they make it happen. Whether it’s with an ad design that hits the mark the first time or securing ad space in local publications at the 11th hour, I’ve come to expect that I can count on MPC to do what I need done. As a testament to that, it is commonplace for me to tell my administrators “I’m sure it won’t be a problem” when referencing any last-minute job I have for their team. That’s how sure I am in their abilities and dedication.

Additionally, MPC has really excelled in assisting us in a wide variety of projects. From print advertising to massive banners hanging on the external walls of the building, MPC has accomplished everything we have asked them to.

The feeling of confidence I have in working with MPC is special. There is a lot of uncertainty related to the things our office does on a daily basis. It is nice to know that I have a team I can count on when I need something done.

Our relationship and the project is still ongoing, and there is nothing from MPC’s side of things that could be improved upon.

Incredibly likely, and I have done so in the past without hesitation.

Web Design for Children's Museum

"The working relationship with them has been very good."

Nov. 2013 - Ongoing

MPC Studios completed an end-to-end website redesign. The team implemented an updated design, a calendar of events with uploading functionalities, and an online booking component.

Brownsville, Texas
Office Manager, Children's Museum

The new website is more interactive, more user-friendly, and easier to navigate and manage, generating 10% of overall bookings. MPC Studios is receptive to input and feedback, understanding of client needs, and sensitive to cultural requirements. They are responsive and quick to resolve problems.

Please describe your company.

I work for a museum in Texas. We have more than 40,000 visitors a year and a staff of around 15. We have interactive exhibits for children ages zero to 8 years old. We host field trips, birthday parties, but our primary mission is to introduce children to a world of learning through enjoyment.

What is your role and responsibilities?

My title is office manager, but as with most nonprofits we all do whatever needs to get done. I handle the finances, the field trips, the website development and management and a lot of the administrative parts.

What was your goal for working with MPC Studios?

We were looking for a fun, interactive and informative website. Our old website was extremely stagnant, hard to navigate, and hard for us to update in terms of ongoing events. For example, we have a daily craft and a daily activity, and it was difficult for us to upload all of that and make it easily interactive for our visitors. We also wanted to add an online booking component for our field trips and our birthday parties.

We did a complete redesign and we started over from scratch. We told them we wanted something new. We looked a lot of different children’s museums’ websites, and gave them ideas of what we would like it to look like. We gave them the crucial content that needed to be included, and how we wanted it laid out. They went from there, and they did the complete design. They scoped out all the tools that we could use for a calendar of events, so we could have our crafts and activities easily uploaded with pictures. They also implemented tools so we could have an online booking portion.

What was your process for selecting MPC Studios with which to work?

We picked them because they were located close by us, so we could meet with them in person if needed. Additionally, the work they had shown us was crisp, it felt new, it felt interactive, as opposed to just being a standard template design.

They gifted a large portion of their work. The project was probably around $15,000, but a large portion of that was gifted.

When did you start working with them, and is the relationship ongoing?

We started around a year ago and launched the new website at the end of March. They still provide us with maintenance and support.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

The reception from the website has been extremely positive. The staff who is uploading the crafts and activities to the website say it’s much easier to use, much more interactive. In terms of visitors, we heard from them that they can find the information they need much more quickly. The navigation has improved drastically. In terms of metrics, right now about 10 percent of our field trips are booked online as opposed to it being all through the phone or via fax. I would say about 20 percent of our birthday parties are booked online, and about 5 percent of our memberships are purchased online.

Overall, the working relationship with them has been very good. When we have problems, we might start off dealing with one person, but it will quickly escalate if it’s outside of that person’s scope, or if they need additional help. In terms of the design process itself, they were extremely receptive to our input and our feedback. They are extremely responsive and understanding of our needs.

We needed to ensure that the pictures on the website were culturally sensitive, as we’re in an area that is more than 90 percent Hispanic. They understood those desires and needs really well, and did a great job in finding photos, and making sure that the images matched up with who we are. I find that one of their unique attributes, is that they’re extremely responsive and understanding of our needs. When dealing with Web designers and Web hosting in the past, when we’ve had problems, the response times have been slow at best. The response time from MPC is extremely fast. I will get a reply back usually within about 20 minutes.

We have run into a number of problems with our online booking tool lately, but that’s a problem with the tool itself. I’m not sure if they could have done it better at the time, but they’ve already taken the next steps to solving that problem.

We recommended them to another children’s museum recently.

McAllen Chamber of Commerce Web Design

"We always get a better product than what we had before. "

1999 - Ongoing

MPC Studios has provided a wide variety of services over the 15-year partnership, including several website designs and redesigns, mobile app development for two apps, and advertising campaigns.

McAllen, Texas
Steve Ahlenius
President, McAllen Chamber of Commerce

MPC Studios consistently delivers award-winning products. They are up-to-date, current with industry trends, and strive to improve make each project fresh and cutting edge. The team is easy to work with, responsive, and approachable, and has fostered a comfortable working relationship.

Please describe your company.

The McAllen Chamber of Commerce, in McAllen, Texas, is a chamber of commerce with a membership of 2,000, and a community of 130,000, an MSA [metropolitan statistical area] of 850,000.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m president and CEO.

What was your goal for working with MPC Studios?

We have worked with MPC Studios since 1999. We wanted to create a website, and they were one of the companies that we contacted. We were impressed with their presentation and what they came to the table with, and we have been with them ever since.

MPC has done a wide variety of services for us through the years. They’ve done our Web design, and redesigned our site three different times during the last 15 to 16 years. They have also done a mobile app for us, Version 2.0 came out recently. They also developed an app for a large convention or meeting that is a process of making connections. They’ve done advertising campaigns for us in terms of some TV and radio work, as well as videotaping. They’ve been very good and very responsive any time we’ve raised issues or wanted something done. They’re very quick in terms of responding to our requests and getting things done and implemented in a timely fashion.

What was your process for selecting MPC Studios with which to work?

It was a bidding process; they submitted their qualifications, we reviewed those, and then had an additional follow up conversation with them about scope of work, timelines, and price. We were very pleased with what they proposed, what they were going to do, how they were going to do it, and what the cost was going to be. We ended up signing with them and have been with them ever since.

On the last redesign that we did for our website, I believe that came in between $15,000 and $18,000.

What were the results of the project?

The relationship is ongoing, and started in 1999. A very positive and long-term relationship. From our prospective it has been very productive. Through the years our websites have won different awards, and that’s because of their efforts. Some of the other things that we’ve done have won awards because of their design work.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

They’ve always been up to date and current on what’s happening, what the trends are, and what’s happening in the industry. Every time they’ve come in, they’ve always managed to take us to the next level. They’ve very easy to work with, very responsive in their process. We always think we get a better product than what we had before.

I think the ease of working with them, I think they’re very approachable and responsive. We have a comfort level with them in terms of being able to talk with them and get things done.

I think they improve every time. They’re an evolving business and organization, and I think they get better. They’re not stagnant, they’re not stale in terms of their design work. There are things we made suggestions about, and they very politely say, "Well, you might want to consider this because this is what we’re seeing happening in other industries and what other folks are doing." It keeps us fresh, and keeps our perspective fresh, because they’re obviously at the cutting edge and looking what the trends are also.

I’ve recommended them many times to folks.