We turn data into gold.™

MOST Programming is a woman and veteran owned technology business specializing in business intelligence, data analytics and custom software developing

Business is constantly changing, with great amounts of data being generated daily in many different data sources. We Turn data into Gold by:

• Combining all your data from different sources, real time, so you can monitor it visually.

• Providing all your key performance indicators for all levels of your organization.

• Enabling you to analyze and improve efficiencies throughout the organization, for each business unit.

• Showing key data analytical trends; stay ahead of your competition and improve profitability.

How are we different from other outsourced software companies?
With us, you get highly experienced Senior Management running your project. We are U.S-based, a former CIO and CEO of a 4000-employee company who understand U.S. business practices. We are truly adept at gaining insights into your business model and the outcomes you are attempting to achieve via your software development.

Denver, CO
  • 3801 E. Florida Avenue, Suite 400
    Denver, CO 80210

A leading national security services company.

A national travel association representing over 1,200 organizations.

A major Colorado-based law firm.

Business Intelligence, Data Analytics for subscribers Image

Business Intelligence, Data Analytics for subscribers

For a client in the travel industry, the MOST Programming team developed and maintains an interactive web subscription service for the client’s members nationwide.

The website platform aggregates data from different sources and visually displays key travel data by state, multiple states or total US.

It graphically shows historical data, statistical changes in data, and analytical trends.

A visual

format that is easily understandable …and actionable.
Web App to Drive efficiency.   Image

Web App to Drive efficiency.

MOST Programming is working closely with a law practice to develop a web application to transform a complex, extensive paperwork and regulatory form filing process into a streamlined online web application process.   This will save clients and attorneys considerable time and simplify both the document review and regulatory filing processes.

Big data and data analytics drive performance and profitability. Image

Big data and data analytics drive performance and profitability.

MOST Programming developers develop data analytics and business intelligence.  A major client in the service industry uses the business intelligence platform developed by our programmers.  The dashboards show Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), providing management information to help drive performance, accountability, and profitability.  Historical trending is used with real-time data to predict analytics used to improve

performance and profitability.  Visual dashboards are created by business units, geographic regions, specific customers and aggregated company metrics.
Web Application to calculating the economic benefits of travel.   Image

Web Application to calculating the economic benefits of travel.

A client in the travel industry wanted a web application that individuals could use to see how changes in travel expenditures impacted the economies in different states.

How would travel expenditures impact each state’s job market.  How many new jobs would be created with increased travel expenditures?  MOST Programming worked closely with the client’s team to create a web application for a dynamic travel calculator.

The calculator shows past travel expenditure trends and current year travel expenditures.  A sliding bar allows the user to input percent increases or decreases in travel expenditures.  An algorithm calculates state and local taxes based on changes in state travel expenditures and predicts the increase or decrease in total jobs created.  The calculator also shows the resulting impact to police officer, firemen and teacher jobs.

Dev for Touchscreen App

"Their affability was infectious."

Feb.- Mar. 2019

MOST Programming developed an interactive app for a touchscreen monitor. The team built several features, including a user input form, data tracking and reporting. They continue to support bug fixes.

Westminster, Colorado
Ken Hoke
Exhibits Director, Butterfly Pavilion

MOST Programming built an app that provides insight into user engagement, which informs outreach efforts. Technically knowledgeable and attentive, they developed a platform that meets expectations. The team’s diligent communication enables any issues with the product to be met with fixes.

Butterfly Pavilion is the worlds only stand-alone invertebrate zoo. We are home to a vast array of animals from spiders to octopuses to butterflies to jellyfish. I am the Exhibits Director.

For what projects/services did your company hire MOST Programming?

We needed a touchscreen app for our newest exhibit/learning playscape called Colorado Backyard. The program needs to capture pledge selections along with email and other data. The program takes that data, a photo of the user, then composes an email that is sent to the user. Captured data is sent to our interpretive manager.

To get our guests to commit to a conservation pledge and then to have the reminder email sent out to them. We wanted to capture the data so we could follow up with each user to encourage and offer help in their selected pledge.

MOST was selected by our exhibits team VP after a comprehensive search for a suitable programmer. As the Exhibits Director, I started meetings with MOST after the contract was in place. They hit the ground running very fast to catch up to my project timeline.

They designed a program to be deployed on a touchscreen monitor that is displayed in one of our exhibit rooms. The program consists of pledge selection and other question screens, a user input form, and a camera screen. The program captures the data and sends reports to our interpretation manager.

We worked with two individuals. Marina and Wayne. Both were very easy to get along with and knowledgable about the technical aspects of the kind of program we were looking for.

This touchscreen will enable us to get a glimpse of which conservation pledges are picked most often and which are not. It will enable us to follow up with the users and check their progress and offer options to help.

Project management was acceptable. Marina communicated often with progress. The followed up after the deployment to see how the program was reacting to use. There are still a few issues but they are being addressed.

Their affability was infectous. So very friendly. It was enjoyable to see them and have lunch which they bought. They are very good about following up and helping get fixes made.

Some parts of the program didn't perform up to task. The camera would freeze to take a bad image. The user form would freeze and lock up the program.

MOST stayed on schedule.
    Reasonable pricing for custom software. They were willing to work with is on budget.
    Some of the components on the deliverable did not work as contracted.
    I would recommend them for certain types of programming projects.

Additional Development for Travel Nonprofit

“MOST does a good job understanding our needs and creating effective data visualizations.”

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

MOST took over the development services of another provider, transitioning workflow and providing development on data visualization projects.

Washington, DC
Aaron Szyf
Economist, U.S. Travel Association

In addition to making the transition from one provider to another seamless, MOST has continued to offer valuable, creative solutions for various projects over the years. They're highly collaborative, proactive, and easy to work with overall.

I'm with the research team at the U.S. Travel Association, the national organization representing all components of the travel industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with MOST Programming?

We were looking for creative ways to display and manage our data. Ultimately, we wanted to display the data in a way that could be used to show the economic impact of travel and tourism within the U.S. and make it available to our members and subscribers.

MOST helped us add additional sections and subscriptions to our site, including a section called “Key Statistics and Forecasts.”

They also developed our travel economic impact calculators, which allow users to interact with data and see the effect of potential increases (or decreases) in traveler spending on the wider economy.

We've been working together for about two years.

MOST does a good job understanding our needs and creating effective data visualizations. They've developed both user- and mobile-friendly data sets and contributed a lot of great suggestions throughout the engagement.

How did MOST Programming perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management flow is clear and transparent. We generally communicate with them by email, but also talk through our ideas over the phone every few weeks.

They've been good about listening to our needs and coming up with valuable, creative solutions.

If possible, try to meet with their team in person or talk over the phone at the beginning of the relationship as much as possible to get to know each other's thought processes, company culture, and so on. That made all the difference for us.

BI Site Dev & Maintenance for Security Firm

“The MOST Programming team is highly professional, detail-oriented, and knowledgeable.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

MOST Programming took over the development and maintenance of a business intelligence website from a defunct vendor. They migrated proprietary tools to new servers and enhanced overall functionality.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Carla Branda
Former Senior Systems Analyst, HSS

MOST Programming’s meticulous approach and affordable pricing set them apart from other vendors. Their technical expertise, consistent communication, and attentiveness make them a trusted partner.

I was a senior information analyst at Hospital Shared Services (HSS), a security company that serves the healthcare industry.

For what projects/services did your company hire MOST Programming?

A previous company had developed our business intelligence indicator website. After they went out of business, MOST Programming won the contract for site maintenance and development.

Our goal was to provide meaningful information for executive decision-making.

My boss searched for local companies that could assist with our needs. I believe they accepted proposals from three companies, with MOST Programming emerging as the top choice. They offered reasonable pricing and even hired some developers from our previous vendor.

MOST Programming had to acquire all data and programming, including access to proprietary coding. After moving everything to new servers, they created new security and accounts. They continue to maintain the site.

HSS assigned three persons to work with Marina (CEO & Founder, MOST Programming) and two developers from MOST Programming.

MOST Programming handled the transition and tasks quite smoothly. They’ve done a great job, completing everything on time and within the budget.

The communication was great, as we scheduled weekly and ad hoc meetings as well as spoke over email. There were no delays, and no intervention was required from our end.

They are always available.
    Their pricing meets industry standards.
    They have top-notch people and work. They pay attention.
    They are professionals who know and do their jobs.

Software Development for a Law Firm

“They were very flexible in accommodating my requests.”

Nov. 2017 - Aug. 2018

MOST Programming automated a law firm’s information collection process with a simple software solution. The system sends a digital questionnaire to clients via an encrypted and highly secure email.

Peter Durante
Owner, Peter Durante LLC

The software saved time and increased internal efficiently. Clients prefer the digital process over the original paper-based system. MOST Programming was a valuable partner. They developed a well-rounded understanding of the goal, then applied their extensive expertise to deliver a quality solution.

I run an individual law practice, Peter Durante LLC.

What challenge were you trying to address with MOST Programming?

Initially, I sent my clients a paper questionnaire to gather information. They’d fill it out by hand, and I’d scan it into my administrative system. The inconvenience was turning clients away from my practice, so I decided to automate the process with a software solution. I needed a vendor to bring my idea to life.

MOST Programming developed software to replace my physical estate planning forms. With the new system, I simply email my clients an encrypted and highly secure digital questionnaire for them to fill out at their own convenience. Once I receive their answers, I can also use the information to populate additional client forms.

I primarily work with Marina (CEO & CTO, MOST Programming) and Wayne (Co-Founder & Principal Partner).

How did you come to work with MOST Programming?

I worked with a few members of their staff at a previous job.

I spent around $7,000.

We first discussed the project in November 2017. The bulk of the work lasted from spring–August 2018.

The new software increased my efficiency in managing client relationships. I can allocate my time to other tasks. Clients reacted positively to the automated method. They prefer the simple form over the paper questionnaire. I’ve also experienced better appointment rates. Clients used to cancel their appointments because the written form was a hassle. With the digital version, they’re more likely to follow through.

How did MOST Programming perform from a project management standpoint?

I was impressed with their performance because I tasked them with a lot of work. Their turnaround rate was consistently quick. MOST Programming set up a database and gave me access so that I could add specific projects and help them prioritize their workflow. They were very flexible in accommodating my requests.

Additionally, the team has a good balance of technical skill and business knowledge. I communicated my idea from a company perspective, and they recommended the tools to build it out best. MOST Programming really took the time to understand my vision so that they could provide a valuable solution.

They turned a vague idea into an effective product. MOST Programming didn’t just listen to my initial plan; they discussed my ideas then applied their expertise to come up with the best solution. Even though they offered valuable insight, I still felt in control of the process.

No, all of the delays stemmed from my end. I was pretty busy, so I had to do a lot of the work during off hours. Once I provided them with information, they worked at a good pace.

Before partnering with MOST Programming, clients should take time on their own to figure out their end goal. The more comprehensive the plan, the faster and smoother the collaboration will be in the long run.

Overall Score They stand our among others in their industry.

Custom Automation Software for Hyperlocal Marketing

“MOST Programming knocked it out of the park.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

MOST Programming designed and developed a custom automation software that posts content to Google Maps accounts. The team implemented the product for third-party clients after the launch.

Denver, Colorado
Trevor Shirk
CEO, Strattex Solutions

MOST Programming delivered a customized software that achieved internal goals and increased value to key accounts. They helped clients leverage the tool to find useful applications. The team showed commitment to achieving successful results.

At Strattex Solutions, we offer hyperlocal marketing for local business owners.

For what projects/services did your company hire MOST Programming?

We needed MOST Programming to develop custom software to automate content posting for our clients’ Google Maps accounts.

Our goals were to get the software built, launched and working smoothly for our clients within a reasonable time frame.

We were referred to the MOST Programming team.

MOST Programming designed, built and launched the custom software. They went on to teach us how to use it and leverage it for our existing clients.

We worked with two project managers and two lead developers.

MOST Programming delivered a custom software that has allowed us to serve more clients. Now, we can provide more value to our clientele as a whole.

MOST Programming designed and scoped the project first and then went on to developing and launching. Our workflow was very effective.

I found their commitment to delivering the right solution the first time to be unmatched. They went above and beyond to make sure they built a product that aligned with our goals and those of our clients.

At this time, no. MOST Programming knocked it out of the park.

Overall Score They're truly first class to work with!
    Scheduling was easy. They were always there when we needed updates and to review the progress.
    There were no major issues whatsoever.
    The quality was top notch.
    We're already referring them to people.

Database Dev & Maintenance for Security Services Provider

"They were remarkably responsive and transparent, and even contacted us proactively to keep us apprised of progress."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

MOST Programming took on the development and maintenance of a business intelligence portal. The decision support and data analytics tool accesses a secure database.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Denver, Colorado
Ed Turner
Former Director of Corporate IT Services, HSS

The project was seamless, turnkey, and onshored ahead of schedule. The quality of the work was near perfect and has increased efficiency. The domestic contractor’s costs were traceable to the foreign company, allowing the company to stay within budget.

As the former Director of Corporate Services at HHS, I was accountable for providing I.T. services and supporting business operations.

What challenge were you trying to address with MOST Programming?

We discovered the overseas contractor we’d hired was bankrupt and going out of business. Lacking the resources in-house to bring the project domestic, we hired MOST Programming to take over the design and development design for a business intelligence portal.

As a cross between a decision support and data analytics tool, it contains a database of attributes in the hospital community. Via the portal, our marketing and sales team can enter into a search stream and obtain intelligence results.

I made the initial technical exchange, and they liaised with and supplanted the foreign company as our new provider. After arranging with Microsoft to secure a virtual space, they made the transfer. Testing confirmed the business portal still functioned as required. They continue to make minor changes as necessary for monthly maintenance. Their programming help has been crucial to the solution.

Since the project was turnkey and completed entirely in-house, I’m not aware of the team composition. I interacted with the CEO, Marina Johnson, the most during this project.

How did you come to work with MOST Programming?

They provided a transparent, detailed, and thorough response to our request for proposals. Having worked together previously at HHS, our assistant director identified Marina Johnson as a possible respondent. Marina led the I.T. team prior to my arrival, and founded MOST Programming after retiring.

We invested around 13,000, and pay them a recurring monthly maintenance fee. Their price was the most affordable, and traceable to the same work done by the overseas company.

We onboarded in November 2016, after offshoring from the overseas company. Our project is an ongoing collaboration.

The portal has functioned exactly as expected, without any issues. We’ve seen increased efficiency since they started supporting the project. In terms of cost savings, it was turnkey. Since we lacked the resources in-house, they took care of everything. The process was seamless. All the work was delivered on time, within budget, and the quality was perfect. They even beat the term time we had planned to onshore.

How did MOST Programming perform from a project management standpoint?

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. They were absolutely exceptional. We mainly corresponded by phone call or email, and occasionally met in person. They were remarkably responsive, and even contacted us proactively to keep us apprised of their progress. Most notably, I appreciated their transparency.

I felt fortunate to work with them. They were extremely thorough and detail oriented, and went to great lengths to satisfy me as a customer. It was a very pleasant experience, and they’re on the top of my list of vendors if I ever need similar services.

Overall Score They are our preferred vendor if I we ever need similar services.
    They met, and then actually beat, the agreed upon schedules.
    As the least expensive of the proposal respondents, their price was well within our anticipated budget.
    I’ve had no issues whatsoever with the business intelligence portal since it was onshored.
    I absolutely would, and I’d give them 10 stars, if you had that option.

Web Dev & Site Support for Law Firm

"I selected MOST because they were flexible and responsive."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

MOST Programming helped to automate collection of and response to feedback from a law firm's clients. They developed a questionnaire that could generate customized responses.

Michael Wink
Attorney, Wink & Wink

After processing hundreds of clients, the system still worked smoothly and delivered accurate results. MOST Programming communicated consistently, immediately addressed concerns, and produced excellent work. Their flexible scheduling kept the project moving forward.

I’m an attorney at Wink and Wink PC. It’s a small business.

What challenge were you trying to address with MOST?

We needed help automating and capturing certain client, debtor, and perspective client information, and then provide automated feedback. We also wanted to populate a bankruptcy petition from that information.

They built our website from scratch. Right now, it's a questionnaire that we send our clients to, and the results are then submitted to us. The next phase is to include automated feedback at the end, where based on what you entered, it’ll tell you what you’re dealing with. So far, it’s just website development. There's more design on the backend because I had an interface, but they’ve rebuilt it.

I directly work with 2 different people, and they have at least 1–2 others on the backend.

How did you come to work with MOST?

They were a referral, though I considered other firms. I selected MOST because they were flexible and responsive. They sold me on the idea that we would be working together long term, rather than just viewing it as a single project.

We started working together in November 2016, and the work is ongoing.

There have been 100s of users so far, and it seems to be working well, though we’re still in very early phases. The feedback has been positive.

How did MOST perform from a project management standpoint?

They've done well. We communicate a couple times a month, using email, phone calls, and in-person meetings.

Their ability to define the scope of the project and to work with me to bring the vision to reality.

There were some backend issues with what I had already developed. They were trying to work with it but eventually said it all had to be redone. They should have brought that to me sooner, and we could have saved ourselves some wheel spinning.

Do you have any advice for a potential client of MOST?

Hire them.

They were a little optimistic in some of their deadlines.

Data Dev & Site Support for Travel Non-Profit

"It was a smooth sailing transition because they knew exactly what we wanted."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

MOST Programming assumed the maintenance responsibility for a data-heavy website. They upload sets of numbers on a monthly basis and are currently building a survey that will be housed in the website.

Washington, DC
Olivia Hilton
Director of Research Data Management, U.S. Travel Association

MOST Programming provided clear-cut strategies to execute the transition. The team is dependable, smart, and knowledgeable with a wide range of skills and expertise in web development. They are responsive and communicate well with a clear understanding of the client and their business operations.

I am the director of research data management of the U.S. Travel Association. We are a lobbying group for the travel and tourism industry in the United States.

Aside from being a lobbying group, we also have the biggest trade show for the industry where buyers and suppliers of tour packages from all over the world come together in the United States every year to transact their business.

What challenge were you trying to address with MOST Programming?

My team is the research department for the U.S. Travel Association. We conduct research on programs that act as a support to our lobbying activities. Essentially, we calculate the economic impact of travel and tourism in the United States. We provide data to our lobbyists and to some members of other teams within the U.S. Travel Association.

We manage a lot of data, and about 3 years ago, we wanted a website where all this data could be stored. If someone needs something, all they need to do is head to the website and pull the data they need. However, the vendor we were using for that website went bankrupt last year, and we were in need of another vendor who could do the same thing.

MOST Programming maintains the website. We send MOST data on a monthly basis, and they upload those sets of numbers to the website.

On top of that, we are currently working with them on building a survey which is going to be housed within that website. They are working like a survey software, but just for this specific survey that we are doing.

I speak with Marina [CEO/CTO], Wayne [Co-founder and Principal Partner], as well as Slava, and Igor.

How did you come to work with MOST Programming?

MOST was recommended to us by our contact with the old vendor. There were 3 companies that we were choosing from. We chose MOST because we told their employees that we were going to be transitioning to them from the previous vendor.

MOST was also recommended to us by our IT, as they have clear-cut strategies on how to deal with the transition. They felt more comfortable with them compared to other companies that we were considering. It was a smooth sailing transition as they knew exactly what we wanted, and what the website is all about.

Confidential.

We started working with them in December 2016, and the work is ongoing.

The best evidence that we can share is that we are very satisfied with their service. They are dependable. Their programmers are really smart and knowledgeable, and I am very satisfied with what they know. Whatever you want them to do for your website, they can do it.

How did MOST Programming perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very responsive. We mostly communicate through emails and phone. It is very easy to communicate with them even though some of their developers are located in Russia. Our meetings, most of the time, are conference calls. Sometimes there is a slight communication barrier because we can’t understand what the programmer is saying; however, when we tell them what to do, they get it and do it the right way.

The most impressive thing is their knowledge of what we do. We have been working with the same people who already knew what we wanted and how we do things. It has been a very smooth transition to MOST.

The only thing I can think of is most of their programmers are based in Russia. Because of the time difference between Russia and D.C., there is some lag. It would be a lot better if they had more programmers based in the United States. Currently, I send the programmer an email and depending on whether that programmer is still awake or not, there can be a little bit of lag where problem resolution is concerned, which is not a problem, to begin with, but there is room for improvement.