We deliver the best

At MotionGility, we understand the urge of current marketing trends and the importance of videos in marketing. It’s a proven fact that videos are the most engaging and influential content for users. So, our animated explainer videos can help you create a strong impact on customers and give your business skyline heights.

Being one of the top rated and best explainer video company, we put the best of our efforts and talent to serve our clients with amazing and engaging explainer videos for their businesses to attain the desired objectives.

Why choose Motiongility?

1. Nobody spins creativity the way we do. Yes, you read that right. Be it engaging scripts, hard-hitting explainer videos or a brand-solution, you name it and we have it for your business. We focus on delivering well-framed scripts and quality videos.

2. Diverse animated explainer video styles- The compelling animation and Motiongility’s efforts to deliver the best is impeccable. Not boasting, but we certainly are skilled in a wide array of versatile styles tailored to your unique demand.

3. Value for money- We deliver quality product with fast, attentive service with no compromises, at a very fair price.

4. Experience- We’ve done over 1,000 productions across diverse sectors for clients from different parts of the world. We are well-experienced in providing explainer videos that would help you build more confidence in your brand and its image.

5. Work – Here on the portfolio page, we have tried to keep things simple yet diverse for you to check out. There are varieties of sectors we have worked for, not all have been portrayed here. In case you have something that’s out of the blue, we’d be more than happy to create something for you. Feel free to contact us and we can figure out the best for you.You get right-sized, brand-building solutions along with crisp explainer videos.

Reach us at [email protected]

19. E-Merge Made easy
  20. Deep Roots
  21. Ratiomatic

Animated Videos For Skincare Company

“I was a part of their process, and they made sure I got exactly what I wanted.”

Oct. - Dec. 2017

MotionGility produced two short marketing videos for a skincare company. They collaborated on the characters and style for each video, and they made changes to the format as the project evolved.

Shelley Costantini
Founder, Shelley Skin Care

The response to both videos was positive and led to a spike in the site’s analytics. MotionGility was well-organized and dedicated to their work. They maintained a high level of engagement and were attentive communicators.

We are a skincare company. I'm the founder and owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with MotionGility?

We faced some communication challenges. I wanted to interact with my customer base and share information about holiday promotions and our mission in general.

They made two two-minute videos that I used for my marketing materials. One was a thank you video to my clients that wished them a happy holiday season. The other video was for new customers. It explained my company and communicated what I do. Both videos were animated, and they did all the production work for each. We worked out the characters I wanted, and we created an avatar for me. We ultimately didn't use the avatar, but I'd like to revisit that for later videos.

They used some of my photos, then they built animation around that. Once the videos were completed, I sent them to my client base. I have a studio and an online shop for the skincare products I sell. I have a large database that I communicate with regularly.

I worked with two main people at their company.

How did you come to work with MotionGility?

I found them through Upwork. I interviewed several companies, but MotionGility really popped. Their work was high-quality, and they were so nice.

I don't remember the exact amount, but the total cost was less than $10,000.

We started working together in October 2017. They completed both videos within about three months.

I got a lot of responses after the videos went live. Our analytics spiked, and the videos made a positive impression on my client base. The effort created a much more impactful message than my normal emails.

How did MotionGility perform from a project management standpoint?

They're wonderful and very well-organized. They're clearly dedicated to their craft, and people who saw the videos loved their work. They're a really great team, and they feel very close and engaged. They were easy to work with, and our communication was seamless.

They really understood my needs and provided quality work. They asked a lot of questions at the beginning, and they were always interested in my feedback. I was a part of their process, and they made sure I got exactly what I wanted.

I can't think of anything they should improve. I would definitely recommend them, and would love to work with them again.

Come up with a look board before you reach out to them. If you go to them with an idea of your personal style, you will save a lot of time in the design process.

Video Production for Solar Company

"It was very effective and amazing collaboration."

Feb. - Mar. 2018

MotionGility produced a video for a solar energy company. The video explained the product and it's benefits to be used on crowdfunding platforms.

Istanbul, Turkey
Ahmet Fuat Yalçın
CEO, Solar Curtain

The video has received positive feedback from external sources and increases understanding of the product. MotionGility is communicative and responsive, producing high-quality results through effective project management.

I am ceo of Solar Curtain. Solar Curtain generates electricity with sunlight and let people use the electricity inside their building.

For what projects/services did your company hire MotionGility?

We hired MotionGility for making an Explainer Video for our Solar Curtain product.

Our main aim was to run this Video for crowdfunding platforms

From Google, we find out the best animation studio who can fulfill our requirement

We have a Patented Product Solar Curtain in Turkey, we have to make an Explainer Video which can explain our product and benefits and also which we can use in crowdfunding platforms.

We are assigned a person who handles the requirement and fulfills what is needed to be implemented in the video.

After the video, we posted this video on our social media pages also we add this video to our presentations to explain our project. All the people who watched the animation loved so much. It helped people to understand our product better.

It was very effective and amazing collaboration.

The quality of the video and Expectation meeting of clients.

Here I would like to add a suggestion that they can try to offer some subscription services to their clients and hence can have a long term collaboration.

Animated Explainer Video for New Cryptocurrency

"We were all impressed with the video animations and frame transitions. "

August - September 2019

MotionGility created an animated explainer video to teach users how to use a new form of cryptocurrency. Working from a basic wireframe, their team developed all creative elements.

Chris Thomas
Marketing Director, UVO Marketing

MotionGility's product was highly impressive and has been shared on all social media platforms. All work was delivered on time. Their project management was effective and their team offered daily support and communication.

I am the Marketing Director for a number of block chain based businesses and responsible for all supplier outsourcing.

For what projects/services did your company hire MotionGility?

We use MotionGility to design and develop a new explainer video for Uvocoin - the gaming cryptocurrency.

To educate investors about how easy it is to invest in Uvocoin, a new gaming cryptocurrency during its pre-launch phase. To simplify the myth behind crypto and why people who missed out on buying Bitcoin when it first launched should invest now in Uvocoin.

We selected MotionGility after going through a selection process with 3 suppliers. We had specific criteria about the skills and experience needed within a company to understand our brief and deliver on our requirements. MotionGility clearly demonstrated their experience not just through their understanding of what was required but through their extensive video portfolio.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Once we selected MotionGility, we briefed the team on the key objectives of the video. We collectively set out a basic wireframe of the story and provided them a script for the voice over. MotionGility then developed an end to end wireframes with text in place allowing us to visualize the video.

On approval we received a comprehensive set of designs. Following some design iterations we approved the graphics. The slides were animated and a voiceover recorded and a final cut sent to us for approval. The end product was approved and the final high res video was supplied.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

They communicated us at regular points of the creative process and held Skype calls with us to clarify any issues that needed to be addressed.

The new video has just been developed and will form the main element on our landing page and sign up process. We have already shared it on our social media sites and it has been very well received.

Communication was always quick and effective and Komal always kept us updated on project process.

We were all impressed with the video animations and frame transitions. Their animation team clearly understood what we wanted to achieve and really over delivered in this area of their work.

I think that as far as MotionGility are concerned nothing came to light to suggest they needed to improve any area of their service. On many occasions it was our company that slowed the development process down by missing a number of key deadlines that we in fact set ourselves.

Overall Score Great service and a great end product. We are delighted with our video.
    MotionGility achieved every target date we set them. If anything it was us who slowed the process down.
    Ultra impresssed with their price structure and the quality of their service.
    We loved the quality of the graphics, animations and overall finished video.
    Already recommended then to another company

Branding Design for Import-Export Textile Manufacturer

"Their flexibility toward meeting expectations impressed us."

Jan. 2019

MotionGility tackled all branding design tasks for a textile company, including the design of products, logos, and collateral. They also produced a video promoting the client.

Lucknow
Director, Textile Manufacturer

The new designs have increased client revenue and developed a consistent image for the company. Working with the team was seamless due to their industry talent and willingness to regularly provide updates.

We are lead manufacturer and do Import-Export in textile industry . I am the director of the company

For what projects/services did your company hire MotionGility?

We hired MotionGility for our overall branding designs, logo , tshirt and video.

We want to establish our brand design and video for marketing purpose!!

We have done google search to find few of the companies who provided good quality at a good price and hence we landed up with this company

Since we are a leading Manufactures we mostly needs to have designs as our primary thing. Apart from our product designs we hired them for our marketing designs also where they designed the logo , video and tshirts designs .

We are assigned to a project manager along with that we are also connected to the CEO

We have increased revenue for our tshirts due to cool designing and we have created a primary brand image with the marketing materials that they had created for us !

The workflow is tremendous ! they were proficient in giving the updates and keeping their clients upto date on the progress via mails

Their flexibility toward meeting expectations impressed us.

Not exactly , but there is always some way to improve and I am sure they will be doing the same.

Promotional Video Creation for Tech Company

"Their customer service was excellent."

Apr. 2019

Motiongility provided video development services, working on a promotional campaign. They delivered a draft and then produced several iterations, as required.

Belize
Software Architect, Belize Bank Limited

The team produced an excellent final product, working hard to ensure the video met expectations. The Motiongility team managed the work professionally and provided high-quality customer service.

I’m the owner of Tana Technologies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Motiongility?

We needed help with the creation of a promotional video.

To raise awareness of our product through an excellent video.

We found them on Upwork.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We provided a description of how the video should be, then received a draft. They worked on various iterations until we were happy with the end product.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

They worked alongside me to ensure I was satisfied with the final version of the video despite the number of iterations it took.

The promotional video was well received.

It was great.

Their customer service was excellent.

I can’t think of anything major at the moment.

Explainer video for Benefits Network

"They were punctual, incredibly friendly, reasonably priced, and the quality of work was top-notch."

Mar. - Apr. 2018

Motiongility created an animated explainer video to strengthen a brand's marketing efforts.

Brisbane, Australia
Matthew Bovey
Founder and CEO, Bazaar Benefits

The video was produced with deft precision. The final product received extensive praise and increased site traffic substantially. Motiongility's friendly staff and reasonable rates make them a treat to work with.

I am the founder of Bazaar Benefits. We are a benefits network for E-commerce merchants, giving entrepreneurs access to over $10,000 worth of exclusive deals for apps and services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Motiongility?

While we are skilled at development and networking, video production is definitely not one of out in-house qualities. We reached out to Motiongility in order to help us create a aesthetically pleasing explainer video for our service, that was concise, visually appealing, and easy to understand.

Our goal was to create a video that the E-commerce market would understand, and be attracted to. This was to be featured on our website, as well as listings across different marketplaces.

We first created a list of 5-10 animation production companies that had featured videos across different platforms. After looking at their different styles and expertise, we narrowed that down to 3-5 I believe, and started having open discussions about what we needed, and how they could help. Motiongility was head and shoulders above the rest with their management and customer service. Fortunately, they also had a video that was closely matching the style I liked - so we didn't have to sacrifice quality for good management.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

I wanted simple and effective video animation; so that's what I told the team. They understood fully, and we got to work on the goals and expectations of the project - since I had no experience with animation. After about a day or so, we had a completed outline and script for our video, and they got to work. I can't remember exactly how long the project took, but it certainly was better than my expectations.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

As I mentioned earlier, this was my first venture into the world of animated videos, so I'm not sure how 'on-hand' others are with the process. I wanted nothing to do with it though and trusted their abilities. They showed me progress along the way, and I was always impressed and excited when they did, right up until the final product.

Well, this video absolutely not only helped us get listed in the Shopify app store, but almost certainly played an integral role in the traction we received there. It was the first thing our traffic saw both on the app listing and on our website, so we can almost attribute any conversion from organic traffic in some way to this video being high quality.

Perfect. There's not much to say here, they were amazing to work with in this regard especially.

In all honesty - everything. They were punctual, incredibly friendly, reasonably priced, and the quality of work was top notch.

Since I've never worked with another studio, and can't really judge this best, but the experience I had while working with Motiongility was exactly what I would hope to experience again for future projects.

Overall Score 5/5 - would animate again.
    Exceeded my expectations
    Gave me a reasonable quote, met the budget.
    Top notch quality
    Incredibly likely if someone want's any animation work done!

Video Production for Small IT Company

"The videos made it easy for us to explain to customers what we do."

Feb. - Mar. 2018

Motiongility produced a set of explainer videos for a small IT consulting company.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Rick Bergami
Owner, Abuzz Technologies

Motiongility delivered high-quality videos that provided useful information to potential customers. The team's fluid approach to project management set them apart from other vendors.

Owner of a small IT consulting company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Motiongility?

We were looking to create videos that would simply explain some of our services.

Our goals were to have some videos that would simply convey information about our services and how they can benefit our clients.

We reviewed several companies and felt most comfortable with Motiongility.

Gathered requirements and create great explainer videos.

All employees were great.

The videos made it easy for us to explain to customers what we do.

They were great to work with.

They were easily able to convey our services with video and audio.

Everything went well.