We deliver the best

At MotionGility, we understand the urge of current marketing trends and the importance of videos in marketing. It’s a proven fact that videos are the most engaging and influential content for users. So, our animated explainer videos can help you create a strong impact on customers and give your business skyline heights.

Being one of the top rated and best explainer video company, we put the best of our efforts and talent to serve our clients with amazing and engaging explainer videos for their businesses to attain the desired objectives.

Why choose Motiongility?

1. Nobody spins creativity the way we do. Yes, you read that right. Be it engaging scripts, hard-hitting explainer videos or a brand-solution, you name it and we have it for your business. We focus on delivering well-framed scripts and quality videos.

2. Diverse animated explainer video styles- The compelling animation and Motiongility’s efforts to deliver the best is impeccable. Not boasting, but we certainly are skilled in a wide array of versatile styles tailored to your unique demand.

3. Value for money- We deliver quality product with fast, attentive service with no compromises, at a very fair price.

4. Experience- We’ve done over 1,000 productions across diverse sectors for clients from different parts of the world. We are well-experienced in providing explainer videos that would help you build more confidence in your brand and its image.

5. Work – Here on the portfolio page, we have tried to keep things simple yet diverse for you to check out. There are varieties of sectors we have worked for, not all have been portrayed here. In case you have something that’s out of the blue, we’d be more than happy to create something for you. Feel free to contact us and we can figure out the best for you.You get right-sized, brand-building solutions along with crisp explainer videos.

Reach us at [email protected]

19. E-Merge Made easy
  20. Deep Roots
  21. Ratiomatic

Promotional Video Creation for Tech Company

"Their customer service was excellent."

Apr. 2019

Motiongility provided video development services, working on a promotional campaign. They delivered a draft and then produced several iterations, as required.

Belize
Software Architect, Belize Bank Limited

The team produced an excellent final product, working hard to ensure the video met expectations. The Motiongility team managed the work professionally and provided high-quality customer service.

I’m the owner of Tana Technologies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Motiongility?

We needed help with the creation of a promotional video.

To raise awareness of our product through an excellent video.

We found them on Upwork.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We provided a description of how the video should be, then received a draft. They worked on various iterations until we were happy with the end product.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

They worked alongside me to ensure I was satisfied with the final version of the video despite the number of iterations it took.

The promotional video was well received.

It was great.

Their customer service was excellent.

I can’t think of anything major at the moment.

Explainer video for Benefits Network

"They were punctual, incredibly friendly, reasonably priced, and the quality of work was top-notch."

Mar. - Apr. 2018

Motiongility created an animated explainer video to strengthen a brand's marketing efforts.

Brisbane, Australia
Matthew Bovey
Founder and CEO, Bazaar Benefits

The video was produced with deft precision. The final product received extensive praise and increased site traffic substantially. Motiongility's friendly staff and reasonable rates make them a treat to work with.

I am the founder of Bazaar Benefits. We are a benefits network for E-commerce merchants, giving entrepreneurs access to over $10,000 worth of exclusive deals for apps and services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Motiongility?

While we are skilled at development and networking, video production is definitely not one of out in-house qualities. We reached out to Motiongility in order to help us create a aesthetically pleasing explainer video for our service, that was concise, visually appealing, and easy to understand.

Our goal was to create a video that the E-commerce market would understand, and be attracted to. This was to be featured on our website, as well as listings across different marketplaces.

We first created a list of 5-10 animation production companies that had featured videos across different platforms. After looking at their different styles and expertise, we narrowed that down to 3-5 I believe, and started having open discussions about what we needed, and how they could help. Motiongility was head and shoulders above the rest with their management and customer service. Fortunately, they also had a video that was closely matching the style I liked - so we didn't have to sacrifice quality for good management.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

I wanted simple and effective video animation; so that's what I told the team. They understood fully, and we got to work on the goals and expectations of the project - since I had no experience with animation. After about a day or so, we had a completed outline and script for our video, and they got to work. I can't remember exactly how long the project took, but it certainly was better than my expectations.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

As I mentioned earlier, this was my first venture into the world of animated videos, so I'm not sure how 'on-hand' others are with the process. I wanted nothing to do with it though and trusted their abilities. They showed me progress along the way, and I was always impressed and excited when they did, right up until the final product.

Well, this video absolutely not only helped us get listed in the Shopify app store, but almost certainly played an integral role in the traction we received there. It was the first thing our traffic saw both on the app listing and on our website, so we can almost attribute any conversion from organic traffic in some way to this video being high quality.

Perfect. There's not much to say here, they were amazing to work with in this regard especially.

In all honesty - everything. They were punctual, incredibly friendly, reasonably priced, and the quality of work was top notch.

Since I've never worked with another studio, and can't really judge this best, but the experience I had while working with Motiongility was exactly what I would hope to experience again for future projects.

Overall Score 5/5 - would animate again.
    Exceeded my expectations
    Gave me a reasonable quote, met the budget.
    Top notch quality
    Incredibly likely if someone want's any animation work done!

Video Production for Small IT Company

"The videos made it easy for us to explain to customers what we do."

Feb. - Mar. 2018

Motiongility produced a set of explainer videos for a small IT consulting company.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Rick Bergami
Owner, Abuzz Technologies

Motiongility delivered high-quality videos that provided useful information to potential customers. The team's fluid approach to project management set them apart from other vendors.

Owner of a small IT consulting company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Motiongility?

We were looking to create videos that would simply explain some of our services.

Our goals were to have some videos that would simply convey information about our services and how they can benefit our clients.

We reviewed several companies and felt most comfortable with Motiongility.

Gathered requirements and create great explainer videos.

All employees were great.

The videos made it easy for us to explain to customers what we do.

They were great to work with.

They were easily able to convey our services with video and audio.

Everything went well.